1700 Bassett St. 1913, Denver, CO 80202 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Laura Murray Photography

Hello! My name is Laura Murray and I run a boutique photography studio that focuses on weddings. I love photographing love!

My style is fresh, modern, and fun! And it always incorporates your personality. I use a combination of photo-journalistic methods and editorial approaches to produce high-impact, truthful photography.

Please visit my website, www.lauramurrayphotography.com to find out more! And check out my blog for my latest and greatest work, www.lauramurrayphotography.com/blog.

Follow Laura Murray Photography on

Laura Murray Photography 6
  • Deena

Deena · Married on 06/02/2018

Absolute dream

Laura is an ABSOLUTE dream photographer. We feel so lucky to have been referred to hire her. She goes above and beyond in ways you couldn’t even imagine. The details, the quality, and incredible amount of patience were truly what we needed. Oh, and get the albums. Get everything if you can, she will make it all worth it. You are spectacular, Laura!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Laura Murray Photography 7
    Laura Murray Photography 8
    Laura Murray Photography 9
    Laura Murray Photography 10
    Laura Murray Photography 11
    Laura Murray Photography 12

Dylan · Married on 09/16/2017

Laura shot our wedding in Aspen, CO in September of 2017. We really could not have asked for a better experience. Laura was very responsive to our many emails and receptive to all of our preferences. She did a wonderful job capturing the happiest day of our lives and we will cherish looking back on the photos for decades to come. We can't recommend Laura highly enough.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Katie · Married on 08/19/2017

Laura is the best of the best!!! We loved every single picture!! Not only is she extremely talented and captured all the emotion and beauty of our wedding day but she is kind and caring and fun to be around! She also turned around our pictures SO fast. It was really fun to get to relive our day and share all of our pictures so soon after the wedding. Can't recommend her enough. So happy we will have the beautiful images she took of our wedding weekend for a lifetime.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Award

Laura Murray Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

Real Weddings

• Andrew Nease Video
    Andrew Nease Video Wedding Videographers

Laura is one of the most pleasant, professional photographers I've ever worked with. Videographers and Photographers have to work tightly along side each other, and can often step on each others' toes. Laura went above and beyond to help me throughout the one wedding I shot with her. She was patient when I inevitably got in the way of her shots, and she always seemed aware of where my cameras were. I hope to work with her more in the future.

• Blue Bridal Boutique
    Blue Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

We love working with Laura Murray on photo shoots using dresses from our stores! Many of the pictures on our website and blog are from photos that Laura has taken, and we have only heard excellent things from our brides that have worked with Laura, not to mention that their pictures always look amazing from their big day!

• A Vintage Affair Events & Rentals
    A Vintage Affair Events & Rentals Wedding Planners

I have never meet a more passionate photographer. She loves what she does and it shows. Her images are always breathtaking! I work with a lot of photographers and she is hands-down my favorite. The lighting in her photos is always amazing. Her photo-journalist style truly captures the essence of the day. She also is very personable, energetic, and fun to work with. I could not recommend her more.

• 1700 Bassett St. 1913 Denver, 80202 See on map