Dora Grace Bridal Reviews

Dora Grace Bridal 7
  • Jadyn

Jadyn Stumpf · Getting married on 12/12/2020

Always Amazing

I came back here after finding a dress here a year ago for another event. I loved it then and pictured myself buying my wedding dress here, and next thing I knew, a year later I did! The people are very helpful and friendly. They work with you on payments for whatever dress your heart desires. Love this place so much. If you are in Northern Colorado, you NEED to check this place out!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Margarita

Margarita · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely Amazing Service

This ended up being my only stop in searching for the perfect dress. The consultant was very responsive and helped keep the appointment on track. I ended up choosing a dress that was very different from what I had envisioned. Without Dora Grace, I would not have found my perfect dress.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Dora Grace Bridal's reply:

We're so glad you enjoyed your appointment with Michaella!! It's always fun to try on something out of the box and have it be "the one" !! We look forward to seeing you again!
  • Zoey

Zoey Ellis · Married on 09/14/2019

Great place!!

Had a great experience! Loved working with Brittany, she worked with the style I was looking for and she was so kind and supportive! She acted like she cared!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Dora Grace Bridal's reply:

So glad you were able to find a great dress Zoey! We look forward to seeing you again when your dress arrives!
  • Ashley

Ashley Frey · Married on 09/08/2019

Amazing Staff!

bought my wedding dress and we rented our tuxes from Dora Grace. I had my initial appointment to try on dresses with Timery and Kelli. They were both amazing, they allowed me to browse the dresses and pick some myself, and they pulled some for me to try based on my taste. When my husband and I went in for our tux consultation, Hannah was amazing and really made sure we got the best tuxes that would match my bridesmaids. My earrings and belt were ordered in gold instead of rose gold, but the staff was quick to get the issue corrected. They apologized for the mistake numerous times and made sure the replacements arrived in plenty of time, at no extra cost.

Sent on 10/06/2019
    Dora Grace Bridal 8
    Dora Grace Bridal 9
    Dora Grace Bridal 10

Alexandra Wallace · Married on 08/16/2019

The dress of my dreams

Dora Grace provided exceptional service for my wedding. Not only did I get a lovely dress within my price point, but they were patient with me as I wanted to come back a few times to try it on before purchasing the floor model. I also ordered bridesmaids dresses through Dora Grace and they provided wonderful service to all of my girls and even provided a discount for them since I purchased my dress through them. A little known secret is that they also provide suits for the groom and groomsmen. My husband's groomsmen got their suits through Dora Grace and they even worked with the guys that were traveling in from out of town for the event by getting measurements and shipping the suits out to them. I couldn't imagine not having Dora Grace as part of my day.

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly James · Married on 07/11/2019

Amaaaaziiiiing!

I was treated with such exceptional service at Dora Grace. I found my gown effortlessly during my first ever wedding dress consultation! The amazing Ladies behind Dora Grace are so accommodating and helpful, and they have a beautiful inventory of trendy and fashionable gowns! Loved my experience with Dora Grace!

Sent on 09/11/2019
    Dora Grace Bridal 11
  • Marney

Marney Ritacco · Married on 06/16/2019

Amazing dresses and good prices!

I went up this place twice before buying my dress here. The girls were very friendly, helpful and my dress ended up going on sale! Yay discounts! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Kylie · Married on 09/29/2018

Definitely recommend! I purchased a hair piece from Dora Grace Bridal for my wedding day and can't wait to wear it! I tagged along with my friend who was trying on dresses and the staff was very friendly, we had a great experience :)

Sent on 03/06/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/16/2018

Awesome Staff and Experience

These girls were all so fantastic to work with. From needing an appointment in a few days to try on a sale dream dress to the fittings and picking up the dress, these ladies were awesome. Everyone was so nice and they are quick to answer any emails you had. We got the men's suits and the bridesmaids dresses here too and they had the color we were looking for (which wasn't a super popular color). When there was an issues with dress pants not fitting they were quick to exchange them. The staff is super friendly and made the whole experience really enjoyable.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Lindsay · Married on 07/07/2018

I found my dream dress at Dora Grace. When I described my desired style Taylor showed me the dress I ended up picking. Loved the bridal shop and would recommend checking out the wide selection to other brides!

Sent on 08/18/2018
  • Ericka

Ericka · Married on 06/01/2018

Dora Grace is amazing!! I got a recommendation from many brides to go here and I am so glad that I did! This was the first and only Bridal Salon that I went to which made the process way less stressful. Taylor was the one helping me chose dresses. I had picked out a couple that I liked and then ended up trying on the Stella York dress that was TO DIE for! I am so glad that I found this dress. The whole process was very smooth and although their alterations department couldn't get me in in time, they recommended another great seem-stress. I would highly recommend going to Dora Grace to find your dress.

Sent on 06/14/2018
    Dora Grace Bridal 12
    Dora Grace Bridal 13

Mariya · Married on 05/27/2018

I was visiting my sister in Fort Collins for her birthday. I wanted to go dress shopping with my sister so I made an appointment at DG, not expecting to buy anything. Taylor was our stylist and she did an amazing job picking dresses that I described. I knew I wanted a form fitting dress and she never brought something outside of my vision. She was so happy and patient as we tried on dress after dress. I narrowed it down to 2 dresses- the "Pedro" dress and 1 more that was more intricate and sparkly. I spent probably a half hour going back and forth between the 2, trying them on, staring at them. I actually ended up leaving because I was too afraid to make a decision. After leaving site, thinking through things, having a glass of wine, I called back and said "THE PEDRO DRESS IS IT" We were closing but agreed to keep the store open a little later so I could come back and get my dream dress! Since I live in California, they worked closely with my sister to make sure everything was perfect when it arrived and kept constant communication with all of us! I had also ordered a belt, but when it arrived the belt was ivory while my dress was white. They were so understanding and worked to try to put ribbon on it to make it match. When it didn't end up looking good, they were willing to refund me for the belt! They have amazing customer service! They truly care about their brides. The store is beautiful, clean, and very welcoming! Dora Grace is the best in Fort Collins!

Sent on 06/08/2018
    Dora Grace Bridal 14
    Dora Grace Bridal 15
    Dora Grace Bridal 16
    Dora Grace Bridal 17

Hannah · Married on 10/01/2017

I had a wonderful experience with Dora Grace Bridal. They were my third (and last!) dress shop. I went in with a good idea of what I wanted and they provided an excellent selection of dresses that fit what I was looking for. I also had a fairly tight budget that they worked with without issue.
    They continued to provide great service after the purchase and I decided to use them to store and clean my dress until the wedding date. I received the dress in great condition for my wedding day. It was extremely staticky after my alternations but this was remedies when I picked it up from Dora Grace after their storage and steaming. They also provide a number of coupons for accessories and cleanings throughout the process.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Allie · Married on 06/03/2017

The staff at Dora Grace are awesome. They were so helpful and patient when I came in looking for a dress and each time I went in for fittings the girls were so nice!!! I loved my dress from Dora Grace and the great staff!!!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Amber · Married on 01/21/2017

I attended Dora Grace's Fall Clearance sale and had an absolute blast! I had previously tried on dresses at another shop, that was more commercial, and almost left in tears because the experience was not fun at all. I was a little trepidatious going into another fitting so soon, but wanted to at least get an idea of what type of dress I would wear on my wedding day.

The consultant at Dora Grace was AMAZING! Even though it was a super busy day for the shop, she never made me feel rushed and let me try on as many dresses as I wanted. The dresses are so well made that there is no slip or girdle to squeeze into under the dress. I was able to bring all of my bridesmaids, my mother and my soon to be mother-in-law. We all had a wonderful time!

I left with a beautiful dress and could't be happier! Because they have a wide range of pricing, we had no problems staying within budget too!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Katharine · Married on 01/07/2017

I had such a great experience finding my dress at Dora Grace. I came in to shop with my mom and really wasn't sure what style I wanted, despite being pretty familiar with different bridal styles. I tried on a few dresses and wasn't falling in love, but my consultant, Michaella, was patient and encouraging. With some encouragement from the staff I tried on a dress I never would have pulled myself - and it was the one! The ladies at Dora Grace were gracious enough to let me come in again with my sisters and future MIL to try on my favorites before I made my official choice! The purchasing and ordering process went very smoothly! My dress arrived by the predicted shipping date and fit better then I could have dreamed with slight alterations. I'm so happy I'm a Dora Grace bride, I wouldn't shop anywhere else.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Giuli · Married on 11/18/2016

I was able to pick out my dream dress with the help of the Dora Grace team and they were wonderful. The location is very well decorated and the dressing room areas are very comfortable. They manage brides very well so you won't feel like you are being rushed and they aren't pushing you to buy a dress. I had to go back twice to try on my dress just to make sure it was the "one". The communication was also very well run and I never felt like I had unanswered questions. This is truly a dream location to look for dresses!!

Sent on 02/29/2016

I love these ladies at Dora Grace. They were able to help me find a gorgeous dress during their sample sale. I found the perfect dress and also got my bridesmaids dresses at this location as well.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Morgan · Married on 09/24/2016

Absolutely awesome bridal shop! It's the only I went to because they were so accommodating and had such a great and affordable selection!

Sent on 11/28/2015

Kelly · Married on 08/02/2016

We used Dora Grace for my dress and for the groom/groomsmen attire. They made purchasing a dress so easy and fun! We were also really impressed by the grooms/groomsmen tuxedos as well! We paid way less than Men's Wearhouse for practically the same thing and they all looked fabulous!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Bri · Married on 06/19/2016

I LOVE Dora Grace Bridal. It was the first boutique that I went to for my dress and was entirely pleased with my experience. I had a fear before getting married that picking my dress was going to be a stressful experience, with me being overwhelmed, family being overbearing, and my time bing split with others in the store. None of these came true, Timiry and her team made sure that I had one person working with me the whole time that did not leave my side. She encouraged me and each of my family members to pick a dress so that we could see different styles but never pressured for purchase. I returned to Dora for bridesmaid dresses and they were incredibly accommodating. 5 out of my 7 bridesmaids were out of state but I still hoped to purchase all of their dresses together. We had no difficulty ordering their dresses from out of state and communication was always a top priority. I would highly recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Bought an emergency dress off the rack, exactly what I needed!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Jordan · Married on 05/28/2016

Dora Grace is hands down the best bridal boutique in Colorado! The amazing owner and staff treat you like family and you feel incredibly welcomed and comfortable when you're there. They provided my bridal gown, bridesmaids dresses, flower girl's dress, and tuxes for the groom and groomsmen. They provide you with everything you need, they do have other people that come in and do alterations there which is a separate cost at a good price, but they all do amazing work! They're you're one stop shop for everything for your wedding day and everything is guaranteed to look amazing! Thank you Dora Grace!!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Taylor · Married on 09/26/2015

Best place in Ft Collins to buy your wedding dress! Staff is professional and always nice and inviting every time I visited.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Dora Grace is the perfect bridal shop for someone looking for beautiful and affordable dresses! They had all of the designers that I was looking for and more. They have a great selection of all different styles and are very good about keeping you on your price point. I never felt pressured to buy anything that I wasn't comfortable buying. The women in the shop are kind and helpful. They try their best to fit exactly what you are looking for.

Sent on 09/12/2015