Salty and Sweet Events

Kennebunkport, ME View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Salty & Sweet came along after something went “Salty”, and I turned it into something “Sweet”!

I’ve been a professional event planner for over 25 years. I really love what I do, which is to listen and understand your ideas, personality & style to help create a memorable event! Not only do I take care of all of the details leading up to the day, but I am there to make sure everything goes of flawlessly! Whether that means getting on a Trolley to show the driver the short cut to get the bride to the ceremony as soon as quickly as possible or to show the flower girl how to toss petals down the aisle!! Those are just a few of the little things that I do & are not always listed in my packages. I do what ever it takes to make your day what you have dreamed of!

Our three levels of service have been specifically designed to fit your needs. Including Full, Partial or Day of Coordination services enabling you to choose my level of involvement. After all, it's your day...Why not try something salty and sweet...

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Ashley L. Married on 10/09/2021

Annie is the best decision I made!

Annie is quite honestly the best decision I made in the whole wedding planning process, she made the entire process so easy and was there to reassure me every step of the way! She has great working relationships with so many of the of top vendors and was so great making sure I got the best vendors for our wedding, taking all the work out of researching many vendors and not knowing which direction to go! She brought SO many good ideas to the table, and is so quick to pivot when an original plan or idea doesn't work out. The night of our wedding there was a miscommunication with the driver for our after party, Annie took care of the whole situation and we didn't even know about it until after she had already made all the alternate plans, so we had no stress on our day! She is so easy to communicate with, and quick to respond to ANY email or text you send, even about the smallest details. She truly made our wedding a day we will never forget; the weekend of our wedding so many of our family and wedding party came up to let us know how great Annie was, that she was able to answer any question they had without missing a beat and made the whole day for them just as easy as she made it for myself and my husband. She was such a joy and so much fun to work with!
    A O Married on 10/02/2021

You must hire Annie!

If I could give Annie 100 stars I would. She was absolutely amazing; our wedding wouldn't have been what it was without her! We hired Annie for day-of services at both our ceremony (2020) and our reception (2021), so I have known her for a few years now. Annie was very helpful in communicating with our vendors to make sure timelines and plans were set in stone. It was helpful that she had recommended and therefore knew many of the vendors. Annie helped us plan and envision our event, problem solved when there were technical issues, was eager to pick up/drop off things for us at the last minute, and helped us stick to our timeline on the very busy event day. I can't say enough positive things about working with Annie and her professionalism, but she is also a wonderful, kind, positive person who was really a thrill to work with.
    Emily S. Married on 08/21/2021

Annie is the best

I can’t fully express how grateful I am that I worked with Annie when planning my wedding! She is a fantastic person who is so punctual, organized, and a great listener! She was instrumental in helping me navigate the planning process during the peak of the pandemic so I could secure the best vendors for my Big Day! I couldn’t have had the wedding of my dreams without her help!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Kennebunkport, ME, 04046
2076415203
Location of (Salty and Sweet Events)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding