DJ Dayve Reviews

DJ Dayve 5
DJ Dayve 6
DJ Dayve 7

Nicole · Getting married on 10/26/2019

DJ Dayve was the DJ for my mom's wedding this past weekend at the Naples Grande. I have attended and worked over 50 weddings and DJ Dayve was by far the best wedding DJ that I have ever worked with.

Throughout the entire planning process he went above and beyond with multiple conference calls, to-do lists, meetings, excel spreadsheets with playlists for each portion of the night, and instantaneous responses. On the day of the wedding he was the first vendor at the venue (Naples Grande), arriving 5 hours before the ceremony!

When he first arrived we went through the entire timeline one more time to make sure that we were both on the same page, and we were! The set up was amazing with professional DJ booth, trusses, and up lighting.

Once the wedding started the professionalism continued. He spoke very eloquently. Most importantly, he kept my mom's wedding guests on the dance floor the entire night with classic & new hits that catered to our guests! Additionally, if he noticed that all of the guests weren't dancing to a certain song he would make a smooth transition into the next show stopper.

Do yourself a favor and hire DJ Dayve for your big day, you WON'T regret it! A true class act! Thanks again for everything. :)

Sent on 04/17/2017

DJ Dayve's reply:

Thanks so much for these words, Nicole! See you soon in DC :)

Alyssa · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing DJ!!

DJ Dayve was amazing at my wedding. He is professional and a pleasure to work with, made my wedding night flow very smooth & played the best music to ensure guests were having a great time. He is also very detailed orientated and made sure everything my husband and I wanted to hear was played. I would highly recommend!

• Phil

Phil Heck · Married on 11/10/2018

If you hire anyone else, you're doing it wrong...

DJ Dayve is hands down, the most talented wedding DJ I've ever seen. I was incredibly grateful we could get him booked for our wedding & we were certainly not disappointed. He had the dance floor overflowed all night. Everyone had such an amazing time; highly recommended. His work ethic, appreciation for music, & "crowd reading" skills are incomparable to any other wedding DJ I have ever seen. Thank you Dave! Let me know if you're ever in NJ, we would literally create an event just so you can DJ it :)

Emily · Married on 11/04/2018

The best DJ!

We are SO glad we chose DJ Dayve as our music vendor for our wedding day. Dayve is extremely organized, talented, and fun to work with! My husband and I are pretty picky with music, so this was one of THE most important factors for us on our wedding day. Knowing this, we especially loved getting to work with Dayve leading up to our wedding as we meticulously perfected our playlists with him. Dayve was patient with our requests and helpful with recommendations (like when we were feeling super stumped on selecting songs for the ceremony music...he sent over a full folder with song options for us to select). More so, Dayve can easily cater to different music styles -- from salsa, EDM, pop, oldies...he managed to squeeze in every single one of our music requests. During our wedding night people kept coming up to us to compliment us on our DJ - as thrilled as we were to hear it, we were not surprised at all as we know Dayve is THE BEST. Looking back on our wedding day, I love remembering how full the dance floor was all night long -- everyone had a great time and danced the night away!

Cullen McDonald · Married on 10/07/2018

Great Dance Party - Guests Raved About It

DJ Dayve was the DJ at our wedding during October 2018. I received his contact information from our wedding coordinator, and interviewed DJ Dayve via video call as he’s based in Florida and I live in Washington DC. We had actually been conducting video interviews with several DJs, but I was immediately impressed by DJ Dayve’s professionalism and organization skills during our interview. DJ Davye also shared with us a some sample recording of different weddings and events he’d DJ’ed, which had the modern, energetic and most importantly, fun vibe we wanted for our wedding.

DJ Davye was very helpful during the entire process, where his organizational prowess was very helpful. I’m very into music and I was very pleased he has an organized method for capturing ALL of my music and specific song preferences that was very streamlined and ensured that the music played that at the wedding that felt personal and was my bride and my taste.

In terms of his actual performance during the wedding itself (ceremony, cocktail hour, reception/dancing), DJ Dayve was excellent. No issues whatsoever - music was always on cue, and did a great job with brief intros and announcement.

When it came to dancing, I trusted DJ Dayve’s judgment on music that would get the crowd up and dancing - and he delivered. DJ Davye did a great job balancing out the music that had all ages up and dancing - and (per request) managed an excellent transition to more modern hits as the night went on. Not only that - but DJ Dayve doesn’t sit back and press play - he’s up in front of the crowd in his DJ booth and it felt as if you’re in a club!

I even received tons of feedback from guests on how excellent our music and dancing was - much more so than your typical wedding!

• Kelsie

Kelsie · Married on 10/06/2018

We can’t recommend DJ Dayve enough! He is professional and fun. We received so many compliments on his setup and music selection, he kept the dance floor packed the entire night. Book him now!

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 09/22/2018

Five Star!!

DJ Dayve was absolutely great at our wedding! The whole process was very painless compared to other big wedding day decisions. He always responded back in a professional timely manner and was great with letting us know what to expect with every virtual meeting . The day of the wedding is when you truly see how magical music can make your wedding day feel. I'll never forget the emotion that ran through me the second I heard him begin the music for me to walk down the aisle. During the reception, everyone stayed on the dance floor and danced their booties off. He did great with reading the guests minds on what they were feeling. The next day I had numerous compliments on my DJ choice. I would highly recommend him for your wedding or any event in general!

DJ Dayve 8

Ryan Sheehan · Married on 09/08/2018

True Master of Ceremony

DJ Dayve was definitely our best vendor for our wedding, hands down. He was awesome when it came to the music played during the wedding, which is crucial to a good dj, but working with DJ Dayve was so much more than that. From the beginning, he took time to get to know us and what we were looking for in the ceremony and reception, and was extremely organized. He made sure that every detail of the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception was planned and timed accordingly, and provided lots of advice on best practices. He was flexible with his schedule for calls and site visits, and was very responsive to any questions we had, as well as friendly reminders on outstanding details we needed to decide on. Also, the uplighting he provided for the tent was a great touch.

All in all, DJ Dayve was professional, courteous, and organized, which are all crucial when working with a vendor. Plus, he runs a great party!

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2018

DJ Dayve was hands down our best vendor! We were so lucky to have worked with him and he was highly recommended by our wedding venue. He made the wedding planning process easy as he is so organized and experienced with weddings. We actually looked forward to our conversations and meetings with DJ Dayve -- he was always prepared and very efficient. When we needed to have 2 of our wedding songs cut for our first dance and the father/daughter dance and he was able to provide the cut versions, as requested, THE SAME DAY we had asked! He even detailed our entire timeline with all of our music requests and it was seamless the night of the wedding. From the start we knew we could trust DJ Dayve and he certainly delivered on the wedding day as all of our guests were on the dance floor all night!! DJ Dayve is incredible and overall a great guy. Our wedding would have not been the same without him. We highly recommend him if you want to have the time of your life. Thanks so much DJ DAYVE!!

Jennifer · Married on 08/11/2018

DJ Dayve was absolutely phenomenal!!!!! He did an excellent job MCing and DJing at our wedding. We knew as soon as we booked him that we would have nothing to worry about when it came to music for our wedding. We live in San Francisco and Dayve followed up and scheduled Skype meetings with us regularly throughout the entire process. He showed professionalism and helped guide us through picking music and organizing them accordingly. He listened to our suggestions and put together an absolutely killer playlist, we did not see a single person not 'getting down' on the dance floor. I had so many people approach me after the wedding and complement the DJ. Thank you Dayve for giving us an unforgettable night!!! We also highly recommend getting the extra lights during the dancing portion, it really made all the difference!

Danielle · Married on 07/14/2018

The most amazing experience. Dj Dayve made our wedding a great and stress free time

Patty · Married on 06/26/2018

DJ Dayve absolutely MADE our wedding better than we could ever imagine. The dance floor was alive from beginning to end. His professionalism coupled with his enthusiasm and talent are unsurpassable. In fact, our family wants to have an annual family reunion party with DJ Dayve! Dayve accommodated every age group at our wedding which ranged from 5 to 75 years old. He played Frank Sinatra to the Limbo Rock and everything in between. Our guests are still talking about our DJ and how much fun they had. Thank you DJ Dayve! We will definitely be using you again!

Sent on 07/13/2018

DJ Dayve's reply:

Thank you so much for these words, Patty. Your wedding was one for the books! I had a blast jamming with all of the kids :)

Gabriela · Married on 06/23/2018

Dj Dayve is spectacular. There is no other way to describe him and his services. Dj Dayve is the first person I reached out to after getting engaged and it was the best decision I made. I had several issues along the way with venue, and even though it was not necessarily in his job description to help me with these details of my wedding, he went above and beyond to help me find the perfect place for my wedding. Whenever I needed a vendor recommendation, he always had one for me and would even reach out to his contacts to assist me. I trusted Dayve, so I felt I could trust his recommendations, and I am so glad I did. Everyone he helped me hire was incredible. From our first meeting with Dayve, he was extremely professional and without having to show it off, it was evident that he was incredibly experienced and knowledgable, not only about music, but about the whole wedding industry. He made sure the whole night was exactly as we wanted, as well as made sure that everyone had a great time. Thank you Dayve for making the whole wedding planning experience a little less stressful and for making our wedding day the best day ever!!

Janet · Married on 06/23/2018

DJ Dayve was the absolute best choice to provide the entertainment at my daughter's wedding. He is extremely well prepared, professional, and great to work with. He spends time getting to know the likes and dislikes of the couple, and provides great insight and advice when needed. His energy during the reception was incredible and he had our guests on the dance floor the entire evening. I highly recommend DJ Dayve ... He is a master at his craft.!

Dan · Married on 05/05/2018

DJ Dayve was the best choice we made!! Our guests can’t stop talking about him and how much fun they had! He had EVERYONE dancing until the very last song and no one wanted to stop!! In the leadup to our wedding, he was very professional, organized and flexible - we couldn't have asked for anything more. We felt like we were in good hands the entire time and had 100% trust in him from the start. DJ Dayve's process for designing the wedding playlist is so awesome - he enables you to have as much input as you desire, starting with a straightforward yet very informative questionnaire and from there you work with him on building a robust and totally custom playlist. He is very quick to respond to questions you have and utilizes technology so efficiently. Overall, DJ Dayve is a down to earth and an extremely knowledgeable DJ that's so much fun to work with. Please take our word for it, there’s no other DJ you should choose for your wedding!!

Josh · Married on 04/27/2018

Can't say enough about how wonderful it was to have DJ Dayve run the sound/music/dance floor/after party at our wedding.

Dayve brings impressive experience and knowledge, which he generously offers in the months leading up to the wedding (incredible attention to detail from the start; willingly offers suggestions about scheduling, song selection, pacing; makes sure each name is pronounced correctly; works with the venue directly so we don't have to worry about it; etc).

Our guests all complemented us on the quality of the music and sound throughout the day -- it was one of the highlights for them. Dayve has a passion for this stuff -- and he's great at it.

TL;DR: Tremendous value - 10/10 - would recommend him to anyone for any event, in any setting. How's that?

Carly · Married on 04/14/2018

Dj Dayve killed it! He was extremely organized throughout the whole planning process and when it came time for the party, he was playing music based on crowds reactions. I would 10000% recommend him for anyone looking for a DJ.

Andrew · Married on 03/02/2018

DJ Dayve was very much involved in our wedding as an MC and DJ during our special celebration day. He is a true professional and was absolutely amazing. We would def use him again in the future for any event.

Rachel · Married on 02/24/2018

Dj Dayve was absolutely amazing! We never even stopped dancing! He helped make this night perfect! Since the moment we booked him till the end of our wedding night, he was always helpful and making sure everything went perfect! The best DJ in this area hands down!

Teresa · Married on 02/23/2018

Music is so important to us and dj dayve was the best part about our wedding (in terms of vendors)! From start to finish he was the most professional, provided the exact details we discussed, and everyone adored him! I highly recommend him, as he will take your wedding/event to the next level! He truly helped make our evening so special and unique! Thank you dj dayve!!

Sent on 03/02/2018

DJ Dayve's reply:

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of the wedding, Teresa! I loved every minute of working with all of you!

Alexandrea · Married on 02/17/2018

DJ Dayve is the absolute BEST DJ, hands down! From the very beginning he was nothing but accommodating. We were unsure of what we wanted, so we took forever to fill out his questionnaire and eventually we just decided to meet with him for help. He helped us figure out what we wanted and had some pretty awesome/fun ideas! Our guests were raving about how awesome the music was and how good he was! He kept everything super organized and was sure to fit everything in without making us feel rushed. He’s so nice and friendly and just wants to do everything he can to make your day SO perfect! By far, the best DJ around. I’d recommend him and no one else! Thank you DJ Dayve for such an amazing day and wedding-planing experience! You are so wonderful at what you do!

Kaleb · Married on 02/14/2018

ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL! DONT CHOOSE ANY OTHER DJ WHEN LOOKING FOR YOUR WEDDING OR PRIVATE EVENT! We just got married and EVERYONE raved on how awesome he was! He had everyone dancing the WHOLE night! It literally was the BEST!

DJ Dayve 9
    DJ Dayve 10
    DJ Dayve 11
    DJ Dayve 12
    DJ Dayve 13

Jaimie · Married on 02/10/2018

DJ Dayve did an absolutely phenomenal job at our wedding! We could not have asked for a better DJ to work with. He kept everyone dancing... even before the dancing started!! He responded almost immediately anytime we had a question! We highly recommend him and can't say enough great things about him and his services!!!!

Shary · Married on 02/02/2018

One of the best decisions we made was to hire Dave as our DJ! He was detail oriented, easy to contact, professional, and did a fantastic job at our wedding. Would highly recommend.