$2,985
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Main Event

The Main Event produces custom weddings that make your personal style and story come to life in an elegant presentation of creative aesthetics. We begin the planning process by getting to know you and then incorporating your vision into the event. We take pride in our creative ideas and with your inspiration, have the expertise to make wedding magic on your special day. When you hire The Main Event, the result is a unique celebration that will leave guests talking for years to come.

Please call us for a free consultation via phone at 303-570-6570 or contact us via email at jill@themaineventcolorado.com

Categories: Wedding Planner

Guest List (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Military (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Working with Jill was such a joy. She totally took charge of all the arrangements . I live in Dallas and could not have secured the great vendors that she did for my husband's birthday party. It was a great success and we will be forever grateful. Jill is flexible, prompt with her responses, and has great follow through. Her prices are reasonable and well worth the peace of mind knowing you are working with a true professional.

Profile Picture Marsha, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Entertainer, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Cake

I don’t know how else to put it, but Jill is family. When you have someone plan your wedding, they learn everything about you and your family and see you at your best…and your worst. Jill quickly picked up on all our personalities and figured out a way to keep the peace throughout the process.We had some very strong voices and even conflicting visions, and Jill figured out a way to bring everyone’s ideas to the table and combine them. She is a miracle worker. Jill can see the big picture, even as you find yourself bogged down in the details, and she makes sure it all comes together to create the day of your dreams. I wish I could have Jill with me for all my major life events. She is calm and sweet but also strong and organized. She has a great sense of humor and is someone you want to be your lifelong friend. My entire family agreed on one thing after my wedding: We could not have done it without Jill.

Profile Picture Katy, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Military, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

The Main Event was the best decision for my wedding! The expertise Jill brought us was so helpful, and she really made the wedding weekend absolutely flawless.

Profile Picture User7199354, 1+ year ago, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1393357823884 katiestephen

Free Half Hour Consultation

Redeem In-Store
Receive a free half hour consultation by phone just for inquiring with The Main Event! Send us an email or call us with your wedding date, location and budget and we will schedule a call consultation to get you started with planning your big day!
#WW5306d4b2348433e6

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Partnering with The Main Event has been one of the best moves Bella Vista brides can make!

The Main Event is a wonderful group to work with. As a Filmmaker, my job to tell a great story is greatly dependent on the quality of the wedding planning team. The Main Event had everything so organized and flowing smoothly at our last event. The result of my final product was greatly increased. I would recommend The Main Event to anyone in any area!

I have worked with The Main Event for years and they are hands down one of the best wedding and event companies in Colorado. Everyone loves Jill and she works tirelessly to make sure every event is everything the bride and groom dreamed of. I have seen her pull off huge events. One in particular was in an aspen grove far from any electricity or land line, it required everything to be brought in, a huge tent, lighting, decor, catering, electricity, plus all of the many things none of us think of, every detail was thought out to perfection and the event was flawless.

Over the last 7 years, Alpine Party Rentals has had the pleasure of working with Jill at The Main Event. Jill is a pleasure to work with, being organized, acommodating and clear with her expectations. We look forward to every event she is involved with.

I am always happy to recommend The Main Event. Jill is a knock-out creative planner who designs amazing events perfectly fitting to the bride and groom. She is organized and involved from beginning to end.

Events