Anna Be Bridal Boutique Reviews

Anna Be Bridal Boutique 4
  • Monica

Monica Padeway · Getting married on 10/26/2020

An Amazing First Experience

This was my first time trying on wedding dresses and all I can say is WOW. Gina at Anna Be made me feel so comfortable during the entire experience and I had so much fun!! I was treated with so much kindness and they were so respectful of my budget. There was tons of laughs and smiles and I truly felt like a princess and a bride during my appointment. Truly the whole experience was magical. I did not say yes to a dress yet but I know the next boutique I visit, the bar has been set very high! Thank you so much Anna Be Bridal for the unforgettable experience.

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Kaiti

Kaiti Markham · Getting married on 03/29/2020

Great little shop!

I visited Anna Be yesterday and it was my first time trying on bridal gowns. From the second I walked into the shop, I was taken away! We were greeted with a friendly face and champagne, and our consultant, Mikayla, was very friendly and listened to what I wanted and brought recommendations based on my feedback. We ended up going with a different shop due to budget reasons, but I would definitely recommend Anna Be to all my friends with upcoming weddings!

Sent on 03/03/2019
  • Jeana

Jeana · Getting married on 08/31/2019

Book Here!!

Seriously, their staff is incredible. The boutique is so comfortable and welcoming. It takes away any stress you might have. I went to multiple shops and ultimately couldn’t shake the Anna Bé experience!

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • Nichole

Nichole · Married on 08/03/2019

Don't look anywhere else for your dress!

Anna Be was, by far, the greatest experience I had while wedding dress shopping! It is the most adorable boutique. I worked with Brittany, who was extremely helpful and knew so much about the designers and dresses. She did not make me feel pressured at all and understood I wanted to look at all options (including other boutiques) and make sure I felt confident in whatever dress I chose. I ended up falling in love with a dress at Anna Be but decided to still check out three other places (since I already had the appointments). Every place I went to did not even come close to comparing to Anna Be. Their quality of dresses and customer service was unmatched!! Plus they give you a glass of champagne while you shop!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Emily · Married on 07/21/2018

As soon as I walked into Anna bé, my entire demeanor changed after feeling defeated from a previous shop. I immediately felt so much more comfortable. They have an amazing selection and an awesome space. Most of all, my consultant, Katie, knew exactly what I was saying and pulled gowns that fit my descriptions perfectly. Ultimately she helped me pick my dress and feel the way I want to when I walk down the aisle.The team is SO attentive, kind, and accommodating. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2017

So glad that I got my dress from Anna Be! The staff there are wonderful, they really go above and beyond to make the dress shopping experience fun and positive. They have beautiful selection of dresses that include both traditional and more unique options. Their customer service is top notch, if you have any issues or concerns they are fast to work with you to make things more than right.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Emilee · Married on 09/22/2017

If you are looking for your wedding dress, go to Anna Be and work with Joy! I went to Anna Be under stressful circumstances when the original dress I had purchased (from another salon) was ruined in alterations a month before my wedding. Joy found every option available to me in my short time frame and she was compassionate and understanding. I ended up finding a gown that was perfect and beautiful and she made the process from beginning to end seamless. She even set up my alterations appointment with their preferred seamstress so I didn't have to worry about it. Her attitude, knowledge, and compassion helped turn around my wedding dress experience and I am so thankful to her for it! Thank you for making me an Anna Be bride!

Sent on 10/06/2017
  • User7391692 · 1+ year ago

I loved Anna Bé!! I bought my dress from here and am sooo excited for it to come in!! The staff and selection or dresses were great!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Stephanie · Married on 05/20/2017

Anna Be was the 2nd dress shop we went to (the first being a & be, their sister shop!). Jessica was assisting at a & be, and said she'd call over to Anna Be with some dress ideas for them to pull for my appointment. Imagine our surprise when we walked up the stairs and saw Jessica waiting for us! She rearranged her schedule so she could continue working with me and my family. So amazing! The dresses she pulled were wonderful, and she talked me through each one--I didn't really do much research, because everyone I spoke to said they went in thinking they'd get one dress and left with something completely different. Each dress we tried on was a decision based upon what we liked and didn't like from the last one, and when I tried on "my dress" my breath was taken away.

I wound up not being able to make a decision and went back two more times to try on "my dress" and each time Jessica was there to assist and help me talk through my concerns. She's basically part of the family now, whether she likes it or not! :-)

I could not recommend Anna Be more, and am so grateful to Jessica for all her assistance and guidance during my appointments! The whole team is absolutely incredible, their dress selection is gorgeous, and the atmosphere is relaxing and chic. Thank you, Jessica!!!!!

Sent on 07/27/2016

I went to Anna Be after having visited about 6 other dress shops and feeling deflated by the lack of options at other places. I went in alone and worked with Jessica and she was amazing. She really stepped up and took control of the process and knew immediately what would look best on me. They have tons of selection and variety, which is hard to find at most shops. The lighting and setting of the shop was also great! I highly recommend Anna Be.

Sent on 01/08/2016

Julia at Anna Be did a great job helping me find a dress for my 6'1" frame (this was Oct. 2015). I have always had to have dresses altered due to my height, but not this time. Julia found a sample in the back after seeing what style I liked from a couple dresses I tried on, and the sample fit perfectly! I took it home right then and there - of course after enjoying a champagne toast provided by them with my Mom and bridesmaid. Thanks for taking the dread out of the dress-buying process for me Anna Be!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/24/2016

I had an amazing experience at Anna Be! I went in not having a very clear idea of what I wanted in a dress and Jessica was extremely helpful. She took charge and made the whole process less intimidating, and I left with a much better idea of what I wanted! I would highly recommend Anna Be to anyone needing some direction, and also to anyone looking for a very unique, couture dress. They were also very accommodating to our large group of 9. I had a great experience at Anna Be and felt very welcome and comfortable!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Anna Be is amazing! They have beautiful dresses and the staff is wonderful.

Sent on 03/21/2015

Kinsey · Married on 09/01/2016

After visiting several different wedding dress shops, I fell in love with everything about Anna Be'!! I was only in Denver for a short amount of time and was actually on my way home for Christmas from Australia! Sara Watts went above and beyond to make my experience an amazing one!! I felt like I was one of the only people there, other than my mom and sister, and was able to try on many different styles and designers. I was in love with Hayley Paige and my top 3 picks all happened to be hers! Sara didn't rush me or my decision at all, and I felt so comfortable. They were incredible to work with as they matched a price from another store, and after making my decision (which wasn't a cheap one) we were able to celebrate with a glass of Champagne! It was a very special experience, and my fiancé was waiting in a coffee shop but was able to join in the celebration! I'm so excited to go in once my dress arrives!! If you are looking for a great boutique where you feel special, appreciated, and well taken care of then search no further!! Best wishes and thanks again Sara and Anna Be'!! xoxo

Sent on 02/02/2016

erin · Married on 06/10/2016

I recently visited Anna Bé's on 6.13.15 and I couldn't have loved my experience or my consultant (Sara) more! Sara made me feel excited and comfortable throughout the entire appointment! At first I was slightly nervous about dress shopping there because of my budget. Typically their dresses begin at $2000.00 and my budget was a few hundred below that, but Sara told me not to worry that there were some dresses below $2000.00 and wow the dresses she pulled were beautiful. She allowed me also to pull what ever I wanted and of course I pulled ones over my budget ha ha but she stayed with in my budget and happened to pull the one dress I fell in love with the only one I couldn't stop smiling in! After, on my "I need to try on every gown I can" part, and visiting a few other dress shops around town not only could I not stop comparing that amazing dress to all the others, but my experience with Sara at Anna Bé's was by far the best. I knew I wanted to buy my dress from there and when I called Sara and drove back she graciously had Champaign waiting and even though they were closed by then Sara allowed me to try on my dress with accessories once again for me and my family to take pictures and soak in this special day together. Also I just recently received a hand written Thank You note from Sara I thought that was a truly sweet and personable thing to do! Go to Anna Bé's to find your dream dress you won't be disappointed they will treat you like family!!!

Sent on 06/26/2015

Jen · Married on 05/03/2016

Taylor was a sweetheart. She was so helpful and fun to work with. I had an incredible experience at Anna be and will definitely send girlfriends there in the future. They had a great selection and many different styles. Some dresses were very expensive, yet she had a huge selection in my price range as well. All around a great experience.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Katie · Married on 10/18/2015

Anna Be was the first wedding dress shop that I went to. Taylor was a wonderful help to me! She let me pick out as many dresses as I wanted and I never felt rushed. When I started to feel a little overwhelmed, she talked me through it, away from my family :) I thought the store carried an array of gowns. I loved that there was only one other girl there when I was trying on dresses. I would definitely recommend Anna Be to any bride to be!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Cassandra · Married on 09/11/2015

Let me preface this by saying I tried on over 70 wedding dresses and did the grand tour of all Denver bridal shops before finally coming to Anna Be. Apart from me finding my dream wedding dress, the atmosphere and service here was exactly what I had expected for the wedding dress experience. It is in a beautiful industrial, chic building in the highlands and is small and quaint, not some overwhelmingly huge dress factory. You get one-on-one help looking through their designer collections and a lot of great input from their amazing stylists. If you're like me and looking for something more than the stereotypical dress, this is definitely the place for you!

Sent on 09/15/2015

I got my dress during a sample sale at anna be! The girls were so welcoming and helpful. Their opinions were much appreciated. They made me feel so comfortable and beautiful. I had a blast trying on dress and eventually found "The One" I would highly reccomend Anna Be'

Sent on 09/14/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/06/2015

From the moment I first walked into this store I knew it was going to be an amazing experience. The staircase entrance is magical and leads you up to several rooms full of beautiful gowns glowing in the sunlight sneaking through the buildings windows. The staff was friendly and seemed genuinely happy and excited to help me find my dream dress. After a few mimosas and explaining the type of dress I liked, my family, friends and our sales associate started on the hunt for my dress. It didn't take long to fill up my dressing room with beautiful gowns as their selection is vast including many high-end designers and styles. I tried on only two other dresses before finding the dress of my dreams. From there, the sales associate walked me through all of the next steps, my options and what she recommended. The experience was FUN and I could not have wanted to find my dress at any other store! Anne Be earns my HIGHEST recommendation!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Shannon · Married on 09/05/2015

The best dress shop I found! Wonderful staff and great gowns to chose from!

Sent on 05/29/2015

They have a great variety of designers, and super knowledgeable staff. Had a lovely experience here! They made me feel like I could take all of the time I needed, and weren't pressuring me at all. They were definitely listening to my vision, and understood what I wanted. Its really different from other bridal salons because you get to actually pick out the gowns and to browse them all. After I chose what I thought I wanted to try on, they picked a few extras they thought I'd like, based on my selections. They were great to work with, couldn't be happier!!!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Marissa · Married on 08/01/2015

It was so much fun shopping for my wedding dress at Anna Be. They brought us out as much champagne has we liked, and really made it such a fun experience. I had Jordan helping me, and she was so patient and helpful. She gave me her honest opinions on how I looked in the dresses and helped me pick my favorite – which I still absolutely love! All of the follow up with the dress fittings, picking accessories, and alterations went so smooth and all of the girls were always so helpful.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 07/31/2015

This place is AMAZING! I would recommend Anna Be to anyone looking for a wedding dress. I went to several other places first, and absolutely hated the experience of wedding dress shopping. Then I went to Anna Be, and tried on the most beautiful dresses all with a glass of champagne in my hand. I settled on a dress that was a little out of my budget (this is a higher end shop) but it was worth every dollar. I felt amazing and beautiful, and every time I went back to this shop for alterations, I had the most incredible service. Ask for Katy! She will make sure you find the dress of your dreams!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Megan · Married on 06/04/2015

Ohh my goodness what a wonderful place! When we walked in we had kind of a "oooooh" moment--the layout of the store is really cool! Of course, all the people we interacted with were incredibly nice, but Sara was my hero. After we started our appt and told her about the wedding, she walked us around the store and gave a really quick (and helpful) overview of the layout and the designers there. One thing I will point out--the dresses were really easy to see and displayed beautifully. We walked around and grabbed our first (and only) round of dresses to try on--Sara's theory was that we should pick out a handful of dresses that really grabbed our attention, and if none of those worked we could take another walk around and pull some more.

WELL! My family and I fell absolutely in love with this one Modern Trousseau dress, and that was that. There may not have been tears, but it was the first time since getting engaged that I felt like a bride. It just so happened that the lead time for that dress just barely worked with my June wedding. Oh, and they send you a lovely thank-you note and email updates on your dress! How cool is that?! Thank you so much for an unforgettable and perfect experience!

Sent on 01/22/2015