1700 Bassett St. 1913, Denver, CO 80202 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Laura Murray Photography

Hello!  My name is Laura Murray and I run a boutique photography studio that focuses on weddings.  I love photographing love!

My style is fresh, modern, and fun!  And it always incorporates your personality.  I use a combination of photo-journalistic methods and editorial approaches to produce high-impact, truthful photography.

Please visit my website, www.lauramurrayphotography.com to find out more!  And check out my blog for my latest and greatest work, www.lauramurrayphotography.com/blog.

Follow Laura Murray Photography on

19 Reviews for Laura Murray Photography

• Rachael

Rachael · Married on 09/21/2019

Hire her!!

Laura Murray did the photography for our wedding in Aspen this past September and I cannot day enough good things about her! Beyond her absolutely stunning images, she is a dream to work with! She listens and captures every detail. The curated album she created for us is an heirloom we will cherish for the years to come. She is simply THE BEST!

Sent on 05/22/2020
  • Emily

Emily Dale · Married on 09/01/2019

Laura Murray Photographer will make your wedding photo dreams come true

Laura Murray Photography is PHENOMENAL. Everything about Laura from her work-ethic to her photographs are exceptional. On top of all that, Laura is kind and caring and a wonderful person to have near you on your wedding day. She made my husband and I feel comfortable and excited from the very first meeting we had with her. My husband usually hates getting his photo taken and she pumped him up and made him feel really good throughout the day -- offering some coaching while also letting everything play out naturally so we had very few staged photos and so many beautiful moments captured on camera. I appreciated the time she spent helping us schedule the timeline of photography for the day and the time she took to scout out locations for certain key moments of our day. She never missed a shot. Our photos are absolutely spectacular. People frequently tell me we have the most stunning wedding photos they have ever seen. I will cherish them forever. Hiring Laura was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day.

Sent on 04/07/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren Whitney · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Experience And Photographs

We loved working with Laura Murray for our wedding. She is so lovely, friendly, and calm-exactly what you need for a wedding photographer. From the first moment we spoke on the phone, I knew we'd get a long well. We had a very unique wedding location and very large families. She met with my wedding planner and myself to go over where to take every picture and what would look best. She took so much time to make sure everything would be perfect, which was incredibly helpful as we had a tight timeline. We had a few stressful moments, some from me, and she was calm and easy the whole time. A dream to work with. We had a "shot sheet" to make sure we didn't forget anyone or any special pictures, and she made sure they were all complete. Our pictures are gorgeous. Even after the wedding, she was so helpful. Our family was shocked how quickly we got our pictures back. We made our large wedding album with her, and she was quick to get back about edits and deciding how it should look. I now consider her a friend because she is such a great person. I couldn't recommend her enough. I've heard nightmares of wedding photographers holding pictures hostage if you don't print with them. If you do print with Laura, you will get incredible quality and she can help you get unique sizes that are hard to get at your regular places. It was worth it. I wish we had more events to use her again!!

Sent on 08/27/2020

Award

Laura Murray Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs

1 Real Wedding

• Andrew Nease Video Wedding Videographers

Laura is one of the most pleasant, professional photographers I've ever worked with. Videographers and Photographers have to work tightly along side each other, and can often step on each others' toes. Laura went above and beyond to help me throughout the one wedding I shot with her. She was patient when I inevitably got in the way of her shots, and she always seemed aware of where my cameras were. I hope to work with her more in the future.

• Blue Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

We love working with Laura Murray on photo shoots using dresses from our stores! Many of the pictures on our website and blog are from photos that Laura has taken, and we have only heard excellent things from our brides that have worked with Laura, not to mention that their pictures always look amazing from their big day!

• A Vintage Affair Events & Rentals Wedding Planners

I have never meet a more passionate photographer. She loves what she does and it shows. Her images are always breathtaking! I work with a lot of photographers and she is hands-down my favorite. The lighting in her photos is always amazing. Her photo-journalist style truly captures the essence of the day. She also is very personable, energetic, and fun to work with. I could not recommend her more.

• 1700 Bassett St. 1913 Denver, 80202 See on map
    Location of (Laura Murray Photography)

Laura Murray Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Laura Murray Photography include in the starting price?

Laura Murray Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• One Event / Day
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Laura Murray Photography offer?

Laura Murray Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Laura Murray Photography offer?

Laura Murray Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Boudoir Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Laura Murray Photography offer for wedding events?

Laura Murray Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Laura Murray Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Laura Murray Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.