DJ BoTy - By Foreman Productions Reviews

DJ BoTy - By Foreman Productions 2
DJ BoTy - By Foreman Productions 3
DJ BoTy - By Foreman Productions 4

Lauren · Married on 03/31/2018

Tyson saved our wedding!! He made us feel so at ease, I immediately knew everything would be handled by him on our big day and I didn’t have to worry! He made sure he met with us multiple times before the wedding to answer any questions he or we had. Took into consideration any details we wanted and made them happen. Pulled me aside really quick on the day of our wedding to make sure what he had planned for the ceremony was what I wanted! He did wayyyyy more than just dj for the reception he made an awesome MC to engage our guests. Also, made sure my husband and I got to enjoy each other’s company by diverting guests away from our sweetheart table!! You can tell that this is a passion of his as he really puts in the effort to make it exactly how you want and have your guests dancing all night! Highly reccommend!!

Courtney · Married on 02/24/2018

DJ BoTy (Tyson) was an absolute pleasure to have at our wedding. Not only is he dedicated to providing exactly what you want, he is clearly passionate about what he does. He took our ideas and made them into more than what we hoped for. He was very responsive whenever we had questions, super friendly with me and my entire family, and was a positive person to have host our wedding. Five stars all day!!

Melissa · Married on 11/12/2017

Tyson was amazing! He made sure that he knew exactly what I wanted. He was flexible and checked with me to make sure everything was running smoothly. He helped me stay on time! My guests loved the music! We all had so much fun! You will NOT regret hiring Tyson for your special day!

DJ BoTy - By Foreman Productions 5
    DJ BoTy - By Foreman Productions 6

John · Married on 11/03/2017

Tyson was awesome! He is more than just a DJ, he's a great MC as well. Our wedding reception was perfect, all according to the plan we made in advance. Highly recommend DJ Boty for your event!

Chelsie · Married on 10/14/2017

Tyson was AMAZING. He was so fun; it was like he was part of the wedding itself. We also felt like we had known him for awhile! We met up with him the day before (just happened to be so close because of craziness before the wedding). He wanted to meet with us, get a feel for us and what we want. We had sent him some music we liked and what not and he did an amazing job of putting every style together that we like and what our guests like (with their requests). I love that he asked us if there was stuff we didn't want played because there was and he listened! He made us feel so comfortable and took over that we had zero worries about anything. He is definitely amazing; especially for a younger-ish group. I have been recommending him to people that I hear are having weddings at some point in the future because we had the best dance party EVERRR. And that is coming from my friends too :)
    When it comes to the important things behind getting ready for the wedding he is very professional, he responds quickly, and was very flexible with meeting and also with the fact that we were very open about letting him do what he does best - making people dance!
    Thanks DJ Bo-Ty :)

DJ BoTy - By Foreman Productions 7
    DJ BoTy - By Foreman Productions 8

Kelly · Married on 01/07/2017

Dj BoTy was AWESOME right from the get go! He played the perfect mix of music to keep EVERYONE, seriously, all ages on the dance floor all night long. He was open to playing requests that the guests wanted to hear and had EVERY song you could think of. He touched base with me (the bride) a few times in the evening just to make sure he was playing the right type of music (he was absolutely on point) and he did a great job of M Cing the night too. BRIDES, HIRE DJ BoTy for your wedding and you won't have to worry at all about your dance floor being a bust!