Greatime DJ Reviews

Greatime DJ 5
Greatime DJ 6

Ashley Zegar · Married on 01/05/2019

Professional, fun, talented

My husband and I were absolutely AMAZED with greatime DJ. Since the initial encounter they were always professional and guided us through the experience. Fred was the DJ for our wedding and we absolutely loved him. He was very communicative and gave us awesome advice on how the wedding day should go. He reached out to us multiple times to adjust some details, and was very accommodating on the day of the wedding (as things dont always go as planned.) He played the perfect music for the crowd, and stuck with songs we had added to our playlist. He made the wedding night perfect and we would recommend him to anyone near and far!

Hannah Mayo · Married on 12/22/2018

Dance Party

Fred was awesome!! Our entire wedding guests were on the dance floor ALL NIGHT. In fact, we literally broke the dance floor!

• Carolyn

Carolyn Ikenouye · Married on 12/20/2018

Perfect!!!

We booked Erik from Greatime DJ for our wedding. In a nutshell, the service Erik provided was perfect. His interpretation and execution of our vision was spot on. Our requests and do not plays were respected, his level of interaction was perfect and he adapted to the flow of the event seamlessly. We couldn't be happier and highly recommend his service!

Nathan Thompson · Married on 12/15/2018

Excellent DJ on the mountain top

Erik was an incredible DJ from start to finish! My husband and I have very specific tastes when it comes to music and Erik let us have as much control over the playlists as we wanted... and he nailed each phase of the wedding. We were relatively complicated in our requests and Erik hit everything! During our dance party, he also expertly live-mixed several of our songs.

If you're having a ceremony on the mountain-top or outdoors, Erik has all the equipment you will need for great sound indoors and out. Erik set everything up early with zero assistance needed from us or our coordinators.

Erik was truly a joy to work with and added zero stress to our wedding. We could not recommend him more.

Ali Denzel · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing DJ!

We had Fred as our DJ for our wedding reception at Allie's Cabin. He was absolutely amazing! Our wedding in Beaver Creek was a destination wedding, so it was so kind of Fred to meet with us when we were in town several months beforehand to go over some of our questions and details. He was so flexible and took the time to talk us through everything and we left feeling so confident and happy we had chosen him. At the reception, Fred's music selection ALWAYS fit the current mood of the party and he played the best songs at the perfect times. We had a pretty extensive "must play" list, and he managed that so well along with a mix of other great songs. I highly, highly recommend Fred to anyone looking for a DJ! He was accommodating, friendly, and was able to read our crowd and play the best music. We are so thankful to him and promise you will not be disappointed!

Mark E Taylor · Married on 11/10/2018

Fred was perfect

I am a very particular person especially when it comes to music. Not only did Fred listen to me but he put up with my detailed playlists and numerous phone calls. The day of, the music was perfect and everything I asked for without missing a note. He made simple announcements and didn't try to run the show as we asked. He was dressed well and spoke well too, something we wanted since it was a black tie event. There was some confusion in the time leading up to our wedding but any doubts were washed away on our special day and danced until we dropped. It was clear why they were on so many preferred vendor lists. I couldn't reccommend anyone more than Greatime DJ

Courtney · Married on 09/29/2018

Erik was great! He played a variety of music which all of the guests loved. He was also especially awesome with the kids at the wedding who wanted help DJ.

Patricia · Married on 09/22/2018

Fred was the best DJ ever!!! Played great music and was super as an MC.

Justin Hampton · Married on 09/22/2018

Great Wedding DJ!!

We liked GreatTime DJ so we decided to schedule a call with DJ Bob. Once we met with him, we knew he was the DJ for us because of his great taste in music! All of the "usual" music that he would play for a wedding matched exactly what we were looking for. We also had strict no-taking requests and no "typical wedding dance song" requests that DJ Bob followed perfectly. I used very unique songs for the ceremony and he nailed the transfers perfectly as well. DJ Bob perfected the introductions (with some hard names to pronounce) and the reception was a blast with the music he played. I would recommend GreatTime DJ and specifically DJ Bob for anyone looking for DJ for a Colorado wedding!! Thank you so much for the great time and for the personalized cd of our wedding songs!!! Could not have asked for a better experience!!

- The Hamptons

Samantha · Married on 09/16/2018

Great to get everyone on the dance floor all night

Fred was great and is a long time friend of the family. He made sure to play the music we enjoyed and was good at getting people on the dance floor. He was really easy to work with replying to emails and phone calls quickly. Fred is so easy to work with and such a great guy, making the planning process easy and not stressful. His forms you fill out include everything that you need and then some.

