Lovesome Photography

Silverthorne, CO View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Welcome! I'm Lisa and I'm the owner and lead photographer of Lovesome Photography. I started this business back in 2006 after falling in love with working weddings as a photography assistant in my final years of getting my photography degree. 13 years later, I haven't looked back!

I believe in wedding photography that is genuine, happy, vibrant, and full of love. I believe in getting to know my clients and incorporating their special interests, inside jokes, and silly quirks into their photos. I believe that every wedding I shoot is unique and should be treated as such.

I believe beautiful images and creativity don't have to bust the budget so I offer a wide variety of coverage options for a wide variety of budgets. If you want to go all out, we can have a blast and create something completely magical. If you only have a modest amount, I can design a photography plan with you that will allow me to cover the most important parts of your day beautifully and stay within most smaller budgets. All weddings deserve gorgeous photos!

My clients are people who love, Love. They cherish their family and friends in whatever traditional or nontraditional ways that looks like for them. They tend to be "outdoor" people who feel at home in Mother Nature and more often than not they have some kind of "fur baby". They want to have fun on their big days and often describe wanting their wedding days to just be a fun celebration for everyone.

If this sounds like you, please contact me now and lets exchange a few emails, a phone call, or set up a face to face. I'd love to chat with you an customize a quote for you!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Clips
    Clips A. Married on 04/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything Lisa did from pre-production to post was above and beyond

Lisa was the photographer for our wedding day. And it was the best choice we made! It goes without saying that the photos she captured of us were breathtaking, not to mention delivered with incredible speed!

I think what really did it for us was how professional she was from the very beginning. Her communication style is impeccable. Her energy during the day was calm, friendly and inviting. The way she handled bringing large groups of people while still keeping us on schedule was awesome to watch and a relief to us. We will recommend Lisa to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! Hir her, you won't regret it :-)

Nick and Josie
  • Josie
    Josie S. Married on 04/09/2021

Invisibile Magic

Lisa has an invisible magic that captured the essence and beauty of our special day! I swear I had no idea she was taking so many amazing photographs. Her professionalism was outstanding from start to finish, she actually solved a major hurdle for us when our formal picture location was over run by 2 protests! In minutes she found us a new location that ended up being even better. She guides her brides and grooms from start to finish helping them bring their vision to light as well as making sure all of the pictures (the ones you didn't even know you wanted) are captured! We love all of our photos, 5 stars!!
  • Clarise
    Clarise W. Married on 09/01/2020

Small Ceremony Photography

Lisa has been phenomenal to work with and delivered the most stunning photos. Our original wedding plans were disrupted due to COVID but Lisa was flexible with a new date and plan. She truly exceeded our expectations and delivered beautiful and memorable photos. Lisa captured beautiful moments and ensured that all of our desired photos were taken. We are looking forward to hiring Lisa again!
  • illustration stars

Lovesome Photography 1
Exclusive

Pricing

The Day-Of The Day-Of Wedding Planners

Lisa is great! She is professional, compassionate and can capture real authentic moments. We worked together on a "monsoon wedding" where the rain was sideways blowing during the ceremony, and she captured the love and celebration during this unexpected storm. I would recommend couples to check her out for their own mountain adventure wedding!

Bridal Artistry Bridal Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

As a team of makeup & hair professionals, we work with a lot of photographers. Lisa of Lovesome Photography stands out for her unique eye for artistry and capturing the personalities, style and beauty of each couple's wedding day in a way that reflects who they are! Lisa herself is wonderful and easy to work with on timing and details. Our team LOVES Lovesome Photography and highly recommend booking Lisa for your special day!

AlyA Salon And Spa AlyA Salon And Spa Wedding Hair & Makeup

I absolutely in love with work of SoftBoxMedia photography. Creative, adventurous, responsible and fun to work with.

Silverthorne Silverthorne, CO, 80497
(970) 236-6142
703-727-5744

*By Appointment*
Location of (Lovesome Photography)

Lovesome Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Lovesome Photography include in the starting price?

Lovesome Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Lovesome Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Lovesome Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Lovesome Photography offer?

Lovesome Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Lovesome Photography offer?

Lovesome Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Lovesome Photography offer for wedding events?

Lovesome Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Lovesome Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Lovesome Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Lovesome Photography offer?

Lovesome Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding