About La Sabrina Hair Design

Every woman derserves to feel like a Princess

La Sabrina Hair Design offers Hair Care and other beauty needs (makeup, lashes, eyelash extensions, facials, microblading and powder eyebrows, and waxing) in the salon or on location Hair design for brides and their bridal party! We believe that every woman derserves to feel like a princess especially on her "Big Day"! Enjoy the relaxation of having your hair done while in your own space with your bridal party!

Amy is a liscenced cosmetologist and comes to you with over 14yrs experience in special occasion hair design and LOVES what she does!

Rebecca is our amazing esthetician with outstanding skill. Her lashes are well worth it and the best part is that you won't need mascara for the honeymoon!

We also offer hair services for proms & other special events.

SEE WHAT OTHER ARE SAYING ABOUT LA SABRINA HAIR DESIGN! :

"Hi Amy, You were so wonderful on our big day. Thank you very much for your help. You did an excellent job with all of the girl's hair (especially mine!) and helped to put my "wedding day jitters" at ease as we all got ready to walk down the aisle. I LOVED how my hair turned out - it was perfect, exactly as I imaged, and the best part was that it stayed in place the whole day / evening, even on such a windy day at the beach as we took photos." ~Mary

“Amy, I just have to say again I am so impressed with your work with wedding hair. Its is truly a work of art and really exquisite. The way you handle yourself with the clients/bridesmaids nervous energy has a calming effect on the room.” ~Kristen

"Thanks so much again for your great work on Saturday- I was so happy with how everything turned out and so were my bridesmaids!" ~Jennifer

"My hair held Perfect everyone loved it!!" ~Tammy

On-Site Hair (3)
Consultations (2)
Blowouts (1)
Wedding Party Makeup (1)

I couldn't have picked a better hairstylist than Amy! Very professional. Everything was done on time for the wedding. She was very fun and we had a great time with her! She did my entire bridal party plus mother and mother-in-law, and everyone loved their hair. I highly recommend La Sabrina Hair Design for any occasion! Thank you Amy!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 1/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Amy and her assistant Katia were absolutely amazing! Me and my bridesmaid hair look absolutely beautiful and she did my mother, mother in law, and aunt as well. My hair looked like princess hair and 2 days later it was still in and I was still getting compliments! Thank you Amy for being so sweet and making all of our hair look like princess hair

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Katie, 1/5/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Group Services, Hair, Wedding Party Makeup

La Sabrina Hair Design Pricing

81 Photos

My Photo Album

81 Photos

1 VIDEO

La Sabrina, a French way of saying "The Princess"
1:24 minutes

4 ENDORSEMENTS
When it comes to working with hair & makeup professionals, it is important that they understand what makes a beautiful wedding photograph. Amy made sure to stay long enough to allow for me to capture the detail photographs that make my work complete. She knew how to position herself and did not interfere with the flow of the preparation for the bride. I would highly recommend La Sabrina Hair Designs to complete your wedding day with a great look!

Amy Button is such a talented stylist. She is so good at what she does and really takes her time to make sure she listens to exactly what the bride wants...and gives it to her! I work with Amy often and she is such a pleasure to work with... I know my brides are going to look amazing!

After meeting and working with Amy Button of La Sabrina Hair Design, she became a trusted consultant of Artworx Hair Design here on Cape Cod. Amy is talented, kind and professional and we have used her services for over a year now, we love her!!

Events

2348 Pineland Ave, Ste D, Naples, FL 34112   See On Map
239-537-9315 (phone)
La Sabrina Hair Design is a wedding Health and Beauty vendor from naples, florida servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Marco Island, Fort Myers, and Cape Cod, MA. La Sabrina Hair Design is a professional Health and Beauty vendor that has been part of the South West Florida and Cape Cod, MA wedding industry since 2010 specializing in Bridal Hair Design and other Bridal health and beauty needs, Lashes, hair care, facials, and make up.