Portland, ME 04101 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,000
Availability Check your date

About Jaimee Morse

Jaimee Morse is a fine art wedding photographer based in Portland, Maine and shooting up and down the New England coast especially in Boston, Cape Cod, Newport and at private estates elsewhere. Her photographs have been featured in several national and international publications including Brides, Martha Stewart, The Knot, Cosmo, Darling, Artful Living, and more.

Authentic smiles, intimate laughs, real tears, simple details, soft textures, creamy colors, natural light, organic beauty. That is what I’m after when I step behind my camera and into your love story. My fine art approach is about providing my clients with a handcrafted experience start to finish that will tell their wedding story beautifully and honestly for generations to come. My favorite part of my craft is when clients become friends. Let’s make something beautiful together. It would be an honor.

• Leslie Swan Photography
05c54e08bea3ff8d 1516999466 100a9399fde8a885 1516999461222 1 Jaimee Morse 100la

16 Reviews for Jaimee Morse

Megan Moore · Married on 07/10/2020

Simply Amazing.

I do not have enough words to describe how amazing Jaimee Morse is to work with. My husband and I got married on October 19th right outside of Portland, Maine and through our wedding planner was connected with Jaimee. Her talent is immeasurable. My husband and I received our sneak peeks from Jaimee following our wedding and were absolutely blown away by the photographs (which we received the day after our wedding – talk about efficient!). When we received the entire gallery it felt as if we were taken right back to our wedding day. The aesthetic, colors, and quality of the photos was exactly what we envisioned and each were so beautifully curated by Jaimee. A quality I value of equal (and often more) importance, is how amazing Jaimee is to work with on a personal standpoint. From pre-wedding planning, to the day of, and post wedding, I truly felt at ease working with Jaimee – she wants what is best for her clients and goes above and beyond to ensure they are having the best day of their lives. Her calm and incredibly cool demeanor left my husband and I feeling extremely comfortable during our wedding day. Jaimee truly does it all, and it is truly evident how passionate she is about her craft. I am so thankful we were connected with Jaimee – she truly was an integral part of our wedding day and couldn’t imagine our day without her.

Sent on 12/09/2019

Lily crouss · Married on 01/25/2020

Amazing experience!

Jaimee is wonderful to work with and has an amazing ability to capture the story of your wedding. We found her through our wedding planner and the choice was obvious after seeing her previous work - her photos are simply stunning and she is an incredibly dedicated and hard worker. Thank you Jaimee!!

Sent on 06/23/2020
  • Kasie

Kasie · Married on 06/15/2019

Professional, Timely, and Confident Photographer

Everything from Jaimee's process and package documents to her date night box is well thought out and perfectly executed. As many brides know a wedding is made up of many small details and Jaimee's services are a great example of how effective it is when those have all been thought of. From start to finish Jaimee was reliable, professional, and incredibly confident. I planned my wedding in Maine from Austin, TX so my husband and I had only met Jaimee through Facetime calls until the day of our wedding. The minute we met in person, I felt more at ease. She knew how to direct us and our wedding parties, made us more comfortable in front of the camera, and had a great sense of humor through it all. She continued to surprise me by sending sneak peek photos days after the wedding and we had our date night box with all photos even sooner than expected. My only regret is that we couldn't meet up to shoot an engagement session. I guess I'll have to schedule something next time I'm in Maine!! I would recommend Jaimee again and again!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Award

Jaimee Morse FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5000.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Matted Prints
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Negatives
    Proofs

• Portland, Maine, 04101 See on map
    2076716585 (Phone number)
    Location of (Jaimee Morse)

Jaimee Morse frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jaimee Morse include in the starting price?

Jaimee Morse includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Prints

What photography services does Jaimee Morse include in their most popular wedding package?

Jaimee Morse includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What photography styles does Jaimee Morse offer?

Jaimee Morse offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Jaimee Morse offer?

Jaimee Morse offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Jaimee Morse offer for wedding events?

Jaimee Morse offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Jaimee Morse and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jaimee Morse is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.