Greatime DJ Reviews

125 | Avon, CO

125 Reviews for Greatime DJ

125 Greatime DJ Reviews

Courtney · Married on 09/29/2018

Erik was great! He played a variety of music which all of the guests loved. He was also especially awesome with the kids at the wedding who wanted help DJ.

Patricia · Married on 09/22/2018

Fred was the best DJ ever!!! Played great music and was super as an MC.

Justin Hampton · Married on 09/22/2018

Great Wedding DJ!!

We liked GreatTime DJ so we decided to schedule a call with DJ Bob. Once we met with him, we knew he was the DJ for us because of his great taste in music! All of the "usual" music that he would play for a wedding matched exactly what we were looking for. We also had strict no-taking requests and no "typical wedding dance song" requests that DJ Bob followed perfectly. I used very unique songs for the ceremony and he nailed the transfers perfectly as well. DJ Bob perfected the introductions (with some hard names to pronounce) and the reception was a blast with the music he played. I would recommend GreatTime DJ and specifically DJ Bob for anyone looking for DJ for a Colorado wedding!! Thank you so much for the great time and for the personalized cd of our wedding songs!!! Could not have asked for a better experience!!

- The Hamptons

Melanna · Married on 09/14/2018

Fred was absolutely superb to work with. He read the crowd well, and appeased all age groups. We were rocking u til the last bell rolled. He played all our requests. I'd recommend him anytime 10+ !!!!!!!!

Molly · Married on 09/14/2018

Erik was fantastic! We had a Non traditional flow with an emphasis on dancing and he kept our dance floor full and everyone having a blast the entire night!

Doreen · Married on 09/08/2018

Thank you Fred! Greatime DJ was the best decision we made for our destination wedding. Dance floor was always packed, music was great and Fred was amazing!

Kristi · Married on 09/01/2018

Erik was fantastic! We had some very specific ideas of what we wanted and he patiently, helpfully, and gladly went along with it all. Our wedding was a hit, the music got compliments, and we couldn't have been more pleased with our choice. Thank you Erik for being kind, friendly, and a great DJ!

Lauren · Married on 08/17/2018

Erik was fantastic through the planning process and on the day of the wedding. He was easy and fun to work with, helped me think through things I hadn't thought of, and executed every request we made of him during the wedding. The party was dancing the entire night. Thank you!!!

Amy · Married on 07/07/2018

Greatime DJ was so much more than we could have ever asked for! Erik was so much fun he really made the night perfect! He played for the ceremony and the reception and made everything flow seamlessly. Greatime DJ/Erik was so easy to work with and very responsive and really took the time to get to know us and what would be the best to play. He was helpful with all questions and suggested things when we didn’t know what to choose. We are soooo happy that we were able to book him for our Big Day! Thank you Greatime DJ and Erik we appreciate you so much!!! So on point and fun!!

Shannon Paige · Married on 06/23/2018

Really really could not say more about this company and our experience than that it was made perfect by our music !!!!

Kandis · Married on 06/17/2018

Fred at Greatime DJ was incredible! As much as my husband and I love music, we were slacking when it came to selecting music – we were so exhausted from planning everything else. I created a list with each of our top 5 favorite songs and our top 5 least favorite songs and then included some songs that we listen to on a daily basis (just to give him an idea of what we like as a couple). He NAILED the music selection!!! I don’t like to dance in front of people, but he had me moving the entire time! Fred was fun to work with, and he knows how to read a crowd. Even for those who didn’t dance, everyone enjoyed the music and the good vibes!

Brent · Married on 06/10/2018

My entire experience from the first time I spoke to Eric until the day of our wedding was incredible. Great time DJ was a class act and communicated with us every step of the way. We had our wedding ceremony in Beaver Creek and reception in Vail and our DJ Bob seemlessly transitioned every song and venue like a true professional. Bob was very open to what we wanted the music to be at our wedding and was accommodating throughout the whole process. Our guests never stopped dancing from the moment Bob got the party started. Great time DJ was worth every penny! Bob also surprised us and gave us a CD with all of our core wedding and reception songs at the end of the night.

Thanks again for making our wedding a truly unforgettable experience for not only us but our guests as well!

Sincerely,

Brent & Krystal

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2018

Erik Vienneau was AMAZING!! He was so easy to work with and handled everything with professionalism. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ in this area.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Greatime DJ's reply:

Thank you Jennifer - your party was so fun. Honored to get to know you and your family - what a wonderful group of people!

Stephen · Married on 02/22/2018

Fred did an awesome job at our wedding!!!!! All of our guests had a great time at the reception. Fred kept us on time, and responded to all of our requests. He was very respectful of our needs. I would definitely work with Fred again in the future, and I would recommend him to other people. It was a great night and I’m glad Fred was a part of it.

Sent on 02/24/2018
    Greatime DJ 1

Greatime DJ's reply:

Thanks Stephen - Glad everything went well!
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 11/12/2017

Erik was great on my big day and the weeks leading up to it helping me plan the whole reception and he was very helpful recommending songs and anything else we needed on my wedding day! We had quite a few people compliment our DJ to us!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Greatime DJ's reply:

great news! Honored to be part of your celebration!

Cole · Married on 09/10/2017

Erik was an incredible DJ. Everything he did was right on point. He had a couple meetings with us and did everything we asked of him. My wife and I didn't leave the dance floor for the entire night. He handled the flow of the night perfectly and it was like he knew what we wanted even before we did. I was floored by how well he did. Would very highly recommend Erik as a DJ.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Greatime DJ's reply:

thanks you two! what a fun celebration - thanks for letting me be part of it!

Brooke · Married on 09/02/2017

Erik was attentive, helpful, and really added to the wedding! Everything flowed smoothly thanks to Erik and he was spot on with the music! Thanks again!
    Brooke & Matt September 2nd 2017

Sent on 09/11/2017

Greatime DJ's reply:

thank you Brooke! All the best :)

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2017

We absolutely loved using Fred for our wedding at the Donovan Pavilion in Vail. He was very receptive to anything we asked of him and he kept our guests dancing the entire evening. He is great at reading the crowd. We were very happy working with him. We highly recommend using him for any of your DJing needs!

Bonnie · Married on 08/12/2017

I had a fantastic experience with DJ Thomas and greattime in general. They never lose sight of the fact that you're planning for a fun event, so it should never feel like work or be stressful! DJ Thomas helped guide me in selecting all of the music for our wedding, had great suggestions, and put together an incredible flow for the event so that we heard everything we wanted to hear, when we wanted to hear it.

I'd also like to note that we had a major family emergency about a week prior to the wedding, and we didn't know if the wedding would be able to go on as planned. Greattime and DJ Thomas were amazing about not making us feel pressured or panicked, and when we did decide to ultimately go on with the event, they handled the tweaks we made to our reception seamlessly.

Thank you so much for your great services!

Lindsay · Married on 09/18/2016

Greattime DJ and specifically DJ Fred did such an amazing job for our wedding day. The planning process with them was easy. I used Greattime for the ceremony as well, and the music cues went perfectly. The music for dinner and dancing was also excellent. I had a lot of people come up to me during the wedding and talk about how great the music was. We thought Fred did a fantastic job- he really followed our preferences about how much to talk and interact with the crowd. He also took our music preferences and created an amazing setlist of songs that was just perfect. I liked how he incorporated music pieces that related to our lives as these details came out during toasts. That goes above and beyond what was expected. Fred was wonderful, and I would highly recommend greattime DJ and DJ Fred again to anyone who needs DJ services for an event. We had such a fun time listening and dancing to the music DJ Fred selected. I would highly recommend them for any event requiring DJ services!

Sara · Married on 09/16/2016

Fred and the entire Great Times Company was an excellent fit for our wedding! They we very flexible and professional. Fred did an amazing job throughout the entire process! We had an unbelievable event and this was one part of the planning process that added ZERO stress. Highly recommended!

Thanks again everyone!
    Bobby and Sara

Kate · Married on 09/09/2016

Erik was amazing!! So many people agreed that he was the best DJ we've ever heard at a wedding. He mixed the songs so well it was almost impossible to stop dancing. I think we saved money on alcohol because no one could leave the dance floor! Erik listened to what we wanted to play and absolutely nailed it. My brother said it was he most fun he's ever had, and I agree. Erik was the best!!!

Kristin · Married on 09/03/2016

We had DJ Erik for both our ceremony and reception. He was incredible at both of them! For our ceremony, he mic'd up both our officiant and the groom and all of our guests could hear everything! At the reception, he knew how to get the crowd going and provided us with great advice which kept the party flowing! Guests commented on his professionalism and how awesome he was! I would definitely recommend :)

Nicola · Married on 09/03/2016

My husband and I recently got married 9/3/16 in Vail and used Greatime DJ at our reception and we cannot say enough about how awesome they were. Dj Fred was our DJ and he was incredible. They are a very organized, professional and responsive company, with years of experience.
    Our guests danced all night long and played all or our favorite music and more. All of our guests raved about how much fun they had and how much they loved the DJ. I highly recommend Greatime DJ!