BLISS ELEVATED

Arvada, CO View map

$1,700 Package Price

About Bliss Elevated

Bliss Elevated specializes in making weddings a truly magical experience by focusing on wedding coordination and flawless event execution. With our meticulous planning and impeccable attention-to–detail, we can help create a one-of-a-kind event that’s memorable for everyone - especially the bride and groom. Since 2006, Julie and her team have been helping couples relax and truly enjoy their weddings with an organized, professional and fun style.

Bliss Elevated is unique because they specialize in wedding planning and coordination with a lot of extra special touches to help you throughout your planning and engagement. They were recently awarded their fourth WeddingWire Bride's Choice award and are ranked #1 “Best Wedding Planner” on Denver’s Channel 7 A-List for 2010 and 2011.

It’s Your Day

A Blissful Bride is a Beautiful Bride. You put so much thought and planning into your big day, you deserve to relax and enjoy your wedding! Let Bliss Elevated take care of the details and make sure everything goes exactly the way you imagined. Bliss Elevated can be involved as soon or as late as you would like them to be and they LOVE what they do. We love full-planning and event design, partial planning and day-of coordiation.

Visit our website and blog for more information and find out how we can help you with all of your wedding wishes.

Contact us today to secure your wedding date!

Serving Denver Metro, The Beautiful Mountains of Colorado and Worldwide.
Bliss Elevated is a registered LLC.

• Patrick
    Patrick Married on 06/28/2014
    Julie gets five stars because of her ability to build relationships, execution and attention to details. There was ZERO stress on the day of the wedding. Everything went as planned, as far as I know, and the wedding was even more incredible than I thought it ever could be. Her vision and experience sets her far above her competition! I will be recommending Bliss Elevated every chance I get.
    Libby Married on 08/10/2013
    I cannot recommend Julie at Bliss Elevated highly enough! Leading up to the wedding, she was always available and responsive, kept me on schedule and on track with wedding planning, offered great vendor referrals, and she put together a beautiful color palette and design for my wedding. I honestly could not have done it with out her. The weekend of the wedding, I didn't have to worry about a single thing or lift a finger. I was able to completely focus on enjoying the experience. If anything went wrong (and I'm sure that it did... that's always the case with big events), I didn't know about it. Julie is extremely friendly, caring, knowledgeable, passionate, creative, tasteful, and dedicated. I adore her (as did my family and all of our guests!), and I would strongly encourage anyone looking for a Colorado wedding planner to contact Julie at Bliss Elevated first. She was wonderful!
    Rachel Married on 05/11/2013
    I wish I could give Julie more than 5 stars! She is AMAZING! I had the Bliss Signature Package for my wedding- it was the single best investment I made for my big day. Julie is so knowledgable about the wedding industry. Any question I had, she knew the answer! She very well connected with many vendors in Denver wedding industry. She always had excellent recommendations for vendors. With Julie's help, I loved planning my wedding. I honestly do not think the wedding would have been the same without her. On top of being an amazing planner, Julie is professional, thorough, savvy, friendly, fun, flexible and very responsive. I could not recommend her more!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

BLISS ELEVATED 1
Gift
Bliss Elevated is unique because we specialize SPECIALIZE in day-of coordination. We were recently awarded a WeddingWire 2010 Bride's Choice award and we placed #1 "BEST Wedding Planner" on Denver's Channel 7 A-List. Book Day of Coordination with us for your wedding and receive FREE support and advice via phone and e-mail throughout your entire engagement! Contact us today.
BLISS ELEVATED 2
Discount
Built for today’s Bride and Groom, this is our most popular package! The Bliss Signature Package is for the dynamic bride who wants do a lot of the planning herself, yet desires the comfort of having professional assistance and guidance at an affordable price. It includes all of the benefits of having a professional on your team to guide you along the way, to help with last minute details, and to make your vision come to life! We are offering a free consultation and 10% our Bliss Signature Package. Please mention WeddingWire when you first contact us!

Timothy Faust Photography Timothy Faust Photography Wedding Photographers

I really enjoyed working with Bliss at a Keystone Ranch wedding.

Red Door Photo Booth Red Door Photo Booth Photo Booths

Bliss Elevated has won Best Wedding Planner several years in a row and there is a reason why, Julie is the BEST! She is amazing to work with and all of her weddings are perfection. Don't miss out hiring the best and call Bliss Elevated TODAY.

PrettyWriting.com PrettyWriting.com Wedding Invitations

Great service, fantastic ideas - the consumate professional!

Arvada, 80007

Available by phone and e-mail days, evening and weekends. Studio meetings and consultations are by appointment only.
Location of (BLISS ELEVATED)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding