P.O. Box 1449, Kennebunkport, ME 04046 Map · Phone number

About Salty and Sweet Events

Salty & Sweet came along after something went “Salty”, and I turned it into something “Sweet”!

I’ve been a professional event planner for over 25 years. I really love what I do, which is to listen and understand your ideas, personality & style to help create a memorable event!  Not only do I take care of all of the details leading up to the day, but I am there to make sure everything goes of flawlessly!  Whether that means getting on a Trolley to show the driver the short cut to get the bride to the ceremony as soon as quickly as possible or to show the flower girl how to toss petals down the aisle!!  Those are just a few of the little things that I do & are not always listed in my packages.  I do what ever it takes to make your day what you have dreamed of!

Our three levels of service have been specifically designed to fit your needs. Including Full, Partial or Day of Coordination services enabling you to choose my level of involvement. After all, it's your day...Why not try something salty and sweet...

• Cassandra Marie Events
  • AB Events
  • Samara Josephine Events
b7bfe1eb deab 4b6a 99cc 9500a9b99820 51 984042 160519527284561
Best Day Ever!!
Best Day Ever!!
Love is not Cancelled!!
Love is not Cancelled!!
Boho themed tent lighting!!
Boho themed tent lighting!!
Introduced for the first time!
Introduced for the first time!
Rustic, but elegant barn
img1417
img1414
img0147
Salty and Sweet Events
Granite Ridge Sunset Kiss!
Granite Ridge Sunset Kiss!
Married!!
Wonderful Day!!
b7bfe1eb deab 4b6a 99cc 9500a9b99820 51 984042 160519527284561

5 Reviews for Salty and Sweet Events

Joshua Slusarz · Married on 06/06/2020

We loved planning our wedding!

Annie Tracy of Salty and Sweet Events is a joy to work with, and we will forever be grateful to her for her time, generosity and creativity. We “interviewed” each other over FaceTime in Spring of 2019 as we were planning a summer 2020 wedding. When we ended the call, my then partner and I looked at each other and said “yes!” Thankfully, we passed her test!

Working with Annie was easy even though we live in Atlanta and she is local to Maine. She encouraged us to go with our gut on choices and offered up her deep relationships with talented partners to get us what we wanted. We flew up to Maine and spent a day with Annie driving around to meet the people we had chosen to fill our day with flowers, food, music and every other necessity of an outdoor, seaside Maine wedding. It came together easily with Annie’s guidance.

She literally fought for us in securing our wedding venue, which has significant sentimental value to my husband. During the process Annie made herself available to us almost weekly to talk through our plans...we are hands on but she was, thankfully, in charge.

Up until the point we had to pull the plug due to the Covid-19 pandemic, and after, Annie was an incredible partner. When we did cancel she gave us great advice and worked with us to unravel our grand plans. She offered alternatives and options and helped us come to terms with a different kind of wedding...we kept our date and went virtual for a small group, including Annie.

We know we will go back to Maine and have a party when it is safe to do so, and Annie will be there with us to celebrate. She is vibrant, creative, generous and does not give up. We consider ourselves fortunate to know Annie and if you get the opportunity, she will help you make your day, and the process of getting there, memorable in the best way.

Sent on 07/26/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle Walters · Married on 08/03/2019

Anne is an ANGEL

Anne is the kindest, sweetest, most organized person I have ever met. We hired her to do just our day of coordination but Anne went above and beyond and always made sure things were going smoothly for me and always offered her assistance which is VERY appreciated when planning a wedding yourself. When it came to the day of, I wasn't stressed for one second. Anne had it ALL under control and I felt so comfortable knowing she was there. Thank you for making our wedding so special, Anne!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Maria

Maria Fraser · Married on 06/29/2019

Annie is the best!!!

Choosing Annie was the best decision we made throughout our wedding planning process! From the first 5 minutes of our very first meeting, I knew that Annie would be the best person to be trusted with executing our every vision. Wedding planning can be stressful, emotional, and often infuriating at times. No problem seemed to large or too impossible and Annie was always willing to go the extra step to find a positive and practical solution. She is incredibly pragmatic and when emotions run high, that is the type of person you need guiding you along the way. Annie was organized and professional in absolutely every action and this is clear in the relationships she has built with an arsenal of vendors. She is detail oriented and she truly listens to your vision and makes it come to life. We arrived at the church for my ceremony and the skies opened up. Annie kept a light and positive tone and she cane well equipped with umbrellas for all of the girls and in the end, this made for the most beautiful photo op. Not to mention, Annie kept the best sense of humor when our “party animal” place card holders refused to stand up. Most importantly, my friendship with Annie was the most special part of this entire process. She doesn’t just care about the bride, but she cares about your entire family. My dad has surgery a few weeks after my wedding and Annie texted me to check in and to see how the honeymoon went. She is an incredible person and she will be one of the best parts of yours and your families special day!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Salty and Sweet Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• P.O. Box 1449 Kennebunkport, 04046 See on map
    2076415203 (Phone number)
    Location of (Salty and Sweet Events)