Muse Events Reviews

48 Reviews for Muse Events

48 Muse Events Reviews
  • Alyson

Alyson · Married on 07/21/2018

I worked with Danielle and Sarah for month of/day of coordination for my July 2018 wedding, and they were both incredible! I couldn't have pulled it off without them. I met initially with Danielle, and she put me at ease during our first meeting the way she handled and organized all of my wedding details. She was very responsive the month prior to the wedding, and answered and questions/requests that I had. She communicated with all of my vendors and created a day of timeline for me, which was extremely helpful. She came to our rehearsal and worked with our officiant to make sure everything ran smoothly. On my wedding day, both she and Sarah worked non-stop to make sure the day was amazing. Halfway through, Danielle had to leave due to an emergency, but Sarah stayed and made sure everything was perfect. She was absolutely amazing. I highly recommend Muse Events! -Aly

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2017

Danielle and Olivia were AMAZING! We were an out of state couple planning a destination wedding in Colorado, it was so wonderful to have a in state expert to help us work with vendors, and review everything to ensure we had everything ready for the wedding, and then the day of they were spectacular! They took the reigns and I had no worries day, they took care of all hiccups that occurred with vendors, and all problems any of our guests stumbled upon. Having a Day Of Coordinator was the best decision ever!

Muse Events 1

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2017

Danielle from Muse Events was the perfect choice for our day-of wedding coordination. My husband was pretty against the idea of a coordinator at first, thinking we could do it all ourselves, but as we were walking outside for our send-off on the wedding day, he said hiring Muse Events was the “best decision we made”. From meeting with Danielle about a month before the wedding to talk about details, to giving her all the décor at the rehearsal dinner, everything went so smoothly. The day of the wedding, my husband and I, and our families, only had to think about having a good time and celebrating the big day. Danielle and her team handled everything. All of the décor was set-up beautifully for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, after my husband and I said our “I do’s”, our favorite drinks were waiting for us without request, she somehow managed to inflate 80 LED balloons for the send-off without help, and all of our bags (purse, wallets, keys, phones, etc) were waiting in the car for our ride to the hotel. Those are just a few examples of why Muse Events made our day so special and stress-free. We would HIGHLY recommend Danielle and Muse Events to all couples looking for day-of wedding coordination.

Cynthia · Married on 09/25/2017

Having a small wedding my daughter was planning to do the set up and preparations for the wedding day. But being her mother, I talked her into letting me hiring a wedding planner for the day of the wedding knowing that needed to get done. And she was certainly glad I did! Having called around to a few event planners, I finally found Danielle. I knew right away she was the right person to work with my daughter. Having grown up in Breckenridge she was very familiar with the Lodge where the wedding was to be held. She took care of all the details you don't think about till they are right in front of you! We needed a steamer for the bridesmaid dresses, and she brought it over first thing on the wedding day. She handled all the set up of tables, decorations, and musician and bartenders. She was amazing! Everything turned out so beautiful and we just appreciated that she did such a wonderful job in taking care of all the details. Even the clean up! She was a delight to work with and I would highly recommended Danielle to anyone looking for a wedding planner.

Ashley · Married on 09/16/2017

Danielle is absolutely wonderful! She is truly an advocate for you and what you want and will assist you when vendors become difficult. Trust that you are in amazing hands with her. Once she takes the reigns everything becomes stress free and she handles ALL the details. (P.S. I am a former wedding planner, so I know a good one when I see one!)

Mackenzie · Married on 05/13/2017

We used Muse Events for our month-of wedding coordination. Danielle and Lori made it easy by stepping in and taking on the final planning details, such as coordinating with other vendors, making a day-of timeline, closing any gaps I missed, etc. Danielle was laser focused on making sure my fiancé and I got the wedding that we wanted and on the day of the wedding took care of all the behind the scenes set up, tear down and management. Would recommend Muse Events in a heartbeat!

Stefanie · Married on 04/29/2017

I decided to use this vendor due to the high ratings they had on this website and I couldn't have been more satisfied. Danielle wasmy day-of Coordinator and was beyond happy with the service she provided!! She was prepared, professional, and knowledgeable...and above all, she took care of everything perfectly. I would highly recommend using this vendor; they are a great value for the service you receive. I had zero issues on my wedding day thanks to Danielle... if there were any problems, I was not aware, and that was priceless . My wedding was completely stress-free thanks to Danielle :) :)

Karli · Married on 10/08/2016

Danielle is amazing!! She was extremely helpful during the planning process and provided tons of great ideas. We found the perfect venue because of her! Whenever I needed help or guidance she was there and she kept me on track during the entire 10 months we worked together. She was extremely flexible with all our changes, no matter how last minute they were. On the day of our wedding she was spot on! The venue was set and ready when we arrived, she kept all of our vendors organized and most importantly she kept us calm! I'm a Catering Manager so I know how stressful events especially weddings can be but Danielle stayed focused and cool under pressure the entire day! We were overjoyed with our wedding and we couldn't have done it without Danielle! Thank you!!!

Becky · Married on 10/01/2016

Danielle was on top of things since I first emailed her. She gave me peace of mind during the most stressful days leading up the wedding. I knew by the time my wedding came that she'd be able to handle whatever came up! On my wedding day, I had no idea of anything happening in the background thanks to her. I felt that everything ran smoothly and everyone had a great time, even if something did indeed go wrong! She was fabulous.

So my husband and I had to get an event planner last minute for the venue we decided to get married at because our other venue shut down a month before the wedding so we called muse events. I had left a message and Danielle called me within the hour, which was amazing! We got Courtney as our event day planner and let me tell you she was AMAZING! Truly don't know what we would have done without her! She was at the venue before the wedding party and I arrived she set EVERYTHING up with Lily, her assistant, and she had a schedule down so nothing got off track. If I needed anything she was there! The wedding was great because of her, so thank you so much Courtney! Please use her and muse events for your next event they are so nice and easy going and get the job done! Thank you so much!
    Cat and pat

Seth & Laura · Married on 09/03/2016

We hired Danielle from Muse for month-of/day-of wedding coordination... and we're so glad we did!! From our initial pre-hire phone conversation eight months before the wedding, Danielle was enthusiastic, helpful, and sincere. Working with her in the weeks leading up to our big day was wonderful as well. Danielle's expertise was invaluable during our final venue walk-though and in coordinating last-minute details with vendors. At our rehearsal, she and her assistant took all of our decor items so we wouldn't have to worry about transporting them and setting everything up the next day; she also handled ALL the setup on day-of -- such a huge help. We really felt like Danielle was in our corner supporting our best interests throughout the final month of planning. On our wedding day, she took great care of us and ensured that our timeline and event flow remained smooth despite some rain (our event was outdoors). Our wedding was everything we had hoped for and more - thank you to Danielle and Muse Events for all your hard work and support! :) -Laura & Seth Ream

Selena · Married on 07/08/2016

Danielle was an absolute treasure to work with. From day one, she helped keep us on track for getting things accomplished, kept us from panicking when things went wrong, and was so helpful with suggestions, ideas, and support. On the day of, she wrangled so much - family, friends, and vendors (especially the other vendors). She made sure my husband and I had those perfect moments where we didn't have to worry about all the other things going on and just enjoy ourselves, which I can't emphasize enough as key to why when we look back on our wedding day that we loved it and were so happy instead of remembering stress and juggling expectations. I really cannot recommend Danielle and Muse Events enough.

• Deb

Deb · Married on 06/24/2016

Danielle was our wedding coordinator and she was simply the best. She went above and beyond with every detail. Without Danielle our day would not have been the same. She created the best wedding day for us and I never had to worry knowing she was in charge of every detail. We Would highly recommend her.

P.J. · Married on 06/24/2016

Danielle with Muse Events did an amazing job with organizing our very special event, my daughter's wedding. From the beginning of our first planning, through the rehearsal to the end of the wedding and all of the finishing details; she did a fabulous job. The whole day went so smoothly, thanks to her organization and ability to keep everything flowing in the order it was designed. Her attention to detail was impeccable.

We truly appreciated all of her hard work especially during the rehearsal and on the day of the wedding, and her assistant was delightful to work with too. They took care of everything at the end of the night, we were able to enjoy the after party and not worry about any of the clean-up details.

Thank you so much for helping to make Deb and Rob’s wedding a truly unforgettable time.

Samantha · Married on 06/21/2015

I followed through with Muse Events on my wedding day because Danielle possessed knowledge, confidence and talent when it comes to coordinating events. Danielle was professional by assuring everything I would need for my wedding was planned. Danielle helped me with the venue and finding all the vendors that suited my needs. Fast forward to the day of my wedding, Danielle made sure everything was going along with the schedule. My day was truly a fairy tale and I don’t know if I could say that without the help of Danielle and Muse Events.

Danielle and Muse Events helped me plan my Boulder wedding from far away (I live in Illinois), and they helped me make it BEAUTIFUL! The whole process was far less stressful than I thought it would be, and the whole day came off without a hitch! It was beautiful and exactly what I wanted from start to finish, and I couldn't of done it without Danielle's help. They forever have my gratitude and appreciation.

Robin · Married on 09/13/2014

We hired Danielle for our day of coordinator and she went above and beyond what we needed. Great communication over the months leading up to our special day and even through we piled on the requests for her to handle, she handled everything professionally and with a big smile. I'm so happy we went with her for our special day. Everything turned out so perfect!

Muse Events is one of the BEST companies I have ever worked with! TC and Danielle are wonderful and professional people. They both truly have the best intentions and will put others before themselves. Their eye for detail can put any event above and beyond expectations. Muse events is prepared for anything. I would recommend this company a million times over to anyone.

Nicki · Married on 11/30/2013

Muse Events was incredible to work with. TC made sure that everything about my wedding day was fantastic. Even with some less than cooperative weather, our day was beautiful. TC and Muse Events made my Winter wedding as amazing as I imagined it would be. Thank you TC!

Jessica · Married on 08/23/2013

TC was amazing to work with! She knows everything about everything that has to do with weddings and events. She was willing to meet me near my office after work to go over the details and to provide additional support. The day of the wedding she made sure everything went smoothly and the reception site looked exactly how I had imagined it. I highly recommend TC to anyone who is planning a wedding.

Reflecting on a wedding I planned a few years back made me realize I had missed out on some very important moments. While I was busy checking off every last detail and making sure all was going as planned throughout the ceremony and reception I missed the special time with my daughter getting ready for her special day. Sharing the feelings and emotions that go along with it. Sharing that time with not only her, but the bridesmaids as well. It was wonderful to be relaxed and in the moment instead of scurrying around making sure everything and everyone was in it place. At the reception I could visit with my family and friends knowing everything was being taken care of. I absolutely love TC owner of Muse Events. She was professional, engaging, responsive, detail oriented, and fun! Throughout the planning process we developed a relationship of trust and friendship. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or wanting a day of coordinator. She was fabulous.

Mandy · Married on 06/30/2013

From the beginning to the very end, TC and her staff were awesome! Her attention to detail and level of support were unmatched! I'd recommend her to anyone!

Tina · Married on 07/07/2012

TC was my day-of coordinator. It rained at my outdoor wedding, but she still made the outdoor ceremony happen! The day would not have been as wonderful or memorable without her!

• Erika

Erika · Married on 06/11/2011

TC was so great to work with and I would have lost my mind on the day of the wedding without her. Highly recommend!

Christina · Married on 05/29/2011

TC was the perfect wedding planner. We hired her for "day of" service only, but she was there whenever we needed her in the months before the wedding, helping us pick vendors and plan all the little details. She really knows her stuff, knows the vendors in the Denver area, and is perfect on the big day. She is always available, responding to emails very promptly and always willing to meet to talk things over. Best of all, she'll make sure you get a chance to eat at your wedding and make the whole day run like clockwork.