DJ BoTy

400 12th Ave NW, Naples, FL 34120 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About DJ BoTy

DJ BoTy by Foreman Productions is a professional entertainer based out of Naples, Florida who is available for weddings and other events. DJ BoTy, or Tyson, has fine-tuned his skills and has become a preferred DJ at several of southwest Florida’s finest establishments.

Services offered
In addition to being the DJ of your event, DJ BoTy by Foreman Productions is also able to host and be your MC. He can bring along additional equipment such as a flat screen, microphones, uplighting, and a sound/PA system. Tyson is affectionately known as “The Professor of Party” and is able to easily connect with the crowd and put you at ease. He has a wide variety of music in his library that ranges across the entire spectrum. Some of the genres available include:

• Country

DJ BoTy 4
DJ BoTy 5
DJ BoTy 6

Lauren · Married on 03/31/2018

Tyson saved our wedding!! He made us feel so at ease, I immediately knew everything would be handled by him on our big day and I didn’t have to worry! He made sure he met with us multiple times before the wedding to answer any questions he or we had. Took into consideration any details we wanted and made them happen. Pulled me aside really quick on the day of our wedding to make sure what he had planned for the ceremony was what I wanted! He did wayyyyy more than just dj for the reception he made an awesome MC to engage our guests. Also, made sure my husband and I got to enjoy each other’s company by diverting guests away from our sweetheart table!! You can tell that this is a passion of his as he really puts in the effort to make it exactly how you want and have your guests dancing all night! Highly reccommend!!

Courtney · Married on 02/24/2018

DJ BoTy (Tyson) was an absolute pleasure to have at our wedding. Not only is he dedicated to providing exactly what you want, he is clearly passionate about what he does. He took our ideas and made them into more than what we hoped for. He was very responsive whenever we had questions, super friendly with me and my entire family, and was a positive person to have host our wedding. Five stars all day!!

DJ BoTy FAQ

• What services do you offer? MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 400 12th Ave NW Naples, FL, 34120 See on map