193 Reviews for DJ Dayve

Uplighting (17)
Liability Insurance (7)
Consultation (3)
150 DJ Dayve Reviews

Dj Dayve killed it! He was extremely organized throughout the whole planning process and when it came time for the party, he was playing music based on crowds reactions. I would 10000% recommend him for anyone looking for a DJ.

Profile Picture Carly, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL! DONT CHOOSE ANY OTHER DJ WHEN LOOKING FOR YOUR WEDDING OR PRIVATE EVENT! We just got married and EVERYONE raved on how awesome he was! He had everyone dancing the WHOLE night! It literally was the BEST!

Photo for DJ Dayve Review - Uplighting on the trees was SWEET
Profile Picture Kaleb, 2/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Dayve did an absolutely phenomenal job at our wedding! We could not have asked for a better DJ to work with. He kept everyone dancing... even before the dancing started!! He responded almost immediately anytime we had a question! We highly recommend him and can't say enough great things about him and his services!!!!

Profile Picture Jaimie, 2/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

One of the best decisions we made was to hire Dave as our DJ! He was detail oriented, easy to contact, professional, and did a fantastic job at our wedding. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Shary, 2/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I didn’t know much about planning weddings or the timeline of them until I hired DJ Dayve for my wedding and he explained everything, like what a wedding planner is supposed to explain to you. From the beginning you knew it was going to be stress free on his side from his professional look, to the perfectly laid out paperwork taking you month to month then week by week as the big day for closer. He guided us through the wedding night perfectly. This whole process was so easy with the help of him, he definitely went above and beyond. My guests loved him, and got people up and dancing. His layout next to the dance floor is awesome too along with his lights! There were times when I was saying hello to guests and a song came on I wanted to dance to but had to finish my conversation with the person I was talking to. Definitely recommend DJ Dayve, I can’t thank him enough!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wow! DJ Dayve exceeded all of our expectations. I don't know many weddings who have people raving about their DJ the next day, but we did! Compliments around him included: giving great song suggestions, knowing how to keep all ages on the dance floor, and making special mixes for the Bride and Groom. Additionally, DJ Dayve goes above and beyond becoming the MC for your wedding night. Our wedding planner was impressed but his dedication to timeline, details and keeping the crowd entertained. We cannot say enough good things about Dave! He's professional, fun and his attention to detail is outstanding.

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

The BEST DJ - so many compliments throughout the night of how wonderful of a job he did. Highly highly recommend - you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Morgan, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was absolutely amazing. From start to finish he brought love, fun and happiness to our friends and family. Numerous people told us how great of a show he put on for us. We couldn't possibly recommend him enough, and if you're looking for the best there it is - you found it!

Profile Picture Patrick, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the planning process to the actual day of, DJ Dayve was absolutely incredible to work with! He was recommended to us by The Westin Georgetown, and we couldn't have been happier with our decision to him as our DJ. Prior to the wedding, he was extremely helpful in planning out our day-of timeline, and making sure we had all of the MC and music details ironed out perfectly. He kept our guests dancing the whole night, and we received so many compliments from guests of all ages about how great the music was.

Profile Picture Beth, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

From beginning to end, DJ Dayve covered every single base (and then some!) Traveling from Chicago to Marco Island to get married.. My wife and I were nervous for how difficult it would be to plan a wedding from 1,000+ miles away. Dayve took all of the heavy lifting (literally) upon himself, and we have never met anyone more organized. On the day of the wedding Dayve arrived well in advance to set up. During the wedding he was orchestrating the entire bridal party making sure that everyone was on track without missing a beat. Dayve kept our guests on the dance floor the entire night, all because of his ability to play amazing music, read the crowd and his awesome transitions.. It's impressive that Dayve can go from rock, hip-hop, EDM, to classic without hearing a song change.

It was great to work with a friendly and professional DJ that made us his number one priority for the night. Dayve is truly passionate about what he does, and you can see it from his performance.

Profile Picture Michael, 11/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Not enough room to express how amazing DJ Dayve is! As a couple getting married from out of town- it was a breath of fresh air to have such a responsive, professional, friendly DJ. Dayve did exactly what we asked- introduced all the important events, created amazing playlists, super interactive, and did an amazing job reading our dancing crowd. 110% would recommend him- one less Thing to stress about on your big day if you choose him!

Profile Picture Tasha , 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Dayve was great! His attentiveness and preparation prior to the wedding was unparalleled. We were very confident in his ability to keep the party on the dance floor going. He was professional and was definitely the right pick for the job. I can’t say enough about him and anyone who hires him won’t be disappointed!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Dayve was one of the best parts of my wedding plan. With everything else that I was worrying about with the planning, it was great to at least not have to worry about the msuic part. Right from the begining, DJ Dayve was excellent. He is extremely organized, efficient and professional. His use of technology through the planning process is also excellent and a time saver. I would use him again for another event and like I said before - what I was happy with most was that once I met him and hired him, I didn't have to worry about the music for thd wedding again at all.

Some of the specifc things he did that really stand out:
He has a timeline with checkpoints for doing things for the wedding such as making picking songs and making playlists.
He provided ideas and samples of different songs and music for differe t parts of the ceremony.
He took the time to learn to say all the names of the wedding party properly
The music equipment and lighing was top notch
He is punctual

Profile Picture mayank, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I could not say enough great things about DJ Dayve!!! From our very first call, I knew he was the one for our wedding! His professionalism, responsiveness and upbeat personality sold us. Our guests could not get over his amazing music selection for our entire wedding and we could not be happier with his ability to take our few song suggestions and deliver exactly the vibe we were looking for for each cocktail, dinner and reception. Not only did my husband and I love working with him, but all of our other vendors rave about working with him as well. He goes above and beyond to make the entire wedding process as seamless as possible. From organizing multiple calls to coordinating the day of timeline, down to the minute, for everyone, he truly is so good at what he does. Thank you DJ Dayve for helping to make our wedding day as perfect as it was!!!!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 10/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are a Boston couple who recently had our wedding in Naples, FL. I found DJ Dayve through the wedding wire reviews - and let me tell you - hiring him was one of the best decisions we made! Our wedding guests (of around 175 people) danced all night long..lol as a bride I didn't even leave the dance floor. Many of our friends and family members raved about him the next day - DJ Dayve kept the party going and it was quite the party we had!!! On a professional note, DJ Dayve went above and beyond our expectations and was on top of everything. He scheduled multiple meetings prior and we were able to review and edit the playlist as we wanted. I like that he faded in/out of music and changed songs based on the general vibe of the dance floor - a true DJ. Honestly, if you're searching for a DJ..look no further...literally it was a wonderful experience overall.

Profile Picture Susan , 10/21/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Dayve was AMAZING. We actually knew we wanted DJ Dayve to be the DJ for our wedding when we went to a friend's wedding he was the DJing for. Everyone was up, dancing, and having so much fun. It was probably the most fun we had at a wedding and we knew we wanted the same for our own.

Dj Dayve was very professional, organized, personable, thoughtful of what we wanted, and easy to communicate with. Even my parents (who are hard to please and were convinced a band was the way to go) are still raving about DJ Dayve a week later.

I strongly recommend DJ Dayve to any couple getting married. You will not regret it!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ginger, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We enjoyed the music and service from Dj Dayve. Very professional and easy to work with. Highly recommend for weddings and overall he made the night unforgettable. His experience and love for music really showed in his performance.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

After our first conversation with Dayve, he was one of the vendors we were most confident and excited about. He was easily one of the most responsive and professional vendors we dealt with, and was patient and always willing to offer his advice if we asked. Our day-of-coordinator couldn't stop gushing about his level of preparedness. When it came to the music, we were really concerned about the reception because our guests all have very different tastes, but he read the crowd perfectly and all the guests we talked to said he was fantastic. Dayve was easily one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day--he is kind, talented, and an all-around professional.

Profile Picture Dana, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were so impressed with DJ Dayve from the very first meeting we had over the phone with him; his professionalism and experience were clear right from the start! He ran through a wedding day timeline that was detailed and organized, guided us through what to expect on the wedding day, laid out a plan for us to begin preparing, and stayed in contact with us throughout the process. And that was just the beginning... he is certainly talented at his craft and was a huge part of making our wedding an incredible night to remember! The dance floor stayed packed all night long (to my surprise because we had a wide-spanning age range among our guests) and even the photographer commented to me that, "your DJ is fantastic!!" I cannot say enough wonderful things about DJ Dayve, he is truly the best! Thank you DJ Dayve!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

My favorite thing about DJ Dayve was that he went above and beyond to help us make our first dance special. Neither of us are very good dancers yet we wanted to do something fun and creative. Dayve sent us many song choices and mixed us multiple cuts of the songs to assure that it was exactly what we wanted. Another area in which I was extreamly impressed was his ability to place up lighting to created the mood in our ballroom. It was the perfect addition the the space. DJ Dayve ran the whole event from start to finish smoothly and I was able to focus on enjoying the evening. Thank you DJ Dayve for a wonderful and professional evening!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I don't know where to begin in explaining how awesome DJ Dayve is! His workflow in making sure everything is accounted for and covered for the day-of is perfect. He is so helpful in ensuring that you know what to expect, helping you achieve the energy your day deserves. He is very easy to coordinate with and leverages tons of great technology to share and collaborate with. He can easily be reached whenever you need him and is extremely knowledgeable in every aspect of wedding day events so has great suggestions to make sure your night has the best flow. When the time hits and it's time to get moving he really knows how to get the crowd on their feet. His attitude and professional appearance is impeccable. At every interaction I always left with a smile - I wish I had more events at which to have him perform! I will be recommending him to anyone and everyone any chance I can.

Profile Picture Matthew, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

What a pleasure!! Responsive, Respectful, Professional, Professionally Presentable, everything you would want in someone you hire. Definitely will be our "go to".

Profile Picture Evelyn, 5/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Dayve was the DJ at my daughter’s destination wedding in May 2017. I can’t say enough good things about him. Not only did he play every bit of music they asked for but he was a fantastic emcee and kept the wedding on schedule, moving along with no lulls. Once the music started, the dance floor filled and very few sat down the rest of the night. He was fun, upbeat and knew the words to every song. Once they hired him he held several conf calls (since they were doing this long distance) to make sure he knew the vibe, atmosphere and timeline they wanted at their wedding. My daughter and her husband chose him based on a recommendation that he was the best in the industry in the Marco island/Naples area at playing good music and emceeing and we couldn’t agree more.

Profile Picture Marie, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The 3 most important aspects of our wedding we focused on was music, food, and good drinks. We would say that DJ Dayve's music far surpassed our expectations and was the highlight of the whole night!! He was able to get the young and old out on the dance floor throughout the entire night. We had an intimate wedding of 60, but he made it very upbeat and got people moving around. His seamless transitions made it impossible to stop dancing!

Beyond being a DJ, he really delves into the entire wedding planning process. He gave us a VERY detailed wedding day timeline that mapped out the entire day. It took the whole organization day of process off our hands and we were able to fully enjoy our reception!

He has the most upbeat personality and very professional to work with . You can tell this is a passion for him, not just a job! We will need to find some reason to have DJ Dayve play music for us again....maybe every 10 year anniversary : )

Profile Picture Ryan & Molly, 5/13/17, 1 Review