Joe Capasso Photography Reviews

Joe Capasso Photography 6
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/27/2018

“Amazing” Speechless to Joe Capasso work

I found Joe on wedding wire and then goggled for more information. As I am a researcher to anyone I consider to hire. Joe’s work, that i had seen online or via instagram was truly a piece of art and captured the beauty of not only the people he was photographing but the beauty of the scenic backgrounds; is what truly captured my eye. The 2nd I found him, I called my now husband immediately and said I found our photographer!!! 2ndly he was from my home state of New Jersey, that added the icing to the cake. Joe, over exceeded every exception of any photographer. Each photo that he has been taken of our wedding has truly exceeded any exception of what my wedding photo would be. He captured the most amazing pictures of us, each one that I have seen as a sneak peak has been nothing but amazing and beautiful. He truly is a artist photographer with an amazing gift to capture the most memorable moments. Thank you Joe!!!!

• PhillyLindseyVonnC

Lindsey · Married on 11/17/2017

Joe was amazing to work with his attention to detail is truly a talent. You can tell Joe takes great pride in his work! We can not wait to see our photos, we know they will be simply amazing and beautiful. Joe always responded and kept my mind at ease throughout the process, and was just a pleasure to work with! I definatly recommend using Joe for all your photography needs!!!

Christy · Married on 10/28/2017

Extremely detailed, responsive, friendly, great personality, and most important -- the pictures he took are out of this world!! Thank you Joe for creating artwork that will hang on our walls forever. Go with Joe, you will thank yourself, he's worth every penny and more!

Kristen · Married on 06/26/2017

Joe was AMAZING! He really does fantastic work and has good ideas, but respects your ideas, as well. I needed someone that would also do some of the photos that I wanted and he was great at that. My photos were creative and he nailed his trademark shot with sunsets. He also edited the photos in an acceptable amount of time. Really nice guy who does great work! We had a destination wedding so if you do, he's your guy!

Joe Capasso Photography 7
    Joe Capasso Photography 8
    Joe Capasso Photography 9
    Joe Capasso Photography 10
    Joe Capasso Photography 11
    Joe Capasso Photography 12

Christina · Married on 11/05/2016

Joe there's not more to say than THANK YOU!!!! You truly are a talented photographer! I can not wait to see all of the pictures. Thank you so much for everything and putting up with the craziness on our wedding. Calm, Cool, and Collected is what you were and it was very much appreciated.

Thank you!!
    Christina B.

Matthew · Married on 07/09/2016

Joe is the ultimate professional and creates incredible pictures. We were overly impressed with his work.

Linsey · Married on 06/25/2016

As soon as I saw Joe's work online, I knew that is who I wanted for my wedding photographer; his pictures are so unique and captivating! Joe was so accommodating and friendly. He met with me and showed me photos that he has done in the past. I booked him right away because I just knew I had to have him. During the wedding process, he was always in contact and friendly. I always get complimented on how stunning my wedding photos are and I know that booking Joe was the right decision.

Chelsey · Married on 05/21/2016

My husband Travis and I absolutely LOVED having Joe as our wedding photographer. Even before we booked, Joe was willing to do a free skype consultation to make sure he was a good fit for us. On our wedding day, Joe showed up early and made the entire process very easy and a lot of fun! You could just tell that he is passionate about what he does, and more importantly, that he was exceedingly skilled in his craft. Only a week after our wedding we had preview photos available to us, and they are absolutely stunning. Joe had such a fun personality that by the end of the night, he felt more like a friend than one of our vendors! We are so glad that we chose Joe as our wedding photographer, and we highly recommend him to anyone looking to get married in the Sanibel/Captiva/Fort Myers/Naples area!!

• User5207859 · 2+ years ago

Finding a few short words to describe my experience with Joe is very difficult. First off, by viewing his work you will see that he is outstanding in the quality of work that he does. My husband and I were married on Marco Island in early March 2016. We are by no means photogenic people, however Joe manage to find a way to make our picture look like a professional photo spread in a magazine. Simply artistically beautiful. He manage to capture simply beautiful images throughout our venues grounds. The sunset on Marco island is simply breathtaking and he was able to get fantastic shots of us with the sunset as our backdrop.
    Our family and friends can not stop commenting on our pictures. They are by far some of the best wedding pictures that I have ever seen.
    Joe made what could have easily been a stressful day, so much fun with his witty jokes. He kept us and our friends/family laughing as he snapped away throughout the day. During our ceremony we did not even notice him there, even though he never missed an opportunity for a shot. Even our family/friends remarked about how he never obstructed their view during the ceremony.
    Hiring him was money well spent and I would strongly recommend his services to others.

Danielle · Married on 11/20/2015

Joe was the best decision we made for our wedding. He's the best of the best for a reason. From the beginning until the end of our big day, he was professional, on point, on time and amazingly talented. He and his assistant made us feel so comfortable and captured the most special moments perfectly. I wish it was possible to give him 10 stars. Thank you, Joe Capasso Photography. You have gained another client for life.

Amy · Married on 10/15/2015

Planning a destination wedding is hard, you mainly have to go off of reviews from other people and samples of their work. We recently used Joe as our wedding photographer. Choosing him to capture our wedding was by far the best decision we made. Our pictures turned about absolutely amazing! You cannot go wrong working with Joe!

If you are looking for artist and creative photos that wow your friends and family, Joe is you guy! He really knows what he is doing and has a great eye. He will capture those moments that you will want for a lifetime. He is very easy to work with and is accommodating if you have special requests. My husband and I could not have been happier with the way our photos turned out. They are really just incredible! Thank you Joe!

Brittany · Married on 09/26/2015

Joe did an AMAZING job with our wedding photos! He knew exactly what I was looking for and captured every moment! My husband and I absolutely love every picture he took and are so glad Joe was our photographer!!

Stephanie · Married on 03/18/2015

I love love LOVE Joe! I looked at photos for weeks from photographers all over south Florida; Joe was the only photographer I actually spoke with, and we booked on the same day. From start to finish he was wonderful. My wedding plans changed a few times from when I had initially booked him for our event, and he was more than willing to work with me on these changes. Planning a wedding is stressful enough, so I definitely appreciated him being flexible with us.
    As far as the day of, I can’t tell you how many times I heard “Where did you find this guy!?” from my family and guests; everybody loved him! I am well aware that our families are difficult, but Joe was very patient with everyone, and still managed to get fantastic photos despite people being uncooperative. Joe had us (my husband and I, & our wedding party) laughing all day, and his assistant Tiffany was just sweet as can be; they really were a great fit for us. I recently received our proofs, and I am so pleased with the photos. I really am beyond happy with my decision to use Joe Capasso as our wedding photographer, and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone.

Dayna · Married on 11/29/2014

We were recently married at the Marriott on Marco Island and had the pleasure to work with Joe Capasso. We appreciated his attention to detail and his eagerness to capture the perfect photograph. We had never met Joe prior to our wedding day but he immediately made us feel comfortable and made the entire process as stress free as possible (if you could imagine that). I would highly recommend Joe for anyone’s wedding and if you have had the pleasure of talking with him on the phone you will get that reassured feeling and confidence that you made the right decision.

Trent · Married on 10/04/2014

If you are looking for any average wedding photographer, you need to look elsewhere. When we started planning our wedding, we knew that the two most important pieces to us were going to be venue and photography. With endless photography options available, we searched the wedding blog pages for someone who could provide brilliant pictures and a unique outlook. We came across Joe's body of work and were instantly awed. It was almost as if the pictures were a painting versus a photograph and Joe is truly an exceptional artist! His attention to detail and professional approach provided us with ease throughout the planning and the day of the wedding. And the icing on the cake? Our photographs left us, and our family and friends, breathless!! If you are searching for someone exceptional, you found him! We not only highly recommend Joe, but we will be using his services for all of our special occasions to come. Thank you Joe!!

Lindsay · Married on 06/14/2014

We absolutely LOVED the work Joe did for our engagement as well as our wedding!! His photos are absolutely stunning, and he is so easy to work with. He made my husband and I feel so comfortable, and brought out our true personalities during our sessions He even got my husband to truly smile in our pictures (Which he often struggles with)! His smile is one of my favorite things about my husband, so it means so much to have it photographed! He made each session so much fun, and we love to look back on all our photos. Joe is also very professional and always returned emails or phone calls promptly. I definitely recommend using Joe Capasso photography!

leah · Married on 06/07/2014

It was great to have Joe Capasso and his staff as our wedding photographers. Joe was easy to work with and his pictures are phenomenal. Our wedding book receives compliments from each visitor to our home. Thank you again!

• W

Whitney · Married on 05/06/2014

Choosing to work with Joe Capaso turned out to be one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

We were impressed with Joes ability to take a vision in our heads and make it a reality on camera with his own brilliant artistic touch. Every step of the way he gave great suggestions that exceeded our expectations.

Joe exuded confidence while maintaining a calm disposition (which came in handy during some highly stressful circumstances) He was obviously highly skilled at his craft. After seeing the amazing results of our engagement shoot, it was easy to relax and take his direction on our wedding day.

Joe's professionalism made the boudoir shoot very comfortable. His ability to make a highly provocative and sexy shoot classy and tasteful was exactly what we were looking for. It was the perfect finishing touch when it came to alone time on our wedding night, honeymoon, & forever more.

We would highly recommend Joe Capaso to anyone for any circumstance. We believe his ability to adapt and excel is exactly what you need for your next big event.

Lorri · Married on 04/05/2014

I live in Texas and our wedding was in Florida. Joe was great to work with. He responded to all my emails right away, and was always available to discuss the wedding over the phone and the few times we were in Florida before the wedding, in person. He is a true professional. The day of the wedding he and his assistant, Frank, got straight to work amidst the chaos. His shots are very creative and even though some of the poses were backbreaking (no, really. lol) they look amazing! Totally worth it. Thanks Joe! You are awesome :)

Kim · Married on 02/22/2014

Joe's photography is absolutely amazing! We loved every minute of working with him. Due to living 2 hours away, our first meeting was via Skype. After talking with Joe and going over our options we were confident we had our photographer. Over the first few months Joe helped us brainstorm ideas for our engagement session. He was always easy to get a hold of and prompt on responses. We had a great time getting to know him and practicing our "poses". Before the wedding Joe called us to go over pictures we wanted and a timeline of how the day would go. Joe is more than just a photographer that shows up on the day of your wedding. He is a professional and very talented photographer. We love all of our pictures and highly recommend Joe as a photographer.

kerry · Married on 02/08/2014

When my husband and I began planning our big day over a year ago, we knew that picking our photographer would be one of the most important decisions we made. What we thought would be a difficult process instantly became easy when we came across Joe Capasso's website. His pictures were breathtaking and we knew this was who we wanted capturing the special moments of our important day. From the very beginning he was professional and very easy to talk to and work with. His experience was evident from our initial conversation, and his knowledge of the wedding industry in general was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. Joe was always quick to respond to our emails, flexible with our crazy work schedules and willing to share his advice and opinions with us as the big day got closer. He went above and beyond his job as our photographer and we are so thankful for all of his help. When our big day arrived, I felt so confident Joe knew exactly what to do, where to be, and I could just let him do his job and not have to stress. Sure enough, he jumped right in and started taking pictures and made it so easy! Everyone felt so comfortable with him. At the end of the night, he made sure he did not leave without getting every photo we may want, which we thought was so considerate. He gave us a timeline on receiving our photos and stuck to it. We recently viewed our photos and were blown away! Our wedding pictures came out amazing and we could not be happier! He got pictures of every little detail of our day, and each and every picture is stunning. Joe is not just a photographer, he is a true artist and master of his profession. Our pictures have been receiving tons of compliments and we are so excited to continue to share them with our loved ones. Joe Capasso is an outstanding photographer and my husband and I HIGHLY recommend him for your wedding or next big event, Pictures last forever, and you want them taken by the best, and that's Joe Capasso!

Linda · Married on 01/04/2014

Joe was the photographer for my daughter's engagement photos as well as her wedding. His photos are absolutely amazing. He does excellent professional work above and beyond your expectations. He can make an ordinary photo amazing. Joe and his assistant work with you and you don't even realize he is taking photos. When my daughter was researching photographers she was very picky, she said at the end of the day the food is gone the decorations are down and the only thing you have left is your pictures. The photographer you choose is such an important choice, With Joe you will not be disappointed. I got to see one pic from the wedding (which is beautiful ) I am patiently waiting to see the rest I know Joe won't release them until they are perfect and that is fine with me

Brittany · Married on 01/04/2014

He was referred to me by a friend, and after looking at what felt like a hundred other photographers, we decided on Joe. We are so glad we did! The photos turned out absolutely beautifully. On top of beautiful photos of our day, he even took us out to the beach to re-create wedding photos that we didn't end up getting on our wedding day due to rain. I would defiantly recommend him to whoever wants stunning photos to remember their wedding day with. Thanks Joe!!