Events by Marguerite

1019 Edwards Village Blvd, #10, Avon, CO 81632 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Events by Marguerite

Events by Marguerite is a wedding planning business based in Avon, Colorado, that serves the Denver, Colorado Springs, Boulder and Vail areas. The owner, Marguerite McEvoy, was surrounded by entertainment at an early age. After several years of experience in the planning industry, she decided to open Events by Marguerite in 2018. For your wedding, Marguerite will be with you every step of the way, assisting you in planning a celebration you and your guests will remember for years to come.

Events by Marguerite has experience planning several types of weddings, including civil unions, cultural and religious ceremonies, and destination weddings, as well as elopement ceremonies. Their wedding planning services include budget analysis, event design and vendor referrals. Events by Marguerite also offers day-of coordination, partial planning and full planning services to couples.

Follow Events by Marguerite on

Events by Marguerite 6
Events by Marguerite 7
  • Hollis

Hollis Thomann · Married on 06/08/2019

Book Marguerite! She is FAN-TAS-TIC!

Marguerite is SO FREAKING FANTASTIC. I wasn't sure that I wanted a "wedding planner" from the get-go of planning our wedding because I'm fairly good at planning things myself but as I was going through the process, it became clear to me that having a day-of coordinator would be very stress relieving for me. Marguerite was recommended to me by two other planners (a great sign!) and I am SO GLAD that she was. Her "day-of-coordinating" is really "month-of coordinating" and she helped troubleshoot and anticipate problems well in advance of our wedding. We had our wedding at my husband's family's ranch so we really benefited from having an expert anticipate the things that we needed/didn't need since this was the first wedding done on the ranch. She also saved us lots of money with the rentals because she helped identify the things that we wouldn't actually need. She coordinated well with all of our other vendors, interacted with our guests, and generally had a very relaxed energy that helped make our day special. I felt like I could completely relax on the day of our wedding because I knew that Marguerite could/would (and did) handle whatever things might come up. If you are thinking that you might like to have a wedding coordinator, JUST BOOK MARGUERITE ALREADY.

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Sandra

Sandra Boyle · Married on 12/31/2018

The Perfect wedding 12/29/18

Marguerite was fantastic, professional and the attention to detail was by far amazing! Marguerite was available for ever call, question and texts! Marguerite came over to help me with my dress, hair dresser, flowers that arrived, photographer, driver & officiant was in place and ready. I would 100% recommend her! Marguerite made our wedding go on without a flaw.

Sent on 12/31/2018

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious

• 1019 Edwards Village Blvd, #10 Avon, Colorado, 81632 See on map