113 Reviews for Greatime DJ

Liability Insurance (2)
Uplighting (2)
Photobooth (1)
113 Greatime DJ Reviews

Greatime DJ was so much more than we could have ever asked for! Erik was so much fun he really made the night perfect! He played for the ceremony and the reception and made everything flow seamlessly. Greatime DJ/Erik was so easy to work with and very responsive and really took the time to get to know us and what would be the best to play. He was helpful with all questions and suggested things when we didn’t know what to choose. We are soooo happy that we were able to book him for our Big Day! Thank you Greatime DJ and Erik we appreciate you so much!!! So on point and fun!!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Really really could not say more about this company and our experience than that it was made perfect by our music !!!!

Profile Picture Shannon Paige, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fred at Greatime DJ was incredible! As much as my husband and I love music, we were slacking when it came to selecting music – we were so exhausted from planning everything else. I created a list with each of our top 5 favorite songs and our top 5 least favorite songs and then included some songs that we listen to on a daily basis (just to give him an idea of what we like as a couple). He NAILED the music selection!!! I don’t like to dance in front of people, but he had me moving the entire time! Fred was fun to work with, and he knows how to read a crowd. Even for those who didn’t dance, everyone enjoyed the music and the good vibes!

Profile Picture Kandis, 6/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My entire experience from the first time I spoke to Eric until the day of our wedding was incredible. Great time DJ was a class act and communicated with us every step of the way. We had our wedding ceremony in Beaver Creek and reception in Vail and our DJ Bob seemlessly transitioned every song and venue like a true professional. Bob was very open to what we wanted the music to be at our wedding and was accommodating throughout the whole process. Our guests never stopped dancing from the moment Bob got the party started. Great time DJ was worth every penny! Bob also surprised us and gave us a CD with all of our core wedding and reception songs at the end of the night.

Thanks again for making our wedding a truly unforgettable experience for not only us but our guests as well!

Sincerely,

Brent & Krystal

Profile Picture Brent, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Erik Vienneau was AMAZING!! He was so easy to work with and handled everything with professionalism. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ in this area.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fred did an awesome job at our wedding!!!!! All of our guests had a great time at the reception. Fred kept us on time, and responded to all of our requests. He was very respectful of our needs. I would definitely work with Fred again in the future, and I would recommend him to other people. It was a great night and I’m glad Fred was a part of it.

Profile Picture Stephen, 2/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Erik was great on my big day and the weeks leading up to it helping me plan the whole reception and he was very helpful recommending songs and anything else we needed on my wedding day! We had quite a few people compliment our DJ to us!

Profile Picture Madison, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC

Erik was an incredible DJ. Everything he did was right on point. He had a couple meetings with us and did everything we asked of him. My wife and I didn't leave the dance floor for the entire night. He handled the flow of the night perfectly and it was like he knew what we wanted even before we did. I was floored by how well he did. Would very highly recommend Erik as a DJ.

Profile Picture Cole, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Erik was attentive, helpful, and really added to the wedding! Everything flowed smoothly thanks to Erik and he was spot on with the music! Thanks again!
Brooke & Matt September 2nd 2017

Profile Picture Brooke, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We absolutely loved using Fred for our wedding at the Donovan Pavilion in Vail. He was very receptive to anything we asked of him and he kept our guests dancing the entire evening. He is great at reading the crowd. We were very happy working with him. We highly recommend using him for any of your DJing needs!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had a fantastic experience with DJ Thomas and greattime in general. They never lose sight of the fact that you're planning for a fun event, so it should never feel like work or be stressful! DJ Thomas helped guide me in selecting all of the music for our wedding, had great suggestions, and put together an incredible flow for the event so that we heard everything we wanted to hear, when we wanted to hear it.

I'd also like to note that we had a major family emergency about a week prior to the wedding, and we didn't know if the wedding would be able to go on as planned. Greattime and DJ Thomas were amazing about not making us feel pressured or panicked, and when we did decide to ultimately go on with the event, they handled the tweaks we made to our reception seamlessly.

Thank you so much for your great services!

Profile Picture Bonnie, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Greattime DJ and specifically DJ Fred did such an amazing job for our wedding day. The planning process with them was easy. I used Greattime for the ceremony as well, and the music cues went perfectly. The music for dinner and dancing was also excellent. I had a lot of people come up to me during the wedding and talk about how great the music was. We thought Fred did a fantastic job- he really followed our preferences about how much to talk and interact with the crowd. He also took our music preferences and created an amazing setlist of songs that was just perfect. I liked how he incorporated music pieces that related to our lives as these details came out during toasts. That goes above and beyond what was expected. Fred was wonderful, and I would highly recommend greattime DJ and DJ Fred again to anyone who needs DJ services for an event. We had such a fun time listening and dancing to the music DJ Fred selected. I would highly recommend them for any event requiring DJ services!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/18/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Fred and the entire Great Times Company was an excellent fit for our wedding! They we very flexible and professional. Fred did an amazing job throughout the entire process! We had an unbelievable event and this was one part of the planning process that added ZERO stress. Highly recommended!

