Luminaire Foto Reviews

Luminaire Foto 5
Luminaire Foto 6
Luminaire Foto 7

Alexandra · Married on 04/14/2018

Karl and Nanette of Luminaire Foto were an amazing husband wife team to work with from day one. They not only made me feel comfortable from day one with our choice but they were in constant communication with myself and our wedding planners and responded quickly to any questions and emails we sent. I felt so comfortable and at ease on the wedding day, which is not easy for me to be since I am not a huge picture person and do not love the camera. If you have any doubt about this team throw it out the window as they will exceed anything you can imagine. Now I just have to wait for the rest of the pictures which I am sure will be just as incredible as the sneak peek.

Luminaire Foto 8
    Luminaire Foto 9

Hannah · Married on 02/11/2018

I absolutely loved working with Karl and Nanette. Not only are they extremely talented photographers, but they are also two of the kindest people you will ever meet! Karl met with me well in advance of our wedding to start making the timeline, and his clear expertise and organization put me at ease immediately. I later met Nanette when she shot our engagement photos. She traveled across the state to our location and spent hours with us shooting the perfect photos (while pregnant!). We received the beautifully edited pictures within a few weeks, and the results truly exceeded our expectations. Our wedding experience was no different. Karl and Nanette arrived on site early and full of energy. They were extremely flexible and worked with our unconventional “getting ready” location. At the ceremony venue they kept us on schedule, took so many incredible photos and did a fantastic job of keeping everyone cool and calm. I can’t wait to hire them again for another big occasion because they’re truly the VERY best!

Meredith · Married on 12/16/2017

HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! These guys are the best in Southwest FL. I planned my wedding from away but I knew I wanted Karl and his team to capture my wedding after simply speaking with him over the phone. I thought that I might uncomfortable in front of a camera( and not to mention a complete stranger) all day.... nope, not one bit ... and I owe that all to the wonderful personalities of the photographers. They made day so special and FUN. By the end of the night Luminaire was like family to the bride and groom and our guests!

Ailie · Married on 11/11/2017

Karl and Nanette were a dream to work with. We booked them almost immediately after getting engaged for our November 2017 wedding at LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort in Naples. I absolutely love their photography style - their photos are so light, airy, organic, and classic. However, what really sealed the deal was when I called them and spoke with Nanette on the phone. Nanette and Karl are both SO sweet, calm, and friendly, and they really made an effort to get to know us as a couple. Nanette came out to Chicago in September 2016 to take our engagement pictures - I would highly recommend trying to do both your engagement and wedding photos with them (whether in Naples or another destination), as it provides another opportunity to get to know either or both of them better. We also got together with Karl and Nanette about a month or so ahead of our wedding, so by the time of our wedding day they felt like they were our friends :) They both have an uncanny ability to keep you calm and smiling, while also knowing how and when to take command of large groups as needed (we had a pretty big wedding party of 16 people and also did a full wedding photo with our 108 guests). In fact, I had multiple people from our wedding party come up to me during the day and tell me how awesome our photographers were.

When it comes to their work, I could not be happier with our pictures and have received tons of compliments on the photos I've shared so far. We have so many natural, candid photos that capture the moments and emotions of our day, with just the right amount of posed photos, as well. Nanette also has such an eye for the pretty, personal details that I (like many brides) put a lot of thought into. Lastly, we got our photos back in a very timely manner - I believe around 2-3ish weeks for our engagement photos and 4ish weeks for our wedding photos.

Thank you SO much, Nanette and Karl! We hope to work and stay in touch with you for years to come! <3 Ailie and Ben

Luminaire Foto 10
    Luminaire Foto 17
    Luminaire Foto 18
    Luminaire Foto 19

Matt · Married on 10/06/2017

Karl & his wife was absolutely incredible; they took their time and took incredible shots of my wife and I. Karl also did a great job talking to us, getting us to relax because we were nervous. In all honesty, I am so happy that faith brought us together, I sincerely believe Luminaries Foto’s was the absolute best for our job! My wife and i are incredible happy with the wedding pictures, they are sooooo beautiful.

Mara · Married on 04/22/2017

My husband and I couldn't be happier to have had Karl as our photographer on our wedding day. On the day of he was cool, calm, collected, accommodating and a pleasure to be around. He went above and beyond while navigating though the many unexpected changes that took place. Even though the weather forced us to move inside, he still managed to get shots on the beach seconds before the rain came down!
    The pictures he took are breathtaking - caputuring every moment, feeling and emotion. I am able to relive my wedding day every time I look through them, and I could not more grateful. He is a true professional and the very best at what he does.

Karl and Nanette did such an amazing job on our big day. They didn't miss a single detail! We received our photos back in less than a month - and they sent us a sneak peek to built the excitement. Looking at the photos took me back in time, and I relived every single moment of our day. Our family and friends have already asked for their contact information to book for family photos at a later date! You are in great hands with Luminaire. Absolutely amazing.

• User7642026 · 2+ years ago

There is just not enough positivity in the world to explain how amazing Luminaire Foto is. Nanette and Karl are so friendly and kind. They truly listen to everything you're looking for regarding your photos and really apply their expertise to give you the best possible outcome. They have hearts of gold and my husband and I's experience couldn't have been any better. Hands down the best photographers in Southwest Florida.

Sent on 01/14/2017

Luminaire Foto's reply:

We are so happy to read this. It warms our heart to hear about this experience. Thank you sooooooo much!!!

Karl and Nannette are INCREDIBLE! They are the most adorable couple and run a fabulous business. They are extremely organized, professional and yet very fun on the big day. They balance each other so well throughout the day and were a dream to work with in the planning process. You need these guys!

Melissa · Married on 04/23/2016

My Matron of honor used Karl and Nanette for their wedding photographer. They did such an amazing job; I knew I wanted to use them as well. We are so grateful we did. My husband is very shy behind the camera and Karl was great at making him feel comfortable and really come alive. He knew how to make us both laugh at everything. Karl and Nanette work so well together. They were able to bring a third photographer, Mark who did awesome at helping Karl and Nanette at anything they needed. We had a couple of phone meetings with Karl to tell him everything we wanted out of our photos and he was able to make them happen. Karl was great at getting the whole wedding to the front of the Burroughs Home to get one big photo and could keep all of our family on track during the family photos. We did all of our wedding party photos before the wedding as well as a first look. During our first look it was just my husband and I with Karl, Nanette and Mark. They made us feel comfortable and were able to capture every moment. The first look photos came out amazing. During the ceremony and reception, Karl and Nanette were great at capturing all the action. I love how our guests are able to view the proofs on their website and can purchase their own photos if they were like. The quality of our photos is incredible! We are so happy with how beautiful our photos came out. Thank you to Karl and Nanette for capturing every moment of our wedding day!

Jennifer · Married on 01/16/2016

We had an amazing experience with Luminaire. Not only are they detailed and thoughtful, they are incredibly talented. Our photos were beautifully done and nothing short of amazing -- like a fairytale in living color. This was worth every penny spent and we never looked back on this recommended decision once.

Jennifer · Married on 12/11/2015

I could not recommend Luminaire Foto enough! Karl and Nanette are AMAZING. My husband who is very particular loved working with Luminaire. They are professional and detailed and made the wedding day stress free. I had a great time working with them. Their photos exceeded my expectations. My husband and I could not be happier with their work. I would high recommend Luminaire!!

Bethany · Married on 02/05/2015

Nanette and Karl are two lovely individuals who helped my husband and I through the part we were most nervous about -- pictures! We hate getting posed, he can't fake a smile to save his life, I get self conscious...I can go on.

Thanks to Nanette and Karl, we had the most relaxed and stress-free experience I can imagine. I truly did not believe taking pictures could be this easy. They are so experienced in making you laugh, smile and relax. In our pictures together, you can see my husband and I interact in a way that is natural to us and that relaxed atmosphere reflects in the beautiful photos. My favorite technique that they used was when they would just let my husband and I walk around on the beach and talk. During the "first look" (we did all of our pictures before the wedding, that in itself is a blessing rivaled only by the blessing of waterproof mascara) they had us interact together and ignore them. I was able to talk to my husband and enjoy a small, safe space between us that made me feel so much better about my day. Weeks later, when we reviewed our pictures together, seeing us enjoy that intimate moment in such beautiful pictures was breathtaking. I felt like I was back on the beach in my gorgeous dress!!

Everyone loved Nanette and Karl, we received many compliments on how kind and enjoyable our photographers were. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

There is really nothing bad to say about Karl & Nannette! Our pictures are beautiful, they were on point, professional and incredibly intuitive about what we needed on our wedding day!

Tannis · Married on 12/20/2014

Karl and Nanette were a pleasure to work with. They were intentional about meeting my fiancé and me when we were in Naples planning our destination wedding. The day of they worked well with our crazy and large family to ensure we all got the pictures we wanted. We can't wait to see their final work!

Karl and Nanette were wonderful. My husband and I felt very awkward about getting our engagement photos taken, and Karl helped put us at ease. And they were on top of everything at the wedding. It went very smoothly. The best part is the fotovideo. I highly recommend it.

• User4162061 · 2+ years ago

We used Rachel and Nicky for the our photographers for our wedding and would recommend them to anyone!! They were able to give direction when necessary, but so easy going throughout the day. Rachel was absolutely phenomenal and the photos show how talented she is. Our photos are everything we could have hoped for and they truly didn't miss a minute! Karl has been so easy to communicate with throughout the entire process and we would thumbs up them to anyone!!!!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/10/2014

If you want a flawless and worry free wedding day, hire Luminaire Foto. We had our destination wedding in Florida so the planning process had its challenges. We did travel to Florida a year before our wedding to meet with prospective vendors. The second we met Karl and Nanette, we knew we wanted them to capture our special day. They are very talented photographers, who are professional, friendly, down to earth, and have a calming presence. The planning process with them was seamless; we were in constant contact and they have excellent follow up. They really take the time to get to know you to ensure that the photos taken on your special day are to your expectations. In actuality, our photos exceeded our expectations! They are absolutely beautiful and truly captured the raw, candid, natural emotions of the day. We keep getting compliments on how great our photographers and photos are. We highly recommend Luminaire Foto. You will not regret it!

Emilie · Married on 03/22/2014

Karl and Nanette are two wonderful people! They are very easy to work with, talk to, and very professional. They are willing to do whatever you ask, posed, candid, silly, serious pictures. Take time to look through their portfolio. You will know you are making the right decision!

Sarah · Married on 11/16/2013

From the moment we met Karl and Nanette we knew they would be the perfect photographers for our wedding. They made us feel extremely comfortable and we loved their sense of style. They took our engagement and wedding photos and we can't be any happier about the results. All of our photos were absolutely stunning and the best part was they made us feel extremely comfortable throughout every pose. The experience was effortless! They were also very professional and quick to respond throughout the entire process. If you're looking for beautiful, romantic and classy photos I would definitely recommend Luminaire Foto. You won't be disappointed.

Thank you both for capturing timeless and gorgeous photos we can forever cherish. Love, Carlos & Sarah Alayon.

James · Married on 11/01/2013

From start to finish Luminaire Foto did a fantastic job. The arrived on time, took amazing shots, and got everyone to smile! I will 100% recommend Karl & Nanette to all of my family and friends.

• Abigail

Abigail · Married on 11/01/2013

Honestly, if Karl and Nanette aren't available for your wedding, change your date! They were absolutely amazing! Extremely professional and captured such lovely shots!!!

Ashleigh · Married on 10/26/2013

Karl and Nanette could not have captured our wedding any more perfectly. We had received two incredible referrals and they exceeded our expectations!

I planned the wedding from 1200 miles away and they could not have made me feel more as ease. They always made it a priority to see me when I was in town and speak on the phone at my convenience.

They ensured that the wedding day flowed gracefully and captured both the intimate as well as the energetic wedding party moments. Our photographs are an incredible representation of the best day of our lives.

Lindsay · Married on 07/20/2013

Karl and Nannette are AWESOME!! They made us feel so comfortable and took all the pictures that I had asked for. They are a great team and really help you stay calm before the big moment. We had the photo booth and it was a huge hit! People were saying how amazing it was and could not wait to print off pictures. They take wonderful photos and are so kind and helpful.

paul · Married on 04/06/2013

Our photographer Rachel did an amazing job and we are so happy with our photos. We are not people who like being center of attention and she made us feel relaxed and comfortable. She was also great with our family and guests. The assistant photographer, Justin, also did a excellent job and highly recommend using him along with Rachel. Together they really captured the night!
    For all the billing and scheduling details we worked with Karl who was professional, responsive, and very helpful.