Events by Marguerite Reviews

Events by Marguerite 4
Events by Marguerite 5

Danielle Cox · Getting married on 08/07/2020

5 Star Experience!

Words can not express how thankful I am to have hired Marguerite for my wedding this summer in Vail. As a bride living in Denver, she was well connected in the region and able to offer reliable, local vendors as well as assist in meetings and check-ins I could not attend. She was professional, organized, responsive, and most importantly easy to work with. I always felt like she had my best interest in mind, and she offered great advise during the planning process with her extensive experience in the wedding planning industry. I am so thankful I hired Marguerite and can not recommend her services enough for brides out there!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Emily Orbanek · Getting married on 01/10/2020

Fantastic!

Five stars isn't enough for Marguerite! Not only was she efficient, organized and effective during our wedding planning process, we had so much fun working with her! As a more laissez faire bride, Marguerite kept me on track early on and made making decisions feel easy. She has so many connections for vendors not just in the Vail Valley, but the central mountains and in the metro-area for couples that live elsewhere. When our big day arrived, it unfolded like a dream - there were no hiccups (and if there were, Marguerite took total control of them so we could enjoy our day).

Sent on 10/13/2019

Heidi Hoyt · Getting married on 01/09/2020

Donovan P Wedding Vail

What an excellent experience! Working with Marguerite was a joy and although she was handling many other events/ weddings, we always felt we were her only client. Her warm efficient manner was very steadying and the results for the wedding were fantastic! All of her vendors were perfect for what we wanted. Her professional skills were clear working with the caterer, vendors and knowing the best way to incorporate the overall vibe the wedding couple wanted! I would not hesitate to recommend her! We just loved her and wish we had another bride coming up so we could work together again!

Events by Marguerite 6
    Events by Marguerite 7
    Events by Marguerite 8
    Sent on 10/18/2019

Anna Decker · Married on 08/11/2019

Perfect Planner Perfect Day

I can't imagine a better wedding planner. She was attentive to every detail, thought of things I hadn't even considered and came up with lots of creative ideas. She was very careful about the budget and always responsive. She had wonderful resources and lots of knowledge about options in the area. And on the day of the event, she was there to make sure everything went precisely as planned.

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Mandy

Mandy Curia · Married on 07/12/2019

Made our wedding day PERFECT!

We hired Marguerite for a month-of-planner and it was the best wedding-decision we made! She kept me on track with planning, coordinated with all our vendors, help me make decisions that I didn't even know needed to be made. I don't care how organized you are, do yourself a favor and have Marguerite by your side to help make your wedding perfect! Thank you for everything, Marguerite!

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Hollis

Hollis Thomann · Married on 06/08/2019

Book Marguerite! She is FAN-TAS-TIC!

Marguerite is SO FREAKING FANTASTIC. I wasn't sure that I wanted a "wedding planner" from the get-go of planning our wedding because I'm fairly good at planning things myself but as I was going through the process, it became clear to me that having a day-of coordinator would be very stress relieving for me. Marguerite was recommended to me by two other planners (a great sign!) and I am SO GLAD that she was. Her "day-of-coordinating" is really "month-of coordinating" and she helped troubleshoot and anticipate problems well in advance of our wedding. We had our wedding at my husband's family's ranch so we really benefited from having an expert anticipate the things that we needed/didn't need since this was the first wedding done on the ranch. She also saved us lots of money with the rentals because she helped identify the things that we wouldn't actually need. She coordinated well with all of our other vendors, interacted with our guests, and generally had a very relaxed energy that helped make our day special. I felt like I could completely relax on the day of our wedding because I knew that Marguerite could/would (and did) handle whatever things might come up. If you are thinking that you might like to have a wedding coordinator, JUST BOOK MARGUERITE ALREADY.

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Sandra

Sandra Boyle · Married on 12/31/2018

The Perfect wedding 12/29/18

Marguerite was fantastic, professional and the attention to detail was by far amazing! Marguerite was available for ever call, question and texts! Marguerite came over to help me with my dress, hair dresser, flowers that arrived, photographer, driver & officiant was in place and ready. I would 100% recommend her! Marguerite made our wedding go on without a flaw.

Events by Marguerite 9
    Events by Marguerite 16
    Sent on 12/31/2018

Ann Lieff · Married on 11/02/2018

Capable, Creative & Competent

Marguerite is capable, creative, competent, and a good communicator. She is extremely organized and knows how to plan events from beginning to end. She also has good contacts and works well with the various vendors needed.

Events by Marguerite 17
    Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany Jones · Married on 10/13/2018

Nothing short from AMAZING

We hired Marguerite to plan our wedding in the Mountains and she kept my husband and I sane through the entire process. From selecting vendors to helping design our dream day, we could not have done it without her! She has contacts all over the area and was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Kyle Bundy · Married on 04/08/2018

Saved our Wedding! Highly Recommend!

Marguerite took over our event roughly 8 weeks before our wedding. We were previously working with a different coordinator who was not providing timely or reliable service. Marguerite instantly righted the ship.
    We live in Houston, TX: She made all the small details seamlessly flow from 3 states away. Marguerite made our wedding day her personal mission and it showed throughout. I was waiting for some kind of hiccup on our wedding day. We had not a single issue arise. Marguerite's hard work and contributions to our wedding day has made her a friend for life. If you are planning a wedding in the Valley, please make Marguerite your top choice.

Events by Marguerite 18
    Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Stacey Marie

Stacey Marie · Married on 04/08/2018

Dream Destination Intimate Wedding

Marguerite was a complete dream to work with! We live in Houston and were getting married in Vail/Beaver Creek at The Ritz Carlton Bachelor Gulch. Planning any wedding has its challenges, but add distance to the mix, and you're just asking for complications. Not in our case! Marguerite promptly answered all of our questions, understood our visions, and made us feel heard. She helped us from the big picture all the way down to the details of creating table numbers, menus and a sign/frame for our favors. We had blankets to be placed on chairs for the outside ceremony in case our guests were cold, and she did a beautiful job of this (thank goodness as it snowed during our ceremony). She also added some very sweet and incredibly personal touches that truly went above and beyond. We thoroughly enjoyed working with her, and we are certain any couple who does the same will have their expectations exceeded.

Events by Marguerite 23
    Events by Marguerite 36
    Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Mindy

Mindy · Married on 10/26/2016

AMAZING at what she does!

If you want a dream wedding day go with Marguerite! She knows what she is doing! Our wedding day and planning went seamlessly because of her hard work and knowledge! She is very fun and easy to work with, she keeps a straight face and gets things done! She is honest and in this industry that is hard to find, she will tell you if you are making a bad decision and then hand you the better option. When I walked into our wedding and saw it all put together I thought to myself, she really did listen to every single thing I said and made it come true. Everything I could of imagined our day to be, it was because of Marguerite and her team!

Events by Marguerite 37
    Events by Marguerite 38
    Events by Marguerite 39
    Sent on 10/04/2019

Meryl Wolfe · Married on 08/01/2014

Dream Wedding

Marguerite was absolutely awesome. She was dedicated, paid close attention to detail, was conscientious of budgeting, and made sure we had FUN throughout the whole process. She is creative and a true professional. If anything did go wrong at our wedding, I am not aware because Margeurite took care of everything. Over three years later, our friends and family are still raving about how much fun they had at our wedding. I would recommend Margeurite to everyone who wants to have the wedding of their dreams.

Sent on 11/13/2018