Eastern River Farm

Gardiner, ME View map Visit website

$1,000 Typical Price

Eastern River Farm is a wedding florist and specialty cut flower farm located in Gardiner, Maine. Organic farmer-florist Jennifer and her Veteran husband are passionate about providing fresh and eco-friendly florals for couples on their wedding day. Together with her dedicated team, she will strive to customize the flower designs to reflect each couple's tastes and preferences. From romantic and rustic to modern and glamorous, Eastern River Farm can curate arrangements in any style, all while using their own farm-fresh, fragrant flowers!

Paramount to the Eastern River Farm ethos is producing flowers in an environmentally friendly fashion. To this end, the company does not use any synthetic foams for presentations. For couples envisioning a green wedding celebration, Jennifer’s team can aid in realizing their desires. These dedicated florists offer consultations, event design, flower samples, and floral preservation in the form of dried flower arrangements and wedding wreaths. The company provides delivery, setup, and cleanup services on the day of a special occasion.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$45.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$95.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1000.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Event Design
Samples

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Ciara L. Married on 10/31/2020

Above and beyond

My husband and I got married during the pandemic, and did most of our wedding planning when things were most uncertain. Jen was so kind, flexible, and supportive--every step of the way. She was so willing to personalize the flowers to meet our vision and our budget. When I went to pick up my flowers before the wedding, she went above and beyond what we talked about. We downsized dramatically leading up to the event, so we didn't have much in the way of decorations. Jen's flowers and gourds went such a long way and really tied the day together. I'm so grateful to her and her family, and I love how they grow everything themselves. It gives you a really wonderful local feel, and you get to support people who live in the state. I would recommend Eastern River Farm to anyone and everyone!

Eastern River Farm's reply:

Ciara!! Thank you SO much from the bottom of my heart for the rave review!! It’s wonderful to see you both there in your ceremony space, looking SO radiantly happy in the glow of autumn!! I appreciate all your words, more than you can know. We are here for you!

Jen
    Jennifer B. Married on 10/10/2020

Cannot Recommend Enough!!!

Eastern River Farm made the most beautiful floral arrangements for my wedding. The bouquets Jen made had so many textures and looked like a work of art. She also made flower girl crowns that my nieces loved and a beautiful floral wreath for my dog that held up all night long. Jen is the sweetest woman who always responded to my emails quickly and you can tell she loves what she does. Her farm has so many exquisite flowers and greenery and I love that it's family-run and doesn't use pesticides or herbicides in its farming practices.

Jennifer,

Thank you so very much for sending us a wonderful review, and congratulations on your wedding!!! You were a joy to work with, and we are thrilled that you loved your arrangements! We wish you all the best in the years ahead!!
  • Sharon
    Sharon S. Married on 10/06/2020

Fragrance and quality!

Eastern River's organically grown flowers have their wonderful fragrance that nature gave them. Stunningly beautiful and long-lasting. The service and attention to detail in their arrangements is the best I have ever experienced. I would recommend them again and again.

Sharon,

THANK YOU for your rave review!! It was such a pleasure to work with you!! We feel so proud that you loved our flowers so much, and will be happy to work with you again anytime!!! Happy Holidays!! Jen

Team

Chloe Joray
Chloe Joray
Field Work and Design Team

Our youngest Joray, Chloe, is passionate about running the family business one day!! She keeps us laughing all day long with her incredible joviality and light-heartedness. She chooses to be involved in every task from building infrastructure with the management to suggesting color and bloom combinations for event styling. She is an integral member of our family-owned fresh organic flower business!

Violette Joray
Violette Joray
Field Work and Animal Care

Violette is a hard-working, driven entrepreneur. Always creating with her hands and making sure everybody is staying on task (not to mention baking incredible treats for the farm workers!) she is the animal whisperer extraordinaire and dynamite with planting seedlings!

Scott Joray
Scott Joray
"The Management"

Scott is the big-picture planner and hard-working muscle behind the scenes. It is difficult to get a photograph of him not with his nose to the grind-stone because his work ethic rivals that of the absolute best. He is my right-hand man.

766 Kelley Rd Gardiner, ME, 04345
978-473-8080
Location of (Eastern River Farm)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding