1350 Grant st suite 609, Denver, CO 80203 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Muse Events

Imagine the unique fun and wonder of celebrating your special day without the worry and hassle. With a once in a lifetime wedding you and your guests can sit back and enjoy a splendid afternoon or evening knowing that every detail has been handled from spectacular surroundings to tantalizing cuisine to perfectly paced music impeccably orchestrated by your own personal wedding coordinator. Whether you need just a little help getting started or need a professional wedding planner to handle every little detail, our goal is to provide affordable style and elegance with an artistic vision, combined with warm and friendly personal service.

• The Party Pretzel
2d5295eb2f1307f0 1374093525927 epic karen joe

53 Reviews for Muse Events

• Justin

Justin Stolpman · Married on 07/06/2020

Seamless, Organized, and Fun!

We first found Danielle with Muse Events because our venue (Spruce Mountain Ranch) requires a day of coordinator, and she was on the list of recommendations from them. She was perfectly in our budget. After a phone consultation, I knew from her bubbly personality and passion for what she does, that she would fit perfectly in our big day. Even though we hired her for month of coordination, she was always available via email, phone call, and text for any questions, help, or advice that we needed. There was always great and quick communication. She was present (along with her assistant Katie-Lynn) at our 30 day walkthrough with the venue. She was very involved in all of the conversations, and you could tell she knew exactly what she was doing. At the rehearsal she was there to help coordinate the details and figure out how everything would flow and where everyone would walk and stand. She definitely helped me to feel confident that my big day would run smoothly. She made contact with all of my vendors and confirmed their arrival and services, as well as coordination between vendors. Danielle is extremely friendly and extremely organized. It was apparent that she was there purely for the bride and groom to make sure they had no worries, and that no one had to ask us questions during the big day. She was invested in us as a couple and was willing to do anything to make our vision happen. On the day of, she arrived the earliest we could along with the bride and groom. Nobody knows how, but somehow she made it all happen. She was somehow able to be everywhere at once making sure everything was happening as it was supposed to. Danielle checked in with me as the bride multiple times throughout the night making sure I didn’t need anything else. As a bride who was very worried about things going wrong, Danielle was always reassuring me that things were flowing and running smoothly, which I really appreciated. She was able to keep me calm and happy on my big day. She was also in charge of all the decorations and setting everything up. She did a great job organizing and setting up all the decorations not only at the ceremony site but at the reception space as well. Danielle had set up a google document for us so that she had all of the details in one place. She has such a great internal clock and a great eye for what needs to be done and when. She was even able to locate my suitcase and the supplies I needed for the hotel and had that waiting in the limo for us as we got in the limo. At the end of the night, Danielle continued to go around the venue and make sure all of our belongings were picked up and nothing was left behind. She was able to organize all the decorations, gifts/cards, and leftover food into piles to give to our parents to take home. My family as well as the groom’s family told us that they were thoroughly impressed with Danielle’s service and skills and that they were happy that we chose her to coordinate our big day, because things went so smoothly and she was a super-woman! I would highly recommend Danielle to any bride of any kind. She was always very helpful, genuinely caring, and supportive throughout the entire process. I would recommend Danielle from Muse events to any bride who is looking for a seamless, organized, and fun day. We can’t Thank Danielle enough for everything she did to make sure we had the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 07/20/2020
  • Briana

Briana Greenlee · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely fantastic!

Danielle was absolutely fantastic!

We were a bit apprehensive about hiring a wedding planner, but so glad we did. Danielle is worth her weight in gold for what she accomplished. She handled all the little details you either don't want to deal with, or only realize you need in the final hours. Our wedding was completely stress free as she was there to set up, coordinate, and break down. We would highly recommend Danielle at Muse Events to put together your wedding.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Holly Martin · Married on 07/12/2019

Muse Events

Having Danielle at Muse Events plan our wedding was honestly the best decision that we made in the entire wedding planning process. We hired Danielle as a full service wedding planner. We were planning our wedding from out of state and relied heavily on Danielle's expertise and connections in the area. Wedding planning can be stressful, but Danielle made sure that the process was fun and never too overwhelming. My husband and I aren't the most organized people, and she helped us stay organized and on track with the many details that come with wedding planning. It seemed as though every time we talked to Danielle, a weight was lifted off of our shoulders as Danielle routinely reminded us that we were "on track." She was especially good at making the wedding process easy to fit in with the rest of our busy day to day life.
    She connected us with vendors that fit our vision and helped us negotiate and manage those contracts. She even helped us tour different venues when we visited Colorado for quick weekends to find our perfect location. Her expertise and knowledge of the venue and vendors helped us get as much as we could out of our budget.

The end result was our dream wedding day. As soon as I walked in to the venue space, I could see that every tiny detail that we had discussed was perfectly executed. It felt like walking into my exact vision of what I always hoped my wedding would be. We were just able to enjoy the celebration without any concerns - largely in part to Danielle's hands on management of the event.

I highly recommend Muse Events to plan any wedding. Danielle is able to take your personal vision of your wedding and make it a reality; and, at least in our case, was able to save us more money overall than we would have been able to without her.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Muse Events Pricing

Muse Events Price Rates

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Muse Events 1
    Complimentary Consultation
    Let us help you with budget advice, vendor recommendations and put you on the path to your dream wedding.

• Colorado Catering Company Wedding Caterers

It is always a pleasure to work with Muse Events. They provide very professional services and we can always count on them to help make the event go as smooth and successful as possible!

• Secret Window Banquet Halls

I can't say enough good things about Muse Events. We have used Danielle as our coordinator at Secret Window wedding venue many times. Our brides love her, and so do we! Danielle is always on time, is very gracious and professional, and will always ensure a smooth and successful event. Brides...if you are looking for a professional coordinator to help make your wedding day worry and stress free, I highly recommend Danielle with Muse Events!

• Cass and Company Celebrations Wedding Planners

Muse Events is an amazing Event and Wedding planning company. Very caring and very knowledgable.

• 1350 Grant st suite 609, suite 609 Denver, CO, 80203 See on map
    7204413033 (Phone number)
    7088260115 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Muse Events)