The Flower Spot

Richmond, ME View map Visit website

$2,000 Typical Price

The Flower Spot is a family-owned business in Richmond, Maine, that specializes in wedding flowers. Founded by Jennifer Tuttle in 1977, this floristry shop now lies in the capable hands of Donald and Anne Clark. This dynamic duo loves nothing more than helping couples to celebrate their big day with beautifully constructed floral arrangements. Whether you love dramatic blooms or a simpler aesthetic, they will work with your preferences to deliver excellent service.

At The Flower Spot, you can choose from an impressive array of floral designs, including bouquets, boutonnieres, aisle decor, centerpieces, and more. To help you select vibrant flowers to suit your style, you can have a consultation with Donald and Anne. They will take you through the different options available while keeping your budget and personality in mind.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$30

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$30

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$70

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Floral Preservation
Set Up

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Altar Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Laurie M. Married on 10/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

As a new wedding venue, we needed some flowers for marketing photos. Anne knew exactly what to do and helped us get perfect photos!

We are very happy to have The Flower Spot on our Preferred Vendors page for Crawford Farm Weddings & Events! Anne knew just what to do when we asked for help with marketing photos! Professional, creative and enthusiastic describe the team at The Flower Spot!
    Ashley N. Married on 09/24/2022

the perfect shop

Anne, Donald and team at The Flower Spot are exceptional at what they do. From a warm and inviting welcome, beautiful recommendations, to creativity with design, they encompass it all. With the hustle and bustle of wedding season for them, walking in the shop and meeting them still felt peaceful and calm. The excitement and joy Anne had was radiating and refreshing! Their passion, flexibility, and commitment to creating the perfect bouquets for your wedding is unmatched. They are truly exceptional to work with and I highly recommend them.
  • STEPHEN
    Stephen G. Married on 05/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Outstanding service and beautiful bouquet of flowers.

We ordered our wedding flowers from a local florist and paid for them months ahead of our wedding but 4 days before the wedding I called, and they said that they couldn't get them in time. I called several florists and found The Flower Spot willing to find them. The did get them for us in time and at a lesser price. They even overnighted the flowers and included a beautiful, gorgeous vase. I would only use them for all my future flower arrangements. Thank you for making our day spectacular!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Don Clark
Don Clark
Co-Owner

Hey everyone! I'm Don (The Flower Dude) and I had the pleasure of studying floral design with Jennifer Tuttle, the original owner of The Flower Spot, and with Steve Rittner in Boston at Rittners School of Floral Design. I'm passionate about making your once in a lifetime wedding day (hopefully) as stunning as possible. "Stunning" is certainly subjective and I'll give you my personal cell phone so that you can shoot me a pinterest idea at midnight two days before the wedding to make your flowers everything you ever hoped for. I look forward to making it happen.

39 Main St Richmond, ME, 04357
2077378005
Location of (The Flower Spot)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding