1-350
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About The Samoset Resort

It’s your dream. Let the Samoset make it come true for you. Take in the beauty of our scenic Maine coastline, enjoy cocktails and companionship on our luxurious lawn and dance the night away in one of our grand ballrooms. From the moment you begin planning this special event to the moment we bid you farewell - our on-site wedding coordinator and friendly, service oriented staff will make your wedding day shine with memories you will cherish for a lifetime.

The Samoset is nestled along 230 acres of relaxed elegance on beautiful Penobscot Bay and has become one of New England’s premiere locations for destination weddings. Your guests can enjoy our spacious and elegantly appointed guestrooms, an 18 hole championship golf course, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, tennis, and fine dining. The scenic villages of Camden, Rockport and Rockland are just a few minutes away with plenty of opportunities for shopping, a windjammer cruise, or just a romantic stroll along the shore. Whether you’re planning an intimate affair or an extravaganza, the Samoset can help you make your dream a reality.

Categories: Wedding Venue, Rehearsal Dinner

Regions serviced: Portland

27 Reviews for The Samoset Resort

Linde has been a joy to work with, very responsive

Profile Picture Gina, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I knew almost immediately that we had made an excellent choice when we booked the samoset as our venue.
Will, the wedding coordinator is beyond fabulous. He was attentive to every request I made and every email I sent. In the days before our wedding he helped keep me calm and put out several small "fires".
The resort was a beautiful location. The staff was amazing at every turn (accommodating every request and helping to make everythingness exactly as I imagined it). The food was incredible both for our rehearsal dinner and at our wedding. Many guests said it was both the best and most beautiful wedding they had ever attended.
I always perceived the samoset as much too expensive for me to ever imagine having my wedding there. But due to the off season and the small(ish) wedding we wanted, it was very affordable and worth EVERY PENNY!

Profile Picture Brieanna, 12/7/14, 4 Reviews

17 Photos

My Photo Album

17 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
The Samoset Resort is absolutely gorgeous! You will be treated like royalty on your big day. Be sure you book early and I hope to see you there on your big day!

Events