Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Laura Murray Photography

Hello!  My name is Laura Murray and I run a boutique photography studio that focuses on weddings.  I love photographing love!

My style is fresh, modern, and fun!  And it always incorporates your personality.  I use a combination of photo-journalistic methods and editorial approaches to produce high-impact, truthful photography.

Please visit my website, www.lauramurrayphotography.com to find out more!  And check out my blog for my latest and greatest work, www.lauramurrayphotography.com/blog.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Denver

Follow Laura Murray Photography on

15 Reviews for Laura Murray Photography

Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)

Laura shot our wedding in Aspen, CO in September of 2017. We really could not have asked for a better experience. Laura was very responsive to our many emails and receptive to all of our preferences. She did a wonderful job capturing the happiest day of our lives and we will cherish looking back on the photos for decades to come. We can't recommend Laura highly enough.

Profile Picture Dylan, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Laura is the best of the best!!! We loved every single picture!! Not only is she extremely talented and captured all the emotion and beauty of our wedding day but she is kind and caring and fun to be around! She also turned around our pictures SO fast. It was really fun to get to relive our day and share all of our pictures so soon after the wedding. Can't recommend her enough. So happy we will have the beautiful images she took of our wedding weekend for a lifetime.

Profile Picture Katie, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Love, love, love Laura Murray Photography! She makes it so easy to just enjoy your special day and not worry about anything else! She is kind, stays on schedule, has great advice (like making sure mom is completely dressed and ready before taking photos of the bride getting dressed!!), and consistently checks in with family to make sure nothing is getting missed. I love every single photo that was taken!! PLUS I got my digital photos back in less than 3 weeks after the wedding - it was a fast turn around and so fun for my husband and me (and family) to re-live our special day. I highly recommend spending the money on a great photographer like Laura Murray. At the end of all of this, all I have left is my beautiful photos and special memories!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/24/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1495457685526 22rfrising30
220x220 sq 1495457943966 14rfrising30
220x220 sq 1495457964782 18rfrising30

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Laura is one of the most pleasant, professional photographers I've ever worked with. Videographers and Photographers have to work tightly along side each other, and can often step on each others' toes. Laura went above and beyond to help me throughout the one wedding I shot with her. She was patient when I inevitably got in the way of her shots, and she always seemed aware of where my cameras were. I hope to work with her more in the future.

We love working with Laura Murray on photo shoots using dresses from our stores! Many of the pictures on our website and blog are from photos that Laura has taken, and we have only heard excellent things from our brides that have worked with Laura, not to mention that their pictures always look amazing from their big day!

I have never meet a more passionate photographer. She loves what she does and it shows. Her images are always breathtaking! I work with a lot of photographers and she is hands-down my favorite. The lighting in her photos is always amazing. Her photo-journalist style truly captures the essence of the day. She also is very personable, energetic, and fun to work with. I could not recommend her more.

Laura Murray and A Vintage Affair Rentals did a Vintage Chic stylized photo shoot at our Ranch in the fall, which was subsequently featured in coutureColorado.com. Laura has a knack for capturing a vintage feel in her photography and her creative ideas were great to see in action. I highly recommend Laura and hope to work with her again real soon! Christian, Owner, Deer Creek Valley Ranch.

Laura is a true professional. The quality of her photographs says it all. She is a sweet and bubbly young lady and that helps make working with here a lot of fun! Her creativity with the shots she takes, make for some really original and interesting photos. With all the competition in photography out there, it can be hard to choose. I reccomend you choose Laura Murray Photography to capture those once in a lifetime moments!

1700 Bassett St. 1913, Denver, CO 80202   See On Map