106 Reviews for Blue Bridal Boutique

Preservation (2)
Shoes (2)
Cleaning (1)
105 Blue Bridal Boutique Reviews

I was more nervous for my appointment than I thought I would be, since I had never tried on a wedding dress before going to Blue Bridal. Julia was so wonderful and calming, and was great at accommodating my 6 guests comfortably. She had already checked out a couple of dresses I sent before the appointment, and had them ready, then let me pick out a few more from the rack to try on.

She knew my taste SPOT ON. The girl is a dress WIZARD. With every dress, she listened to what I loved and my concerns, and had really helpful advice on ways to change some of the lace that I would never have thought of on my own.

Within an hour, I went from nervous that I wouldn't find a dress I liked, to totally confident that I had found the PERFECT gown (under budget!!). Julia helped me feel so comfortable the whole time, made the measurements and ordering process super simple, and by the end of the appointment she felt like a long time friend. I'm so incredibly grateful to her and Blue Bridal for helping me find an overwhelmingly beautiful and meaningful part of my wedding day.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/14/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils, Alterations, Appts. Only, Cleaning, Customization, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bride

Where do I even begin? I am SO happy with my experience at Blue Bridal! We walked in to the beautifully clean and bright boutique to be immediately greeted by Jan who treated us like close friends. I felt comfortable and attended to the entire visit. Jan was personable, made me and my friends comfortable, and really helped us have a good time!I loved my experience from start to finish! There was no pressure, just kindness, support, and wonderful perspective from the talented stylists. As a SF bride Julia was another rockstar when assisting me from afar with ordering and sizing, and could not have been kinder!The layout of the boutique is gorgeous and enhances the experience -- You enter the salon through the doors of the bridal gown suite when you check in, ensuring that you get full attention without disturbing any of the other brides. The selection of dresses was better than any other store I had been to, chic, boho, feminine, eterical-- all of them stunning, unique and magical in their own way. My maid of honor, as well as two of my closest friends all found their dresses at Blue Bridal and now I am continuing the tradition.

Out of all the bridal salons I've gone to, the customer service here was unmatched. When I first walked in I had "ideas" about what style I wanted but was pretty open to all types of styles. However, Jan pulled a few gowns and I was surprised with the styles that I ended up liking! Word of advice in finding the perfect gown: be open minded and trust your stylist. As brides we can get tunnel vision on how we want everything to look so trust your stylist to do their job :). You never know-- you might be surprised at how beautiful you look in something you hadn’t thought to try.

Such a knockout experience from start to finish. Their sincere hospitality made me and my entire group feel at ease and the dresses are stunning (not to mention how lovely the studio is).

Profile Picture Cara, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought my dress from a different Bridal shop but Blue Bridal made amazing alterations. I have one more fitting to go and am so very excited to see the final results. thank you ladies!

Profile Picture Michele, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a great experience with Blue Bridal from the day I said Yes to the dress till the day we had our last fitting. They were great in being flexible with their schedule and great staff to work with!

Profile Picture Liz , 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Veils, Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only

The team at Blue Bridal is so friendly and fun! They had a wide variety of dresses in a variety of price ranges. My mom and sister got to sit on a comfy couch while I had fun trying lots of dresses on... When all was said and done, I ended up getting the 2nd dress that I tried on! The team at Blue was very accommodating when scheduling my alterations appointments. Every time I went to the store for a fitting, my name was hand-written on their welcome board - a nice touch that made me feel special! All of the girls that helped me over the course of finding my dress and alterations were very helpful. I absolutely LOVE my dress and got so many compliments for it on my wedding day. Thank you, Blue Bridal, for my beautiful gown and your outstanding customer service!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Bride

We absolutely LOVED Blue Bridal! My fiancée (2 brides) and I went together to make sure our dresses didn't clash. We thought that might have been an added challenge for the stylists, but it didn't seem to phase them at all!

Julia was working with me and she was wonderful! I brought in a few pictures of the styles I had in mind and she showed me the section of dresses I should look in, and pulled a few of the exact dresses from my pictures. She honestly made the process so easy that I only had to try on 5 dresses till I found the one! I felt totally comfortable and we were all having a blast the entire time.

My fiancée was being helped by Jan and she was great too! She was extremely attentive and had many suggestions to help us both get the looks we wanted.

I was a little nervous that the dresses might be a bit pricey but both of us came in under budget. After we left the store, and even now still, I just want to go back because it was such a great experience! Both of us could not be any happier :D

Profile Picture Ellie, 9/9/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

I am so happy that I chose to go over my original budget with my dress. The entire experience with blue bridal was amazing! They make you feel so special and it's an experience that you will never get at a large chain dress shop like David's Bridal. Every appointment was so special!! Everyone at BBB was so great to work with and they never made you feel pressured. They knew I was on a budget and even gave me ideas of how to lower the cost of alterations. I would strongly recommend any bride to work with BBB. I ended up getting the WTOO Pippin dress and I have never felt more confident than I did on my wedding day! The dress is so flattering and beautifully designed!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I am so happy that my first place wedding dress shopping was at Blue Bridal. My bridalista Julia was incredible and the place was very welcoming. I found the dress of my dreams within minutes. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or more a wonderful location and staff. Every bride needs to check out Blue Bridal Boutique!!! 10/10!

Profile Picture Ilona, 7/27/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only

LOVED shopping at Blue Bridal - they had a beautiful selection of dresses and the team was so helpful and kind! I found the perfect dress and they did a fantastic job with alterations. The trunk show was amazing, and it helped me find a veil as well as a hair stylist for the wedding day!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/5/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Hair Accessories, Veils, Alterations, Trunk Shows

My experience finding my wedding dress at Blue Bridal was wonderful! I could tell right away that Kelly knew what she was doing, and more importantly that she loves it! She was just as excited as I was to look for the perfect dress, and still have fun! She instantly understood the style I liked and pulled all the dresses in that style out for me to try on. At the very end, she ended up picking out the dress I ended up falling in love with! I could tell that she was willing to give me whatever time I needed to decide on a dress and try on as many as I wanted to make sure that I ended up with the perfect dress. I wouldn't have wanted to find my dress at any other store! Blue Bridal provided me with that magical moment of putting on a gorgeous wedding dress and realizing that it was the perfect one for me! (Also they have stunning dresses at affordable prices!) :) THANK YOU Blue Bridal!

Profile Picture Mieke, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

What an incredible experience from start to finish! From the moment my family and I stepped up to the second floor of the Pavilions, I was absolutely enamored. They had a chalkboard sign outside the doors welcoming all the brides with appointments for that day, which was such a nice touch. And then... the real magic began!

Julia was a doll. She helped make my family feel comfortable and welcome and explained the entire process to us, beginning with a fun mini tour of the shop after asking me a few questions about what I was looking for. I was extremely impressed with how spot-on she was with her recommendations... Julia definitely has an eye for style and an incredible knack for knowing how to capture the "feel" of the bride's wedding and personality.

My mother and I had a few differing things on our wish list, but with Julia's help, we found a gown that somehow married the two most important elements of our wish lists, and we came in UNDER BUDGET. UNDER BUDGET. *Insert heart eye emoji here* I was initially nervous to say yes to the dress even though my family was in awe and saying yes for me (lol). just because I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be this easy! But I guess like with your love... when you know, you know.

Julia is a class act, and Blue Bridal is the BEST bridal boutique I have been in, hands down. You will not be disappointed if you come here... Thank you for such a fun and special experience. I can't wait to come pick up my gorgeous gown in the spring!!!

Profile Picture Eunice, 6/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Alterations, Appts. Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bride

The women at Blue Bridal absolutely made my wedding dress shopping (and alterations) experience so easy. They were the last store I had an appointment with (for the day) and admittedly, our initial opinion when browsing the store was they may not have what I was looking for. My mom and friends definitely had fun pulling dresses they knew I wouldn't wear and Julia (my consultant) never made us feel bad about it. However, at the very end of the appointment I tried on my last dress and it turned out to be the one! Once it was time to have alterations done, the seamstresses were very attentive and never pressured me into any design changes I wasn't sure about. They also helped me find the perfect veil to complement my dress. Everyone was blown away by my dress, and no one realized the straps they'd added hadn't been part of the original design of the dress. I felt beautiful and comfortable in my dress the entire day.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/27/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Alterations, Customization, Bride

I live in Albuquerque and theres not many bridal shops to choose from, and was trying my best to stay away from Davids Bridal. I have family in Denver wad thought id go looking up there. This was my first stop and literally my first dress i put on was the one. Kelly was so polite and respectful. she didnt rush me and encouraged me to try on other dresses to ensure this was the dress. And it was! i was so overwhelmed and she made it a breeze. Thank you! I cannot wait till my dress comes in!

Profile Picture Marileen, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Blue Bridal was by far my favorite salon I visited in Denver. It was a really laid back environment, the stylists were extremely helpful, and it was so easy to find the perfect dress here. Rachel was my stylist, and was super sweet and accommodating. Blue was my first appointment, and they were able to get me back in the next day after my next appointments to try on the dress I knew I loved once more to ensure I was 100% sure of my purchase. There are also a lot of really affordable options. I would also highly recommend getting alterations here. Everyone is so friendly - love Blue Bridal!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/13/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I was able to get an appointment in a short time frame. I received great one on one service with a lovely employee and was not rushed when trying on dresses. I found some beautiful gowns at an affordable price but ended up choosing a BEAUTIFUL sample sale dress that was everything I was looking for and the price was great!

Profile Picture Meghan, 3/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I said yes to the dress at Blue Bridal and am so glad I did! Julie was great and really helped me since I am not local and need to ship my dress. It was the most welcoming bridal shop I've been to. Pictures are encouraged, and browsing was so fun! I found my dress right away! The prices were perfect, with trunk show sales and specials that make it even better! So happy I found Blue, although I really wished they were still located on the 16th Street mall. Must stop shop for brides coming to Denver!

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I visited every bridal boutique and shop in San Antonio, and was incredibly disappointed with selections, customer service, and pricing. Then, I found the Blue Bridal Boutique, and am so glad I did. Jaime was the greatest consultant I have worked with (I've worked with over 20), and she was able to help me find my wedding dress (out of over 100 I tried on). In my opinion, this is the best experience a bride could ask for.

Profile Picture Christy, 2/14/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Appts. Only, Bride

Julia was my bridal stylist and I cannot express my deepest gratitude for her exceptional service! She is hands down the BEST! She makes you feel comfortable, gives you her honest opinion, and goes above and beyond to help you say "yes to the dress". She gives you just the right amount of attention based on your demeanor and doesn't pressure you at all!!!! She makes sure to make you happy! She made time and effort to learn YOUR love story and was genuinely interested in your life. I tried on some dresses D'Anneli, a & bé, and David's bridal. Out of all the places, I felt the most comfortable and had the best expires be at Blue Bridal and I can honestly say that it was because of Julia and her exceptional service. She was willing to let you try on veils, sashes, head pieces, anything where as some places try to make you find THE DRESS before playing around. I can go on and on about Julia and how great she is!!!

Profile Picture Renee, 11/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Finding your wedding dress should be fun, carefree and full of great memories, and Blue Bridal helped make that all possible! Wedding dress shopping at Blue was like shopping with your friends, all the girls were so welcoming and conversational and they helped make the process perfect. I have the tendency to be indecisive, especially when it comes to shopping, but their sales associates were so patient and had great advice to help me along the way! I never felt pressure to spend more than my budget or make a purchase, just assurance that I was picking the best dress for me – and I did! The seamstress was also wonderful to work with, alterations were smooth and she even helped design my belt by mix and matching a few options. Ladies, if you’re looking for your dream dress, you must go to Blue Bridal!

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/28/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Bride

I worked with Chelsea at Blue Bridal and had an amazing experience! She was professional but made the appointment a lot of fun for me and my girls. I thought she did an excellent job of listening to what I wanted and not forcing any dress or idea. She let us take our time but kept the appointment moving to show us more dresses. After I left and was still deciding between 2 dresses, Chelsea took the time for me to come in the next day and try on my favorite dress one more time. I ended up choosing it and was so grateful for her flexibility and advice in helping me choose!

Profile Picture Ellen, 10/8/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Appts. Only, Trunk Shows

Walking into the Blue Bridal I was super excited as this was my first wedding dress shopping day. They had my name on the welcome board and after an hour, Chelsea helped me find the dress of my dreams! She was very professional and gave such great insight. If you need to find "your dress" go and see her! You will feel so special!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Blue had such unique dresses. The seemtress was amazing and my dress fit perfectly. More than met my expectations.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I said I do at Blue! And they were AMAZING! I tried on dresses at a couple places and nothing compared to my experience at Blue. I worked with Julia and she went above and beyond expectations - she was incredibly helpful, knowledgeable, patient, understanding, and so cute! I can't say enough good things about Julia - she's the BEST!

The first time I went I was lucky enough to have the whole store to myself (midday Thursday) - who could argue with that? On my second time in, the store was busy (it was a Saturday), but I never felt rushed and Julia made sure to answer all of my questions and made me feel 100% comfortable with my decision. They were always very accommodating and never felt pushy or concerned about a sale.

Thanks to Blue I have the wedding dress of my dreams! :)

Profile Picture Liza, 8/20/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I found my dream dress at Blue Bridal and at an affordable price. Everyone is so friendly and helpful it was a great experience shopping for my dress.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/30/16, 5 Reviews