Captiva, FL 33924 Map · Phone number

About Expose Photography

Expose Photography by Heather Barkis is a traveling photography company obsessed with the details. We book all over! From Fort Laurdale to Tampa, Downtown Fort Myers to Orlando, Washington DC to Captiva. We recently just shot at Pippin Hill in Viriginia, and fell in LOVE! Our goal is to travel as much as we can, and to photograph your love story along the way. We offer a package to suit every brides need, and have associate photographers on staff for 2nd photographer packages. Every moment is captured through one lens or the other. Our goal is to customize every detail to accomodate each bride. Expose Photography is an established company, with 7 years of experience under their belts. We have photographed in every scenario and nothing surprises us! Weddings are wild and fun and we truly love what we do.

Follow Expose Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Milissa Sprecher Photography

37 Reviews for Expose Photography

• Jenny

Jenny · Married on 01/16/2021

Heather is Incredible!

Heather Barkis is such an incredible photographer. She captured our engagement photos and wedding on Captiva Island, Florida. She came recommended to us by our wedding planner, and we are forever grateful! Heather is such a calm energy and will be sure to get all of your photos in a very fun way. My entire family raved about our engagement photos and raved about working with Heather during our wedding weekend. We cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 01/21/2021

Lauren W. · Married on 11/13/2020

Heather Saves the Day!!!

Heather is AMAZING!!! My original photographer tested positive for COVID less than 24 hours before my wedding and Heather stepped and made the process so seamless. Heather is so great and easy to get along with and she was such a great fit for our group. She acted like she knew exactly what was going on and was nice, but also a "leader" to help organize group photos. I am so glad I had the opportunity to work with Heather. Heather and my wedding planner (Brittiny Gibson) truly saved our day :)

Sent on 12/06/2020
  • Kathy

Kathy J. · Married on 09/10/2020

October 2019 McKeithen Elopement/Cape Coral, FL

Heather is an absolute delight to work with! She captured our special day in the most beautiful settings! Her photos are incredible. She is professional, experienced and fun to work with. We highly recommend Heather with Expose Photography.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Expose Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2548.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3600
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Proofs

• iheART Films Wedding Videographers

Heather and her team are just amazing to work along side of. We love working with Expose and our brides do too!

• Captiva, FL, 33924 See on map
    Location of (Expose Photography)

Expose Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Expose Photography include in the starting price?

Expose Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• High-Res Images
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Expose Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Expose Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Expose Photography offer?

Expose Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Expose Photography offer?

Expose Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Expose Photography offer for wedding events?

Expose Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Expose Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Expose Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.