Shelley's Flowers & Gifts

Waldoboro, ME View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Typical Price

Serving the greater Midcoast area, Shelley’s Flowers & Gifts is a wedding florist located in Waldoboro, Maine. Using premium plants and upscale artistry designs, this team brings bespoke and beautiful arrangements to celebrations of all kinds. Family owned and operated, the company is dedicated to ensuring that each soon-to-be-newlywed’s florals are timeless, flawless, and fully customized.

Shelley’s Flowers & Gifts believes that wedding florals should reflect the unique vision and love story of each couple. The company provides professional consultants who will work with clients throughout the process to design arrangements that speak to them. Bouquets come in traditional styles as well as cutting-edge contemporary looks that will wow and delight guests. Comprehensive packages feature the attendants’ bouquets, corsages and boutonnières, table centerpieces, foliage garlands, pew markers, and more. Shelley’s Flowers & Gifts also offers embellishments including heirloom jewelry, pearls, berries, and decorative colored wire, and fabrics such as tulle, lace, and burlap. Other services include full wedding planning and event rentals to ensure that each couple’s wedding exceeds their highest expectations.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$203

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$74

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$249

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Terri R. Married on 10/04/2021

A magical experience

This was one of the best experiences of my wedding. Shelly was amazing to work with and I was blown away at what an incredible job she did in making my vision come to life.

Shelley's Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thanks Terri . You had such a unique and artistic vibe - It was fun to work some different flower flowers textures and unique items. Working at the Samoset is always a treat .
    Our thanks to you and Ron
    Best
    Shelley and the team at Shelleys Flowers
    Brooke A. Married on 09/04/2021

10/10 experience

Thank you Shelley’s flowers for a phenomenal experience with our wedding florals. Shelley is so attentive to detail, personable and was always willing to meet with us when needed. The whole process was made easy as we even rented the tuxes through them. I was blown away by our floral arrangements for our wedding. It was beyond my expectations. Nothing was out of place and had many compliments on how beautiful they were. They were such a statement. Everything went perfectly!! Thank you again Shelley !!!
    Brooke and Caleb

Shelley's Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you Brooke and Caleb. You were the stars having to change it all up and wait to get married because of Covid . It was a beautiful wedding and I am so glad we got to be part of it
    Our very Best,
    Shelley and the Team at Shelleys Flowers
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer V. Married on 09/04/2021

Beautiful Flowers, so easy to work with

Shelley provided beautiful flowers for my wedding and I have to say, she was one of the easiest vendors to work with! She did not require a huge deposit and did not need to be micro-managed. We had an initial call to discuss what I might be interested in and then Shelley tailored the quote until it fit with my budget and needs. Shelley made everything very easy and straightforward, I told her what I wanted ( I was not super particular with which type of flowers, just an overall color-scheme/aesthetic), she assured me she could do what I wanted and I showed up on the day of my wedding to beautiful arrangements. Everyone was complimenting the flowers that Shelley provided for us and I couldn't have been happier with how they turned out. Shelley was a delight to work with and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful floral arrangements for their wedding!

Thanks Jenn
    When you are as flexible and open minded as you are creating the flowers was a delight . Your venue- The William Allen Farm is so great and made our job so much easier and enjoyable

Thanks again

• Clifford & Natalie
    30 photos · 10/08/2017

Pricing

Flax Studios Flax Studios Wedding Photographers

The flowers I capture at weddings put together by Shelly's are always awesome. Highly recommend!

Tsukroff Photography LLC Tsukroff Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

Shelley creates beautiful arrangements for all her events. And she always goes the extra mile to meet the needs of her clients. We are very pleased to be associated with such a wonderful professional!

1738 Atlantic Highway Waldoboro, ME, 04572
2078326312

Mon thru Fri 8 am - 5pm; Sat 8:30 am - 4 pm
Location of (Shelley's Flowers & Gifts)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding