Portland, ME 04101 Map · Phone number

About Jaimee Morse

Jaimee Morse is a fine art wedding photographer based in Portland, Maine and shooting up and down the New England coast especially in Boston, Cape Cod, Newport and at private estates elsewhere. Her photographs have been featured in several national and international publications including Brides, Martha Stewart, The Knot, Cosmo, Darling, Artful Living, and more.

Authentic smiles, intimate laughs, real tears, simple details, soft textures, creamy colors, natural light, organic beauty. That is what I’m after when I step behind my camera and into your love story. My fine art approach is about providing my clients with a handcrafted experience start to finish that will tell their wedding story beautifully and honestly for generations to come. My favorite part of my craft is when clients become friends. Let’s make something beautiful together. It would be an honor.

img2511
c5b54feab2538bff 1517000974 da96f73b98b769e6 1517000966012 1 Jaimee Morse 100la

13 Reviews for Jaimee Morse

• Mackenzie

Daniel Bowe · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing experience from start to finish

I am so glad we had Jaimee shoot our wedding, her photos are beautiful and she made it so comfortable to be in front of the camera. She goes the extra mile to sit down before the wedding and outline what you are looking for and came to our new venue, The Barn at Autumn Lane, to scout out the best photo spots in advance. She made things super easy, made sure to get the shots we wanted and added in her own creativity and vision as well. We even got back a couple photos that night which was amazing to see and share the next day. The date night box we received with our photos was the icing on the cake! It was so cute and personalized and I love that she included some prints along with Polaroids. I am so happy with all our photos its hard to pick a few favorites but she definitely captured all the joy and excitement of the day perfectly!

• Abby

Abby W · Married on 07/14/2018

The most gorgeous wedding pictures!

Jaimee was wonderful to work with from the first time I spoke with her on the phone. She made everything easy and was always available to answer any questions. She was so lovely the day of the wedding and made us feel comfortable, which was awesome, because my husband and I aren’t huge picture takers. She captured everything on our shot list and much more! The photos came out beautifully - her style is romantic, light and bright, which is what I was really looking for. We received the images earlier than expected, which was amazing because I was dying to get them back. Our package included a gorgeous date night set with some tasty goodies and a ton of printed shots, which was really nice. Jaimee was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to anyone!!

Sam · Married on 06/23/2018

Where do we begin. Photographs were one of the most important elements for our wedding. We met with several photographers and fell in love with Jaimee. I work in fashion and had very high expectations. My husband and I were having a destination wedding and she was incredibly easy to work with. Prior to our wedding she had several touchbases to ensure we felt comfortable. The day prior she went out and scouted places to shoot. We recently received our photos and love them. Jaimee is so talented – friends, family and coworkers keep commenting on how much they love our photos. The whole experience felt very natural and Jaimee was able to capture the day incredibly.
    She has a very calm vibe which was key. It was probably the best decision we made and we cannot recommend her enough!

Award

Jaimee Morse FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Portland, Maine, 04101 See on map