DJ Dayve Reviews

DJ Dayve 5
DJ Dayve 6
DJ Dayve 7

Nicole · Getting married on 10/26/2019

DJ Dayve was the DJ for my mom's wedding this past weekend at the Naples Grande. I have attended and worked over 50 weddings and DJ Dayve was by far the best wedding DJ that I have ever worked with.

Throughout the entire planning process he went above and beyond with multiple conference calls, to-do lists, meetings, excel spreadsheets with playlists for each portion of the night, and instantaneous responses. On the day of the wedding he was the first vendor at the venue (Naples Grande), arriving 5 hours before the ceremony!

When he first arrived we went through the entire timeline one more time to make sure that we were both on the same page, and we were! The set up was amazing with professional DJ booth, trusses, and up lighting.

Once the wedding started the professionalism continued. He spoke very eloquently. Most importantly, he kept my mom's wedding guests on the dance floor the entire night with classic & new hits that catered to our guests! Additionally, if he noticed that all of the guests weren't dancing to a certain song he would make a smooth transition into the next show stopper.

Do yourself a favor and hire DJ Dayve for your big day, you WON'T regret it! A true class act! Thanks again for everything. :)

Sent on 04/17/2017

DJ Dayve's reply:

Thanks so much for these words, Nicole! See you soon in DC :)

Andy Church · Married on 07/31/2019

Brilliant DJ and Compare

Brilliant DJ. Dayve ran the event really well. The music and vibe was spot on and he looked like he was really enjoying himself. All our guests loved him, and we would thoroughly recommend him.

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Baker · Married on 06/14/2019

Absolutely Incredible!

DJ Dayve was absolutely incredible! From the moment we booked him, we felt comfortable and at ease. He communicated the planning process and was honest and easy to talk to during our many video calls and emails. He had spreadsheets for each part of the day and was organized and clear with what to expect. When we were stuck, he gave us great recommendations for songs for cake cutting, entrances, exits, etc. He was flexible with changes and helped me create the perfect dance with my dad by combining our special and meaningful songs. He even came to our rehearsal and worked with our other vendors/musicians to make sure the ceremony was everything we wanted (and it was!). At our reception, he kept everything moving smoothly and it felt so natural. Our friends and family keep RAVING about DJ Dayve and the party that he put on! Our guest were all different ages - kids, college students, parents and grandparents and they all loved every minute. We would recommend him every time.Thank you for making our day everything we wanted and more!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Brielle · Married on 06/08/2019

Love DJ Dayve and Cannot Recommend Enough!

DJ Dayve was AWESOME! From the very beginning, he was kind, professional, and easy to work with. He made sure our vision was brought to life and even sent us all the playlists beforehand so we could review as much or as little as we preferred. We had so many people come up to us at the wedding and tell us how awesome the music was! We had the perfect wedding, in large part, because of DJ Dayve. We cannot recommend him enough, so if you are looking to have fun, dance the night away, and have the best memories from your wedding reception – DJ Dayve is the DJ for you 😊

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Kyle

Kyle Feldscher · Married on 05/26/2019

Literally the best DJ we could have asked for.

Dayve was the most prepared, professional, communicative and awesome of any vendor I’ve ever worked with. When I initially emailed him to inquire about his services, I heard back from him immediately. We set up a meeting and had a wonderful in-person meeting with him in DC (he even bought us our coffees, what a guy). I didn’t even need to meet with other DJs – we knew that Dayve was perfect for us. In the weeks and months leading up to the day, Dayve proved to be everything we thought he’d be – he had spreadsheets that broke up the day into sections, making sure we got all the music that we wanted and none of the music that we didn’t. He talked us through the day multiple times, making sure we were as prepared as we could possibly be. On the day itself, he was incredible and we had an absolute banger of a wedding reception. The dance floor was full from the first moment until the last moment. I can’t say enough good things about Dayve, honestly. He gave us exactly the vibe we wanted, everything sounded great, looked great, he put on a great show for us. He’s the man, and you should absolutely book him.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Feldscher · Married on 05/26/2019

The best wedding DJ we could have asked for

Dayve was the most prepared, professional, communicative and awesome of any vendor I’ve ever worked with. When I initially emailed him to inquire about his services, I heard back from him immediately. We set up a meeting and had a wonderful in-person meeting with him in DC (he even bought us our coffees, what a guy). I didn’t even need to meet with other DJs – we knew that Dayve was perfect for us. In the weeks and months leading up to the day, Dayve proved to be everything we thought he’d be – he had spreadsheets that broke up the day into sections, making sure we got all the music that we wanted and none of the music that we didn’t. He talked us through the day multiple times, making sure we were as prepared as we could possibly be. On the day itself, he was incredible and we had an absolute banger of a wedding reception. The dance floor was full from the first moment until the last moment. I can’t say enough good things about Dayve, honestly. He gave us exactly the vibe we wanted, everything sounded great, looked great, he put on a great show for us. He’s the man, and you should absolutely book him for whatever event you’re putting on but especially if it’s a wedding.

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 04/27/2019

Best Event Entertainer in SWFL!

Start to finish Dave was THE BEST! He came highly recommended by our wedding planner and the wedding websites even before we hired him. My husband was very invested in the music from the beginning of planning and he wanted the best in SWFL and Dave did not disappoint. He is extremely organized, personable, professional and knowledgeable. He was very flexible when we made a last minute change to the location of our cocktail hour! He planned the music for our whole day and kept everyone on the dance floor. Literally the dance floor was never empty! He kept the energy high and without a doubt, we could not have found a better entertainer for our wedding day. And not to mention, he's super cool!

HIRE DJ DAYVE! Don’t even think, just do it! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Jeanne Graham · Married on 04/12/2019

Gotta Hire DJ Dayve!!

Fantastic DJ! DJDayve is organized, thoughtful, energetic, talented, attentive, looked wonderful up there, had great lights and most importantly great music! All of the guests at our LaPlaya celebration were very impressed, including a guest who runs a dance school. She said DJDayve is the best she’s heard. Flawless transitions between songs and he was a perfect master of ceremonies. The best part? People just kept dancing!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 03/22/2019

a real expert

Davye is soooo thorough and makes sure you get what you want!! he is very professional, but also fun and easy to work with!! He will let you make the full playlists or he will work his magic to get people dancing its up to you!! great guy highly recommend!

Sent on 05/04/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 03/09/2019

Dj dayve is the best

Bottom line – you NEED DJ Dayve if you want the wedding of a lifetime! My wedding would not have been the amazing experience it was without him! From the very beginning I felt like he was 100% focused on providing a process that was personalized, easy, and fun to create the perfect playlist for our big day and little did I know – he would provide so much more valuable insight than just what music to play. Not only did DJ Dayve help to create a timeline before any of my other vendors, he also went above and beyond by looking into details for my benefit – for example, on the night of my wedding he noticed that I had scheduled speeches to begin at 7:10pm but had my videographer leaving at 7:00pm so he quickly adjusted our plans so that I could get video of the speeches too! What DJ takes the time to make sure the bride and groom get the most of all their vendors?! It was amazing!!! His vibe is professional yet kind (which is everything you will want during the stress of wedding planning) and his DJing skills are the BEST. I was thrilled to hear that on my wedding night my friends stayed to dance long after my new husband and I went back to our room. I could not be happier that DJ Dayve was the first vendor I booked (jump on booking him! He is in high demand!) and I HIGHLY recommend him for anyone out there looking to hire a DJ for their event. Thank you again, Dayve!

Sent on 04/13/2019
    DJ Dayve 8
    DJ Dayve 9
  • Mary

Mary Frederick · Married on 03/02/2019

A must for your wedding!

I cannot emphasize enough how wonderful Dayve was to work with for our wedding. My husband and I were both were mainly focused on the music for our day and I can honestly say what Dayve did for us fully exceeded our expectations.

First, we were planning our wedding from afar so the fact that Dayve scheduled time to video chat throughout the planning process was very comforting. He was beyond prepared for every meeting and utilized technology in an extremely effective manner. From the second he pulled out an excel spreadsheet, I knew we were in good hands.

Second, Dayve is beyond kind and professional. It is clear he knows what he is doing. My husband and I have an eclectic and vast love of music. We provided guidance on what we wanted and the sample playlists created by Dayve showed us he understood where we were going with the atmosphere. He also offered great suggestions and helped us organize a timeline, which as a bride, is one last thing to worry about so was so appreciated.

Lastly, the day of was unreal. Dayve handled our ceremony flawlessly. The cocktail hour music to dinner to the actual dancing was perfect. I should put it this way - A DJ that can transition a Celine Dion song request to Busta Rhymes says a lot. Our guests still say the music was the best part of the wedding and the reason I always hear it was best wedding they have ever been to. Everyone was on the dancefloor all night long and I wish we could have kept the party going.

Dayve is a must book for your day. I am so thankful we chose him as he truly made our wedding day memorable. Thank you for everything Dayve!

Sent on 07/25/2019
    DJ Dayve 14
  • Becki

Becki · Married on 02/18/2019

Fantastic!

We hired DJ Dayve off a preferred vendors list given to us by our venue since we were planning the wedding from Maryland. The first time we spoke with Dayve on the phone we knew he was the right DJ for our wedding. He was so upbeat and helpful, walking us through every detail and moment. When we weren't sure about songs to use for certain parts of the wedding, he gave suggestions and playlists to listen to for inspiration.

We spoke with Dayve multiple times between booking and the day of our wedding which was very helpful and alleviated any concerns about not being able to meet face to face until the day of.

Dayve provided music on the beach for our ceremony, on the terrace for cocktail hour and dinner, and then on the dance floor. He played any song that was requested and really go the crowd going. Everyone loved how lively he was and that he was dancing behind the booth the whole night.

We could not have been an happier with DJ Dayve and would HIGHLY recommend him to make your day as special as ours was.

Sent on 02/22/2019

Christopher Vetrano · Married on 02/09/2019

Best DJ!!!!!

Best DJ!! We are so thrilled that we got to work with DJ Dayve. Our guests at our wedding still can't stop raving about how incredible the DJ was. DJ Dayve was on point with timing, announcements, and the music of course. I would recommend DJ Dayve for any occasion! Thank You Dayve!!

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • morgan

morgan · Married on 01/19/2019

Stop searching! Dj dayve is the best!

WOW!!! I don’t even know where to begin! Dj Dayve was nothing but the BEST. He took into account every little detail (every dance, every name, every moment) . He is so patient, organized, and responds quickly to emails! We had one request, the dance floor needs to be full at all times and IT WAS!!! Almost a month later and people are STILL talking about how great the DJ was and how much fun they had. From the uplighting, music, dj booth, and our names on the dance floor… everything was absolutely perfect. My husband and I are SO happy with Dj Dayve. If we have any other event there will be NO HESITATION hiring Dj Dayve again! Dj Dayve truly is one of a kind. You will not be sorry!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Desiree Juarez · Married on 01/12/2019

Wedding DJ

Dayve is amazing and all our guests can’t stop taking about him still and how he was the best DJ!! He has been so great from the beginning and so organized and responds very quickly to any questions or concerns!!! All I wanted for my wedding was the dance floor to be packed and it was! The dance floor was never empty! He knows how to read the crowd and kept the party going! I highly recommend Dayve, you won’t be disappointed!!!! He really is the best DJ!!

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Erica

Erica Bartfay · Married on 01/11/2019

Thank you so much!

We just had our vow renewal ceremony/party this past weekend in South Beach (138 people) and we are SO glad we had DJ Dayve as such a huge part of it. He DJ’ed for one of our friend’s weddings in Naples back in February and it was the party of a life time. So when it came time to pick our DJ, I reached out to him. He was super responsive, so organized and helpful and very reasonably priced. We had a video meeting and discussed the details and he had such good questions to help him figure out our style and type of music we liked. Leading up to the event, I kept telling my husband how he was the best vendor because he was so professional, organized and chill. I actually used his event timeline as my own because it was so good, and I hadn’t even started my own yet. As it got closer, he had a thorough questionnaire to give him more information and ideas of our taste and what we wanted for specific parts of the night. From that and a couple other video meetings, he built out full playlists from the ceremony to the last song of the night. Once we went through the playlists (which were spot on), I basically told him I loved the vibe and how pumped up everyone was from my friend’s wedding back in February and he took that and on the day of, everything was amazing. He was so calm and friendly, made us feel very relaxed and the music was perfect. When we had little changes through the day/night he handled them so smoothly. No one would ever know the difference. Everyone was out of the dance floor and having the time of their lives. I literally couldn’t stop jumping up and down in my wedding dress. I was so happy. DJ Dayve made our day extra special and I would do it all over again with him if I could. Trust me, you want him to be part of your special day. He’s the best! Thank you DJ Dayve!!

Sent on 01/17/2019
    DJ Dayve 15
    DJ Dayve 16
    DJ Dayve 17

Robin Whalen · Married on 01/05/2019

the best dj ever!

We would HIGHLY recommend DJ Dayve! I can't say enough good things about him. If you are hesitant to book a DJ over a band, don't be! I was scared my guests would not stay on the dance floor the whole time & they did because the music he played was so great! He is so nice & easy to work with as well. I was clueless on what music we needed & walks through the whole process with you. If you are debating booking him, just do it! You won't regret it!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Alex Myers · Married on 12/31/2018

Wedding DJ

DJ Dayve was just the DJ at our New Year’s Eve wedding, and we cannot say enough good things about our experience with him. One of our biggest compliments from our night was the music, and how the DJ kept the flow of the night going.

The music is one of the most important parts of a wedding. We originally had our heart set on a band, but with limited space for equipment it was recommended that we look at DJs. After talking to DJ Dayve and seeing his professionalism we instantly forgot about a band all together. He did a lot of things for our music that we couldn’t have done with a band:
    - He moved easily from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, and then to the reception with no awkward gaps without music.
    - Our ceremony music was edited perfectly so the chorus to every song was played in full, and everyone made it down the aisle without an awkward cut off from the music.
    - Our music to enter the reception was edited so our bridal party could pick the songs they were introduced with. This made it fun for them, and entertaining for our guests to watch.

DJ Dayve is quick to respond to any questions you have, knows when to step in for advice and suggestions, and can handle your parents when they want to play music that no one else knows ;)

If you’re looking for someone who can get everyone up and dancing all night I would definitely recommend booking DJ Dayve. After we signed him for our big day there was never a doubt or worry that our wedding music wouldn’t be perfect.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Brittany Bleggi · Married on 12/29/2018

Fantastic!

My husband and I are both dancers so we were definitely picky when it came to the DJ and music. Dayve exceeded our expectations and was by far the most organized of all our vendors. He made everything very simple and fun! We highly recommend Dayve to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Albert M Bleggi Md · Married on 12/29/2018

DJ Dayve makes Britt's Day Sparkle

By far the best, the most organized and professional DJ in the business.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Alyssa · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing DJ!!

DJ Dayve was amazing at my wedding. He is professional and a pleasure to work with, made my wedding night flow very smooth & played the best music to ensure guests were having a great time. He is also very detailed orientated and made sure everything my husband and I wanted to hear was played. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Phil

Phil Heck · Married on 11/10/2018

If you hire anyone else, you're doing it wrong...

DJ Dayve is hands down, the most talented wedding DJ I've ever seen. I was incredibly grateful we could get him booked for our wedding & we were certainly not disappointed. He had the dance floor overflowed all night. Everyone had such an amazing time; highly recommended. His work ethic, appreciation for music, & "crowd reading" skills are incomparable to any other wedding DJ I have ever seen. Thank you Dave! Let me know if you're ever in NJ, we would literally create an event just so you can DJ it :)

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Emily

Emily Lea · Married on 11/09/2018

Make sure DJ Dayve is available for your big day!

From the first meeting with DJ Dayve my wife and I could not wait until our cocktail hour and reception because we knew we had the best DJ/emcee you could find. David was professional and knowledgeable throughout the entire process and made it extremely easy to plan the music portion of the wedding. We utilized DJ Dayve for our cocktail hour, and he custom mixed a tropical/EDM playlist for us resulting in our wedding guests not wanting to leave the cocktail hour. All of our guests would not stop raving about the music and lighting during our reception and how much fun they had dancing. DJ Dayve puts a lot of work and time into his craft to ensure that your big day is better than you could ever imagine. If DJ Dayve isn't available for your date, I recommend you reschedule!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Emily · Married on 11/04/2018

The best DJ!

We are SO glad we chose DJ Dayve as our music vendor for our wedding day. Dayve is extremely organized, talented, and fun to work with! My husband and I are pretty picky with music, so this was one of THE most important factors for us on our wedding day. Knowing this, we especially loved getting to work with Dayve leading up to our wedding as we meticulously perfected our playlists with him. Dayve was patient with our requests and helpful with recommendations (like when we were feeling super stumped on selecting songs for the ceremony music...he sent over a full folder with song options for us to select). More so, Dayve can easily cater to different music styles -- from salsa, EDM, pop, oldies...he managed to squeeze in every single one of our music requests. During our wedding night people kept coming up to us to compliment us on our DJ - as thrilled as we were to hear it, we were not surprised at all as we know Dayve is THE BEST. Looking back on our wedding day, I love remembering how full the dance floor was all night long -- everyone had a great time and danced the night away!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Cullen McDonald · Married on 10/07/2018

Great Dance Party - Guests Raved About It

DJ Dayve was the DJ at our wedding during October 2018. I received his contact information from our wedding coordinator, and interviewed DJ Dayve via video call as he’s based in Florida and I live in Washington DC. We had actually been conducting video interviews with several DJs, but I was immediately impressed by DJ Dayve’s professionalism and organization skills during our interview. DJ Davye also shared with us a some sample recording of different weddings and events he’d DJ’ed, which had the modern, energetic and most importantly, fun vibe we wanted for our wedding.

DJ Davye was very helpful during the entire process, where his organizational prowess was very helpful. I’m very into music and I was very pleased he has an organized method for capturing ALL of my music and specific song preferences that was very streamlined and ensured that the music played that at the wedding that felt personal and was my bride and my taste.

In terms of his actual performance during the wedding itself (ceremony, cocktail hour, reception/dancing), DJ Dayve was excellent. No issues whatsoever - music was always on cue, and did a great job with brief intros and announcement.

When it came to dancing, I trusted DJ Dayve’s judgment on music that would get the crowd up and dancing - and he delivered. DJ Davye did a great job balancing out the music that had all ages up and dancing - and (per request) managed an excellent transition to more modern hits as the night went on. Not only that - but DJ Dayve doesn’t sit back and press play - he’s up in front of the crowd in his DJ booth and it felt as if you’re in a club!

I even received tons of feedback from guests on how excellent our music and dancing was - much more so than your typical wedding!

Sent on 10/18/2018