Melanna · Married on 09/14/2018

Fred was absolutely superb to work with. He read the crowd well, and appeased all age groups. We were rocking u til the last bell rolled. He played all our requests. I'd recommend him anytime 10+ !!!!!!!!

Molly · Married on 09/14/2018

Erik was fantastic! We had a Non traditional flow with an emphasis on dancing and he kept our dance floor full and everyone having a blast the entire night!

Doreen · Married on 09/08/2018

Thank you Fred! Greatime DJ was the best decision we made for our destination wedding. Dance floor was always packed, music was great and Fred was amazing!

Kristi · Married on 09/01/2018

Erik was fantastic! We had some very specific ideas of what we wanted and he patiently, helpfully, and gladly went along with it all. Our wedding was a hit, the music got compliments, and we couldn't have been more pleased with our choice. Thank you Erik for being kind, friendly, and a great DJ!

Lauren · Married on 08/17/2018

Erik was fantastic through the planning process and on the day of the wedding. He was easy and fun to work with, helped me think through things I hadn't thought of, and executed every request we made of him during the wedding. The party was dancing the entire night. Thank you!!!

Amy · Married on 07/07/2018

Greatime DJ was so much more than we could have ever asked for! Erik was so much fun he really made the night perfect! He played for the ceremony and the reception and made everything flow seamlessly. Greatime DJ/Erik was so easy to work with and very responsive and really took the time to get to know us and what would be the best to play. He was helpful with all questions and suggested things when we didn’t know what to choose. We are soooo happy that we were able to book him for our Big Day! Thank you Greatime DJ and Erik we appreciate you so much!!! So on point and fun!!

Shannon Paige · Married on 06/23/2018

Really really could not say more about this company and our experience than that it was made perfect by our music !!!!

Kandis · Married on 06/17/2018

Fred at Greatime DJ was incredible! As much as my husband and I love music, we were slacking when it came to selecting music – we were so exhausted from planning everything else. I created a list with each of our top 5 favorite songs and our top 5 least favorite songs and then included some songs that we listen to on a daily basis (just to give him an idea of what we like as a couple). He NAILED the music selection!!! I don’t like to dance in front of people, but he had me moving the entire time! Fred was fun to work with, and he knows how to read a crowd. Even for those who didn’t dance, everyone enjoyed the music and the good vibes!

Brent · Married on 06/10/2018

My entire experience from the first time I spoke to Eric until the day of our wedding was incredible. Great time DJ was a class act and communicated with us every step of the way. We had our wedding ceremony in Beaver Creek and reception in Vail and our DJ Bob seemlessly transitioned every song and venue like a true professional. Bob was very open to what we wanted the music to be at our wedding and was accommodating throughout the whole process. Our guests never stopped dancing from the moment Bob got the party started. Great time DJ was worth every penny! Bob also surprised us and gave us a CD with all of our core wedding and reception songs at the end of the night.

Thanks again for making our wedding a truly unforgettable experience for not only us but our guests as well!

Sincerely,

Brent & Krystal

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2018

Erik Vienneau was AMAZING!! He was so easy to work with and handled everything with professionalism. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ in this area.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Greatime DJ's reply:

Thank you Jennifer - your party was so fun. Honored to get to know you and your family - what a wonderful group of people!

Stephen · Married on 02/22/2018

Fred did an awesome job at our wedding!!!!! All of our guests had a great time at the reception. Fred kept us on time, and responded to all of our requests. He was very respectful of our needs. I would definitely work with Fred again in the future, and I would recommend him to other people. It was a great night and I’m glad Fred was a part of it.

Sent on 02/24/2018
    Greatime DJ 7

Greatime DJ's reply:

Thanks Stephen - Glad everything went well!
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 11/12/2017

Erik was great on my big day and the weeks leading up to it helping me plan the whole reception and he was very helpful recommending songs and anything else we needed on my wedding day! We had quite a few people compliment our DJ to us!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Greatime DJ's reply:

great news! Honored to be part of your celebration!

Cole · Married on 09/10/2017

Erik was an incredible DJ. Everything he did was right on point. He had a couple meetings with us and did everything we asked of him. My wife and I didn't leave the dance floor for the entire night. He handled the flow of the night perfectly and it was like he knew what we wanted even before we did. I was floored by how well he did. Would very highly recommend Erik as a DJ.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Greatime DJ's reply:

thanks you two! what a fun celebration - thanks for letting me be part of it!

Brooke · Married on 09/02/2017

Erik was attentive, helpful, and really added to the wedding! Everything flowed smoothly thanks to Erik and he was spot on with the music! Thanks again!
    Brooke & Matt September 2nd 2017

Sent on 09/11/2017

Greatime DJ's reply:

thank you Brooke! All the best :)