Courtland Photography Reviews

Courtland Photography 5
Courtland Photography 6
Courtland Photography 7

Brandi Heyden · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Courtland is AMAZING and so fun to work with!!

We absolutely loved Courtland! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a fun, talented photographer! I love how creative he is, constantly looking for something different to make your photographs stand out from others. I can tell he loves to get creative and really bring out your personalities in the pictures. Engagement/Wedding pictures are a really big deal, and I'm so happy we found Courtland!

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Courtland Photography 8

Rad · Married on 06/08/2019

I will admit that we only have the preview shots for the wedding, but they are already so incredible! I have no doubt that the rest of the pictures will be just as amazing.

Courtland shot our adventure wedding and hiked all of his equipment to 11600ft. He even helped us carry our 13 yr old dog when she got tuckered out from the hike.

He made us laugh and smile the entire time. He is laid back, energetic and is great at capturing those subtle special moments. His pricing was incredibly reasonable and we are so happy that he was part of our day! Thanks Courtland!

Sent on 08/06/2018
    Courtland Photography 9
    Courtland Photography 10
    Courtland Photography 11
    Courtland Photography 12
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 01/11/2019

Unique, Brilliant, Incredible Photography

Courtland is beyond talented...
    We wanted a photographer that had a unique sense of style, art, photography; someone who takes one-of-a-kind photographs, capturing emotion and detail in an exquisite way. We didn't want the same wedding pictures that everyone else seems to have. We got exactly what we wanted when we brought Courtland on to help form our team of amazing vendors. Courtland spent 3 hours with us for our engagement shoot, which turned out incredible, and we knew just from that, that we were going to have the most amazing, beautiful, unique wedding photos. Sure enough, our wedding photos took our breath away. We've never seen any other pictures like these. Courtland listened to our wishes and desires, and captured everything we asked for, as well as extra shots that we couldn't imagine not having. Courtland met with us three separate times before the wedding to go over photo lists, timelines, pinterest ideas, and just to get to know us better. We formed a friendship with Courtland that will last for years to come. The second shooter that Courtland brought to help capture our day was wonderful as well - Marla knew exactly what she was doing and she and Courtland worked together perfectly. Courtland even came over to our home and spend hours with us for our photo reveal - super fun! He has a great personality that makes things feel comfortable, fun and effortless. We are beyond lucky that we had such a wonderful, professional photographer to capture our day, and a friendship that continues to carry on all of the wonderful memories. Absolutely, 111% recommend Courtland Photography for your special day.

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Courtland Photography 24
    Courtland Photography 25
    Courtland Photography 26

brandon · Married on 10/01/2018

Perfect photos! Recommend to anyone for any occasion, not just weddings!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Emily · Married on 09/22/2018

So personal!

Courtland did an amazing job with photos at our wedding! He made us comfortable, laughed along with us, and captured the day with beautiful photos we will cherish forever! His artistic eye created very unique and romantic shots that we love!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Kristin · Married on 06/08/2018

One amazing photographer! Courtland made us feel amazing and comfortable throught the whole process. He is very creative and passionate about his work, always thinking outside the box and thinking about the next shot. Would hire Courtland over and over again.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Matthew · Married on 05/19/2018

Courtland was great to work with. His patience and flexibility throughout our wedding day really helped to keep the stress to a minimum. We felt comfortable with Courtland and his team to capture our big day in a way that we will cherish forever – and he delivered 100%.

Sent on 08/17/2018

Mandi · Married on 04/21/2018

Courtland is incredible! He made our wedding so much fun. Our friends and family loved him too and in the process he has become our friend. Someone described him as being "a machine with his cameras" and it couldn't be more true. He KILLED it and I would hire him again in an instant. He went above and beyond, you will be so glad you chose him as your photographer! Included are some UNEDITED pictures he took. They are amazing!

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Courtland Photography 27
    Courtland Photography 28
    Courtland Photography 29

alina · Married on 03/10/2018

I highly recommend Courtland! He did amazing Job! And very fun person to have around. Thank you!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Evan · Married on 09/17/2017

You were awesome! Glad I hired you!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Sasha · Married on 08/26/2017

Amazing photographer with a big heart full of passion for his job. Very easy to work with and endless fun. Very atantive to your wants and needs for the photos

Sent on 04/08/2018
    Courtland Photography 30
    Courtland Photography 31

Charity · Married on 08/20/2017

Courtland was amazing to work with for our wedding! He was flexible and willing to work with me on some of my silly shot requests, and all the pictures turned out absolutely beautiful. Communication was always prompt and professional, and he was easy to work with and talk to. My husband and I are very pleased with the pictures. Lots of shots of the guests at the reception, and he stayed a few extra minutes to get pictures of the cake cutting! Would love to work with Courtland again in the future.

Sent on 01/05/2018
    Courtland Photography 32
    Courtland Photography 33
    Courtland Photography 34
    Courtland Photography 35

Sara · Married on 06/23/2017

Words can not begin to describe Courtland's work! His energy, personality, and creativity shines through when he is photographing. Courtland was always very prompt getting back to us and flexible with scheduling. The day of our wedding, he and his amazing assistant were on time and ready to roll! Courtland captured not only traditional moments, but very candid moments we will cherish for ever.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Adriana · Married on 04/22/2017

We are so happy with the pictures Courtland took of us! He exceeded our expectations!! Courtland is very charismatic which made it easy to feel
    comfortable and relaxed during the shoot. We highly recommend him!!!!! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 05/19/2017

KA · Married on 10/29/2016

Courtland was the best photographer and we're so glad we chose him! He was always responsive to my questions and was always on time--he even was early to the wedding to shoot some nature photos that were just fantastic. Courtland really went above and beyond what we wanted in both engagement photos and the final wedding photos. One of the reasons why we chose Courtland was because of his candid camera shots--we wanted our wedding photos to be a true snap shot in time that we can always look back on. If you go with Courtland, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Vanessa · Married on 10/16/2016

Courtland did our engagement session as well as our wedding. He did an outstanding job capturing candid shots. The 2nd photographer he hired on to assist did a fantastic job making all my girls feEl beautiful and comfortable. I am thrilled Courtland was there to capture the beauty behind our wedding. I definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Janine · Married on 10/14/2016

Courtland photographed our wedding in Colorado October 2016 and did an incredible job! We picked Courtland after seeing the variety of "moments" he is able to capture. He shot some amazing photos of my husband and I including night shots that were so unique and beautiful. He just always seems to be in the right place at the right time capturing special memories of us, our family and guests that we will have for a lifetime. Also, Courtland was so much fun! He was out there dancing with all of us and really was such a huge part of our wedding. Thank you, Courtland!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Cashel · Married on 10/07/2016

I would highly recommend Courtland for any event. I used him for my wedding in October, and he was amazing. He was friendly and energetic, as well as creative and professional. He worked a lot with my husband and the groomsmen, and got a ton of amazing shots of them, both staged and candid. The shots he got of the ceremony and reception were awesome as well. Some of my favorite photos he took were of the friends and family dancing into the night. 10/10!

Sent on 04/13/2017

R · Married on 10/02/2016

You can tell he really loves his "job." My wife and I were lucky to find him. No complaints.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Blaise · Married on 10/01/2016

Courtland did an awesome job shooting our wedding! Working with him and his crew at our unique venue (Colorado Children's Museum) was a wonderful experience. He is an incredible photographer and has a wonderfully unique style that made our photos turn out better than I ever imagined. With his affordable prices, flexibility, and amazing artistic ability, I would recommend him to anyone any day.

Sent on 01/31/2017

Sonia · Married on 10/01/2016

Courtland was amazing!!!!! From the first day we met him he did everything to make us feel comfortable. He was very open to hearing what we like and our vision. He was very responsive with communication. The day of the wedding he made me feel great, comfortable. The pictures were absolutely perfect. All of our wedding guest always talk about how great he was. He talked to our guest, laughed and enjoyed the wedding with us. Courtland is very professional, responsible, and flexible. I recommend him to everyone!! He capture our love in photographs!!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Kayla · Married on 09/17/2016

We used Courtland for both our engagement session and our wedding day. He was very accommodating and professional and even made the trip up to Fort Collins for our engagement shoot to get pictures in some of the locations that were special to us. He took the time to understand us and the pictures that we wanted, and he delivered what we were hoping for. He did a great job of catching the "action" of our wedding including all the main events, candid shots of the guests, and all the little details of the wedding that we put so much work into getting there in the first place. Not only was he professional but he also made the whole experience very fun, unique, and comfortable. We would recommend him to our friends and family.

Sent on 04/09/2017
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 07/10/2016

My husband and I had the pleasure of Courtland capturing our wedding and engagement photos. We have beautiful photos that we have gotten many compliments on and we are very happy with the outcome. Courtland was very easy to work with and a lot of fun. He made two camera shy people feel comfortable. He had a lot of creative ideas and worked with me for some shots that I wanted. He also made sure that the important photos I wanted were taken. Courtland was very prompt when meeting with him to discuss what we wanted, and was flexible when we had to reschedule our engagement photos. He was right on time for our wedding photos and immediately started setting up. We are so thrilled with Courtland's professionalism and the end result from him. We would definitely hire him again.

Sent on 04/11/2017

Marie · Married on 07/03/2016

Courtland was a spectacular photographer; we could not be more happy with his service and quality of photographs. Since we were planning from out-of-state, Courtland did an amazing job at communicating and planning our special day from afar. On the day of the event, he arrived early to ensure that every moment was captured. We appreciated all of his enthusiasm to capture the perfect shot. He would sneak us away from the wedding when the lighting was just right, capturing beautiful sunset shots of us. However, he also captured those candid shots that are all too perfect on your wedding day. He did a superb job at organizing family and wedding party, making the photos after the ceremony efficient and flawless. Not only were we pleased with his photographs, but friends and family said that he captured the day just perfectly. We would recommend Courtland Photography for any event. He is wonderful to work with and a pleasure to know... we hope to work with him in the future!!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/05/2016

My advice is to ask questions and get to know Courtland. My husband and I got married last June and he was one of the best vendors we hired. We met ahead of time and figured out a game plan and he answered every one of our questions, asked a few himself and we really got to know him and what he really thought would be the best focus for pictures at our wedding. Even after the wedding when I had another question, he was kind enough to get back with me right away and check all of his pictures for something I was looking for. I can't imagine having had anyone else better to help capture the memories of my wedding than him.

Sent on 04/03/2017