P.O. Box 1449, Kennebunkport, ME 04046 Map · Phone number

About Salty and Sweet Events

Salty & Sweet came along after something went "Salty", and I turned it into something "Sweet"!

I've been a professional event planner for over 25 years. I really love what I do, which is to listen and understand your ideas, personality & style to help create a memorable event! Not only do I take care of all of the details leading up to the day, but I am there to make sure everything goes of flawlessly! Whether that means getting on a Trolley to show the driver the short cut to get the bride to the ceremony as soon as quickly as possible or to show the flower girl how to toss petals down the aisle!! Those are just a few of the little things that I do & are not always listed in my packages. I do what ever it takes to make your day what you have dreamed of!

Our three levels of service have been specifically designed to fit your needs. Including Full, Partial or Day of Coordination services enabling you to choose my level of involvement. After all, it's your day...Why not try something salty and sweet...

• AB Events
img1417
img1414
img0147
Salty and Sweet Events
Granite Ridge Sunset Kiss!
Granite Ridge Sunset Kiss!
Married!!

4 Reviews for Salty and Sweet Events

• Danielle

Danielle Walters · Married on 08/03/2019

Anne is an ANGEL

Anne is the kindest, sweetest, most organized person I have ever met. We hired her to do just our day of coordination but Anne went above and beyond and always made sure things were going smoothly for me and always offered her assistance which is VERY appreciated when planning a wedding yourself. When it came to the day of, I wasn't stressed for one second. Anne had it ALL under control and I felt so comfortable knowing she was there. Thank you for making our wedding so special, Anne!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Maria

Maria Fraser · Married on 06/29/2019

Annie is the best!!!

Choosing Annie was the best decision we made throughout our wedding planning process! From the first 5 minutes of our very first meeting, I knew that Annie would be the best person to be trusted with executing our every vision. Wedding planning can be stressful, emotional, and often infuriating at times. No problem seemed to large or too impossible and Annie was always willing to go the extra step to find a positive and practical solution. She is incredibly pragmatic and when emotions run high, that is the type of person you need guiding you along the way. Annie was organized and professional in absolutely every action and this is clear in the relationships she has built with an arsenal of vendors. She is detail oriented and she truly listens to your vision and makes it come to life. We arrived at the church for my ceremony and the skies opened up. Annie kept a light and positive tone and she cane well equipped with umbrellas for all of the girls and in the end, this made for the most beautiful photo op. Not to mention, Annie kept the best sense of humor when our “party animal” place card holders refused to stand up. Most importantly, my friendship with Annie was the most special part of this entire process. She doesn’t just care about the bride, but she cares about your entire family. My dad has surgery a few weeks after my wedding and Annie texted me to check in and to see how the honeymoon went. She is an incredible person and she will be one of the best parts of yours and your families special day!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Jeffrey

Jeffrey · Married on 10/13/2018

Tremendous! Remarkable! Amazing! Happy!!!

Choosing an event planner for a fall wedding in Maine when we live in Florida was a daunting task. After asking Anne Tracy to work with us, it took us about a minute to realize that we had made the best of best choices! Anne worked tirelessly, patiently, professionally, and thoughtfully these past few months, recommending outstanding vendors, handling all the arrangements, details, generating fantastic ideas... she truly felt like part of the family and helped us create what friends and family have called "the wedding of the century". My wife and I simply could not have been happier with our relationship with Anne and how everything turned out. We feel blessed to have found her and if you are considering working with Anne... stop considering and get started...it will be one of the best decisions you will make. Thank you Anne... you are an absolute superstar.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Salty and Sweet Events's reply:

Jeff & Julie,
    I enjoyed working with you both so much! I am so glad that it was exactly as you had wanted! Keep in touch & let me know when you are back in the great state of Maine! Maybe we can meet up at “Bill’s Rusty Rooster Bar” as I would love to see both of you & your parents again!
    Take care,
    Anne

Salty and Sweet Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• P.O. Box 1449 Kennebunkport, 04046 See on map
    2076415203 (Phone number)
    Location of (Salty and Sweet Events)