Fort Myers, FL 33907 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 66
  • Real Weddings 3

About JET SET WED

Wedding Planning and Styling for the fashionable destination bride. Now introducing styled engagement shoots.

Jet Set Wed is a full service wedding styling and planning company specializing in international wedding destinations, as well as weddings in the Southwest Florida area where the company is based. JSW also offers day of and decor services, as well as photo shoot styling.

Everyone has strengths, it's a matter of knowing what your strengths are. I know I can make moments like this more magical, remembered and meaningful. I can read my client in a way that proves to them that I will learn and speak their language. After that, the process becomes exciting and surreal.

centalonzacentalonzatrenholmphotolrw17680lo

JET SET WED 6
JET SET WED 7

Holly Jones · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Month/Day Of Coordinator

Maxine and Kehrin from JetSetWed were amazing! My husband John and I hired them for our day of coordination (making sure all the vendors were there setting up, we were on track for our day timeline, making our design come to life, offering advice if needed, and helping clean it all up). I was a bride that liked to indulged in the design and planning and was very particular about little details and I was able to fully trust this team to make it happen. I was relaxed my entire wedding day, and everything was even better than I even expected. DREAM TEAM!!

Sent on 05/02/2019

JET SET WED's reply:

Thank you so much Holly. You were an absolute dream bride too! It was such a pleasure working with you and I truly truly am so impressed by your talents. You are a true beauty inside and out. All the love to you my dear. Thank you for choosing us.
    XO
    JSW TEAM

Laura L Carneal · Married on 04/27/2019

She had it all!

JSW was the best! She was so accommodating as we planned our wedding 3,000 miles away (in LA). JSW made it feel so personal and she was incredibly helpful in dealign with my lack of interest in the details, until I was presented with details. (lol). She was flexible, customized a plan that fit our needs and rolled with the punches. She even helped me the morning of in eliminating distractions and keeping the bridal suite positive and calm. She had EVERYTHING in her day-of kit. Seriously. Everything. Just ask her. All in all, she was a blast to work with, she has connections and solutions for all requests and she's someone you want to hang out with, so it was a win-win having Jet Set Wed involved with making our wedding weekend one for the books!

Sent on 08/13/2019
    JET SET WED 8
    JET SET WED 9
    JET SET WED 10

Chauchau · Married on 03/02/2019

Kehrin is awesome!

Kehrin was able to take my ideas and elevate them beyond my expectations! My friends and family were so surprised that I was not at all stressed out during the entire wedding planning, I felt that I was forgetting something and when I would text her, she already had everything handled! We had chosen to do the full wedding design and planning and it was the best decision for us. She was able to combine my love for mixing patterns and colors with my husband's minimalistic and clean aesthetic. It was a stunning and beautiful wedding that went completely smoothly. I could not more enthusiastically recommend Kehrin!

Sent on 03/15/2019

JET SET WED's reply:

Chau & Anthony,
    I can not tell you how fun it was to be stretched out of my design comfort zone to create your wedding. You are such cool eclectic spirits with the sweetest hearts that it was just a pleasure to spend this time with you discovering who you were as a couple. I only hope we did you justice. I also wish you booked us even farther out so we had more time to spend together:))
    XO

• How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

• Burroughs Home & Gardens
    Burroughs Home & Gardens Historic Weddings

High profile connection......... and much needed in SWFL!

• Tastebuds Custom Catering, Inc
    Tastebuds Custom Catering, Inc Wedding Caterers

This endorsement does not have enough room for us to rave about Jet Set Wed!! From initial contact to the very end of the event it is an absolute dream to work with Kehrin and her team! Every time we work with Jet Set Wed we leave the event inspired, energized and satisfied of a job well done. Highly recommended!!

• Celine Michelle Photography
    Celine Michelle Photography Wedding Photographers

Kehrin and her staff at Jet Set Wed are by far the most talented and stylish wedding professionals I know. Her work is outstanding from local to all around the globe, and she has an eye for design and styling that is unmatched. Working with her would be a dream for any client or vendor. Looking for the best? You've found her!

• Fort Myers, 33907 See on map