DJ Dayve Reviews

253 | Naples, FL

253 Reviews for DJ Dayve

• Ann

Ann G. · Getting married on 04/01/2022

The BEST decision I made!!!!!!!

If I could suggest ONE thing as you begin to plan your wedding, that is to hire DJ Dayve! He doesn't just provide DJ services, he provides an experience. From start to finish throughout the planning process he was organized (which is my weakness), fun and professional. The care and time he took prior to our wedding day to ensure he would offer the best experience was unmatched. We were able to collaborate through song choices and he enlightened me in music choices that I loved but never knew of before. Dj Dayve really shined the night of our wedding though. His set was so sleek and the up lighting added such a fun touch. He is an absolute genius when it came to reading the room. Each song he played, he looked up and read the audience and altered what he was playing according to how we were feeling. My guest list was small (because of covid) but we were mighty and everyone kept commenting how much fun they had because of him. He is an absolute class act and will hire him for every event moving forward. He really did make our wedding night unforgettable.

Sent on 01/27/2021

Martin W. · Getting married on 11/10/2021

Best Wedding DJ

DJ Dayve did an AMAZING job. He was very organized and paid a ton of attention to detail. Was able to make changes on the fly and his communication throughout the process was A+. Most importantly, he was outstanding at reading the room and keeping everyone dancing the whole entire night. He did such a great job that we actually extended another hour to our reception because everyone was having so much fun. We highly recommend DJ Dayve, no question about it.

Sent on 10/27/2020

Kristina · Married on 04/03/2021

The most amazing vendor at our wedding!

DJ Dayve was probably the best vendor at my entire wedding, and I cannot recommend him enough. When we first started the process of choosing songs with DJ Dayve, I was astounded by how detailed his list was. He truly reviewed our questionnaire and came up with wonderful suggestions for the whole night [ceremony, cocktail hour, dancing, EDM rave at the end]. Additionally, he went above and behind with small details. My husband and I requested an electronic rave for the last 30 minutes, which was the most fun! Also, DJ Dayve made a beautiful mashup of songs for my dad and I to dance to that included J Geils, ZZ Top, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Def Leopard, etc. I could go on and on about DJ Dayve, he is the absolute best DJ and an amazing human!

Sent on 04/07/2021

Gabriela · Married on 02/13/2021

Dayve is a must have at your wedding

We had the best experience. All of our vendors were amazing in their own way but we think Dayve was the best!

Sent on 02/16/2021
  • Cara

Cara B. · Married on 12/19/2020

Best DJ in Southwest Florida!

DJ Dayve is a must have for your big day. From the day you start planning with him, he is so organized and professional. He is so nice to work with and will make your planning easy and he will give you the opportunity to personalize your wedding music. Dayve was set up and ready to go early on our wedding day, it was so nice to know that he had every detail down and led us through a fun and perfectly timed reception. The music was incredible and we have had so many of our wedding guests comment on what an amazing job he did. He is absolutely the best DJ around!

Sent on 01/20/2021

Dan G. · Married on 12/11/2020

Incredible

As my wife and I write this, we are still buzzing from one of the best days of our lives. Our wedding was more incredible than we ever could have imagined. And that wouldn’t have been possible if it wasn’t for DJ Dayve and his very talented skills in the booth.

DJ Dayve’s impact was felt much earlier than the night of our special day. DJ Dayve’s communication and organizational techniques were top notch. Once signing to work with him, he immediately laid out his timeline and all the necessary steps that would take place along the way. It quickly brought us comfort knowing he was on top of it all (especially knowing time management isn’t my wife and I’s best quality). It was one less thing my wife and I didn’t have to worry about.

Fast forward to the day of the wedding - DJ Dayve was at the venue as early as they’d let him in. Again with the organization! DJ Dayve’s MC abilities were phenomenal all night. And once the music got started he really got to showcase his expertise. DJ Dayve read the crowd incredibly and kept everyone wanting to stay on the dance floor. DJ Dayve’s booth and lightning setup was also something worth mentioning - it made the dance floor that much more appealing. Lastly, DJ Dayve may be the flyest dressed DJ out there!

All in all, DJ Dayve will be our only recommendation to our friends and family. Thank you friend for making our day unforgettably special.

Sent on 12/23/2020
  • Sierra

Sierra C. · Married on 11/13/2020

The best ever

Music is important to me! He did an amazing job with every single part of the wedding. So fun, kind, and professional!!!

Sent on 02/02/2021
  • Nick

Nick M. · Married on 09/15/2020

Highly experienced and professional DJ

DJ Dayve was Exceptional! He was so easy to work with and was with us every step of the way. He was very professional in the way he presents and carries himself. From the hiring process, small wedding details, selecting music and the wedding itself; it all went so smoothly and seamlessly I would recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding DJ. He asked a lot of questions to try and understand our vision and what we were looking for on our big day and executed wonderfully. DJ Dayve is someone you can trust to make your special day even more memorable. Highly Recommended!!! Thank You DJ Dayve

Sent on 11/15/2019

Alyssa · Married on 05/12/2020

The best ever

DJ Dave was awesome to work with. He was so organized and made everything a breeze from the ceremony, to cocktail hour, to the party all night long. We are still to this day getting compliments on him from our wedding. Hands down the DJ to go with.

Sent on 12/10/2020
  • Heather

Heather R. · Married on 04/01/2020

Best dj ever! 1/4/20

Hiring DJ Dayve for our wedding was hands-down one of the best decisions we have ever made! From helping us through the planning process, to bringing the energy from start to finish on our wedding day, there wasn't a part of our wedding that was overlooked. DJ Dayve made everyone feel so comfortable and made sure everyone had a great time! His attention to detail and creativity for our playlists kept the energy going from the ceremony to cocktail hour, through extended time at our reception. We highly recommend DJ Dayve for anyone planning a wedding or event. Thank you Dayve for making our wedding so memorable!

Sent on 01/10/2020
  • Cheryl

Cheryl V. · Married on 02/15/2020

DJ Dayve is the best in the game!

DJ Dayve made our wedding a night we will always remember! Not only was he the most organized out of all of our vendors, but he made our night a freaking PARTY! He also made sure our that our whole night ran seamlessly and on time. Our experience was nothing short of PERFECT! DJ Dayve had everyone on the dance floor the whole night, I mean THE WHOLE NIGHT we had to literally drag people off the dance floor at the end of the night to do our sparkler send off. I even tried to keep him an extra hour (which he was on board with), but unfortunately the venue couldn’t make it happen. His setup was also spectacular - from the up-lights to the white dj booth I mean everything was on point! Every one of our guests came up to us after the wedding or in the days following raving about how incredible DJ Dayve was. All my other vendors decided to add DJ Dayve to their preferred vendor list because they loved him just as much as we did. Hands down DJ Dayve is the way to go, you’ll be in for a night you’ll forever cherish!

Sent on 03/13/2020

DJ Dayve's reply:

Thank you so much for these words, Cheryl!!! Loved being a part of every minute of it, and loved working with you and Brandon!
  • Jake

Jake K. · Married on 01/18/2020

Best of the Best!

Dave was fantastic in every aspect! There is no question why he is rated the best DJ in SWFL. We highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ.

Dave’s organization and understanding of how the wedding should flow made our planning process so much easier and less stressful. Dave provided excel templates covering every detail within the wedding celebration which eliminated any uncertainty or confusion on our end. With these templates, Dave walked us through each part, step by step, exemplifying great communication skills and flexibility to work and design the layout that we wanted.

In regards to selecting our music, we had specific songs that we wanted to hear and Dave helped us with the grey areas where we were unsure of. Dave has a wealth of knowledge in all kinds of music and different genres, and was completely in-sync with the style that we wanted. The final product couldn’t have been any better. The music for our wedding was simply perfect.

Not only is Dave a great organizer and manager, but he is a fantastic performer! He absolutely exceeded all expectations here (and ours were very high!) Every single one of our friends and family raved about how awesome Dave was. At the end of the night, everyone was chanting “encore”! Dave obliged happily. Seeing that the party was not going to end, the father of the bride extended the music for another hour, and Dave truly made our night special.

Dave, for all of your hard work, we cannot thank you enough! We wish you all of the best in your future endeavors.

Ali & Jake Kistel

Sent on 01/24/2020

DJ Dayve's reply:

Ali and Jake! Thank you so much for your words here. I loved being a part of your day all the way until the very, very, very end :) Can't wait to see where life takes the two of you (and Carson!) from here!
  • Francesca

Francesca J. · Married on 01/11/2020

Absolutely amazing!

DJ Dayve helped to create our dream wedding. His fun personality was infectious, and he was so well-prepared! Nearly all of our wedding guests commented the next day about how incredible the playlist was and how there wasn’t a single song not worth dancing to. Dayve made it so easy throughout the planning process and was a joy to work with! We wish we could have him DJ our daily lives!

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Harrison

Harrison A. · Married on 01/02/2020

Best DJ in Southwest FL

DJ Dayve is a class act and a great guy/DJ to work with! From the music selection, to the day of organization, he truly is everything you can ask for in a DJ. We couldn’t have been happier picking DJ Dayve to orchestrate our big day. Thanks again Dave!

Sent on 03/08/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha K. · Married on 12/31/2019

Dayve is amazing

Dj Dayve went above and beyond throughout our entire wedding process. He has created his own system/timeline to work with you on your wedding playlists and and his communication is unparalleled, something we truly value. We hired Dayve for ceremony, reception, uplighting, emcee and basically everything and anything he does! He created a custom mix for my fun father/daughter dance that was a combination of 5 songs. He also worked with a company we hired called CrowdSync that created custom light up wrist bands that syncs with him DJ’ing. Dayve even surprised us by showing up to our rehearsal to guarantee things went off without a hitch. Dayve was extremely professional and just overall and extraordinary person to work with.

Sent on 04/02/2020
  • Ann

Ann · Married on 12/14/2019

Incredible!

Look no further, DJ Dayve is your wedding DJ! Dayve is a high school classmate of my husband and when we started our wedding planning process, there was no question that we should hire Dayve. He made our wedding everything and more!

Sent on 07/12/2020

Nicole · Married on 10/26/2019

DJ Dayve was the DJ for my mom's wedding this past weekend at the Naples Grande. I have attended and worked over 50 weddings and DJ Dayve was by far the best wedding DJ that I have ever worked with.

Throughout the entire planning process he went above and beyond with multiple conference calls, to-do lists, meetings, excel spreadsheets with playlists for each portion of the night, and instantaneous responses. On the day of the wedding he was the first vendor at the venue (Naples Grande), arriving 5 hours before the ceremony!

When he first arrived we went through the entire timeline one more time to make sure that we were both on the same page, and we were! The set up was amazing with professional DJ booth, trusses, and up lighting.

Once the wedding started the professionalism continued. He spoke very eloquently. Most importantly, he kept my mom's wedding guests on the dance floor the entire night with classic & new hits that catered to our guests! Additionally, if he noticed that all of the guests weren't dancing to a certain song he would make a smooth transition into the next show stopper.

Do yourself a favor and hire DJ Dayve for your big day, you WON'T regret it! A true class act! Thanks again for everything. :)

Sent on 04/17/2017

DJ Dayve's reply:

Thanks so much for these words, Nicole! See you soon in DC :)
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/19/2019

DJ Dayve is the best!

DJ Dayve was incredible!! The dance floor was packed all night long, just how I always pictured my wedding day. Numerous guests went out of their way to tell us how great Dayve was and how much fun they had dancing - including my 94-year-old grandfather! He knows how to pick the perfect songs for the moment and the crowd. During the months leading up to the wedding, he helped us think of songs for the wedding party intro, last dance, and all the other little details we hadn’t even thought of. He was always very organized and friendly which made the process even easier for us. A wedding is only as good as the DJ, and ours was the absolute BEST because of DJ Dayve!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Andy C. · Married on 07/31/2019

Brilliant DJ and Compare

Brilliant DJ. Dayve ran the event really well. The music and vibe was spot on and he looked like he was really enjoying himself. All our guests loved him, and we would thoroughly recommend him.

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea S. · Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing! Made all my dreams a reality!

WOW!That is all I can say!My husband and I were nervous and anxious about working with a DJ we never met in person and didn't know anything about!We found DJ Dayve on several wedding websites stating that he was the BEST in Tampa area. We told him from day 1 that he was the 3rd most important person at the wedding after myself and the groom.Our friends and family love to party and dance and we told him he was the party starter!I can't tell you how many times the night of the wedding I was told by several people that they have NEVER been to a wedding where EVERYONE was up dancing.DJ Dayve had my 80 year old grandparents breaking it down on the dance floor!DJ Dayve OUTDID himself! It was beyond what I would have ever imagined.The facetimes and emails were comforting and made everything go smooth!I cant put into words how outstanding DJ Dayve made the night- we are almost coming up on a month after the wedding and people are still talking about how it was the best wedding they had ever been to!He also let me help DJ in the DJ booth! Which made for amazing photos!
    Thank you for everything Dayve!You truly made the night magical!Love ,Chelsea and Wesley Estes

Sent on 12/27/2019

Jennie K. · Married on 06/15/2019

Truly talented

We chose Dj Dayve not knowing too much but what was on his website. And let’s say we loved what we saw! We love how he plans and will make it an amazing event! We had two video. Calls to double check all the music we wanted and what we didn’t want played. He had a sheet for every occasion and made sure you did not have to worry the day of. He was the best dj and We loved having him for our wedding. We would HIGHLY recommend him. He is talented and will play what you want. We were very happy on our wedding day!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna B. · Married on 06/14/2019

Absolutely Incredible!

DJ Dayve was absolutely incredible! From the moment we booked him, we felt comfortable and at ease. He communicated the planning process and was honest and easy to talk to during our many video calls and emails. He had spreadsheets for each part of the day and was organized and clear with what to expect. When we were stuck, he gave us great recommendations for songs for cake cutting, entrances, exits, etc. He was flexible with changes and helped me create the perfect dance with my dad by combining our special and meaningful songs. He even came to our rehearsal and worked with our other vendors/musicians to make sure the ceremony was everything we wanted (and it was!). At our reception, he kept everything moving smoothly and it felt so natural. Our friends and family keep RAVING about DJ Dayve and the party that he put on! Our guest were all different ages - kids, college students, parents and grandparents and they all loved every minute. We would recommend him every time.Thank you for making our day everything we wanted and more!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Brielle · Married on 06/08/2019

Love DJ Dayve and Cannot Recommend Enough!

DJ Dayve was AWESOME! From the very beginning, he was kind, professional, and easy to work with. He made sure our vision was brought to life and even sent us all the playlists beforehand so we could review as much or as little as we preferred. We had so many people come up to us at the wedding and tell us how awesome the music was! We had the perfect wedding, in large part, because of DJ Dayve. We cannot recommend him enough, so if you are looking to have fun, dance the night away, and have the best memories from your wedding reception – DJ Dayve is the DJ for you 😊

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Kyle

Kyle F. · Married on 05/26/2019

Literally the best DJ we could have asked for.

Dayve was the most prepared, professional, communicative and awesome of any vendor I’ve ever worked with. When I initially emailed him to inquire about his services, I heard back from him immediately. We set up a meeting and had a wonderful in-person meeting with him in DC (he even bought us our coffees, what a guy). I didn’t even need to meet with other DJs – we knew that Dayve was perfect for us. In the weeks and months leading up to the day, Dayve proved to be everything we thought he’d be – he had spreadsheets that broke up the day into sections, making sure we got all the music that we wanted and none of the music that we didn’t. He talked us through the day multiple times, making sure we were as prepared as we could possibly be. On the day itself, he was incredible and we had an absolute banger of a wedding reception. The dance floor was full from the first moment until the last moment. I can’t say enough good things about Dayve, honestly. He gave us exactly the vibe we wanted, everything sounded great, looked great, he put on a great show for us. He’s the man, and you should absolutely book him.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline F. · Married on 05/26/2019

The best wedding DJ we could have asked for

Dayve was the most prepared, professional, communicative and awesome of any vendor I’ve ever worked with. When I initially emailed him to inquire about his services, I heard back from him immediately. We set up a meeting and had a wonderful in-person meeting with him in DC (he even bought us our coffees, what a guy). I didn’t even need to meet with other DJs – we knew that Dayve was perfect for us. In the weeks and months leading up to the day, Dayve proved to be everything we thought he’d be – he had spreadsheets that broke up the day into sections, making sure we got all the music that we wanted and none of the music that we didn’t. He talked us through the day multiple times, making sure we were as prepared as we could possibly be. On the day itself, he was incredible and we had an absolute banger of a wedding reception. The dance floor was full from the first moment until the last moment. I can’t say enough good things about Dayve, honestly. He gave us exactly the vibe we wanted, everything sounded great, looked great, he put on a great show for us. He’s the man, and you should absolutely book him for whatever event you’re putting on but especially if it’s a wedding.

Sent on 06/13/2019