Captiva, FL 33924 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,600
Availability Check your date

About Expose Photography by Heather Barkis

Expose Photography by Heather Barkis is a traveling photography company obsessed with the details. We have weddings booked from Fort Laurdale to Tampa, Downtown Fort Myers to Orlando, Washington DC to Captiva. Our goal is to travel as much as we can, and to photograph your love story along the way. We offer a package to suit every brides need, and have associate photographers on staff for 2nd photographer packages. Every moment is captured through one lens or the other. Our goal is to customize every detail to accomodate each bride. Expose Photography is a new company, but the photographers are pros and have photographed over 200 weddings. New equipment, fresh ideas, large imaginations.. mix that up with a couple of hopeless romantics and you have the Expose Photography team.

Follow Expose Photography by Heather Barkis on

3g2a5516

33 Reviews for Expose Photography by Heather Barkis

• QueenB4Life

Stevi · Married on 05/04/2018

If I could give Heather 1 million stars I would...words cannot express how grateful my husband and I were for Heather's stunning work, professionalism, gracious heart, and calming spirit.
    To say our wedding day was memorable, is an understatement....nothing went as planned, but because of Heather, in the end everything was perfect, and we have the most stunning images as proof.
    Just so you can understand how above and beyond Heather went for us....here is a little bit of what our big day entailed.
    Bride (me) ends up in urgent care the morning of her wedding day with sever food poisoning and dehydration. Unable to get out of bed, wedding is postponed to the following day, and Heather was more than understanding and worked with my family to reschedule for the following day.
    On the day of our wedding "take two" we battled fierce winds, and gulf shore storms, which left Heather navigating the unknowns of where we are going to have the ceremony (the plan was for the beach) and at the last minute deciding to do a first look and push the start of the ceremony back slightly for fear the sky would open and we wouldn't capture any beach shots.
    I'll be honest I was nervous to get the images, I knew my husband would look amazing....but it took hours for me to prepare myself for that day and with the weather tossing my hair around, and our struggles with the conditions that day I really had no idea how our images would turn out.
    I quickly learned Heather had it all under control, and yes there are some hilarious images of our hair looking like troll dolls, but those are memories I will never forget. 95% of our pictures paint the picture of a story book wedding, filled with love, laughter, and cherished memories.
    We could never thank Heather enough for capturing what to this day is the best day of our life...regardless of the food poisoning, postponed wedding day, and stormy weather.

Expose Photography by Heather Barkis 1
    Expose Photography by Heather Barkis 6
    Expose Photography by Heather Barkis 7
    Expose Photography by Heather Barkis 8

Megan · Married on 04/02/2017

I would highly recommend Expose Photography for any type of event or pictures your family needs. Heather shot my bridal shower last February and then my wedding last April and I couldn't be more impressed with how she captured the memories perfectly. We loved the pictures so much that we also had her take our son's newborn pictures in December. Coming from a first time mom, she made me feel so comfortable with how she handled my little guy. She was very professional and I will definitely be using her again for future family photos or events. :)

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/05/2016

Dealing with Heather was such a pleasure! From the moment that I contacted her to after the wedding she has been so responsive. She makes you feel very comfortable during the process. I haven't gotten any pictures back yet but I am very confident that they are going to be beautiful. My wedding was a destination so communication was very important for me. She helped me with the timeline of my events which was EXTREMELY helpful. I would highly recommend her for any of your photography needs.

Expose Photography by Heather Barkis FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,548.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs

• iheART Films
    iheART Films Wedding Videographers

Heather and her team are just amazing to work along side of. We love working with Expose and our brides do too!

• Captiva, FL 33924 See on map