Taylor Shea Photography

$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

Celebrating with you as a true Type 7 🎉

Luxury service that isn’t “stuffy” 🌿✨

Photos that are actually fun! 💃

_____

I get it. Not every bride knows how to pose like a model, and not every groom is super excited for their engagement session…

But that doesn’t mean that your wedding day can’t be a fairytale, or that your partner won’t crack a toothy smile for your save the dates (heck — they might even enjoy themselves)! All you need is the right person to cultivate a comfortable environment 😉

When you hire me, I serve you with sensitivity, efficiency, respect, and expertise.

I deliver more than just good photos, I'm here to make sure your day goes smoothly and everyone feels at ease.

Consider me your personal lighting expert, posing coach, outfit coordinator, groomsmen wrangler, and dad-joke maker.

Less fluffy and stuffy. More natural and relatable.

_____

Based in sunny Southwest Florida, and ready to travel 🛩

www.taylorsheaphoto.com

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Abigail
    Abigail C. Married on 02/12/2021

The best photographer EVER

I wish I could give Taylor more than a 5 star review because she truly deserves more than that! She is the most talented photographer I know and the most down to earth, as well. When we met her for our engagement shoot, I knew right away that she was a perfect fit for us. She made our shoot feel so natural and we had a blast! Then at our wedding, her and her team were EVERYWHERE!!!!! They were getting shots from every angle and they never missed a beat! Every time I turned around, someone was right there taking a picture. I have family members still talking about great Taylor and her team did at the wedding! I love Taylor and her attention to detail so much that I've already asked her if she'll do my maternity shoot (wayyyy off in the future...but thats how much I love her and her work)! I HIGHLY recommend Taylor and her team!! This is the photographer for you, I promise!!!
  • Sharilynn
    Sharilynn D. Married on 02/01/2021

So Awesome!!

Taylor was so much fun to work with! She understood what we were looking for in our pictures and captured so many great moments. She picked up quickly on our likes and dislikes for the type of photos we wanted and did not hesitate to help us out with things we did not expect her to such as fixing the dress, a shoe issue or whatever else may happen unexpectedly. She is super great to get along with and really puts you at ease with all eyes on you! Highly highly recommend! Amazing!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 01/23/2021

Could not have asked for a Better Person

We couldn't have been more pleased with the experience of working with Taylor as our wedding photographer. From the day we met I knew that she was perfect for us. She is incredibly talented at what she does. She made me feel super comfortable and even brought out the inner model in my now husband. I cannot even begin to rave enough about the pictures she took. Everything was perfect and I cannot pick a single favorite photo because they were all amazing. I would highly recommend aylor Shea for any event and will only be using her services going forward. Thanks again for the wonderful photos and memories!

PO BOX 2246 Pineland, FL, 33945
Location of (Taylor Shea Photography)

Taylor Shea Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Taylor Shea Photography include in the starting price?

Taylor Shea Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Taylor Shea Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Taylor Shea Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Taylor Shea Photography offer?

Taylor Shea Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural

What photography services does Taylor Shea Photography offer?

Taylor Shea Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Taylor Shea Photography offer for wedding events?

Taylor Shea Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Taylor Shea Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Taylor Shea Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding