DiBOX events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Lesley S. Married on 06/23/2022

Professional and fun DJ

Yuri was everything we hoped for! Very professional and responsive during the process. He really cared and listened to our needs and read our crowd the night of the wedding! Great music! The day of the wedding we didn’t have to think of a thing, he just took care of it all! Highly recommend!

DiBOX events's reply:

Thank you Lesley & Kent. The vibe at your intimate canadian/american wedding was super pleasant. It was a genuine pleasure :)
    Marissa C. Married on 06/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very social, great to communicate with. Had a call before the wedding and got everything straightened out! Great to communicate with

Great vendor. Everyone was on the dance floor and there was no down time. Listened to all of our request. Had a great set up for the wedding, cocktail hour; and reception. Had great lighting. Great vendor to work with and listened to our ideas! Great to communicate with

DiBOX events's reply:

Thank you kindly Marissa! I'm so happy that we easily "clicked" with your guests and managed to create awesome atmosphere at your reception. Luckily Marco Island weather was on our side as well. Cheers to you & Brock once again!!
  • Brian
    Brian L. Married on 06/20/2022

Destination Wedding - DiBox made everything easy

From start to finish, from first email/phone call to wedding night DiBox was easy to work worth, afforadable and most important made then night enjoyable for our kids wedding/dancing.

This was a destination wedding for our family and Yuri made it easy for us and he was a pleasure to work with, took the time to listen to what the couple wanted and his website was easy to navigate.

Take a chance with Yuri and DiBox, you won't regret it.

DiBOX events's reply:

Brian, thank you kindly for taking the time and sharing your experience working with me and my team. Thank you also for hiring & trusting us! Congratulations to your daughters marriage one again!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Chantel
    Ruthann S. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Outstanding in every way!!

Dibox Entertainment (Yuri), was excellent in communication. We were given a portal to work with (prior to wedding), which was very helpful. They offered many services and were flexible with their packages. Both the Wedding Ceremony and Reception went so smoothly. Yuri mixed a blend of the bride & groom choices and added other music that would appeal to all ages. Our guests made so many positive comments, also the mirror photo booth was a great fun addition! Thank you, Yuri and Michael for making our daughters wedding everything she wanted and more...well done!! Mrs. Spurgeon (MOB)

DiBOX events's reply:

Thank you RuthAnn!! We wish Chantel & Zach endless happiness! It was our first time at Boca Bay and had a wonderful time :)
    Kylie M. Married on 05/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Just what we were looking for!

We had a destination wedding so it was important for us to have great communication and Yuri was amazing from the beginning stages of planning all the way to the event. The packages they offer and the user portal made everything so easy on our end. From the lighting to the music, everything turned out just perfect. The most important part was that he kept our guests dancing and they still rave about how great of a job he did! Yuri went above and beyond for us and we couldn't recommend him more.

DiBOX events's reply:

Thank you Kylie! It was a pleasure working with your multinational crowd! Happy to know that everybody had fun and made great memories. Wish you and Camil best of luck :)
  • Elle
    Elle H. Married on 12/31/2021

Best dj in swfl!

We hired Yuri for our New Years Eve wedding, and it was the best decision we made!!! Our ceremony musicians canceled on us three days before our wedding, and Yuri took over this part seamlessly. This was such a blessing. With our reception lasting so long given the holiday, we were concerned about keeping the guests entertained and the dance floor alive, but Yuri did such an incredible job that people were dancing for over 5 hours nonstop!! He incorporated all of our song requests and tastefully added in other choices as well as requests from our guests. Our DJ package also included other features such as slideshow screens, a projected monogram, and cold sparklers. Everything ran so smoothly. Yuri interacted well with our guests that one of the groomsmen even said, "I want that DJ to play at my funeral!" Yuri has our highest recommendations for anyone looking for a DJ in SWFL or beyond! Thank you again to the DIBOX team for making our wedding day incredible!

DiBOX events's reply:

Elle, thank you for taking the time to post such a detailed review. I'm sure our future couples will appreciate this as much as we do :) :). It was great spending NYE with you and your guests!
    ...,.Please let your groomsmen know that I'll be happy to play at any of his significant upcoming life events LOL''
  • Gianna
    Gianna B. Married on 12/18/2021

Dibox is Amazing!

I can’t even put into words how amazing Yuri and his team were! They were so easy to work with from the very beginning and even through our postponement. We are from out of town and heavily based our choice of DJ on the reviews listed here on the website. Yuri knew exactly how to make our day perfect! The energy he brought with his music and overall personality set the tone for our day. Our guests were RAVING about how awesome the music was and how great his transitions into new songs were. He kept our party going from start to finish. He also provided our lighting which was absolutely stunning! Thank you Yuri and team for making our wedding day so special, it would not have been the same without your professionalism and hard work!

DiBOX events's reply:

Gianna, thank you for the outstanding feedback, complements & acknowledgements! Me and my team are always striving to provide services that meet & exceed expectations. We appreciate you & wish you and Ryan a happy 2022!
    Paula Married on 11/26/2021

Excellent Choice

Responsive, responsible, gave us great suggestions on what to do.

DiBOX events's reply:

Thank you Paula! Glad we fulfilled your vision & created the right ambiance at the Calusa terrace & ballroom!!
    Alexandra M. Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Would definitely hire DiBox again!

Yuri was wonderful to work with for our wedding and we would highly recommend him for any event! Some highlights include clear communication, flexibility with our timeline, a perfect variety of music, and the song selection process in his online portal. Yuri took the time to review all of our preferences and really provided an individualized entertainment experience. His set-up was exactly what we wanted with the perfect amount of lighting and speakers.

DiBOX events's reply:

Thank you Alexandra! Hope you liked the photos from the mirror booth as well. On behalf of my team I wish you & Chris hearwind and blue skies in your lives together!
  • Taylor
    Taylor O. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible, professional and fun DJ! Book him!

Being from out-of-state, I really struggled finding a DJ I could trust. Sometimes DJs can be a bit cheesy, and I wanted to find someone who understood the vibe we were looking for. Yuri absolutely exceeded all of our expectations! From the beginning, Yuri was incredibly responsive and thorough. Yuri asked me questions about things I hadn't even considered so that he could truly understand what we were looking for. He was professional, fun, and all of our guests loved him! Yuri truly took control of the flow of events and put us at ease- we were so grateful for his guidance and organization. We could not recommend Yuri enough!!!

DiBOX events's reply:

Thank you Taylor! You and your guests were genuinely fun & amazing. Wish you and Steven all the best! Happy Holidays'
  • Lauren
    Lauren E. Married on 05/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best DJ in the SW Florida area!

Yuri with DiBOX was absolutely incredible! Amazing DJ, great energy, super professional, and executed our day and timeline perfectly! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for our big day. If you are getting married in SW Florida, go with DiBOX, the best of the best!

DiBOX events's reply:

Thank you Lauren! Loved your decoration and entire vibe at your Marco Beach Resort reception. Hope you and Ryan are having a great Holiday Season!!
    Natacha Married on 02/27/2021

Best Dj in Marco Island

Yuri is the best Dj in Marco , Naples
    he’s very nice and he’s did a great job , people enjoyed and happy with him , he’s made our perfect wedding. He’s very patience and when I had any question he’s responded me back .if you need a Dj for your next party call yuri and you will never be unhappy with him . I will
    Give him 10 🌠and think I’m short

DiBOX events's reply:

Hey Natacha! On behalf of me and my team I wanna thank you for the "10 star feedback". We always love working at Hilton - Marco Island. Happy that I manage to "sync" with your guests and rocked the dance floor.
    Lindsay R. Married on 01/11/2021

Excellent Choice

DiBOX provided string lighting at my outdoor wedding reception at the JW Marriott Marco Island. They did a fantastic job! They were very responsive and easy to work with. I felt their services were offered at a fair price and would highly recommend!

DiBOX events's reply:

Many thanks Lindsay! We appreciate you feedback and I'm sure our future couples at the JW will do too :)
  • Yohaira
    Yohaira J. Married on 12/22/2020

Amazing amazing amazing!

Ever since we started planning our Marco Island wedding we knew that we wanted to hire DiBOX events to provide the music and lighting. We absolutely loved their work by seeing photos on social media and knew they will be the right fit. They are so easygoing, flexible and easily understand what you are picturing on your head. Love them!

DiBOX events's reply:

Thank you Yo :) It was a pleasure working with you! So happy to know we helped make your Marco Island wedding stand out. Good luck in Utah'
    Alexandra R. Married on 11/01/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing and 5 stars all the way around!!

Amazing. Professional. Timely. Kept the party going. 5 stars all around!!

DiBOX events's reply:

Allie, thanks for the compliments. So happy we pulled a great party during COVID and all those restrictions in place. Hope this year and the new 2022 brings you and Scott joy and love :)
    Sara S. Married on 10/11/2020

Great wedding dj!

I was so happy with my expierence with DiBox. Their music selection was excellent and they were so great with our crew. I could not have been happier! Thank you so much DiBox for such wonderful entertainment!

DiBOX events's reply:

Sara, Thank you so much! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful. So happy that the sunset was stunning and complimented the reception setting!
    Sarah R. Married on 07/31/2020

The Bride known as Mrs. G

Yuri was amazing! He was very professional and helped piece together our different style of music for a fabulous reception. I highly recommend his services.

DiBOX events's reply:

Thank you mucho Sarah & Vinny. Your Hora Loca entertainers were amazing as well. That night was all about dancing and fun''
  • Nikki
    Nikki H. Married on 06/05/2020

Wonderful Team to Work With...100% Recommend

When I met with the team, I asked that they make my event fun and like a big party and they did just that. They played great music that kept everyone dancing during my reception and also had amazing uplighting that really was the cherry on top. The team also did a great job with the mics and speakers at my ceremony! They made sure everything was ready to go on the day of and were very flexible at every step of the way. I would highly recommend DiBox Events!

DiBOX events's reply:

Thank you for the great review Nikki! Your friends and family were one of the most energetic and positive people we have ever worked with. We had tons of fun with you as well!
  • Deanna
    Deanna M. Married on 01/24/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DiBox is your GO TO for Wedding AV Needs!

The incredible DiBox team came into the mix for me a little late into my wedding planning. I was a bride who was planning from afar and did not realize that I would need music on the beach, mics, and perhaps some additional bells and whistles throughout the evening. Yuriy and his team provide an array of Audio & Visual options which is fabulous! Originally, I was going to hire their services for just my beach ceremony music and audio and then I learned that they offer emcee /DJ options, uplighting, lighting on the terrace of the venue where I got married and a slideshow! DiBox were INCREDIBLY reasonable too! I chose a large package of different Audio and Visual options and was so happy I did because it added those beautiful details to a wedding and reception that are not forgotten! Invest in DiBox's services, you will NOT be disappointed! Thank you so much Yuriy & Team, you were incredible!

DiBOX events's reply:

Deanna thank you deeply for taking the time and writing such a detailed review! Thank you also for hiring us create a video for you parents' anniversary!
  • jackie
    Jackie Married on 11/16/2019

Lighting Decor

The lighting was amazing, it really changed the atmosphere of our wedding. The process with getting it all set up was easy and stress-free. I would definitely recommend DiBox for all your needs!

DiBOX events's reply:

Jackie, thank you so very much for the 5 stars & sparing extra minute to attach photos from the reception. You and Jeff were great to work with. We wish you best ))
    Sabrina M. Married on 10/12/2019

Best decision ever!

We wanted to have a really fun wedding and hoped to have all of our guests dancing and having a great time. I truly believe that the DJ sets the tone for the night. We are so happy that we chose DJ Yuri and Dibox events, he was able to get everyone dancing even my 85 year old grandmothers, everyone who attended raved about the music choices!! Also the lighting and lanterns provided were absolutely stunning thank you Dibox Events!!

DiBOX events's reply:

Sabrina, thanks for rating us! We absolutely loved working with your Canadian crowd. The venue, reception setting and everything put together was beyond. It was a real pleasure to part of it.
    Charlotte C. Married on 10/12/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Photo mirror was a great hit

Everyone loved the photo mirror. I would highly recommend a photo mirror as it was major hit. Everyone had a great time!

DiBOX events's reply:

Charlotte, thank you for the 5 star feedback. It's great to know that The Magic Mirror became a favorite entertainment element for your guests !*!*
    Jamie D. Married on 09/28/2019

Excellent Lighting For Our Wedding

We used Dibox for bistro lighting with decorative lanterns for our outdoor reception and it was beautiful. I had minimal interaction with them after contracting but the lighting was exactly as expected the day of. They made it easy and it looked great! Would definitely recommend.

DiBOX events's reply:

Thanks for the feedback, Jamie! It was a pleasure to be part of your special "Day" :)

Wish you and Mike tons of love and happiness :)
    Alexander E. Married on 05/04/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Nothing But The Best From DiBOX!

DiBOX provided what felt like extraordinary attention to us and our wedding. We always felt like they were providing the best service possible. Our DJ, Yuriy, met with us several times in-person to ensure that we were getting exactly what we wanted from him and that the music would be just right for our reception. Their photo booth was a huge hit with our guests. The music selection seemed to be tailored for our guests - we had a lot of Filipino and Ukrainian guests, and the music had been custom-made to fit this demographic. I received numerous positive comments from our guests about the amazing music selection by our DJ. In addition to the organization of the music for our reception, DiBOX provided a lot of good structure to the timeline for our reception. I genuinely believe that without help from DiBOX, our wedding reception would not have been as successful as it was. DiBOX responded to the events of the reception with flexibility, quickness, and effectiveness. Thinking back to the options I had for a DJ, and considering how important a role a DJ is at a reception, I do not think I could have made a better choice than hiring DiBOX. Their team also handled the string lights and uplights, which looked beautiful.

DiBOX events's reply:

Thank you Ace & Yuliia! We were so thrilled to provide with our "full entertainment package" and moreover that everything worked out great for you and your guests :) Haven't seen the Tiki Terrace so beautiful, especially during your first dance when everybody was holding a sparkler - it was a great touch*
  • ritha
    Ritha Married on 04/27/2019

DiBox Event was amazing.

DiBox events really rocked my wedding. He had just about everyone on the dance floor, it was very hard to stop moving your feet. He was on time, very very professional. his smile was very cute as well. his photo booth is to die for, and the up-lighting was beyond amazing. thank you so much for making our day special.

DiBOX events's reply:

Thanks Ritha! Great to hear you had a wonderful experience with us. Wish you and GR lots of love and joy together as a family!
illustration stars