About Greatime DJ

Your Vision. Our Passion.

FOR MORE THAN A DECADE, greatime dj has been serving clients like you that demand the best for their unique events. You'll find that almost every major venue and every event planner in the Rocky Mountains trust greatime dj to provide the best in DJ-entertainment year after year. So can you!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Do-Not-Play List (10)
Liability Insurance (2)
Uplighting (2)
Photobooth (1)

Erik was great on my big day and the weeks leading up to it helping me plan the whole reception and he was very helpful recommending songs and anything else we needed on my wedding day! We had quite a few people compliment our DJ to us!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Madison, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC

Erik was an incredible DJ. Everything he did was right on point. He had a couple meetings with us and did everything we asked of him. My wife and I didn't leave the dance floor for the entire night. He handled the flow of the night perfectly and it was like he knew what we wanted even before we did. I was floored by how well he did. Would very highly recommend Erik as a DJ.

View Vendor Response

17 Photos

1 VIDEO

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1516212866 6ec68300fb700d7a 142 2340 070917sato

10% OFF if you mention wedding wire!

Redeem In-Store
Hi Weddingwire brides! We'd love to offer you 10% off your DJ contract :) Just mention weddingwire when you call and we'll hook you up! Erik
#WWa5b96bdc25499646

11 ENDORSEMENTS
We hired Great Time DJ this summer for one of our clients mountain destination weddings. DJ Carve played great music, kept the party going and was just wonderful to work with, making our job as wedding coordinator a lot easier! We look forward to working with Great Time again soon and would recommend them to any of our clients who want a great DJ! - Jill Waldman, The Main Event Colorado

Masterful Musicians has enjoyed a wonderful working relationship with Greatime DJ services. It is a pleasure to recommend these fine professionals! Erik and the team make every effort to design a playlist that will keep the party flowing. Their clients experience the highest quality sound and great personal service.

Great Time DJ really listen to what the couple want for music before and during the event. They adapt to the changing mood of the guests throughout the evening. I have seen him at work many times and find them true professionals with the lastest reliable equipment and an enthusistic desire to make the event great!

Highly recommended DJS! Experienced & Professional!

Events