PO BOX 2246, Pineland, FL 33945 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 38
  • Deals 2

About Taylor Shea Photography

Hey - I'm Taylor!

I'm a wedding and elopement photographer based in Fort Myers, Florida. I specialize in natural, candid, and contemporary portraits that capture REAL emotion. Your memories of your wedding day are so important to me. I take great care to document every detail of your day and capture each candid moment as it unfolds.

Though I'm based in Southwest Florida, I frequently travel for weddings around the state, and am always excited to follow couples wherever their love take them! My husband and I eloped in Kaneohe, Hawaii - so elopements and intimate weddings have a very special place in my heart. My ideal couples are adventurous (like me!) - and I enjoy bringing out every couple's unique personality, passion and playfulness during their session.

Experience

What began as a passion for capturing the beauty of everyday moments, flourished and expanded into a love of portrait and wedding photography. I started my business in 2014 and have over 5 years of experience in the wedding industry. I've been honored to photograph 16 weddings and elopements for some of the most kind and genuine couples!

I am available for couples sessions, engagement announcements, wedding and event photography, bridal portraits, maternity sessions, and family portraits. If you have a creative vision for another project - I would love to hear about it!

Follow Taylor Shea Photography on

Taylor Shea Photography 6
Taylor Shea Photography 7

Caitlin · Married on 09/22/2018

Stunning pictures!

Taylor photographed our wedding, and she did an absolutely wonderful job! As most people know, wedding days go extremely quick and it's so easy to miss all the little details - thank goodness we had Taylor who captured each and every one of them! Not to mention, the pictures that she takes are STUNNING!
    Super easy to work with, super reasonable, and makes you feel at ease even on your big day. Couldn't ask for anyone better to capture our wedding!

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Taylor Shea Photography 13
    Taylor Shea Photography 14
    Taylor Shea Photography 15

Taylor Shea Photography's reply:

Thank you for those kind words Caitlin! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day, and so much fun spending time with you and Joey during your portrait portion. Nothing makes me happier than a happy bride!

Sara Crews · Married on 07/21/2018

Incredibly Responsive

Excellent quality photos and incredible turn around for editing. Very professional. Have recommended her to everyone I know!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Neva

Neva · Married on 05/10/2018

Taylor is a committed and amazing photographer

My husband had Taylor capture his proposal, and we couldn’t be happier with the results. She is trustworthy and passionate about what she does. She goes above and beyond. When my husband proposed, it looked like we were all alone, out in the middle of a nature trial. However, as he was popping the question, Taylor jumped out of the bushes with her camera to capture the whole thing! I couldn’t believe she was actually hiding in the bushes! If that doesn’t say committed I don’t know what will! We got the photos soon after and fell in love. The pictures were gorgeous! One of them is still my screensaver on my computer—a year and a half after we got married. If you want someone who is fully dedicated to capturing all the important details of your special day—look no further. Taylor’s attention to detail and passion are not something you will find in many other photographers.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Taylor Shea Photography's reply:

Neva, your review made me tear-up (and giggle - I felt like a secret agent that day)! Thank you so much for allowing me the honor of capturing so many memories for you and Christian! You're both so amazing.

Taylor Shea Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Taylor Shea Photography 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Taylor Shea Photography 2
    Engagement Session- $150 Off

Spending time with you and your sweetheart before your wedding is not only fun, but helps you to feel comfortable and relaxed in front of my camera on your big day. Plus, who doesn't love snuggling up to their babe for some gorgeous wedding invitation pictures?! If you book your wedding with me before November 2019, I'll automatically offer $150 off of your engagement session. Let's hangout!

• PO BOX 2246 Pineland, FL, 33945 See on map