JET SET WED Reviews

JET SET WED 6
JET SET WED 7

Holly Jones · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Month/Day Of Coordinator

Maxine and Kehrin from JetSetWed were amazing! My husband John and I hired them for our day of coordination (making sure all the vendors were there setting up, we were on track for our day timeline, making our design come to life, offering advice if needed, and helping clean it all up). I was a bride that liked to indulged in the design and planning and was very particular about little details and I was able to fully trust this team to make it happen. I was relaxed my entire wedding day, and everything was even better than I even expected. DREAM TEAM!!

Sent on 05/02/2019

JET SET WED's reply:

Thank you so much Holly. You were an absolute dream bride too! It was such a pleasure working with you and I truly truly am so impressed by your talents. You are a true beauty inside and out. All the love to you my dear. Thank you for choosing us.

Laura L Carneal · Married on 04/27/2019

She had it all!

JSW was the best! She was so accommodating as we planned our wedding 3,000 miles away (in LA). JSW made it feel so personal and she was incredibly helpful in dealign with my lack of interest in the details, until I was presented with details. (lol). She was flexible, customized a plan that fit our needs and rolled with the punches. She even helped me the morning of in eliminating distractions and keeping the bridal suite positive and calm. She had EVERYTHING in her day-of kit. Seriously. Everything. Just ask her. All in all, she was a blast to work with, she has connections and solutions for all requests and she's someone you want to hang out with, so it was a win-win having Jet Set Wed involved with making our wedding weekend one for the books!

Sent on 08/13/2019
    JET SET WED 8
    JET SET WED 9
    JET SET WED 10

Chauchau · Married on 03/02/2019

Kehrin is awesome!

Kehrin was able to take my ideas and elevate them beyond my expectations! My friends and family were so surprised that I was not at all stressed out during the entire wedding planning, I felt that I was forgetting something and when I would text her, she already had everything handled! We had chosen to do the full wedding design and planning and it was the best decision for us. She was able to combine my love for mixing patterns and colors with my husband's minimalistic and clean aesthetic. It was a stunning and beautiful wedding that went completely smoothly. I could not more enthusiastically recommend Kehrin!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Chau & Anthony,
    I can not tell you how fun it was to be stretched out of my design comfort zone to create your wedding. You are such cool eclectic spirits with the sweetest hearts that it was just a pleasure to spend this time with you discovering who you were as a couple. I only hope we did you justice. I also wish you booked us even farther out so we had more time to spend together:))
  • China

China · Married on 02/23/2019

Saved the day!

I don’t even know where to begin because Kehrin went so above and beyond any expectation I had.
    When initially starting to gather vendors for my wedding I knew that a Day of coordinator was needed, but honestly my thought was just to take some of the pressure off my mom. I also wanted to keep my wedding low key and I was planning a Florida wedding from Minnesota, so I knew I needed vendors I could trust but that we’re also within budget.
    Jet Set Wed was a vendor suggestion provided by our venue. But when I looked into it Kehrin was out of the budget I wanted to spend. So, I ended up going with another vendor who had great reviews, was very professional over the phone, and was within my budget.
    Well, unfortunately two weeks out from my wedding day the day of coordinator was nowhere to be found. My family couldn’t track her down and neither could our venue. It was honestly one of the most stressful things I’ve ever been put through.
    Our venue was wonderful and tracked down options of vendors that were still available for day of coordination. Fortunately, Kehrin was still available and this time there was no question about her cost.
    All I can say is Kehrin stepped in and I had no clue how desperately I had actually needed her. She had a timeline put together in a day, reached out to all my other vendors and gave them specific instructions, she helped me put together a list of photos I wanted my photographer to capture, I mean I could go on and on, there were so many details that I had no clue needed to be addressed. After our conversation I felt so reassured that I was in the best possible hands.
    So, it’s the day of my wedding and naturally some things went wrong. That’s a strong way of putting it but, basically on your wedding day some things don’t go as planned. Kehrin put out every fire, some I’m sure I didn’t even know about. She had me at such ease and honestly the day felt to me like it ran flawlessly.
    Kehrin also added in the most special details that were way above her scope of hire. I still look at the Instagram stories she saved on her page and cry. My family also still comments on how Kehrin was a godsend.
    I can’t begin to express how emotional it is to feel so cared for by a vendor in an industry that can be so cruel. I mean besides the original day of coordinator taking our money and disappearing I also had major issues with my wedding dress and alterations vendors. By the time Kehrin came into the picture I felt so taken advantage of and so disillusioned by the industry.
    Kehrin is honestly the best option in her field. She truly loves her job and takes so much pride in the service she provides. She goes above and beyond to insure her brides have a flawless day and creates an actual experience for guests.
    I also realized that during the wedding planning process the people you spend the most time planning with are your vendors and they also are the people you spend the most time with on your wedding day. Kehrin has the most calming presence and was someone I was very comfortable spending so much time with and is someone I’m very proud to say I know and have worked with.

*photos uploaded are all her special touches.

Sent on 08/24/2019
    JET SET WED 16
    JET SET WED 17
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 01/04/2019

Wonderful experience - everything we needed, wanted and more.

Kehrin and her team designed and coordinated an absolutely incredible wedding day for us! She was wonderful to work with and our experience was exactly as she described in my first conversation with her. She drew inspiration from some images I shared, she listened carefully to things that were important to us, and she designed a day more beautiful than I could have imagined. She proactively made recommendations, offered options as needed, and did it all with a warmth and professionalism that inspired trust. She masterfully coordinated extra logistics associated with having our ceremony on a beach that required boat transportation from the hotel. The team also managed to calmly, quickly and seamlessly flip our reception to our indoor backup location when an unexpected storm came through after dinner.

I was recently part of another wedding party which made me even more grateful for the way Kehrin handled everything for us. When we decided to have a destination wedding, I knew I wanted to invest in a planner who would be able to create an awesome experience for my family and all our guests, and who would be there to coordinate details so we could all just enjoy the day. Choosing JetSetWed felt right. Kehrin went above and beyond. We have so many amazing memories and are incredibly grateful to the team that made it happen. I highly recommend JetSetWed.

Sent on 06/22/2019
    JET SET WED 18
    JET SET WED 19
    JET SET WED 20

Rita · Married on 11/11/2018

Wedding design dream!

As soon as I saw Kehrin’s work, I knew she would turn our wedding dream design into a reality- and I wasn’t wrong! She got my vision and delivered a perfect design proposal in no time. The rest of the process was made super easy, and I’m so grateful for that-especially being out of state! When our reception had to be moved inside due to the rain, she made it seem as though it was all designed to be there in the first place! I’m still in awe of how beautiful it all came together, and our detail photos are some of my absolute favorites!!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Rita,
    Your wedding will be a fave of mine for years to come because you truly were a "perfect match" for our esthetics so it was a dream to design for you. I still can't get over how stunning you were on the day and how beautifully everything came together. It was your trust in us that made it all work and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for that.

Susie · Married on 10/27/2017

Oh my gosh ! Where to start ? Kehrin is absolutely the BEST wedding planner ! We hired her soon after my daughter got engaged . We really weren't sure what to expect but we knew we needed help . The month before the wedding is a crazy time and Kehrin took all the crazy and made it easy . She literally took care of all the details . As mom of the bride my job got easier as the wedding approached . She was wonderful at the rehearsal. And then came the actual wedding . I had the time of my life because I didn't have to worry about ANYTHING! She just got it done ! That even included bandaging my elderly dad who cut himself getting off a golf cart and safety pinning my daughters dress as she danced when a bustle came loose ! She managed to keep everyone on task without appearing bossy....and always a smile on her face ! Kehrin is an expert in her field. They only give 5 stars as a rating option but we would give her a million !

Sent on 10/30/2017

Matt · Married on 10/06/2017

I am so pleased with what Kehrin has done for my wife and I. Her attention to detail is incredible, she took the time to truly understand us and what we wanted, she brought it all to life and it was simply impressive to see. She was the best decision we made; my wife and I feel so bless that God made our paths crossed with JET SET WED. If you need an awesome wedding planner with an amazing since of style, look no further.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Morgan · Married on 09/16/2017

I cant even begin to explain how grateful and appreciative I am for Jet Set Wed! She was literally my ROCK through this journey, without her I seriously don't know what I would have done. Despite our up's and down's with the Cat 4 Hurricane that decided to come through less than one week before our wedding, she still made our dream become reality. Kehrin and I just clicked from the moment we had our first conversation, she just understood me and my vision and to have her bring everything that I planned for over a year and half come together and be so breathtaking was absolutely amazing. She is literally my hero and we couldn't have pulled off the most perfect day without her!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Elise · Married on 02/11/2017

Kehrin did an incredible job planning our wedding. We live in Miami and wanted to get married in Captiva (about a 3 hour drive away) and were able to be there to do most of the planning in person. We were so happy we had Kehrin there because she made the experience so easy and fun. There was not a single detail that was overlooked or missed. I highly recommend using Jet Set Wed!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Khrys · Married on 11/05/2016

I cannot say enough about how incredible Jet Set Wed is. Kehrin is an absolute pro at what she does... and it shows. You can tell that this is her calling! Kehrin is extremely easy to work with, flexible, and ALWAYS available with open communication. I must have emailed her 1,000 times with ideas, thoughts, and stressors and she promptly responded each and every time with a thorough, detailed response. I always felt heard. I am a TOTAL control freak and somehow she managed to make sure I felt in control, while taking away each of the tiny things that were causing me anxiety. Every detail was exquisite and beautiful, while staying within our budget. When I suggested something totally out of our budget, she somehow found something with the exact same feel for half the price!! The night of our wedding rehearsal, she literally sewed me into my dress when the zipper broke down the side. As I panicked, she kept me calm and fixed the problem without missing a beat. On the day of our wedding, I was a nervous wreck (as most brides are) and worried about the tiniest of things - she assured me each step of the way that it would all work out, and because of her, it did! I heard about several things that went wrong (power outage, toilet clog, etc.) after the fact and never even knew it was happening!! We received so many compliments about our one of a kind wedding and we truly believe that if not for Kehrin and Jet Set Wed, we would not have had the beautiful wedding of our dreams! We HIGHLY recommend Jet Set Wed - they are AMAZING and their quality of service is unmatched!!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Erin · Married on 10/29/2016

Kehrin was absolutely amazing! She made the entire process stress-free (as much as a wedding can be :) ) and the wedding day stunning. She knew all my vendors which made communication easy. She knew how to solve any concern and has impeccable taste while still tailoring the day to suit our style. You want the best package you can afford- SHE IS SO WORTH IT! I don't say this lightly but our wedding day was literally the best day of my life and Kehrin made that happen.

Sent on 03/02/2017

Briana · Married on 10/22/2016

Our wedding would not have been the same without Kehrin from Jet Set Wed. She is such an incredibly talented designer and planner and we felt so at ease throughout the process of planning our wedding. She listened to what we had to say and brought everything to life better than we could have ever imagined. Her ideas were so creative and added so much personality to our wedding. She also worked diligently on the day of our wedding and kept all of our vendors in check and on time. We hear all the time that our big day looked like it came straight out of a magazine and that is all thanks to Kehrin and her team. I will be recommending her to all of my fellow brides! Thank you again, Kehrin!!! Xo

Sent on 02/18/2017

I owe so much to Kehrin. The wedding surpassed all of my expectations. Kehrin's attention to detail, calming presence, creative thinking, and flawless execution made our wedding unforgettable! Kehrin understood my vision right away and elevated each of my design ideas. I was planning from out of state and her responsiveness to email and text messaging was essential. Kehrin was also very sensitive to cost and knew when to raise alternative solutions that were more cost-effective.

I was calm on my wedding day because of Kehrin. She had everything under control despite us having a complicated progressive dinner service and second venue for the after party. She even went through the trouble of getting us some much needed coffee when the venue and the caterer couldn't provide it.

We are so lucky to have had the opportunity to work with Kehrin. We are so grateful for everything she did to make our wedding nothing short of perfection!

Sent on 04/24/2016

Amanda · Married on 02/13/2016

We had already partially planned our wedding when I hired Kehrin at Jet Set Wed for planning and Day Of. If I could go back and change 1 thing about my wedding planning, it would've been to hire Jet Set Wed from the beginning and give Kehrin complete control because she is completely amazing!! She took my vision to another level, way beyond what I imagined, in a way that was incredibly beautiful and meaningful. I still get compliments on the beauty and detail of my wedding over a year later because it was so unique. Nothing compares to the Day Of services, everything was completely perfect. I love Jet Set Wed, using them was one of the best choices I've ever made!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Kehrin planned my sister's wedding WEEK and my family could not have been more thankful for her! From an intimate dinner with our grandparents overlooking the beach, to a picture perfect rehearsal dinner, to a fun and creative welcome party, we could have gone home happy. But Kehrin truly proved how valuable having a planner can be on the actual wedding day. The wedding was black tie with almost 200 people and Kerhin planned every detail and minute with such a warm and gentle demeanor, and always had smile on her face no matter what was going on behind the scenes. We have a huge family with a lot of opinions, and Kerhin was able to help my sister stay focused throughout the planning process. My sister, who is quite the perfectionist, felt totally comfortable letting Kerhin take over some of the decision making which in the end allowed my sister to enjoy her engagement. One last note, Kerhin comes with just enough input on recommendations for vendors, styling, etc. - she came up with the perfect team for each event! Without this guidance, we could have gone in a very wrong direction since it was a destination wedding. Thank you Kerhin for everything you did - we are still looking at pictures and discovering little details that you so thoughtfully paid attention to throughout the week!

Sent on 02/11/2016

Shannon · Married on 11/14/2015

I don't even know where to begin with Kehrin and Jet Set Wed because she was amazing in more ways than I could have ever imagined. I was trying to plan from a distance, didn't quite know how to express my vision, was in the middle of a very intense graduate school program and thanks to Kehrin, had a wedding that was beyond any dreams I could have had. One of the best things about Kehrin is she helps identify what YOU want and what your style is and help it come to fruition. She thinks of the smallest details that make such a huge difference on your wedding day. She knows all the best vendors in the area so you can guarantee you will have access to all the greatest products. Kehrin likes to make everyone's wedding unique to them so you will have a one of a kind event. On the day of the event she makes everything run smoothly and you have absolutely zero stress. People continue to talk about our wedding and said it was the most amazing wedding they have ever been to. Kehrin and her team are the absolute best in the business. I can't wait to have a vow renewal to get to plan another party with her.

Sent on 12/21/2015
  • User4191247 · 2+ years ago

MAGICAL!!! Can I give Kehrin a 10 out of 5?!?! I don't even know where to begin. Jet Set Wed is awesome…the best! Kehrin’s vision was everything and more….. Words from my husband!! Matt and I just loved her from the very beginning. From the moment I talked to Kehrin on the phone I knew that I wanted “needed” her to help plan my big day. Kehrin has a true unique vision to help you identify with what you are looking for….sometimes without even know what you are looking for!!! Planning a wedding from a far is stressful enough but she made it so easy!! She made my dreams come true!!! Kehrin made everything so magical!! From helping me pick the right vendors for me, to walking me through all the milestones, to making sure I was on track. She made everything seamless. I didn’t worry about a thing the day of our wedding…no stress! She was there for me!!! Our guests are still talking about our wedding, it was the wedding of the year and hard to top! I wish I could take credit but it was Kehrin, her vision, her relationships with other vendors and just her! Don’t think twice to call her, she is the best! I miss her already!!!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Missy · Married on 03/28/2015

Man, where do I start? Kehrin is awesome, she rocks! We love her! I was seriously overwhelmed after getting engaged, since I wasn't an expert on anything wedding-related. Pinterest is great, but who has time for all that?! I was inundated with questions, opinions, recommendations…and uncertainty. I wanted everything to be perfect, but didn't know what to do. Kehrin lined up some great resources to start, and even suggested ways to save $ on a couple vendor choices - all before I hired her! I decided to officially hire her for the full shebang and let me tell you, she did not disappoint. She answered all my questions and spent the time to understand my 'vision' - hell, she helped me create a vision I couldn't even articulate and brought it to life. She helped my fiancé and I select the right vendors for our wedding, so it felt like ‘us.’ We didn't want anything cookie-cutter, traditional or boring. I know, I know, that's what you want too - and Kehrin will help you make it happen! If you’re looking for a smart, resourceful, kick-ass wedding planner, look no further. She's worth every penny and then some.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Kristin · Married on 03/21/2015

Kehrin Hassan with Jet Set Wed is absolutely amazing at what she does!! I contacted her a little over a year before our wedding. After meeting with her and hearing some of her ideas, I knew she was going to make our day perfect. She has a special eye for everything wedding. When I explained my vision to her she made it come to life. Kehrin contacted all of the best vendors that could provide exactly what we were looking for. Every step in the planning process went so smooth with her help. I can honestly say our wedding wouldn't have been nearly half as great if it wasn't for her. And when we our big day was actually here, it was more than I could have ever imagined. Myself, husband and all of our guests were in awe of the day Kehrin put together. I can't thank her enough for making our day so perfect. I wouldn't trust anyone else with all your wedding planning needs. She is the absolute best!!!

Sent on 04/16/2015

It is hard to put into words how much Kehrin, of Jet Set Wed, meant to our wedding day.

Leading up to our wedding, Kehrin was on top of everything down to the smallest of details. She communicated timely, efficiently, taking away so much of the wedding stress I had not anticipated that I would have. She put me to ease when I felt my nerves getting too much. She went out of her way to make the planning process, visits, convenient for us.

The true illustration of how amazing Kehrin is came on our wedding weekend. The weekend was originally supposed to have both the rehearsal and wedding on the beach. The weather went back and forth and ultimately helped me make the great call with having the wedding events inside and under a tent.

Before I walked down the aisle, I began to cry and Kehrin was the one wiping away my [happy] tears and motivating me to keep it together.

She created the most beautiful ceremony inside with the driftwood we were originally going to use outside, as well as tons of candles. Although not originally planned, as I stood at the alter surrounded by candles, I actually thought to myself, "this is the most beautiful moment I could have ever imagined." This was all thanks to Kehrin.

As it began to pour during our ceremony and into the reception, Kehrin seamlessly transitioned guests to the tent where our (mainly her) beautiful ideas came alive-- tablescapes reflecting natural elements of the ocean like driftwood, coral, sea fans and whispy centerpieces. A white chandelier hanging above the dance floor. Areas with white antique furniture which turned into cigar/whiskey lounges. It was more beautiful than I could fathom.

Throughout the whole night, Kehrin pulled everyone and everything together.

Kehrin is incredible-- creative and kind, with a true talent, gift, and passion for what she does. I cannot thank her for making our wedding the happiest day of our lives.

Sent on 03/08/2015

Nikki · Married on 09/15/2014

I don't even know where to begin with how ecstatic I am with the results of my wedding which was planned by Kehrin at Jet Set Wed. I went to Kehrin with a basic idea, and she took my vision and made it come to life, only 110% more awesome then I could have ever envisioned. She found the perfect venue, then pulled together the most incredible team of vendors which made my wedding day perfection. She is so creative and when I walked into my wedding everywhere I looked was an incredibly creative and thoughtful detail that Kehrin had made. My guests were all so blown away. Also her organization and attention to detail made me feel relaxed knowing EXACTLY what was happening with everyone involved and how it was all being pulled together the day of my wedding. She is so amazing at what she does. I really can't recommend Jet Set Wed enough. THANK YOU!!! XOX

Sent on 09/17/2014

Vikki · Married on 03/29/2014

There are not enough great things that I could say about Kehrin of JSW! She made everything as easy and fabulous as possible. Even when it poured on our wedding day, she turned a crisis into a beautiful situation! There is no one better. A true testament to her value is the grooms opinion, and my husband could not have been more impressed... he was very unsure when I said I wanted a planner and then once he saw all the amazing work that she put into it, she turned out to be his favorite thing about the wedding! He's still looking for an excuse to need her help with something again!! A+ in my book!!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Natasha · Married on 03/08/2014

For the last two weeks I have been trying to figure out the best way to describe how Kehrin pulled together our most special day. Kehrin is a Godsend; I owe it all to Kehrin that there was no stress or drama on our wedding day. She had literally thought of and anticipated everything.

Let me start off by saying that I was probably a complicated client, we were from out of town, had no idea what city we wanted to have the wedding in & neither of us really wanted it to feel like a formal wedding. I had no idea what I wanted because quite frankly I never had that dream of getting married and having a “fairytale” wedding. That whole concept doesn’t really work for me and my more practical nature. My husband and I are both hard working professionals, really down to earth & we wanted something more cool, more partyesque; a get together for our family & close friends to mingle, enjoy some good food, good conversation & help us celebrate the joining of our lives.

Kehrin was great in first helping me narrow down a city & venue that would be a good fit for us. We had this idea of getting married at a beach house, having the atmosphere being very lounge-ish, cool & relaxed just like our personalities. Kehrin took that idea and executed it to perfection! She had all of our bases covered from stationary, catering, to photography, entertainment, decor, etc. I literally didn’t have to do much of anything besides figure out the colors (which she also helped with) and sign contracts/pay for services. This was the best part of our agreement as it took a huge weight off of our shoulders.

I would recommend Kehrin to anyone looking to plan a wedding; she will make sure you are well taken care of!

Sent on 03/24/2014

Alexa · Married on 11/10/2013

Kehrin was a lifesaver for my wedding date in November! I contacted her 3 weeks before my wedding for day of coordination services and she was prompt in her response and had a detailed timeline for me the very next day. She relieved me of all my anxiety and answered any questions I had about wedding day concerns. She arranged to have all of my vendors arrive and was with me the day of from start to finish. Kehrin is a great resource, I only wish I had contacted her sooner for full wedding coordination.

Sent on 12/13/2013