Taylor Shea Photography

$3,950 Most Popular Price

$3,950 Most Popular Price

Celebrating with you as a true Type 7 🎉

Luxury service that isn’t “stuffy” 🌿✨

Photos that are actually fun! 💃

_____

When you hire me, I serve you with sensitivity, efficiency, respect, and expertise.

I deliver more than just good photos, I'm here to make sure your day goes smoothly and everyone feels at ease.

Consider me your personal lighting expert, posing coach, outfit coordinator, groomsmen wrangler, and dad-joke maker.

Less fluffy and stuffy. More natural and relatable.

_____

Based in sunny Southwest Florida, and ready to travel 🛩

www.taylorsheaphoto.com

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Slideshow
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,950

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Alexandra M. Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience and amazing photos!

Taylor was amazing in capturing our day! She was very thorough with her timeline and shot list preference. Taylor catered to our needs with professionalism and respect. We also hired the Boujee photo booth, which our guests loved! It was the perfect addition to our evening. We highly recommend Taylor and we couldn't have asked for better pictures!
  • Amanda
    Amanda M. Married on 11/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best photographer hands down!

There are not enough words to emphasize my love & gratitude I have for Taylor Carlson. She is a legitimate ANGEL. When I found her page on instagram, I was mesmerized by her talent & ability to capture such raw & beautiful moments on camera. She was the first vendor I booked, even before my venue because I just knew I needed her to be apart of my big day. Lord & behold, she became a low key wedding planner by giving me all sorts of tips & advice because I recently moved to SWFL & had no idea about the area. Not to mention, she became my therapist & motivator when my wedding venue changed 24 hours before my wedding day due to severe weather. She was able to pivot with such grace & ensured me everything would be okay. Her calming presence & one of a kind talent was honestly probably the only thing I felt sane about walking to a sight unseen wedding day (besides my MUA). Taylor. I love you beyond words and thank you for capturing my favorite pictures aka my wedding day photos. They were beyond stunning and I haven’t even seen the whole enchilada yet but I am sure they will blow my mind. If you need a photographer- HIRE TAYLOR!!! I wish I could do my day all of again because of her!! Even the guests said “wow, your photographer is AMAZING!”. ❤️❤️

Taylor Shea Photography's reply:

Mandi, you are the SWEETEST! Thank you so much 🥺🤍 It was seriously such an honor to photograph your wedding, and you were a TROOPER through some of the most insane wedding circumstances I've ever navigated with a bride... You're a champion!!! Thanks for these sweet words, and your amazing attitude!
  • Abigail
    Abigail C. Married on 02/12/2021

The best photographer EVER

I wish I could give Taylor more than a 5 star review because she truly deserves more than that! She is the most talented photographer I know and the most down to earth, as well. When we met her for our engagement shoot, I knew right away that she was a perfect fit for us. She made our shoot feel so natural and we had a blast! Then at our wedding, her and her team were EVERYWHERE!!!!! They were getting shots from every angle and they never missed a beat! Every time I turned around, someone was right there taking a picture. I have family members still talking about great Taylor and her team did at the wedding! I love Taylor and her attention to detail so much that I've already asked her if she'll do my maternity shoot (wayyyy off in the future...but thats how much I love her and her work)! I HIGHLY recommend Taylor and her team!! This is the photographer for you, I promise!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Loren & John
    109 photos · 12/31/2021

PO BOX 2246 Pineland, FL, 33945
Location of (Taylor Shea Photography)

Taylor Shea Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Taylor Shea Photography include in the starting price?

Taylor Shea Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Slideshow
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Taylor Shea Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Taylor Shea Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Taylor Shea Photography offer?

Taylor Shea Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural

What photography services does Taylor Shea Photography offer?

Taylor Shea Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Taylor Shea Photography offer for wedding events?

Taylor Shea Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Taylor Shea Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Taylor Shea Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding