Courtland Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,900 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,900 Most Popular Price

Like many veterans, when I left the military I struggled to find purpose again. Searching for a calling, I discovered wedding photography while studying photojournalism in college. I had found my passion!

After 8 years of capturing hundreds of weddings I understand what it takes to document the essence of your big day. I go the extra mile to understand your unique needs and values, preserve the fleeting moments, and showcase your wedding with creative, emotional, and authentic photography.

Wedding photography doesn't have to be a chore-it's an experience! Visit my website to get a glimpse of the experience I provide.

• Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,900

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

• Britne
    Britne Married on 04/23/2022

An Amazing experience!

Bride Britne:Working with Courtland for our engagement photos was fantastic! Not only did the pictures come out amazing but the journey to the pictures was great. Courtland was very patient with the changing schedules and was the communication was great!! Groom Eric: Shooting with Courtland was such a joy. As someone that doesn’t really like taking pictures, he created a fun, comfortable atmosphere that really caused me to open up. It was a wonderful experience!
  • Andrea
    Andrea R. Married on 03/27/2022

Amazing photos

We did our engagement shoot almost a week ago and we were so impressed with Courtland. We met with him about an hour before our shoot to sit and talk and it really made the whole session a lot less awkward. Courtland is such a genuine guy, it felt like hanging out with an old friend. Once we started our photo session he had such great ideas for natural poses and really made us feel comfortable and not too posed. He sent us a few sneak peek photos and we are absolutely in love with them. He did a fantastic job of having fun with us while still remaining professional. We would highly recommend Courtland to anyone looking for a photographer!
  • Kristin
    Kristin Married on 11/06/2021

Fun, unique, and personable- The Best in a Photographer

Courtland was our only first choice after our initial phone call with him. As ex-military, he had a lot in common with my fiance as well as my whole family which made talking to him exceptionally easy. Not only did he go out of his way for phone calls, Facetimes, and email correspondence, he made me feel like my wedding was just as important to him as if it were his own. I felt his passion towards his art and the day of our wedding went absolutely perfect with him and his assistant by our sides capturing all of our special moments. I would hire him 1000 times over, and cannot express enough how beautiful his pictures are, or how amazing he was to work with. We will definitely use him in the future as our family grows to capture our special moments.

Courtland Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Kristin! It was an honor and an absolute blast photographing your wedding. I can't wait to show you the rest :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

65 photos · 05/23/2021
  • Alex & Phil
    32 photos · 10/16/2020

Muse Events Muse Events Wedding Planners

Wonderful Wedding Photographer! Muse Events loves Courtland photography, and would highly recommend.

Children's Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus Children's Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus Museum Weddings

Courtland and his team were so fantastic to work with! They go above and beyond every event, with such a great eye for scenery and techniques that really make couples stand out. Their unique sense of style paired well with our unique venue, every image was flawlessly executed. Now we have amazing photos we can use for wedding promotion for years to come! I'm definitely looking forward to working with them again in the future.

Wedding Videos Colorado Wedding Videos Colorado Wedding Videographers

Courtland is a real photography professional. I say that because I work with a lot of photographers that get good photos, but at the expense of the event. Courtland knows how to get amazing photos while not being too intrusive with his camera or flash. His photos are great and he is friendly, creative, and quick on the fly. I recommend Courtland to any couple looking for photography!

1412 Hesket Way Sacramento, CA, 95825
Location of (Courtland Photography)

Courtland Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Courtland Photography include in the starting price?

Courtland Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Courtland Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Courtland Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Courtland Photography offer?

Courtland Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Courtland Photography offer?

Courtland Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Courtland Photography offer for wedding events?

Courtland Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Courtland Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Courtland Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding