Taylor Shea Photography Reviews

5.0 out of 5 rating, 12 Reviews
View more information

Alexandra M. Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience and amazing photos!

Taylor was amazing in capturing our day! She was very thorough with her timeline and shot list preference. Taylor catered to our needs with professionalism and respect. We also hired the Boujee photo booth, which our guests loved! It was the perfect addition to our evening. We highly recommend Taylor and we couldn't have asked for better pictures!
  • Amanda
    Amanda M. Married on 11/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best photographer hands down!

There are not enough words to emphasize my love & gratitude I have for Taylor Carlson. She is a legitimate ANGEL. When I found her page on instagram, I was mesmerized by her talent & ability to capture such raw & beautiful moments on camera. She was the first vendor I booked, even before my venue because I just knew I needed her to be apart of my big day. Lord & behold, she became a low key wedding planner by giving me all sorts of tips & advice because I recently moved to SWFL & had no idea about the area. Not to mention, she became my therapist & motivator when my wedding venue changed 24 hours before my wedding day due to severe weather. She was able to pivot with such grace & ensured me everything would be okay. Her calming presence & one of a kind talent was honestly probably the only thing I felt sane about walking to a sight unseen wedding day (besides my MUA). Taylor. I love you beyond words and thank you for capturing my favorite pictures aka my wedding day photos. They were beyond stunning and I haven’t even seen the whole enchilada yet but I am sure they will blow my mind. If you need a photographer- HIRE TAYLOR!!! I wish I could do my day all of again because of her!! Even the guests said “wow, your photographer is AMAZING!”. ❤️❤️

Taylor Shea Photography's reply:

Mandi, you are the SWEETEST! Thank you so much 🥺🤍 It was seriously such an honor to photograph your wedding, and you were a TROOPER through some of the most insane wedding circumstances I've ever navigated with a bride... You're a champion!!! Thanks for these sweet words, and your amazing attitude!
  • Abigail
    Abigail C. Married on 02/12/2021

The best photographer EVER

I wish I could give Taylor more than a 5 star review because she truly deserves more than that! She is the most talented photographer I know and the most down to earth, as well. When we met her for our engagement shoot, I knew right away that she was a perfect fit for us. She made our shoot feel so natural and we had a blast! Then at our wedding, her and her team were EVERYWHERE!!!!! They were getting shots from every angle and they never missed a beat! Every time I turned around, someone was right there taking a picture. I have family members still talking about great Taylor and her team did at the wedding! I love Taylor and her attention to detail so much that I've already asked her if she'll do my maternity shoot (wayyyy off in the future...but thats how much I love her and her work)! I HIGHLY recommend Taylor and her team!! This is the photographer for you, I promise!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Sharilynn
    Sharilynn D. Married on 02/01/2021

So Awesome!!

Taylor was so much fun to work with! She understood what we were looking for in our pictures and captured so many great moments. She picked up quickly on our likes and dislikes for the type of photos we wanted and did not hesitate to help us out with things we did not expect her to such as fixing the dress, a shoe issue or whatever else may happen unexpectedly. She is super great to get along with and really puts you at ease with all eyes on you! Highly highly recommend! Amazing!
    Katie Married on 01/23/2021

Could not have asked for a Better Person

We couldn't have been more pleased with the experience of working with Taylor as our wedding photographer. From the day we met I knew that she was perfect for us. She is incredibly talented at what she does. She made me feel super comfortable and even brought out the inner model in my now husband. I cannot even begin to rave enough about the pictures she took. Everything was perfect and I cannot pick a single favorite photo because they were all amazing. I would highly recommend aylor Shea for any event and will only be using her services going forward. Thanks again for the wonderful photos and memories!
  • Gretchen
    Gretchen P. Married on 12/13/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience with such a talented artist

I am so grateful we were able to book Taylor. She is an outstanding artist and human! My husband and I eloped (due to covid) and she helped us capture our memories for all our friends and family to see. She worked with my vision, my friends, and she is just so fun! She also had amazing suggestions for anything I needed. My only regret is that we didn’t need her services longer. She is incredible! Anyone who books her is so lucky!
  • Marlee
    Marlee O. Married on 06/13/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely amazing from start to finish - I would recommend Taylor to anyone and everyone!

Taylor and Nathan were absolutely fantastic. From the moment I reached out to Taylor over the summer, she was super responsive and helpful. She provided me with everything from sample timelines to suggestions for photos, and the process was so streamlined and stress-free.

We had our wedding celebration this past Saturday and we already received our sneak peek album -- like what?!?! Everyone at the event was thrilled with her services, and the Boujee Booth was such a hit.

I know I could go on and on about how happy we were with Taylor and everything she offered, but I will wrap this up by saying -- LOOK NO FURTHER if you need a photographer for your special event! She has an amazing eye, and is so sweet.

I would recommend Taylor Shea Photography to absolutely anyone!

Taylor Shea Photography's reply:

AHH -- Thank you Marlee! We were so honored to be a part of your tropical bohemian DREAM of a wedding. You and your family were the sweetest ever, and the whole day was just beautiful 😭❤️
    Caitlin Married on 09/22/2018

Stunning pictures!

Taylor photographed our wedding, and she did an absolutely wonderful job! As most people know, wedding days go extremely quick and it's so easy to miss all the little details - thank goodness we had Taylor who captured each and every one of them! Not to mention, the pictures that she takes are STUNNING!
    Super easy to work with, super reasonable, and makes you feel at ease even on your big day. Couldn't ask for anyone better to capture our wedding!

Taylor Shea Photography's reply:

Thank you for those kind words Caitlin! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day, and so much fun spending time with you and Joey during your portrait portion. Nothing makes me happier than a happy bride!
    Sara C. Married on 07/21/2018

Incredibly Responsive

Excellent quality photos and incredible turn around for editing. Very professional. Have recommended her to everyone I know!
  • Neva
    Neva Married on 05/10/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Taylor is a committed and amazing photographer

My husband had Taylor capture his proposal, and we couldn’t be happier with the results. She is trustworthy and passionate about what she does. She goes above and beyond. When my husband proposed, it looked like we were all alone, out in the middle of a nature trial. However, as he was popping the question, Taylor jumped out of the bushes with her camera to capture the whole thing! I couldn’t believe she was actually hiding in the bushes! If that doesn’t say committed I don’t know what will! We got the photos soon after and fell in love. The pictures were gorgeous! One of them is still my screensaver on my computer—a year and a half after we got married. If you want someone who is fully dedicated to capturing all the important details of your special day—look no further. Taylor’s attention to detail and passion are not something you will find in many other photographers.

Taylor Shea Photography's reply:

Neva, your review made me tear-up (and giggle - I felt like a secret agent that day)! Thank you so much for allowing me the honor of capturing so many memories for you and Christian! You're both so amazing.
    Aleta H. Married on 12/02/2017

Beautiful memories!

Taylor was our photographer for our 40th vow renewal. She was professional and took so many creative pictures and gave us beautiful memories
    Brooklyn Married on 02/28/2015

A Talented Photographer with a Warm and Fun Spirit

Meeting Taylor was honestly such a pleasant surprise! We had a last-minute shoot on the beautiful island of Oahu - but don't let the beauty fool you! This was an adventure in every sense of the word! We met Taylor at the top, hugged, and instantly clicked and felt like close buds! We hiked to an insanely gorgeous scenic view of the ocean. My hair was wild as could be, but Taylor somehow captured me and my husband perfectly and made us look magical! After the scenic view from the top, we decided to take the adventure a step further and hike down a steep and rocky mountain to some tide pools and back up in the dark! It was crazy and oh so fun! We had a blast with Taylor from beginning to end and we almost completely forgot that we were actually getting our pictures taken because we were just having so much fun! I would recommend her to ANYONE. Her warm and adventurous spirit was so contagious, you just can't help but want to be around her! When we got our pictures back, we were even more impressed with her incredible talent and professionalism! These are pictures we will absolutely cherish forever and I can't wait to get some posted up in our little place in Hawaii. We absolutely love Taylor and would love to work with her again in the future! Thank you for the amazing time and memory! I'm happy to feel as though I've made a new friend through the adventure!