Society Hill - By Foreman Productions, Inc. Reviews

14 | Naples, FL

14 Reviews for Society Hill - By Foreman Productions, Inc.

• F

Faith · Married on 04/20/2018

We had an intimate wedding of 60 people. Had to kick people out they did not want to stay. No one left the dance floor or our wedding until we carried them to the door. Cannot say enough good things about this band. The Entertainment was incredible. My wedding planner books them as much as possible.

Amy · Married on 12/02/2017

I'm struggling to describe just how amazing Society Hill was at our wedding this past weekend. Our friends and family were commenting all night about how great they were, and how they really set the tone for a fun evening right from the start. They got both me and my husband on stage and involved in all the fun, which was an awesome experience for us and provided some great entertainment for our guests. We were not super picky with the song list, and just requested that they play a little combination of everything. There song selections were on point the entire night. I cannot think of one thing I would have wanted them to do differently - the night was perfect! Thank you all so much for making our wedding so memorable.

• User5086182 · 1+ year ago

If you want your wedding reception to be over the top awesome this is definitely the band to get!! Ronnie Dee was the most fantastic DJ and band leader making our daughter and son in law's wedding a fun event for everyone. Society Hill sounds fantastic and are extremely talented. Our guest were absolutely 'Wowed' by Society Hill and a month later we are still hearing rave reviews from them.
    Right from the start of planning Foreman Productions was incredible to work with - very professional.

• F

Francine · Married on 07/02/2017

Society Hill is amazing! They brought the energy over the top! It was alive, energetic and fun! The guests all said they have never been to a wedding with a band that was so magnetic and kept the crowd wanting more! They learned songs for the first dance that stole everyone's heart! The also brought tears when they sang Take Me Home Country Roads! We love you Society Hill! You are by far our number one band of choice! You rocked the house!!!

Amy · Married on 05/20/2017

Society Hill was AMAZING at our wedding! So glad we booked them - all of our guests were on the dance floor the whole night!

Paige · Married on 05/13/2017

I am so sorry for not getting back to you sooner!! We absolutely have only amazing things to say about the band! They exceeded my expectations and all of my guests as well. I have heard from people who weren’t even at the wedding how amazing our band was. Their interaction with the guests on the dance floor was perfect and bringing Jake and I on stage was just the icing o the cake! I now know what it is like to have fans literally reaching to touch you!! What a night that was. One I will remember for the rest of my life, a huge success thanks to the band! I always knew the band would “make or break” the night, and Society Hill crushed it!! They MADE the night!!

Stefanie · Married on 10/22/2016

I had a destination wedding in Fort Lauderdale, FL. I found Foreman Productions/Society Hill online and decided to go with them for my wedding day. I hadn't heard them live so I was anxious to hear the band once the reception started. I have to say, the band is what made my wedding as amazing as it was! Ronnie Dee and the rest of the band had people dancing prior to dinner being served (which I have NEVER seen at a wedding I've attended). Everyone was having so much fun that we actually extended the reception an hour longer than it was supposed to go. The dance floor was PACKED the entire time, I couldn't believe it! My father who isn't really a big dancer danced from the time the music started until they finally had to stop the music. We were having so much fun, if they hadn't stopped the music we could have gone all night! Hoping to have Society Hill for our one year anniversary party in Florida! Contact me on wedding wire if you have any questions :)

• W

W · Married on 01/23/2016

We had Society Hill for our wedding and loved them! Ronnie D is fantastic-- so easy to work with, professional, flexible, and receptive to our input on music we wanted for our reception. The rest of the band was awesome too. They made for a really fun, unforgettable party and wedding night! Highly recommend!

• Jade

Jade · Married on 12/12/2015

Society Hill was awesome!!! We were so nervous about booking a band we had never heard live and our wedding music was important to us. We didn't want a DJ but we wanted a good cover band that could play popular songs. Ronnie and I were on a texting basis up until the day of the wedding and he answered every question I had quickly and helped me make last minute decisions. Not only was he always available, he was also patient with me changing my mind a couple of times about our ceremony music (he even made a change the day of, literally right before the ceremony, because my wife decided she wanted him to sing the words instead of just doing instrumental). The whole band was super friendly, had the best energy, and literally had everyone dancing all night. We couldn't have been happier with our choice. Thank you, Society Hill!!!! J&A

Brooke · Married on 11/07/2015

I have to tell you, I was the Bride who wanted a DJ. I never thought a band could excite the crowd or really entertain folks enough. I will also tell you that I have never been proven so wrong!!!! Not only did the band far exceed expectations, but they entertained and celebrated with us!!!

From the weeks leading up to the wedding, Ronny and Mitch were so incredibly accommodating and helpful. They worked with us to ensure that whether the wedding was inside or outside, they would set up and entertain as quickly as possible! I can't tell you what a relief it was, on the day of the wedding, when it started pouring and we had to move the wedding indoors -- I had complete confidence in Ronny and Mitch to pull it off. And they did, flawlessly!!! My guests never knew the band was setting up!! They were considerate and completely polite, not to mention quick!!! Ronny's MC'ing skills really made the reception kick off to a great start!

The band killed it from the time they started playing!!! They were completely interactive -- from jamming with my mom, to getting our grandmothers to play the drums (huge hit)!!!

I can't tell you how sad we were to shut down the party. We all wanted the band for another hour or 2...alas the venue said no. In anyway, the band was AWESOME!!!! We would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Society Hill for any wedding or event!!!

Brittany · Married on 09/26/2015

Society Hill was the PERFECT band at our wedding!! They played great music, got all guests on their feet dancing all night, and even let my Dad kick off the evening singing My Girl. Definitely the best band for our wedding!!! Absolutely loved them all!!

Christina · Married on 02/20/2016

Ronnie Dee, the Band Leader, and the Society Hill was so amazing. Not only every members of the band is professional, but they are super engaging.
    Special kudo to Ronnie for going above and beyond to make sure EVERY GUEST was having a great time.

We love Society Hill so much so that my parents-in-law were very tempted to jump into their van to join their tour to Miami the very next day.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, for helping us celebrate and for giving us an unforgettable wedding reception.

Lina · Married on 11/19/2016

Society Hill was GREAT!! They were great to work with leading up to the big day, and words can't express how fun they were at our wedding. Ronnie and the rest of the band really delivered on putting on a great show. They really did a great job. I HIGHLY recommend Society Hill. Thank you for making our wedding day so fun, and getting everyone out on the dance floor!!