Society Hill - By Foreman Productions, Inc.

Naples, FL View map Visit website

Society Hill - By Foreman Productions, Inc. is a wedding band based in Fort Myers, Florida. They are ready to bring you a diverse range of music and genres, entertaining a large variety of tastes and preferences. Society Hill is an eight-piece band that can turn your wedding into the ultimate party. Whether you enjoy the smooth tones of Frank Sinatra to the pop beats of Jennifer Lopez, they can play it all. Society Hill considers themselves able to bring an elegant mix of voices, talent, and personality to your wedding.

Society Hill - By Foreman Productions, Inc. works hard to ensure that couples are pleased with the music and services they provide. Some of the services they offer include:

• MC
  • Music during breaks
  • Instrumentals
  • Learning new songs
  • Vocals

Which of the following are included in the price?

Travel Expenses

Which of the following are included in the package?

Sound/PA System

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Acoustic
Reggae
Rock
Strings
Top 40

What music services do you provide?

Instrumentals
Cocktail Hour Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Vocals
Willing to Travel

What items are available?

Disco Ball
Fog Machine
Gobo Projector
Microphones
Projector

• Jim
    Jim W. Married on 04/23/2022

Best wedding band ever! Played non-stop, kept everyone on the dance floor the entire reception!

Maria G. Married on 02/05/2022

Society Hill

Society Hill was amazing at our wedding the music for the ceremony was exactly how I envisioned it. Society Hill at the reception. Ronnie Dee was great at getting the crowd involved and creating lots of energy on stage. Jamie’s voice had great range. Gary the guitarist & drummer Simeon had great solos and amazing rhythm. They even let me sing on the stage with them it was great to be able to perform with great musicians at our wedding. All our family and friends said the band was one of the best parts of the wedding. One more thing Jim Kerwin was great planning everything with the band to prepare everything for our big day. Thank you for making our wedding the best day, I would highly recommend them.

Society Hill - By Foreman Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much, Maria. It truly was our pleasure! It was fun being able to put our heads together to figure out how to make sure the music was absolutely perfect on your big day. And I'm especially glad you were able to get up and sing some Florence and the Machine with the band, too! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!

-Jim
    Alaina Married on 10/23/2021

Perfect Wedding Band!

We hired Foreman Productions’ band Society Hill, and it was the best decision we made for our wedding! They were by far everyone’s favorite part of our day! Ronnie Dee and the entire band was a delight to work with; they learned our processional song, first dance song, the dad/daughter dance song, and played pretty much everything I requested. My favorite part of the night was when they played “Don’t Stop Believing’” and asked all my guests to surround my new husband and I. I will cherish that moment forever!! We honestly want to throw another party so we can dance with these guys again! I also worked very closely with Jim at Foreman Productions leading up to our wedding. He was absolutely fantastic; so responsive, flexible, answered all my questions and provided sound advice. I knew I didn’t have to worry about the band on our wedding day, which is every bride’s wish! Thank you so much Society Hill and Foreman Productions!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Naples, 34120
Location of (Society Hill - By Foreman Productions, Inc.)
Naples, Florida Naples, FL, 34120

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding