1350 Grant st suite 609, Denver, CO 80203 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Muse Events

Imagine the unique fun and wonder of celebrating your special day without the worry and hassle. With a once in a lifetime wedding you and your guests can sit back and enjoy a splendid afternoon or evening knowing that every detail has been handled from spectacular surroundings to tantalizing cuisine to perfectly paced music impeccably orchestrated by your own personal wedding coordinator. Whether you need just a little help getting started or need a professional wedding planner to handle every little detail, our goal is to provide affordable style and elegance with an artistic vision, combined with warm and friendly personal service.

cassie brady 3

Muse Events 6
Muse Events 7
  • Alyson

Alyson · Married on 07/21/2018

I worked with Danielle and Sarah for month of/day of coordination for my July 2018 wedding, and they were both incredible! I couldn't have pulled it off without them. I met initially with Danielle, and she put me at ease during our first meeting the way she handled and organized all of my wedding details. She was very responsive the month prior to the wedding, and answered and questions/requests that I had. She communicated with all of my vendors and created a day of timeline for me, which was extremely helpful. She came to our rehearsal and worked with our officiant to make sure everything ran smoothly. On my wedding day, both she and Sarah worked non-stop to make sure the day was amazing. Halfway through, Danielle had to leave due to an emergency, but Sarah stayed and made sure everything was perfect. She was absolutely amazing. I highly recommend Muse Events! -Aly

Sent on 08/07/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2017

Danielle and Olivia were AMAZING! We were an out of state couple planning a destination wedding in Colorado, it was so wonderful to have a in state expert to help us work with vendors, and review everything to ensure we had everything ready for the wedding, and then the day of they were spectacular! They took the reigns and I had no worries day, they took care of all hiccups that occurred with vendors, and all problems any of our guests stumbled upon. Having a Day Of Coordinator was the best decision ever!

Sent on 01/24/2018
    Muse Events 8

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2017

Danielle from Muse Events was the perfect choice for our day-of wedding coordination. My husband was pretty against the idea of a coordinator at first, thinking we could do it all ourselves, but as we were walking outside for our send-off on the wedding day, he said hiring Muse Events was the “best decision we made”. From meeting with Danielle about a month before the wedding to talk about details, to giving her all the décor at the rehearsal dinner, everything went so smoothly. The day of the wedding, my husband and I, and our families, only had to think about having a good time and celebrating the big day. Danielle and her team handled everything. All of the décor was set-up beautifully for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, after my husband and I said our “I do’s”, our favorite drinks were waiting for us without request, she somehow managed to inflate 80 LED balloons for the send-off without help, and all of our bags (purse, wallets, keys, phones, etc) were waiting in the car for our ride to the hotel. Those are just a few examples of why Muse Events made our day so special and stress-free. We would HIGHLY recommend Danielle and Muse Events to all couples looking for day-of wedding coordination.

Sent on 01/04/2018

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,400.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 60.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Muse Events 1
    Complimentary Consultation
    Let us help you with budget advice, vendor recommendations and put you on the path to your dream wedding.

• Colorado Catering Company
    Colorado Catering Company Wedding Caterers

It is always a pleasure to work with Muse Events. They provide very professional services and we can always count on them to help make the event go as smooth and successful as possible!

• Secret Window
    Secret Window Banquet Halls

I can't say enough good things about Muse Events. We have used Danielle as our coordinator at Secret Window wedding venue many times. Our brides love her, and so do we! Danielle is always on time, is very gracious and professional, and will always ensure a smooth and successful event. Brides...if you are looking for a professional coordinator to help make your wedding day worry and stress free, I highly recommend Danielle with Muse Events!

• Cass and Company Celebrations
    Cass and Company Celebrations Wedding Planners

Muse Events is an amazing Event and Wedding planning company. Very caring and very knowledgable.

• 1350 Grant st, suite 609 Denver, 80203 See on map
    7204413033 (Phone number)
    7088260115 (Other Phone Number)