Scarborough, ME 04074 Map · Phone number

About Yellow Twist Floral Design

Yellow Twist is an in-home studio located in Southern Maine. I like to design things that are fresh and timeless. I believe flowers are a way to add, not only beauty, but personality to your event.

My advice is to pick flowers that make you smile, colors you enjoy (you don’t have to limit yourself to two), and let that natural and wild beauty of the blossoms shine through – this yields the best results and the most memorable style!

Follow Yellow Twist Floral Design on

ranaunculus boutyellowtwist maine floral design
00515252753be5ac JoyThigpen DOS 143
lauras bouquetyellow twist floral design
blueberry bouts2yellowtwist
Yellow Twist Floral Design
bridesmaid bouquetyellowtwist maine floral design
Yellow Twist Floral Design
centerpiece with berriesyellowtwist maine floral d
bhphotodiminickprint 95
joythigpendos142
fern arrangementyellowtwist floral design
wire boutyellowtwist floral design
Yellow Twist Floral Design
vine bouquestyellowtwist maine floral design
ranaunculus boutyellowtwist maine floral design

Yellow Twist Floral Design 2
Yellow Twist Floral Design 3

kurt · Married on 08/03/2019

Delivered excellence above expectations

Worth every penny. Absolutely remarkable production of our entire wedding weekend. From our big displays down to our small details, Lindsay captured the essence of our vision. You should feel confident putting your trust in her!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Nika

Nika Vullo · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful work!

Lindsay and her team at Yellow Twist were absolutely incredible. From the bouquets, to the boutonnieres, to the incredible hanging garden, I can’t recommend them enough! Lindsay and her team were so flexible, thoughtful, and creative. They were great at bouncing around ideas and were so willing to help in any way possible. Throughout the day-of, as they were setting up the hanging garden, they asked for my opinion and included me in decisions. They even hung around the venue to make sure we had absolutely everything we needed. Everything was so so beautiful, 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Yellow Twist Floral Design 4
    Yellow Twist Floral Design 5
    Yellow Twist Floral Design 6

Meredith · Married on 06/08/2019

Beyond our dreams!

Lindsay was amazing to work with - I think I was probably her least favorite client because when she asked me what I wanted for the wedding I said "I always imagined we'd have flowers"... and that was about all I had. She did the most amazing arch for our ceremony, had a greenery centerpiece down our 22 foot head table, and had multiple different types of centerpieces for all of our differently shaped tables. My aunts still can't get over how gorgeous the flowers were, and our bouquets were amazing. She hustled and made our dreams come true and I could not be more thankful!!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Yellow Twist Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 230.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 105.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 230.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Scarborough, 04074 See on map