Thanks again everyone!
Bobby and Sara

Profile Picture Sara, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Erik was amazing!! So many people agreed that he was the best DJ we've ever heard at a wedding. He mixed the songs so well it was almost impossible to stop dancing. I think we saved money on alcohol because no one could leave the dance floor! Erik listened to what we wanted to play and absolutely nailed it. My brother said it was he most fun he's ever had, and I agree. Erik was the best!!!

Profile Picture Kate, 9/9/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We had DJ Erik for both our ceremony and reception. He was incredible at both of them! For our ceremony, he mic'd up both our officiant and the groom and all of our guests could hear everything! At the reception, he knew how to get the crowd going and provided us with great advice which kept the party flowing! Guests commented on his professionalism and how awesome he was! I would definitely recommend :)

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I recently got married 9/3/16 in Vail and used Greatime DJ at our reception and we cannot say enough about how awesome they were. Dj Fred was our DJ and he was incredible. They are a very organized, professional and responsive company, with years of experience.
Our guests danced all night long and played all or our favorite music and more. All of our guests raved about how much fun they had and how much they loved the DJ. I highly recommend Greatime DJ!

Profile Picture Nicola, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fred was awesome!!! Highly recommend A Great Time DJs for your wedding or party.

Profile Picture carol, 8/19/16, 13 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our wedding planner put us into contact with Greatime and we loved working with them. We picked Bob Bridges to be the DJ at our ceremony and our reception and he was fantastic. The company provides you with forms to complete indicating which song you'd like for each portion of the wedding along with must play lists and do not play lists. The online forms make it really easy. Since we were planning a destination wedding we couldn't meet Bob in person but we set up a skype session to talk everything through leading up to the wedding. It was so nice of him to take the time to do that and put us all on the same page. He did a wonderful job blending some older songs with newer material at our cocktail hour and during dinner and guests stayed on the dance floor all night long at the reception. We received tons of compliments on what an amazing DJ he was. I think the best part was towards the end of the night, Bob pulled us aside and gave us a CD with all of our wedding songs on it. It was the sweetest touch and we were very appreciative that he took the time to do that for us. You definitely cannot go wrong with Bob!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/13/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We worked win Erik with Greatime just last weekend and he was wonderful! He is easy going, but stays on schedule. He has great music taste and can "read" the dance floor. And he was very helpful during the planning process too! Quick responses with accurate and timely information. Thanks Erik! We would highly recommend you!

Profile Picture User7047190, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Erik from Great Time DJ was our DJ at our wedding and he was fantastic!!! He was very responsive to emails, phone calls, etc. I highly recommend Great Time for any event! He kept the dance floor going, and was extremely easy to work with!

Profile Picture User7091965, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Greatime DJ - especially DJ Fred - were absolutely incredible. Fred catered to our every need for the reception and made sure it was exactly what we visioned. Between the cocktail music, introductions and remainder of the ceremony, he was on point with every aspect. He took the time to talk with us beforehand and made sure the order and feel for the reception was what we wanted then made it happen exactly how we thought. He was involved when needed but never over the top. We would recommend him to any and everyone in the Vail Valley area!

Profile Picture User6360005, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We are so happy we chose Greatime DJ for our wedding on July 3rd 2016! Greatime was a preferred vendor with our venue and we now see why!! DJ Erik was great to work with and the planning forms provided helped to ensure all of the details were in order for the big day. We used the Silver Ceremony Package, which was fantastic for all of our guests to hear everything going on during our mountain-top ceremony. Greatime was very flexible, changing a few songs and adding things in last minute as needed. DJ Erik was great to work with, he and my wedding coordinator worked well together and everything ran smoothly the entire night. We wanted guests to have a great time and they sure did! The dance floor was full all night and it was an amazing party! We would highly recommend Greatime DJ, and DJ Erik for all future events!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/2/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We've booked with Greatime for our upcoming wedding. One of my favorite things about Fred was that he was the only dj among many other dj vendors I spoke with who was excited and interested to hear about the type of music we love and want at our wedding. Greatime has been so responsive, flexible, and informative, and we can't wait to have them as a vendor!

Profile Picture User5191498, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Fred, with Greatime DJ, was absolutely amazing! Everything flowed perfectly. He provided ceremony music outside and then cocktail hour music inside in a different location, and then reception music in a third different location and everything went PERFECTLY! We meet with him before the wedding day and we were able to let him know what our vision was for our day and he took everything in, and delivered flawlessly. It was the most fun we have ever had! Everyone was talking about how awesome the DJ was! The dance floor was never empty! Thanks again!

Profile Picture Jayme, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews