Muse Events

Denver, CO View map

Imagine the unique fun and wonder of celebrating your special day without the worry and hassle. With a once in a lifetime wedding you and your guests can sit back and enjoy a splendid afternoon or evening knowing that every detail has been handled from spectacular surroundings to tantalizing cuisine to perfectly paced music impeccably orchestrated by your own personal wedding coordinator. Whether you need just a little help getting started or need a professional wedding planner to handle every little detail, our goal is to provide affordable style and elegance with an artistic vision, combined with warm and friendly personal service.

• Christina
    Christina R. Married on 06/26/2021

The wedding of our dreams!

Danielle and her team were wonderful to work with, from start to finish. Danielle was referred to us by my cousin, who used her services a couple years ago. Her pricing was reasonable and within our budget. We booked Muse Events for a "day of" / month of coordination package for our wedding at EagleVail Pavilion in Avon. They asked all the important questions, kept me organized, and followed up with all our vendors to ensure we would receive the services we'd booked. Danielle's team member KatieLyn was our actual day-of coordinator, and she was so incredibly helpful on our wedding day. I had a quite detailed vision for how the venue should look, and she executed it beautifully. KatieLyn's touch made everything more beautiful than I had even hoped. We also dealt with the typical Colorado weather that day, and she worked hand-in-hand with the caterers to ensure we had a good backup plan and had every chance at our outdoor ceremony. Sure enough, the skies cleared in time for them to setup the outdoor ceremony, and she coordinated the efforts of some of our guests to assist (I told her to use them). The next day when we returned to the venue to pick up our items, it was like magic - everything was tidy, clean, boxed up and ready for us to take away. We had the wedding of our dreams!!! Thank you, Danielle, KatieLyn, and Muse Events!

Muse Events's reply:

Christina - Thank you so much for the kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you on your amazing wedding!!
  • Audrey
    Audrey W. Married on 06/11/2021

Best Part of Our Wedding!

Danielle was absolutely amazing! I cannot even put into words how amazing she truly was to work with for our wedding. She made our day absolutely perfect. If there was anything that went wrong, I had no idea! She was enthusiastic and flexible and made sure our day was exactly what we wanted. We talked about Danielle multiple times after our wedding because we could not get over what a great job she did. She truly made our wedding day perfect and I could not have asked for anyone better. My husband and I both said she was the best part of our whole wedding budget. I cannot say it enough, Danielle was amazing. If you are looking for a day of wedding coordinator it will be 110% worth it! Thank you for everything!!
  • Justin
    Justin S. Married on 07/06/2020

Seamless, Organized, and Fun!

We first found Danielle with Muse Events because our venue (Spruce Mountain Ranch) requires a day of coordinator, and she was on the list of recommendations from them. She was perfectly in our budget. After a phone consultation, I knew from her bubbly personality and passion for what she does, that she would fit perfectly in our big day. Even though we hired her for month of coordination, she was always available via email, phone call, and text for any questions, help, or advice that we needed. There was always great and quick communication. She was present (along with her assistant Katie-Lynn) at our 30 day walkthrough with the venue. She was very involved in all of the conversations, and you could tell she knew exactly what she was doing. At the rehearsal she was there to help coordinate the details and figure out how everything would flow and where everyone would walk and stand. She definitely helped me to feel confident that my big day would run smoothly. She made contact with all of my vendors and confirmed their arrival and services, as well as coordination between vendors. Danielle is extremely friendly and extremely organized. It was apparent that she was there purely for the bride and groom to make sure they had no worries, and that no one had to ask us questions during the big day. She was invested in us as a couple and was willing to do anything to make our vision happen. On the day of, she arrived the earliest we could along with the bride and groom. Nobody knows how, but somehow she made it all happen. She was somehow able to be everywhere at once making sure everything was happening as it was supposed to. Danielle checked in with me as the bride multiple times throughout the night making sure I didn’t need anything else. As a bride who was very worried about things going wrong, Danielle was always reassuring me that things were flowing and running smoothly, which I really appreciated. She was able to keep me calm and happy on my big day. She was also in charge of all the decorations and setting everything up. She did a great job organizing and setting up all the decorations not only at the ceremony site but at the reception space as well. Danielle had set up a google document for us so that she had all of the details in one place. She has such a great internal clock and a great eye for what needs to be done and when. She was even able to locate my suitcase and the supplies I needed for the hotel and had that waiting in the limo for us as we got in the limo. At the end of the night, Danielle continued to go around the venue and make sure all of our belongings were picked up and nothing was left behind. She was able to organize all the decorations, gifts/cards, and leftover food into piles to give to our parents to take home. My family as well as the groom’s family told us that they were thoroughly impressed with Danielle’s service and skills and that they were happy that we chose her to coordinate our big day, because things went so smoothly and she was a super-woman! I would highly recommend Danielle to any bride of any kind. She was always very helpful, genuinely caring, and supportive throughout the entire process. I would recommend Danielle from Muse events to any bride who is looking for a seamless, organized, and fun day. We can’t Thank Danielle enough for everything she did to make sure we had the wedding of our dreams!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

Muse Events 1
Gift
Let us help you with budget advice, vendor recommendations and put you on the path to your dream wedding.

Pricing

Muse Events Price Rates

Colorado Catering Company Colorado Catering Company Wedding Caterers

It is always a pleasure to work with Muse Events. They provide very professional services and we can always count on them to help make the event go as smooth and successful as possible!

Secret Window Secret Window Banquet Halls

I can't say enough good things about Muse Events. We have used Danielle as our coordinator at Secret Window wedding venue many times. Our brides love her, and so do we! Danielle is always on time, is very gracious and professional, and will always ensure a smooth and successful event. Brides...if you are looking for a professional coordinator to help make your wedding day worry and stress free, I highly recommend Danielle with Muse Events!

Cass and Company Celebrations Cass and Company Celebrations Wedding Planners

Muse Events is an amazing Event and Wedding planning company. Very caring and very knowledgable.

1350 Grant st suite 609, suite 609 Denver, CO, 80203
7204413033
708-826-0115
Location of (Muse Events)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding