Leafsong Family Farm

Morrill, ME View map Visit website

$5,000 Typical Price

Leafsong Family Farm is a wedding florist based near Belfast, on the Midcoast of Maine. Stacy Leafsong, an organic farmer and floral designer, founded Leafsong Family Farm. The farm is situated on 89 acres of lovely open fields, woodlands, and wetlands. They are also a nursery and garden store.

Offering over 35 years of experience in the floral design field, Stacy is a professional florist with extensive experience growing and working with flowers. Leafsong Family Farm works to deliver clients gorgeous, artistic, memorable & meaningful floral settings, displays, and installations. They craft arrangements from organic flowers with a sustainable approach. Your florals are locally sourced and unique, just for your special day. Leafsong Family Farm also orders flowers from its network of sustainable growers. This allows them to create extravagant and expertly arranged floral designs. Let Leafsong Family Farm translate your vision into stunning floral designs custom crafted for your special day.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$350

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$350

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,000

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Gwen C. Married on 06/16/2022

Amazing Wedding Flowers

Leafsong Family Farm did the flowers for my wedding this summer and the flowers were exquisite! Her attention to detail is amazing! The flower arrangements were works of art. Stacy was so easy to work with and created everything I wanted. I highly recommend Stacy for your wedding!
  • W
    Wendy W. Married on 10/24/2021

Lovely flowers!

Stacy created beautiful flowers for our recent family wedding. Her generous spirit, artful and colorful style added so much to the wonderful event. Thank you Stacy!
    Sally Married on 10/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous flowers and more!

We had the amazing good fortune of working with Stacy for our unexpected, impromptu wedding in Maine in Oct. 2021. My husband and I spontaneously decided to get married while visiting my brother and sister-in-law in Maine. And we had a whopping 6 days to pull it all together! As amazing luck would have it, one of their neighbors just happened to be Stacy at Leafsong, so even though I wasn't even sure we needed a wedding florist, with my sister-in law's encouragement, we decided to use Stacy. What a fantastic decision that was! With only 3 days notice, Stacy created the most gorgeous wedding bouquets, boutonnieres and table arrangement - all from her local farm!! She asked great questions and created the most beautiful arrangements! PLUS, the day before the wedding there was a freeze overnight so, as all of her products are fresh from her farm, she had to redo some arrangements at the last minute - which she did without any hesitation and it was all simply stunning! Then, we were departing the day after the wedding for home in California and were so bummed to leave all the gorgeous flowers behind that we packed part of them into our luggage! Well, they arrived in California perfectly and remained fresh looking for weeks afterwards!! We were able to use them for 2 other small gatherings we had at home in the weeks following! And we still have a couple of the flowers that we let dry. Stacy was a key player in us having the most amazing, magical, spontaneous wedding. We highly recommend and can't thank her enough!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Stacy Leafsong
Stacy Leafsong
Owner, Floral Designer

I have over 35 years of experience, in the design and floriculture fields. As an organic flower farmer and floral artist, I love growing & creating with flowers. As a floral designer, I bring the bride and groom's personal style, tastes, and vision to the most breathtaking fruition. Each of my wedding floral designs is an unique expression of my clients. My wedding floral design work is an art form for me. I look forward to making your wedding even more beautiful with our flowers.

Morrill Morrill, ME, 04952
2073422613
Location of (Leafsong Family Farm)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding