Lovesome Photography Reviews

70 Reviews for Lovesome Photography

Lovesome Photography 1
Lovesome Photography 2

Kristin · Married on 07/23/2018

Lisa was awesome to work with, very easy going, and she knew exactly where to go for good mountain backdrops. Also her elopement package is an amazing value!

Cyndi & Ruth · Married on 06/28/2018

Lisa is amazing to work with and is a fantastic photographer! She has wonderful communication skills and stays in touch with you throughout the process. As a photographer myself, I can really appreciate the harsh daylight conditions she had to shoot our mid-day outdoor wedding in. She pulled it off with flying colors! She captured everything about our wedding and we couldn't be any more pleased. Not only is she a wonderful photographer, but she is also a really nice person.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Lovesome Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! It was an absolute honor to photograph for you two! I hope we can do anniversary photos sometime when you're back in Colorado!

Ashley · Married on 06/25/2018

Lovesome Photography photographed our self solemnization ceremony on Tenderfoot Mountain. Lisa went above and beyond to make our day special. Not only was she very responsive, professional, kind and friendly, there are no words to describe the beauty that she captured for us! We are forever grateful as she was the only one to witness our vows.

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2018

Lisa’s eye for beautiful lighting, backgrounds and poses is unlike anyone I’ve ever seen. She takes the most incredible photos and her professionalism, kindness and flexibility is unmatched. We are beyond thankful for her photographing our self affirming wedding as she was literally THE ONLY other person there to capture our special day.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Lovesome Photography's reply:

I'm so honored to have been your photographer!!

Kelsey · Married on 05/26/2018

So talented!

Lisa was just amazing. She was so easy to communicate with and she was super flexible with us regarding timing. Right after we got married, Lisa was evacuated due to a wildfire and she STILL got us our photographs within 2 weeks!! We were so impressed with not just her photographs but with her easygoing, lovely personality. We are so thankful that we chose Lisa, she captured our day perfectly, from the little details to the fun shots of dancing friends.

Heather · Married on 03/01/2018

Lisa went above and beyond our expectations for a wedding photographer! She did an excellent job getting to know us and our hopes for photographs prior to the big day - and did it from several states away. The day of, she was amazing at wrangling all of our family and friends to get the important portrait shots. Most importantly, she made us feel comfortable and at ease, thus creating beautiful, natural photographs we will cherish the rest of our lives.

Lovesome Photography 3
    Lovesome Photography 4

Christina · Married on 09/10/2017

5+ STARS!! Lisa did an absolutely fabulous job shooting our wedding! She got every shot I requested and more!! Her style is very professional and artistic. The quality of her work is incredible!! My friends have said these are the best wedding photos they have ever seen!! She really captured every aspect of the Venue and used the different surroundings to create many different looks. If you are searching for an amazing photographer, look no further, Choose Lisa, you will Not be disappointed!!

Summer · Married on 07/03/2017

Lisa and Heather were amazing, and we are grateful to have had them to document the day!
    Our wedding was on July 3rd, and it was over 90 degree that day, one of the hottest days of the year. To make it even tougher, our wedding was entirely outdoor. Lisa and Heather each carried two big cameras, and sprayed themselves with loads of bug spray to solider through the day. Despite the environmental challenges, they carried us and kept us happy and excited.
    For the couple portraits, they took us into forests, near ponds, through gardens, and a steaming green houses. They had a great eye for both couple pictures and capturing subtle details throughout the day.
    They also did a great job not being noticed which allowed them to capture great candid shots and precious moments.
    Heather was so creative and asked me to spin in my big dress with the lawn as the background. I had so much fun, and those pictures will forever be great memories.
    We didn't have anyone to direct the family pictures, so Lisa stepped in to orchestrate the session - which was above and beyond what she had to do and we really appreciated it.
    When the pictures were delivered, we immediately fell in love.

Paul · Married on 05/26/2017

Working with Lisa on our weddding day was amazing! Whether it be the person, or the professional photographer! She was so nice and caring! She managed to capture our love so perfectly on her pictures.
    She was fabulous from the moment we talked to her for the first time, discussing what we wanted, and the final result of her work proved to have gone way beyond our expectations!

Hannah · Married on 05/06/2017

Lisa was our photographer last weekend, and she was amazing!! First, we had an engagement photo shoot in the fall which really helped us all get to know each other since mushy photo taking can be kind of awkward and intimate. She was soooo amazing at making us feel comfortable and everyone still talks about how beautiful our photos are since I put them everywhere on facebook (gross, I know). Our wedding was magical, and she took amazing shots and dealt with my semi-bratty attitude with ease when I wanted to just dance and not take pictures. She's one of a kind with talent and personality, and I couldn't be happier to have her take our photos on the most important day of our lives that we hope to share, via pictures, with our future children thanks to her.

Mariana · Married on 04/06/2017

My wedding had to be plan in 15 days for reasons out of our hands. The planning event was crazy and I was worried all would be terrible!

Not only Lisa responded so fast it was extremely easy to book her, she was a breeze of calm and professionalism in a sea of insanity.

I have no words to explain how perfect her work is, our venue was small and the place were the reception took place was not particularly pretty yet she found the best spots making the place look stunning!!!!! I look at the pics and have a hard time remembering what I didn't like of the place. every picture she took is a treasure to me, she captured me and my husband our love and joy perfectly, our guests were also inlove of the pictures she got of them!!!!

She talks to you, gets to know you and captures what matters to you and produces nothing but the best part of real moments. I'm forever thankfull for her work, after all, There is only 2 things that will stay for the rest of your life after your wedding: your husband and your pictures.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Lovesome Photography's reply:

Mariana, it was a JOY to work with you and David and be a part of making your wedding happen! Thank you for the honor of being a part of it.

Margaret · Married on 10/29/2016

I got married in Leesburg, VA on 10/29/2016, and Lisa at Lovesome Photography helped to make our wedding day absolutely phenomenal. From our first meeting back in December, Lisa was warm, communicative, professional, and thoroughly delightful to spend time and plan our wedding with. I researched a number of photographers before finding Lisa's gorgeous and "real-looking" images that were the first that really spoke to me, so I cannot wait to get our final images back because I know they will be incredible. We were married at Lansdowne Resort, and Lisa actually came to the hotel the day before our wedding to scout out good photo locations for us. She and her second shooter Heather arrived early on our wedding day and made everyone immediately feel at ease with their friendly demeanor and efficient professionalism. They kept us smiling, on schedule, and were great about checking in with me throughout the evening to make sure my groom and I were happy and getting all of the specific group photos we requested. Lisa's photo package included engagement photos, which I did not particularly want, so she kindly exchanged that service for three full photo albums that she will put together for us to give to our parents as gifts for the holidays. We hired Lisa as a photographer but left our wedding weekend 100% feeling like we'd made a wonderful and trusted friend, and I cannot thank or recommend her enough for all that she's done for us. Hire Lovesome Photo to photograph any special occasion in your life- I promise you won't regret it!

We loved having Lisa as our wedding photographer. First, she has such a great and upbeat personality, is very personable but a true professional, and is extremely easy to work with. Second, communicating with her was a breeze and she is very open to suggestions (but she has a perfect sense of what will work best from a technical and artistic perspective so she'll let you know if a different approach is better). This was huge for us, because some photographers have huge egos and they're offended if you make a small suggestion. But not Lisa. She wants you to be completely happy with her work. Third, she is so passionate about her work. We looked at a lot of photographers' portfolios. And they were all pretty good. Lisa's was no exception. So what set her apart from the rest, besides her wonderful style of photography (as evidenced by her elaborate photography portfolio), was her passion. It shines through when you discuss anything photography-related to her. Finally, she also conducted herself very professionally and, in the end, she went above and beyond our expectations. I highly recommend her.

Not only did Lisa do her job extraordinarily well, but her working process made me feel very at ease and relaxed. She remembered all the personal shots that I wanted to get, and made sure every special memory was captured. I didn't have to ask for anything, because she was always at least one step ahead of me! What a blessing!!!

Sarah · Married on 08/06/2016

Lisa was such a delight to work with! She was accommodating, helpful, and made sure to get all the shots I wanted. My wedding was an outdoor wedding and on the day-of, during our couple portraits, it began to POUR! Lisa stuck with us in the rain, kept an amazing attitude and reminded us to have fun and embrace the moment. Also, pictures came super fast. I totally recommend Lovesome Photography!

Natalie · Married on 06/26/2016

Lisa is amazing! She was super accommodating and brought her fun energy to the photo sessions that made everyone feel comfortable and beautiful. In our prep session leading up to the wedding she brought a lot of good ideas and was engaged and gave great feedback to all of our ideas. She put me at ease on the wedding day and we surprisingly had a blast taking pictures! During the ceremony we hardly noticed she was there and she was very professional! Thank you Lisa for everything you are awesome! I highly highly recommend Lovesome Photography! 10 stars!! :)

Jake · Married on 06/23/2016

Lovesome Photography lived up to every expectation we had. Lisa and her photo assistant shot our destination wedding in Aruba in June of 2016. They arrived days in advance, scouted the resort and surrounding properties to get all the best shots for us. They were extremely professional and friendly with all of our guests. They captured every moment just how we pictured—except better! Would highly recommend Lisa and the Lovesome Photography team!!!

Katie · Married on 06/05/2016

I used Lisa for our engagement photos and wedding photos and was extremely pleased. She is very easy to work with, responsive and incredibly creative.

Rather than compiling a shot list (which was overwhelming to me) we met and talked about what was most important to me about my wedding day and what I would be disappointed to not have a memory of. From this conversation, she made notes and then planned her photos based on this. I certainly don’t have every posed photo combination you might find listed in a magazine or on pinterest, but I do have every photo that mattered to me. She also helped me stay focused on what was important to me rather than stressing about what everyone else wanted :) .

Working with Lisa was a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend her!!

Julia · Married on 10/17/2015

I cannot recommend Lisa and Lovesome Photography highly enough. From our first meeting to finalizing our photos, Lisa was professional, responsive, and genuinely interested in capturing our day in beautiful, high-quality photographs. The whole process was wonderfully simple, and we were able to establish exactly what we wanted thanks to Lisa's expertise. She stayed on top of all of the details, and was very quick to respond to any e-mails. On the day of, the whole process of getting the shots we wanted was actually fun for both my husband and I - and neither of us like to be photographed! I love the style of her photos, and she and the second shooter were able to capture our day beautifully. In addition to the particular photos we wanted, the photographers were able to create the perfect photos we dreamed of. All in all, if you are looking for a wonderful photographer who will take care of all of the details with good humor, flexibility, and a wealth of knowledge and experience, you cannot do better than Lovesome Photography.

Megan · Married on 09/26/2015

Lisa is the definition of "photographer". She finds inspiration in the things that are important to you as a couple and captures each detail beautifully. She embraced all of my ideas for picture opportunities and, with her experience and expertise, made my ideas into realities.

She is calm, confident, and foresees moments that make great candid pictures. Her assistants were very capable and helpful!

I am so happy and lucky that Lisa was available for our big day. Her services were affordable, the results were absolutely perfect, and she captured the beauty of our wedding in a way we will treasure forever.

Angela · Married on 09/19/2015

We absolutely loved our photographers, they did such a great job and I couldn't ask for anything more. Have two photographers at the wedding made a huge difference in the variety of shots we had and they both had a great eye on how to make the picture look natural and captured the energy of the day.

Bridget · Married on 09/12/2015

Lisa was a dream to work with! When we first met I was drawn to her calm, collected demeanor as well as her photography style. Her calmness was definitely welcomed the day of as the weather wasn't looking to bright leading up to the ceremony and post-ceremony pictures. Lisa even had a backup plan in case it rained, but luckily we didn't need it. She put us at ease and made us comfortable during the pictures. She kept to the schedule we had previously discussed and made sure to get all the important pictures I had listed out for her. She definitely is a professional and knows how to wrangle large families together.

I can't wait to see our pictures!

Steven · Married on 09/05/2015

We met Lisa at a wedding Expo. Her work had caught our eye as being of the style and quality we were looking for, but what made her the first vendor we signed with (after settling on a venue) was her demeanor. She put both myself and my bride at ease. She understood our concern that the photography should not be obtrusive in the ceremony and reception, and also our interest in using the opportunity to capture candid photos of our aging relatives. She did a great job addressing both.

She also offered advice in a constructive way, without being pushy about it. From helping set the positions of some arrangements, to detailing some of the flow of the reception, to working out how the sparkler-lit exit should go, she offered her experience (which we needed) in a very transparent way and left decisions up to us.

Furthermore, she didn't push vendors on us, but when asked for suggestions, provided outstanding recommendations. Both times we asked for suggestions (after having searched on our own for a while), we ended up vetting the vendor she suggested and then hiring them.

Lisa and the other vendors she recommended were amongst the best vendors we had the opportunity to work with on our the wedding, and the photos she took were outstanding - even though our engagement shoot ended up taking place in a blackout during a thunderstorm! (Like every other curve ball we threw at her, she knocked that one out of the park too!)

Rachel · Married on 08/08/2015

We had a great experience with Lovesome Photography for our August 2015 wedding. Lisa was extremely helpful and organized. She responded quickly to emails (important especially since we were planning from 500 miles away) and welcomed us to her gorgeous studio on a Sunday morning to accommodate our limited travel schedule and go over plans for the big day.

At the wedding, Lisa and Ian were timely and professional while offering the perfect amount of direction, enthusiasm, and comic relief. We love our wedding photos and are so glad to have worked with Lovesome Photography!