Captiva, FL 33924 Map · Phone number

About Expose Photography

Expose Photography by Heather Barkis is a traveling photography company obsessed with the details. We book all over! From Fort Laurdale to Tampa, Downtown Fort Myers to Orlando, Washington DC to Captiva. We recently just shot at Pippin Hill in Viriginia, and fell in LOVE! Our goal is to travel as much as we can, and to photograph your love story along the way. We offer a package to suit every brides need, and have associate photographers on staff for 2nd photographer packages. Every moment is captured through one lens or the other. Our goal is to customize every detail to accomodate each bride. Expose Photography is an established company, with 7 years of experience under their belts. We have photographed in every scenario and nothing surprises us! Weddings are wild and fun and we truly love what we do.

Follow Expose Photography on

35 Reviews for Expose Photography

• Kathy

Kathy James · Married on 09/10/2020

October 2019 McKeithen Elopement/Cape Coral, FL

Heather is an absolute delight to work with! She captured our special day in the most beautiful settings! Her photos are incredible. She is professional, experienced and fun to work with. We highly recommend Heather with Expose Photography.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Mairin

Mairin Ashley Mcginley · Married on 01/11/2020

Highly recommend!!

Heather was kind, professional, but still easygoing and flexible during the entire process. She helped both my groom and I feel at ease from engagement shots to the day of the wedding. I knew she had a great eye and saw the vision. I’d recommend Heather to any bride!

Sent on 01/31/2020

Sara B · Married on 11/10/2018

Heather is amazing!

I chose her initially because I liked the light & bright photos she takes, especially for a Florida wedding. She was personable from the time we met her and she really delivers. Heather was able to capture every single shot I imagined wanting from the wedding and more. Her eye for light and candid moments and her attention to detail make her unbeatable. I so appreciated her perfectly adjusting the train of my dress early in the day and how she was able to keep things moving along. She makes portraits feel natural and she is fun to work with while being very unintrusive, I didn't notice her at all during the ceremony, and she captured it perfectly. From our first meeting, our engagement pictures (the weather couldn't have been worse and she still found light!), and throughout the planning she was communicative and honest, and had great recommendations for other vendors. She worked well with her assistant, our DJ and our venue & catering manager. I'm in love with the photos and really happy that I chose Heather to make it possible to re-live the day. I'd highly recommend her and will definitely trust her with future family photos.

Sent on 02/09/2019

Expose Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2548.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3600
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Proofs

• iheART Films Wedding Videographers

Heather and her team are just amazing to work along side of. We love working with Expose and our brides do too!

• Captiva, FL, 33924 See on map
    Location of (Expose Photography)