DiBOX events

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Most Popular Price

DiBOX events is a professional wedding DJ business based in Naples, Florida. This team of entertainment experts looks forward to connecting with couples and learning how they can make their day special. Whether your dream event is a destination wedding or a laid-back intimate celebration, they will work diligently to create the perfect party atmosphere for your guests.

The team at DiBox events offers a number of options to choose from to make your day special. Your DJ will MC your reception to ensure that every stage of your day flows smoothly. Your ceremony audio and cocktail hour music will also be taken care of by the team. Furthermore, they will help you plan it all, build a timeline with all festivities and coordinate it with the other vendors on the big day.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,400

What is included in the starting price?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,800

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$350

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

Message vendor

• Vanessa
    Vanessa B. Married on 11/12/2022

Obsessed with Yuri!!

DJ Yuri is the best of the best. I booked him more than a year before my wedding and we chatted what felt like almost once a month (usually answering one of my annoying questions!)

He made my ceremony absolutely perfect audio-wise and our reception was a blast. He kept the night moving perfectly with speeches and opening up the dance floor. Before each speech, he prepped each person to make them feel comfortable and prepared for the flow of the evening.

Yuri vibed off our crazy crowd and truly turned up the party with cold sparklers and a CO2 blast. Do not hesitate to book DiBox Events for any party or wedding — Yuri treats everyone with so much respect and kindness, which made the whole wedding planning process and day run so smoothly. Love him!!
  • Christine
    Christine F. Married on 10/28/2022

Williams/Smith wedding 10/22/22

Yuri was fantastic! His set up with the Bistro lights on the lawn over the reception area, and the sparklers set off for the bride and groom’s first dance were beautiful! He set up a time line, and kept things moving right along, without feeling rushed. Everyone was up dancing and had a great time.
    Thank you, Yuri!

DiBOX events's reply:

Christine, thank you for the fantastic review & sharing these photos! We wish you and the new family all the best!!
    Courtney B. Married on 10/09/2022

Highly Recommend!

We had our wedding in October 2022 and my husband and I were extremely pleased with DiBox Events as our wedding DJ! They did lighting, a unique photo mirror experience and even added customized mixes at our request. We received numerous compliments after about how great our DJ was and we would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a great DJ!

DiBOX events's reply:

Thank you Courtney & Robby! You and your guests were fantastic to work with! Everybody came ready to party :) Keeping the dance floor rocking was no effort and truly enjoyable! Happy Holidays!!
  • illustration stars

Team

Yuri S
Yuri S
DJ | Owner

How I started?: I've been in hospitality & event industry since a teenager. The passion for entertainment and parties has always been part of me, so the idea for creating DiBOX events evolved naturally.

What is my style?: I would describe it as smooth, beatmatched music mix, focused on dance remixes from the 70s till today's top charts. I love to blend variety of genres / decades and see people of all ages enjoying awesome time together on the dancefloor.

As an MC I'm moderately reserved with polished microphone interaction. I know how to set the tone & proper vibe,.., even if that includes me jumping on the floor, leading the line dance to break the ice :)

Timi L
Timi L
Photo Booth Atendant

Love the fact that we are able to provide our couples with such a interactive mirror photo booth experiance, than no other company in SW florida.

I customize the photo frames and screen animations, including colors, names, date and hashtag, to match our client's theme and vision. I also help your guests with the touch screen, prints, props etc. on the "day of".

Ivo N
Ivo N
AV & Lighting

I carry a decade of experiance in managing an AV rental business. I'm involved in most of the operations, helping my associates at DiBOX with seting up wires, audio systems & lighting structures.

You might also see me discretely capturing photos & short videos for our personal records & potrfolio.

Sale e Pepe
Naples Grande Beach Resort
4.6 out of 5 rating , 12 Reviews

1010 Manatee Rd #202 Naples, FL, 34114
2393262062
Location of (DiBOX events)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding