1350 Grant st suite 609, Denver, CO 80203 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Muse Events

Imagine the unique fun and wonder of celebrating your special day without the worry and hassle. With a once in a lifetime wedding you and your guests can sit back and enjoy a splendid afternoon or evening knowing that every detail has been handled from spectacular surroundings to tantalizing cuisine to perfectly paced music impeccably orchestrated by your own personal wedding coordinator. Whether you need just a little help getting started or need a professional wedding planner to handle every little detail, our goal is to provide affordable style and elegance with an artistic vision, combined with warm and friendly personal service.

• Firefly Event Services

Muse Events 5
  • Briana

Briana Greenlee · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely fantastic!

Danielle was absolutely fantastic!

We were a bit apprehensive about hiring a wedding planner, but so glad we did. Danielle is worth her weight in gold for what she accomplished. She handled all the little details you either don't want to deal with, or only realize you need in the final hours. Our wedding was completely stress free as she was there to set up, coordinate, and break down. We would highly recommend Danielle at Muse Events to put together your wedding.

Muse Events 6
    Muse Events 7
    Sent on 08/06/2019

Holly Martin · Married on 07/12/2019

Muse Events

Having Danielle at Muse Events plan our wedding was honestly the best decision that we made in the entire wedding planning process. We hired Danielle as a full service wedding planner. We were planning our wedding from out of state and relied heavily on Danielle's expertise and connections in the area. Wedding planning can be stressful, but Danielle made sure that the process was fun and never too overwhelming. My husband and I aren't the most organized people, and she helped us stay organized and on track with the many details that come with wedding planning. It seemed as though every time we talked to Danielle, a weight was lifted off of our shoulders as Danielle routinely reminded us that we were "on track." She was especially good at making the wedding process easy to fit in with the rest of our busy day to day life.
    She connected us with vendors that fit our vision and helped us negotiate and manage those contracts. She even helped us tour different venues when we visited Colorado for quick weekends to find our perfect location. Her expertise and knowledge of the venue and vendors helped us get as much as we could out of our budget.

The end result was our dream wedding day. As soon as I walked in to the venue space, I could see that every tiny detail that we had discussed was perfectly executed. It felt like walking into my exact vision of what I always hoped my wedding would be. We were just able to enjoy the celebration without any concerns - largely in part to Danielle's hands on management of the event.

I highly recommend Muse Events to plan any wedding. Danielle is able to take your personal vision of your wedding and make it a reality; and, at least in our case, was able to save us more money overall than we would have been able to without her.

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Rogers · Married on 05/26/2019

The best thing I did for our wedding!

Thank God for Muse Events! I hired Muse for day of wedding coordination and I'm so happy that I did. About a month before our wedding I met with Danielle to go over all my vendors and plans for the wedding as well as our biggest concerns for the big day. She took meticulous notes and then took over from there. She called and confirmed all our vendors, made a day of timeline and helped me make sure everything was ready. The day of the wedding is really when I needed them most. In my eyes the day went off without a hitch and everything felt like it went so smoothly. It was only after the wedding that I found out there were multiple issues that were directly taken care of by Danielle without ever needing to worry me. She had heard me when I had let her know my worries and then that day of she made sure that it was all taken care of, I'm so happy she was there to be my advocate so that I could just enjoy our wedding without any worries. I can't rave enough about their professionalism and attention to detail. Even though I only used them for wedding day of coordination I would definitely recommend them for all event planning needs.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Muse Events Pricing

Muse Events Price Rates

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Muse Events 1
    Complimentary Consultation
    Let us help you with budget advice, vendor recommendations and put you on the path to your dream wedding.

• Colorado Catering Company
    Colorado Catering Company Wedding Caterers

It is always a pleasure to work with Muse Events. They provide very professional services and we can always count on them to help make the event go as smooth and successful as possible!

• Secret Window
    Secret Window Banquet Halls

I can't say enough good things about Muse Events. We have used Danielle as our coordinator at Secret Window wedding venue many times. Our brides love her, and so do we! Danielle is always on time, is very gracious and professional, and will always ensure a smooth and successful event. Brides...if you are looking for a professional coordinator to help make your wedding day worry and stress free, I highly recommend Danielle with Muse Events!

• Cass and Company Celebrations
    Cass and Company Celebrations Wedding Planners

Muse Events is an amazing Event and Wedding planning company. Very caring and very knowledgable.

• 1350 Grant st, suite 609 Denver, 80203 See on map
    7204413033 (Phone number)
    7088260115 (Other Phone Number)