Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections Reviews

Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections 2
Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections 3
Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections 4

Virginia · Married on 03/10/2018

My experience at Tie the Knot was exceptional. I had never been to a bridal shop that was so personal and one on one. Their “method” of getting you matched with the perfect dress is amazing!! I went into the shop totally frustrated and thinking I had NO IDEA what kind of dress I wanted and walked out in shock feeling nothing short of STUNNING!! Jakulyne and Hillary were an absolute god send and I feel so lucky that I was able to obtain my dress there. For any future brides that are looking for a personal, one on one, flawless, and exceptional experience when dress shopping, Tie the Knot is the ONLY way to go!!

Sent on 06/14/2018
    Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections 5
    Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections 6
    Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections 7
    Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections 8

K · Married on 02/04/2017

This company was one of the best experiences i had with planning my wedding. If there is anyone who has planned or is planning a wedding they know first hand the stress behind it...but i tell you this company really will make your experience great. Thank you so much for helping me in planning my wedding. I will never forget the professionalism and attentiveness you gave to me.
    And i will use this platform to also bash efavormart. Please do not purchase a grain of rice from this company. They take advantage of vulnerable brides. They bring down their prices only to scam you!!! This company needs to be ashamed but thanks to websites as weddingwire we can be aware of these frauds!!!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Jill · Married on 05/07/2016

I could not have asked for a better experience than the one I had at Tie the Knot. Jakye and Hillary were so wonderful to work with and helped me pick out the dress of my dreams. Although it was nothing like what I had in mind, this dress was beyond anything I could have ever imagined. I would recommend this place for any and all brides!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Hilary is truly magical :) This was the first and only location I visited and bought my dress on the spot. The consultation was wonderful. Everything ran smoothly and on time. I also customized a veil through Hilary/team and was unable to pick it up during store hours due to my travels. One of the staff members drove my veil to the alterations shop (which Hilary connected me to) and dropped off my veil to be picked up together the next day. SO AMAZING!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Anna · Married on 01/22/2016

Hilary and her staff ARE AMAZING. Like, AMAZING. I remember walking into one of her pop up events and telling one of her stylists that I wanted to only try on 6 dresses today and gave her my tastes preferences. The stylist was so good at understanding what I liked and disliked that I picked my wedding dress within 30 minutes! I know my experience doesn't happen for everyone, but I loved how much care from the moment I bought my dress all the way to when I came in to have my fittings that Hilary and her staff showed me. I was treated like an old friend and the experience was smooth and easy. She has a lot of wonderful hidden designers next to celebrated wedding dress designers so there was a lot of choices to fit within my budget. I found such an amazing wedding dress from a designer only she carries, and now I have a one-of-a-kind dress just for me. If you are having problems trying to find a wedding dress - just call Hilary or one of her girls and they will DEFINITELY help you out!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Hillary · Married on 11/13/2015

Hilary & Jackie were the best! I went to numerous dress stores and found they were the most helpful and kind. They are so friendly and welcoming, they are professional and fun to work with. They both did such a great job helping me find my wedding dress and also had a great alterations person for me to use (Sherri). I would highly recommend them to other brides. You will not be disappointed with Tie the Knot! Thanks for all the help!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Bailey · Married on 05/30/2015

Erin Was awesome. She was fast and very helpful. She knew exactly what she was doing. I got my dream dress. I love Perfect Fit!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Ann · Married on 05/02/2015

As MOB , I highly recommend Tie the Knot! Hilary is genuine, professional, funny, lovely, and smart. My daughter and I had a wonderful experience-this was the only bridal shop we visited. She found her perfect beach wedding gown. Thank you Hilary and Jackie for thus once in a lifetime experience!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections's reply:

Awwwww, we thank you so much for this and boy do we miss you already - YOU made it fun for us too . . .You will always be one of our "faves"

Hilary was so wonderful to work with.... I wish I had gone to Tie the Knot FIRST, it would have saved me a lot of frustration looking for the PERFECT dress. From the moment we walked in until we left, I felt like a princess! Thank you for everything ladies!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Christy · Married on 02/07/2015

