16 Philbrook Lane, South Thomaston, ME 04858 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,400
Availability Check your date

About Flax Studios

Hello! I'm James, the owner and lead photographer here at Flax Studios. My goal is simple, for you to be comfortable and have fun on your wedding day, while I capture the moments for you to relive forever. We're going to have fun, so that when you look back at the photos, it feels natural(not posed). Since 2012, I have captured over 130 weddings, while winning awards from the state level, to the international level! Not only do you receive a seasoned professional experience, but my personality is fun, relaxed, and easy going. Posing will be kept at a minimum, and we'll get through the photos as quickly as possible, so that you can move on to spending time with your guests and family! Please visit the website and lets set up a time to get to know each other more and see if we make a good fit! Look forward to connecting with YOU.

throwing rice
freeport maine wedding photographer
flax studios 1 24
flax studios 1 50
Flax Studios
bride photo ideas flax studios
flax studios 1 46
Flax Studios
chandler house bed breakfast flax studios
Flax Studios
royal oak room flax studios
flax studios 1 41
flax studios 1 7
flax studios 1 25
wedding sillhouette 2
Flax Studios
morgan hill wedding flax studios
flax studios astrophotographer

Flax Studios 6
Flax Studios 7

Kathleen · Married on 10/02/2018

Captured our Love Story

We are absolutely thrilled with our wedding pictures from James! There are so many wonderful pictures to choose from (and I honestly can’t believe how good he made me look!). The pictures are artful, creative, playful, and I believe he truly captured our love story. I could tell there was something distinctive about James’ work when I was doing my research – his work is special. I am so very glad he was available for our wedding. He was such fun to work with, and he gave us the most beautiful photos to remember such a remarkable day. Thank you, James!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Audrey · Married on 08/04/2018

Flax studios is the only photography company you need to consider for your wedding day. My wife and I had the pleasure of working with James for our August nuptials, and we were set at ease with his approach and overall care that he took to make our day special. He was able to communicate with us effectively his style of photography, and how the order of events was going to play out, and he made it seamless. There are so many photos of candid moments from our family and friends and we still continue to look at to this day, and we are continually elated with the results. He was able to make use of our venue to create moments that we may not have otherwise thought of, and those areas we did have in mind, he blew our expectations out of the water, and was able to capture those scenes better than we could imagine. He has a laid back but professional approach, confident in his ability to take pictures. James makes his subjects look and feel a level of comfort, we don’t think that any other photographer could replicate to his standards. His level of detail, artistic reach, and ability to see what others are not, is beyond anything we could have dreamed of. James Fleischbert and his studio are the only photography company that you should consider for your wedding or special occasion. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Flax Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• The Bath Golf Club
    The Bath Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Great photographers that are very creative & easy to work with, you won't be disappointed choosing Flax Studios!

• Shelley's Flowers & Gifts
    Shelley's Flowers & Gifts Wedding Florists

Amazing photography. They always seem to do shots that are creative and unique. A highly sought after professional. I am glad we have had an opportunity to work together Shelley Pease Shelley's Flowers 1738 Atlantic Hwy Waldoboro,ME 04572 207 832 6312

• 16 Philbrook Lane South Thomaston, 04858 See on map