DiBOX events Reviews

• Natacha

Natacha · Married on 02/27/2021

Best Dj in Marco Island

Yuri is the best Dj in Marco , Naples
    he’s very nice and he’s did a great job , people enjoyed and happy with him , he’s made our perfect wedding. He’s very patience and when I had any question he’s responded me back .if you need a Dj for your next party call yuri and you will never be unhappy with him . I will
    Give him 10 🌠and think I’m short

Sent on 03/03/2021
  • Lindsay

Lindsay R. · Married on 01/11/2021

Excellent Choice

DiBOX provided string lighting at my outdoor wedding reception at the JW Marriott Marco Island. They did a fantastic job! They were very responsive and easy to work with. I felt their services were offered at a fair price and would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/13/2019

DiBOX events's reply:

Many thanks Lindsay! We appreciate you feedback and I'm sure our future couples at the JW will do too :)

Alexandra R. · Married on 11/01/2020

Amazing and 5 stars all the way around!!

Amazing. Professional. Timely. Kept the party going. 5 stars all around!!

Sent on 03/17/2021

Sara S. · Married on 10/11/2020

Great wedding dj!

I was so happy with my expierence with DiBox. Their music selection was excellent and they were so great with our crew. I could not have been happier! Thank you so much DiBox for such wonderful entertainment!

Sent on 11/04/2020

DiBOX events's reply:

Sara, Thank you so much! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful. So happy that the sunset was stunning and complimented the reception setting!
  • Sarah

Sarah R. · Married on 07/31/2020

The Bride known as Mrs. G

Yuri was amazing! He was very professional and helped piece together our different style of music for a fabulous reception. I highly recommend his services.

Sent on 08/04/2020

DiBOX events's reply:

Thank you mucho Sarah & Vinny. Your Hora Loca entertainers were amazing as well. That night was all about dancing and fun''
  • Nikki

Nikki H. · Married on 06/05/2020

Wonderful Team to Work With...100% Recommend

When I met with the team, I asked that they make my event fun and like a big party and they did just that. They played great music that kept everyone dancing during my reception and also had amazing uplighting that really was the cherry on top. The team also did a great job with the mics and speakers at my ceremony! They made sure everything was ready to go on the day of and were very flexible at every step of the way. I would highly recommend DiBox Events!

Sent on 05/31/2019

DiBOX events's reply:

Thank you for the great review Nikki! Your friends and family were one of the most energetic and positive people we have ever worked with. We had tons of fun with you as well!
  • Deanna

Deanna M. · Married on 01/24/2020

DiBox is your GO TO for Wedding AV Needs!

The incredible DiBox team came into the mix for me a little late into my wedding planning. I was a bride who was planning from afar and did not realize that I would need music on the beach, mics, and perhaps some additional bells and whistles throughout the evening. Yuriy and his team provide an array of Audio & Visual options which is fabulous! Originally, I was going to hire their services for just my beach ceremony music and audio and then I learned that they offer emcee /DJ options, uplighting, lighting on the terrace of the venue where I got married and a slideshow! DiBox were INCREDIBLY reasonable too! I chose a large package of different Audio and Visual options and was so happy I did because it added those beautiful details to a wedding and reception that are not forgotten! Invest in DiBox's services, you will NOT be disappointed! Thank you so much Yuriy & Team, you were incredible!

Sent on 02/11/2020

DiBOX events's reply:

Deanna thank you deeply for taking the time and writing such a detailed review! Thank you also for hiring us create a video for you parents' anniversary!
  • jackie

Jackie · Married on 11/16/2019

Lighting Decor

The lighting was amazing, it really changed the atmosphere of our wedding. The process with getting it all set up was easy and stress-free. I would definitely recommend DiBox for all your needs!

Sent on 12/13/2019

DiBOX events's reply:

Jackie, thank you so very much for the 5 stars & sparing extra minute to attach photos from the reception. You and Jeff were great to work with. We wish you best ))
  • Sabrina

Sabrina M. · Married on 10/12/2019

Best decision ever!

We wanted to have a really fun wedding and hoped to have all of our guests dancing and having a great time. I truly believe that the DJ sets the tone for the night. We are so happy that we chose DJ Yuri and Dibox events, he was able to get everyone dancing even my 85 year old grandmothers, everyone who attended raved about the music choices!! Also the lighting and lanterns provided were absolutely stunning thank you Dibox Events!!

Sent on 10/18/2019

DiBOX events's reply:

Sabrina, thanks for rating us! We absolutely loved working with your Canadian crowd. The venue, reception setting and everything put together was beyond. It was a real pleasure to part of it.

Charlotte C. · Married on 10/12/2019

Photo mirror was a great hit

Everyone loved the photo mirror. I would highly recommend a photo mirror as it was major hit. Everyone had a great time!

Sent on 01/03/2020

DiBOX events's reply:

Charlotte, thank you for the 5 star feedback. It's great to know that The Magic Mirror became a favorite entertainment element for your guests !*!*

Jamie D. · Married on 09/28/2019

Excellent Lighting For Our Wedding

We used Dibox for bistro lighting with decorative lanterns for our outdoor reception and it was beautiful. I had minimal interaction with them after contracting but the lighting was exactly as expected the day of. They made it easy and it looked great! Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 10/02/2019

DiBOX events's reply:

Thanks for the feedback, Jamie! It was a pleasure to be part of your special "Day" :)

Wish you and Mike tons of love and happiness :)

Alexander E. · Married on 05/04/2019

Nothing But The Best From DiBOX!

DiBOX provided what felt like extraordinary attention to us and our wedding. We always felt like they were providing the best service possible. Our DJ, Yuriy, met with us several times in-person to ensure that we were getting exactly what we wanted from him and that the music would be just right for our reception. Their photo booth was a huge hit with our guests. The music selection seemed to be tailored for our guests - we had a lot of Filipino and Ukrainian guests, and the music had been custom-made to fit this demographic. I received numerous positive comments from our guests about the amazing music selection by our DJ. In addition to the organization of the music for our reception, DiBOX provided a lot of good structure to the timeline for our reception. I genuinely believe that without help from DiBOX, our wedding reception would not have been as successful as it was. DiBOX responded to the events of the reception with flexibility, quickness, and effectiveness. Thinking back to the options I had for a DJ, and considering how important a role a DJ is at a reception, I do not think I could have made a better choice than hiring DiBOX. Their team also handled the string lights and uplights, which looked beautiful.

Sent on 05/17/2019

DiBOX events's reply:

Thank you Ace & Yuliia! We were so thrilled to provide with our "full entertainment package" and moreover that everything worked out great for you and your guests :) Haven't seen the Tiki Terrace so beautiful, especially during your first dance when everybody was holding a sparkler - it was a great touch*
  • ritha

Ritha · Married on 04/27/2019

DiBox Event was amazing.

DiBox events really rocked my wedding. He had just about everyone on the dance floor, it was very hard to stop moving your feet. He was on time, very very professional. his smile was very cute as well. his photo booth is to die for, and the up-lighting was beyond amazing. thank you so much for making our day special.

Sent on 04/08/2019

DiBOX events's reply:

Thanks Ritha! Great to hear you had a wonderful experience with us. Wish you and GR lots of love and joy together as a family!
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 03/30/2019

Absolutely excellent!

Yuriy and his team went ABOVE and beyond to make sure our day was absolutely perfect. Their detail and professionalism was second to none!

Every part of our day was coordinated flawlessly. The lights and music were perfectly tailored to our guests. The dance floor was active the whole night!

We cannot thank DiBox enough for everything they did for us!! Our day was perfect!!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Denis · Married on 02/07/2019

Beautiful lighting, sound and atmosphere, great professionalism!

Absolutely amazing! Our expectations were exceeded by the setup Yuriy and his team provided for our wedding at the JW Marco Island. Beautifully lit up columns, tastefully done and effective string lighting and up lighting, great sound and music selection! Working with Yuriy was super easy too and he was very knowledgeable, bringing things to our attention that we may have otherwise missed. Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Aislinn · Married on 10/25/2018

Beautiful string lights!

Excellent to work with while planning my destination wedding. Responds to emails promptly, was flexible with pricing packages and made changes for us last minute without any problems! The string lights and uplighting made our outdoor reception beautiful!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Megan · Married on 10/14/2018

Excellent lighting

DiBox provided our white string lighting for our outdoor dinner. They also provided our uplighting for the terrace and ballroom. They were great to work with and did an excellent job!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Rune · Married on 10/08/2018

“We received much more than we expected”, among others a Sensational Performance and an Excellent Service

Planning a wedding party in Cape Coral, FL., in Hamburg, Germany more than 5000 miles away, provides you with all sorts og challenges.
    Selecting DiBOX turned out to become one of the best possible decisions made, next to the wedding itself.
    We were supported from the start with not only the perfect selected music, keeping almost all 30 guests dancing for more than 4 hours, but also the brides wish of the theme “turquoise”. DiBOX managed to uplight the entire house inside as well as the pool area with the desired colors.
    On top, DiBOX supported organizing music instruments, to be used by the goom as a surprise to the bride. Sensational !!!
    Apart from ourselves being more than delighted about turning our wedding party to an unforgettable event, also all the guests are “over the moon” with DiBOX’s performance.

We all, more than 30 people can highly recommend DiBOX with Yuriy and his colleague for any kind of event which needs “a sensitive touch”.

A great THANK YOU to DiBOX from both Germany and Denmark, for making our wedding unforgettable. Rune & Gabriela

Sent on 11/02/2018

Carolina · Married on 07/12/2018

Yuriy was amazing! Kept the party going and the guests dancing ALL NIGHT LONG! He is very nice, professional and wonderful to work with!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Katie · Married on 06/02/2018

Yuriy did a great job for us on our big day! He was extremely professional throughout the entire process and was available for all our needs. We had some specifics for the music we wanted during our ceremony and Yuriy worked with my husband to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. Yuriy did the music and microphones for our ceremony and for our cocktail hour and reception and all three went off with out a hitch! We couldn't have been happier about our choice and we would book Yuriy again in a heartbeat!!! :)

Sent on 07/22/2018

Jenna · Married on 10/22/2017

I'm am so happy we decided to go with Yuriy and DIBOX for our wedding. They did a wonderful job with music and mics for the ceremony and the allowed us to play our own music during our dinner. We had a very small wedding so a DJ wasn't necessary but Yuriy still made sure the music sounded good and everything ran smoothly. Besides music, he set up beautiful ferry lights and up lighting on the terrace where we had our dinner. It created the perfect ambience that I was looking for.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Marjorie · Married on 10/07/2017

DiBOX was spectular. We picked them for our wedding and it was totally worth it. Everything from the lighting, pin spot lighting and monogram was awesome. We received a lot of compliments from our guests on the lighting of the venue. The communication was great. Yuri accommodated his schedule to meet with us for the initial visit for the testing at our venue. Overall, great experience and helped make our day extra special!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/21/2017

We were so lucky to find DiBOX! My husband and I were looking for the final touches to our wedding- lighting and after-party music. We worked with Yuri who was not only incredibly nice but professional and reasonable! Yuri and his team created beautiful lighting for both our reception and after-party. We wanted a soft glow to help enhance the beautiful terrace at the Marco Beach Ocean Resort and a Miami-nights vibe at the after-party. He also provided all of the equipment for our after-party music and created our playlist based on our selected songs.

The wedding industry can be unfairly expensive, but Yuri and his team provided a service with incredible value and it was money we were happy to spend. If you are looking for someone who is easy to work with, responsive, professional, and genuine, call/email DiBox!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Mariya · Married on 05/23/2016

For our wedding we used the services of DiBOX. We picked their most popular pakage and was totally worthed. Everything was great, the lighting and sound were awesome. The comunication was easy and on time. The delivery, set up and testing was punctual and flawless. Overall we had a great experience and it for sure helped to make our day very special.

Sent on 09/19/2016

As a musician, It was paramount to have great music and even better sound at my wedding. My fiancé (now husband of course) and I had a few unexpected financial commitments come up before we arranged music and an audio/visual company for the wedding. After checking with several companies, I called DiBOX. Not only did DiBOX get back to me the same day, but the owner Yuriy quoted me a great price for A/V equipment as well as DJ-ing my wedding! My husband and I had a beautiful day and did not have to compromise what we love most.... The music we are crazy about and have shared together as a couple. Thank-you DiBOX! Your professionalism and amazing service really made our special day!

Sent on 09/11/2016