I don't even know where to begin! I went to a few different dress shops before I went to Tie The Knot and none of them compare to tie the knot. Hillary is who I had my appointment with and I could not have asked for a better, kind, sweet, and funny women. She asks you a few questions to get to know you and your style (which is different from most deess shops and not overwhelming) and budget that you'd like to stay in, from there they pick out dress for you based on the info. I have to say she was dead on with all of the dresses she had picked for me, all of them were beautiful and she made sure not to bring you anything over your budget. Ironically I ended up picking the first one I tried on. Hillary and Jackye were both so accommodating towards scheduling appointments especially with a busy schedule like I have and always willing to go the extra mile for anything you may need. I don't think I could ever say enough good things about them or thank them enough for there great service and for helping me find the perfect dress. So if you are out liking for a wedding dress you definitely have to
    Go to Tie The Knot I couldnt recommend a better place.

To jackye and Hillary thank you for everything you did.

Christy Rine (Auger)

Sent on 02/24/2015

Alex · Married on 02/06/2015

Hilary and the Tie the Knot Bridal team is amazing! They were always quick to respond, proactive, and so lovely to work with. Hilary took a genuine interest in me and my style, before even bringing any bridal gowns out. I appreciate all of the time she spent with me (almost four hours in one day!) to help me find the perfect dress! I will recommend Hilary and Tie the Knot Bridal to any girl getting married! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Jenna · Married on 02/06/2015

Hilary was amazing to work with. She spent a lot of time with me to help me find the perfect dress. I would definitely recommend tie the knot to anyone looking for the dress of their dreams !

Sent on 02/22/2015

This is the 2nd time I have used Tie the Knot. Every time I am in there. For a fitting or just to drop off payment they are always so kind. The professionals working at this business are superstars!!! They know how to make you feel beautiful and get to know who you are. I don't know what I would have done without their help.

Sent on 05/15/2014

Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections's reply:

Thank you so much for your applause. We really do love our brides - they become our friends and we want to enjoy the planning process right by their side.
    I always say how it is a bittersweet when our brides get married because they want be coming in any more . . . yet as we lose one - we gain another lovely bride.
    Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
    Our Best, Hilary

Tara · Married on 12/13/2014

Hilary at Tie the Knot in Naples was wonderful! I found my dream dress, a gorgeous Lazaro off the rack, that looked almost identical to a dress I had seen years ago. It was absolutely perfect. From the initial visit to shipping my newly cleaned dress to Alaska (that's right!), she did a wonderful job! She's fun, easy to work with, and truly wanted to find MY dress.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections's reply:

OMG thank you so much for such the kind words. Please send me pics - I think about you all the time and how YOU made taking care of YOU such a joy. Enjoy being a Newlywed and when you return from Alaska for a visit please come see me.
    HUGS,
    Hilary

Kim · Married on 05/31/2014

Hilary and her team were amazing with helping me find the perfect dress for my wedding! It fit wonderfully and I received compliments all night long!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Hilary and the staff at Tie the Knot Bridal were absolutely fabulous!! I absolutely LOVED my dress, and the service I received there was wonderful. Hilary really made me feel special, and made the whole dress searching experience so fun and special. I would definitely recommend Tie the Knot Bridal to any bride looking for a great experience and beautiful dresses!

Sent on 08/03/2014

We looked all over Kansas City and my daughter tried on many wedding gowns. She couldn't find anything she liked much less loved. We got a lead for Tie the Knot Bridal and called them in Naples. Hilary guaranteed us that if we made the trip to Naples, our daughter would find the perfect wedding gown. We went and the fifth dress was "the one". Great customer service!

Sent on 06/03/2014
  • Meggan

Meggan · Married on 05/24/2014

I am an out of state bride (I live in Kansas City but my wedding was in Florida) and I had tried on dresses at every single shop in KC and still hadn't found the dress for me before I went to Florida for my site visit. I had tried on every style, every fabric, even dresses I thought would be perfect for me (and I know what I like) were so different and wrong once I tried them on. I thought I was a lost cause, then Tie the Knot was recommended to me. So I called the week before I was supposed to be in FL and after talking to Hilary for 5 minutes I knew I had to go to her shop. Once I got there it was the best experience and I would recommend any bride, in any state, to go to Tie the Knot! When we arrived for our appointment, Hillary was nothing but amazing and definitely knew her way around dresses and she did a great job getting to know me and the type of wedding I was having, and picked out beautiful dresses that matched my body type. She is seriously great and she really listened and made it such a fun and easy experience. But the best part was that I didn't have to try on 20 dresses that day. Hilary found my perfect dress after I only tried on 4. I purchased my dress that day and I came back to Florida 3 months later for my first and only fitting. The dress looked gorgeous, and only needed slight alterations. Sherri, the woman who does the alterations, even fixed a slight flaw in the design of the dress and when I came back in May for my wedding it fit perfect. Hilary and Jackie and the rest of the Tie The Knot staff were so kind and accommodating with my schedule and worked with me to make sure I got back in exactly the day and time I needed to and I can't say enough great things about this shop and its people. I love my dress and so did my groom and I'm probably going be wearing it on my anniversary (at least put it on for a few minutes) like Hilary says she does with hers every year. ;) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Thanks Hilary and everyone at Tie the Knot!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Melissa · Married on 05/09/2014

If your a bride in the Naples area look no further! Hilary the owner of Tie the Knot was amazing to work with. She helped me find the dress of my dreams and within my budget. Her creativeness along with her alterations specialist created a one of a kind dress that would have cost thousands more!She went above and beyond my expectations! Thank you!
    Melissa
    Marco Island, FL

Sent on 05/15/2014

Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections's reply:

Melissa, you had me at "Hello". . .
    I had such a lovely time styling you and helping your backless, bedazzled gown vision come to life with the talent of Sherry pulling the puzzle together.
    Your gorgeousness was captured in your stunning gown.
    HUGS,
    Hilary

Sarah · Married on 04/12/2014

Everyone at Tie the Knot was extremely friendly and very knowledgable! They work really hard to customize the experience for their brides, and go above and beyond to find the perfect dress! The whole process was seamless and and exciting, just the way it should be!!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Daphne · Married on 03/01/2014

Hilary was so good to me (the bride) and my family. She took the time to talk to us and get to know us, instead of throwing dresses on me and hoping for the best (which is what other shops did). As a result, I loved all the dresses we tried and found one I couldn't resist! At Tie the Knot, I felt like a princess and they helped make my wedding day a day beyond my wildest dreams. Thank you!

Sent on 03/25/2014

Tie the Knot was absolutely wonderful! They have beautiful gowns and they all really know how to make you feel great about yourself and make you look exactly the way you pictured for your wedding day.

Sent on 07/19/2014

Morgan · Married on 11/02/2013

Great experience and customer service that you won't find anywhere else in SWFL. Hilary and her team are WONDERFUL

Sent on 09/14/2013

Morgan · Married on 10/12/2013

I had always heard that brides on their search for a gown always ended up at Tie the Knot and that was where they found their dream dress but, they had searched other places prior with no luck. So I decided to go there first and boy am I glad I did. The ladies there were absolutely wonderful and Hillary was a dream! She dedicated all of her attention to helping me find what best suited me. It is funny because I had in my head that I definitely wanted a lace dress and after several questions she had asked me about my personality without me telling her I was thinking a lace dress she had brought out every lace dress she thought fit my personality. It was as if she was telepathic. However she insisted I try on another dress completely opposite to what I had been looking at to be sure of what I didn't like. She brought out this dress that I immediately said no to but, tried on as a "no thank you" gesture but, as soon as I tried it on I was in love! It was a mix of everything I loved! Fun, flirty and southern! SOLD! So little did I know Hillary knew more about what I wanted than I did! So ladies save yourself a trip and just start at Tie the Knot!

Love you Hillary!
    Morgan Rodgers

Sent on 10/18/2013

Diane · Married on 10/05/2013

Wonderful to work with. From the minute that you walk in, you feel taken care of. After an interview, Hilary starts bringing in dresses to try on that she feels would work with your body frame. You don't ever have to feel bad about your body type because they can make any body look beautiful. I had such a nice time working with them even after the alteration "almost nightmare" after losing 40 pounds after getting measured. It all worked out great and the dress was just beautiful. We also got the bridesmaid dresses there and everything was made easy even for the out of town girls. I would recommend them without reservation for any wedding gown. Just elegant dresses.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Diane,
    YOU are such a lovely lady and we were so blessed to have you be our bride. How delightful are you to share these kind words about Tie the Knot, despite the alteration challenges you so graciously spearheaded - I know it was "trying" to say the least. Your new figure really enhanced your bridal dynamic. You are a stunning lady!