DJ Dayve Reviews

DJ Dayve 5
DJ Dayve 6
DJ Dayve 7

Nicole · Getting married on 10/26/2019

DJ Dayve was the DJ for my mom's wedding this past weekend at the Naples Grande. I have attended and worked over 50 weddings and DJ Dayve was by far the best wedding DJ that I have ever worked with.

Throughout the entire planning process he went above and beyond with multiple conference calls, to-do lists, meetings, excel spreadsheets with playlists for each portion of the night, and instantaneous responses. On the day of the wedding he was the first vendor at the venue (Naples Grande), arriving 5 hours before the ceremony!

When he first arrived we went through the entire timeline one more time to make sure that we were both on the same page, and we were! The set up was amazing with professional DJ booth, trusses, and up lighting.

Once the wedding started the professionalism continued. He spoke very eloquently. Most importantly, he kept my mom's wedding guests on the dance floor the entire night with classic & new hits that catered to our guests! Additionally, if he noticed that all of the guests weren't dancing to a certain song he would make a smooth transition into the next show stopper.

Do yourself a favor and hire DJ Dayve for your big day, you WON'T regret it! A true class act! Thanks again for everything. :)

Sent on 04/17/2017

DJ Dayve's reply:

Thanks so much for these words, Nicole! See you soon in DC :)

Jeanne Graham · Married on 04/12/2019

Gotta Hire DJ Dayve!!

Fantastic DJ! DJDayve is organized, thoughtful, energetic, talented, attentive, looked wonderful up there, had great lights and most importantly great music! All of the guests at our LaPlaya celebration were very impressed, including a guest who runs a dance school. She said DJDayve is the best she’s heard. Flawless transitions between songs and he was a perfect master of ceremonies. The best part? People just kept dancing!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 03/09/2019

Dj dayve is the best

Bottom line – you NEED DJ Dayve if you want the wedding of a lifetime! My wedding would not have been the amazing experience it was without him! From the very beginning I felt like he was 100% focused on providing a process that was personalized, easy, and fun to create the perfect playlist for our big day and little did I know – he would provide so much more valuable insight than just what music to play. Not only did DJ Dayve help to create a timeline before any of my other vendors, he also went above and beyond by looking into details for my benefit – for example, on the night of my wedding he noticed that I had scheduled speeches to begin at 7:10pm but had my videographer leaving at 7:00pm so he quickly adjusted our plans so that I could get video of the speeches too! What DJ takes the time to make sure the bride and groom get the most of all their vendors?! It was amazing!!! His vibe is professional yet kind (which is everything you will want during the stress of wedding planning) and his DJing skills are the BEST. I was thrilled to hear that on my wedding night my friends stayed to dance long after my new husband and I went back to our room. I could not be happier that DJ Dayve was the first vendor I booked (jump on booking him! He is in high demand!) and I HIGHLY recommend him for anyone out there looking to hire a DJ for their event. Thank you again, Dayve!

Sent on 04/13/2019
    DJ Dayve 8
    DJ Dayve 9
  • Becki

Becki · Married on 02/18/2019

Fantastic!

We hired DJ Dayve off a preferred vendors list given to us by our venue since we were planning the wedding from Maryland. The first time we spoke with Dayve on the phone we knew he was the right DJ for our wedding. He was so upbeat and helpful, walking us through every detail and moment. When we weren't sure about songs to use for certain parts of the wedding, he gave suggestions and playlists to listen to for inspiration.

We spoke with Dayve multiple times between booking and the day of our wedding which was very helpful and alleviated any concerns about not being able to meet face to face until the day of.

Dayve provided music on the beach for our ceremony, on the terrace for cocktail hour and dinner, and then on the dance floor. He played any song that was requested and really go the crowd going. Everyone loved how lively he was and that he was dancing behind the booth the whole night.

We could not have been an happier with DJ Dayve and would HIGHLY recommend him to make your day as special as ours was.

Sent on 02/22/2019

Christopher Vetrano · Married on 02/09/2019

Best DJ!!!!!

Best DJ!! We are so thrilled that we got to work with DJ Dayve. Our guests at our wedding still can't stop raving about how incredible the DJ was. DJ Dayve was on point with timing, announcements, and the music of course. I would recommend DJ Dayve for any occasion! Thank You Dayve!!

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • morgan

morgan · Married on 01/19/2019

Stop searching! Dj dayve is the best!

WOW!!! I don’t even know where to begin! Dj Dayve was nothing but the BEST. He took into account every little detail (every dance, every name, every moment) . He is so patient, organized, and responds quickly to emails! We had one request, the dance floor needs to be full at all times and IT WAS!!! Almost a month later and people are STILL talking about how great the DJ was and how much fun they had. From the uplighting, music, dj booth, and our names on the dance floor… everything was absolutely perfect. My husband and I are SO happy with Dj Dayve. If we have any other event there will be NO HESITATION hiring Dj Dayve again! Dj Dayve truly is one of a kind. You will not be sorry!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Desiree Juarez · Married on 01/12/2019

Wedding DJ

Dayve is amazing and all our guests can’t stop taking about him still and how he was the best DJ!! He has been so great from the beginning and so organized and responds very quickly to any questions or concerns!!! All I wanted for my wedding was the dance floor to be packed and it was! The dance floor was never empty! He knows how to read the crowd and kept the party going! I highly recommend Dayve, you won’t be disappointed!!!! He really is the best DJ!!

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Erica

Erica Bartfay · Married on 01/11/2019

Thank you so much!

We just had our vow renewal ceremony/party this past weekend in South Beach (138 people) and we are SO glad we had DJ Dayve as such a huge part of it. He DJ’ed for one of our friend’s weddings in Naples back in February and it was the party of a life time. So when it came time to pick our DJ, I reached out to him. He was super responsive, so organized and helpful and very reasonably priced. We had a video meeting and discussed the details and he had such good questions to help him figure out our style and type of music we liked. Leading up to the event, I kept telling my husband how he was the best vendor because he was so professional, organized and chill. I actually used his event timeline as my own because it was so good, and I hadn’t even started my own yet. As it got closer, he had a thorough questionnaire to give him more information and ideas of our taste and what we wanted for specific parts of the night. From that and a couple other video meetings, he built out full playlists from the ceremony to the last song of the night. Once we went through the playlists (which were spot on), I basically told him I loved the vibe and how pumped up everyone was from my friend’s wedding back in February and he took that and on the day of, everything was amazing. He was so calm and friendly, made us feel very relaxed and the music was perfect. When we had little changes through the day/night he handled them so smoothly. No one would ever know the difference. Everyone was out of the dance floor and having the time of their lives. I literally couldn’t stop jumping up and down in my wedding dress. I was so happy. DJ Dayve made our day extra special and I would do it all over again with him if I could. Trust me, you want him to be part of your special day. He’s the best! Thank you DJ Dayve!!

Sent on 01/17/2019
    DJ Dayve 10
    DJ Dayve 11
    DJ Dayve 12

Robin Whalen · Married on 01/05/2019

the best dj ever!

We would HIGHLY recommend DJ Dayve! I can't say enough good things about him. If you are hesitant to book a DJ over a band, don't be! I was scared my guests would not stay on the dance floor the whole time & they did because the music he played was so great! He is so nice & easy to work with as well. I was clueless on what music we needed & walks through the whole process with you. If you are debating booking him, just do it! You won't regret it!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Alex Myers · Married on 12/31/2018

Wedding DJ

DJ Dayve was just the DJ at our New Year’s Eve wedding, and we cannot say enough good things about our experience with him. One of our biggest compliments from our night was the music, and how the DJ kept the flow of the night going.

The music is one of the most important parts of a wedding. We originally had our heart set on a band, but with limited space for equipment it was recommended that we look at DJs. After talking to DJ Dayve and seeing his professionalism we instantly forgot about a band all together. He did a lot of things for our music that we couldn’t have done with a band:
    - He moved easily from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, and then to the reception with no awkward gaps without music.
    - Our ceremony music was edited perfectly so the chorus to every song was played in full, and everyone made it down the aisle without an awkward cut off from the music.
    - Our music to enter the reception was edited so our bridal party could pick the songs they were introduced with. This made it fun for them, and entertaining for our guests to watch.

DJ Dayve is quick to respond to any questions you have, knows when to step in for advice and suggestions, and can handle your parents when they want to play music that no one else knows ;)

If you’re looking for someone who can get everyone up and dancing all night I would definitely recommend booking DJ Dayve. After we signed him for our big day there was never a doubt or worry that our wedding music wouldn’t be perfect.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Brittany Bleggi · Married on 12/29/2018

Fantastic!

My husband and I are both dancers so we were definitely picky when it came to the DJ and music. Dayve exceeded our expectations and was by far the most organized of all our vendors. He made everything very simple and fun! We highly recommend Dayve to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Albert M Bleggi Md · Married on 12/29/2018

DJ Dayve makes Britt's Day Sparkle

By far the best, the most organized and professional DJ in the business.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Alyssa · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing DJ!!

DJ Dayve was amazing at my wedding. He is professional and a pleasure to work with, made my wedding night flow very smooth & played the best music to ensure guests were having a great time. He is also very detailed orientated and made sure everything my husband and I wanted to hear was played. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Phil

Phil Heck · Married on 11/10/2018

If you hire anyone else, you're doing it wrong...

DJ Dayve is hands down, the most talented wedding DJ I've ever seen. I was incredibly grateful we could get him booked for our wedding & we were certainly not disappointed. He had the dance floor overflowed all night. Everyone had such an amazing time; highly recommended. His work ethic, appreciation for music, & "crowd reading" skills are incomparable to any other wedding DJ I have ever seen. Thank you Dave! Let me know if you're ever in NJ, we would literally create an event just so you can DJ it :)

Sent on 11/12/2018

Emily · Married on 11/04/2018

The best DJ!

We are SO glad we chose DJ Dayve as our music vendor for our wedding day. Dayve is extremely organized, talented, and fun to work with! My husband and I are pretty picky with music, so this was one of THE most important factors for us on our wedding day. Knowing this, we especially loved getting to work with Dayve leading up to our wedding as we meticulously perfected our playlists with him. Dayve was patient with our requests and helpful with recommendations (like when we were feeling super stumped on selecting songs for the ceremony music...he sent over a full folder with song options for us to select). More so, Dayve can easily cater to different music styles -- from salsa, EDM, pop, oldies...he managed to squeeze in every single one of our music requests. During our wedding night people kept coming up to us to compliment us on our DJ - as thrilled as we were to hear it, we were not surprised at all as we know Dayve is THE BEST. Looking back on our wedding day, I love remembering how full the dance floor was all night long -- everyone had a great time and danced the night away!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Cullen McDonald · Married on 10/07/2018

Great Dance Party - Guests Raved About It

DJ Dayve was the DJ at our wedding during October 2018. I received his contact information from our wedding coordinator, and interviewed DJ Dayve via video call as he’s based in Florida and I live in Washington DC. We had actually been conducting video interviews with several DJs, but I was immediately impressed by DJ Dayve’s professionalism and organization skills during our interview. DJ Davye also shared with us a some sample recording of different weddings and events he’d DJ’ed, which had the modern, energetic and most importantly, fun vibe we wanted for our wedding.

DJ Davye was very helpful during the entire process, where his organizational prowess was very helpful. I’m very into music and I was very pleased he has an organized method for capturing ALL of my music and specific song preferences that was very streamlined and ensured that the music played that at the wedding that felt personal and was my bride and my taste.

In terms of his actual performance during the wedding itself (ceremony, cocktail hour, reception/dancing), DJ Dayve was excellent. No issues whatsoever - music was always on cue, and did a great job with brief intros and announcement.

When it came to dancing, I trusted DJ Dayve’s judgment on music that would get the crowd up and dancing - and he delivered. DJ Davye did a great job balancing out the music that had all ages up and dancing - and (per request) managed an excellent transition to more modern hits as the night went on. Not only that - but DJ Dayve doesn’t sit back and press play - he’s up in front of the crowd in his DJ booth and it felt as if you’re in a club!

I even received tons of feedback from guests on how excellent our music and dancing was - much more so than your typical wedding!

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Kelsie

Kelsie · Married on 10/06/2018

We can’t recommend DJ Dayve enough! He is professional and fun. We received so many compliments on his setup and music selection, he kept the dance floor packed the entire night. Book him now!

Sent on 10/14/2018
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 09/22/2018

Five Star!!

DJ Dayve was absolutely great at our wedding! The whole process was very painless compared to other big wedding day decisions. He always responded back in a professional timely manner and was great with letting us know what to expect with every virtual meeting . The day of the wedding is when you truly see how magical music can make your wedding day feel. I'll never forget the emotion that ran through me the second I heard him begin the music for me to walk down the aisle. During the reception, everyone stayed on the dance floor and danced their booties off. He did great with reading the guests minds on what they were feeling. The next day I had numerous compliments on my DJ choice. I would highly recommend him for your wedding or any event in general!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    DJ Dayve 13

Ryan Sheehan · Married on 09/08/2018

True Master of Ceremony

DJ Dayve was definitely our best vendor for our wedding, hands down. He was awesome when it came to the music played during the wedding, which is crucial to a good dj, but working with DJ Dayve was so much more than that. From the beginning, he took time to get to know us and what we were looking for in the ceremony and reception, and was extremely organized. He made sure that every detail of the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception was planned and timed accordingly, and provided lots of advice on best practices. He was flexible with his schedule for calls and site visits, and was very responsive to any questions we had, as well as friendly reminders on outstanding details we needed to decide on. Also, the uplighting he provided for the tent was a great touch.

All in all, DJ Dayve was professional, courteous, and organized, which are all crucial when working with a vendor. Plus, he runs a great party!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2018

DJ Dayve was hands down our best vendor! We were so lucky to have worked with him and he was highly recommended by our wedding venue. He made the wedding planning process easy as he is so organized and experienced with weddings. We actually looked forward to our conversations and meetings with DJ Dayve -- he was always prepared and very efficient. When we needed to have 2 of our wedding songs cut for our first dance and the father/daughter dance and he was able to provide the cut versions, as requested, THE SAME DAY we had asked! He even detailed our entire timeline with all of our music requests and it was seamless the night of the wedding. From the start we knew we could trust DJ Dayve and he certainly delivered on the wedding day as all of our guests were on the dance floor all night!! DJ Dayve is incredible and overall a great guy. Our wedding would have not been the same without him. We highly recommend him if you want to have the time of your life. Thanks so much DJ DAYVE!!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/11/2018

DJ Dayve was absolutely phenomenal!!!!! He did an excellent job MCing and DJing at our wedding. We knew as soon as we booked him that we would have nothing to worry about when it came to music for our wedding. We live in San Francisco and Dayve followed up and scheduled Skype meetings with us regularly throughout the entire process. He showed professionalism and helped guide us through picking music and organizing them accordingly. He listened to our suggestions and put together an absolutely killer playlist, we did not see a single person not 'getting down' on the dance floor. I had so many people approach me after the wedding and complement the DJ. Thank you Dayve for giving us an unforgettable night!!! We also highly recommend getting the extra lights during the dancing portion, it really made all the difference!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Danielle · Married on 07/14/2018

The most amazing experience. Dj Dayve made our wedding a great and stress free time

Sent on 07/28/2018

Patty · Married on 06/26/2018

DJ Dayve absolutely MADE our wedding better than we could ever imagine. The dance floor was alive from beginning to end. His professionalism coupled with his enthusiasm and talent are unsurpassable. In fact, our family wants to have an annual family reunion party with DJ Dayve! Dayve accommodated every age group at our wedding which ranged from 5 to 75 years old. He played Frank Sinatra to the Limbo Rock and everything in between. Our guests are still talking about our DJ and how much fun they had. Thank you DJ Dayve! We will definitely be using you again!

Sent on 07/13/2018

DJ Dayve's reply:

Thank you so much for these words, Patty. Your wedding was one for the books! I had a blast jamming with all of the kids :)

Gabriela · Married on 06/23/2018

Dj Dayve is spectacular. There is no other way to describe him and his services. Dj Dayve is the first person I reached out to after getting engaged and it was the best decision I made. I had several issues along the way with venue, and even though it was not necessarily in his job description to help me with these details of my wedding, he went above and beyond to help me find the perfect place for my wedding. Whenever I needed a vendor recommendation, he always had one for me and would even reach out to his contacts to assist me. I trusted Dayve, so I felt I could trust his recommendations, and I am so glad I did. Everyone he helped me hire was incredible. From our first meeting with Dayve, he was extremely professional and without having to show it off, it was evident that he was incredibly experienced and knowledgable, not only about music, but about the whole wedding industry. He made sure the whole night was exactly as we wanted, as well as made sure that everyone had a great time. Thank you Dayve for making the whole wedding planning experience a little less stressful and for making our wedding day the best day ever!!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Janet · Married on 06/23/2018

DJ Dayve was the absolute best choice to provide the entertainment at my daughter's wedding. He is extremely well prepared, professional, and great to work with. He spends time getting to know the likes and dislikes of the couple, and provides great insight and advice when needed. His energy during the reception was incredible and he had our guests on the dance floor the entire evening. I highly recommend DJ Dayve ... He is a master at his craft.!

Sent on 06/27/2018