65 Reviews for La Sabrina Hair Design

Consultations (2)
Blowouts (1)
Wedding Party Makeup (1)
65 La Sabrina Hair Design Reviews

I had the most incredible experience with Amy! She is an absolute professional and does exceptional hair. I used her for my wedding as well as for all of my bridesmaids. She took care of everyone’s wishes, was patient and gave each girl their desired look, and made us all look beautiful! She kept the day relaxing and stayed on schedule to meet our timeline. I highly recommend her not only for her talent, but for the personal experience she gives.

Profile Picture Ashton, 2/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Amy is simply AMAZING! She was the hairstylist for my wedding in February. She did a wonderful job on my hair, along with all of my bridesmaids. Not only is she a great hairstylist, but she has the sweetest personality. I was interested in using hair extensions. She helped guide me on where I could get them for the best "bang for my buck". Amy was very quick to respond and easy going. On wedding day, she even enjoyed jamming out to music with my bridal party while getting ready. We had a lot of girls getting their hair done, but she managed to have them all done on time. She is truly talented. If you are looking to book a hairstylist for your wedding, look no further! Pick Amy!

Profile Picture Megan, 2/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I couldn't have picked a better hairstylist than Amy! Very professional. Everything was done on time for the wedding. She was very fun and we had a great time with her! She did my entire bridal party plus mother and mother-in-law, and everyone loved their hair. I highly recommend La Sabrina Hair Design for any occasion! Thank you Amy!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 1/6/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Amy and her assistant Katia were absolutely amazing! Me and my bridesmaid hair look absolutely beautiful and she did my mother, mother in law, and aunt as well. My hair looked like princess hair and 2 days later it was still in and I was still getting compliments! Thank you Amy for being so sweet and making all of our hair look like princess hair

Profile Picture Katie, 1/5/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Group Services, Hair, Wedding Party Makeup

Amy did hair for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier. She was so nice and talented- I loved my up-do so much that at the last minute, I decided to not wear my veil because I didn't want to ruin her work when trying to take it out!

Profile Picture HOLLY, 12/16/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Amy is a sweetheart. She is very talented and did everyone’s hair exactly how I wanted it.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/29/17, 3 Reviews

Profile Picture Christina, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

She was the absolute sweetest!! I had a destination wedding and it was so hard and scary picking someone I'd never met but she made me feel so comfortable and excited to work with. My hair was exactly what I had pictured in mind for my special day!! Can't say enough good things about her.

Photo for La Sabrina Hair Design Review - This is what she did!!
Profile Picture Kacie, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amy is super friendly and very professional, and everything she does is amazing!

Profile Picture Christina, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amy came to our venue and did hair for myself and 3 other women. She is super sweet, fun and does GREAT hair. I had no problems all day and everything was still in place at the end of a long, fun (and humid!) Florida evening :)

Profile Picture Caitlin, 6/17/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Amy was such a delight to work with! She was very responsive and kind in all of our communications. We did a consultation and she gave me some great tips on what to do to prepare my hair for the big day. She created exactly what I asked for and it was truly beautiful. She just made the process so easy and was such a positive spirit in the room on the day. I would not hesitate to recommend her. You will be completely satisfied with her work and her professionalism!

Profile Picture Elise, 5/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amy is an absolute doll to work with especially with my indecisiveness. Very patient and full of great suggestions.

Profile Picture Emily, 3/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Where to begin!! Amy and her crew were absolutely AMAZING!!!! She came to our location and she was very easy going and fun! Her work was so Stunning! Each of my girls wanted someting different and Amy was right on board and did eveyones hair exactly the way the pictured it!! We were all so pleased ! My friend that was in my wedding is getting married in November and decided to book Amy right on the spot!!! I would highly recommend Amy to anyone who wants to look picture pwrfect for their special day!
Thank you Amy!!!!! Xoxoxo

Profile Picture KATIE, 2/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

We absolutely LOVE Amy! We have now used her services TWICE for family weddings. Amy is responsive, punctual and overall - GREAT at hair! I highly highly recommend!

Profile Picture Erin, 12/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Amy was great to work with and was able to easily replicate the various hairstyles myself and my bridesmaids wanted for my wedding. I loved that our up-dos look more natural and not completely hair-sprayed to our heads! Definitely a great choice to book Amy for your next special event.

Profile Picture Alex, 12/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

LaSabrina hair was very professional and she arrived early. Amy was very patient and attentive she listend
to what I (the bride) wanted and did exactly the same hairdo that was in the picture I showed her. I strongly recomendar her! Her work and attentiveness is amazing!!! Thank you so much Amy for making my wedding day so special!

Profile Picture Maya, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Calling Amy amazing doesn't serve her enough justice! She is SUCH a talented and friendly hair dresser! She made everything so seamless and stressless! The girls LOVED her up-do and my hair turned out ABSOLUTELY amazing for my wedding! I changed my idea after the trial and she still did such a fantastic job! I would recommend her to ANYONE!!!! A++++!

Profile Picture Yolari, 10/8/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling

Amy was amazing! Loved my hair on my wedding day. She also did my bridesmaids' and my mom's hair. Everyone loved their hair and the whole process of getting ready was very easy. She is super creative and rapidly understand what the client wants.

Profile Picture Carolina, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Amy from La Sabrina Hair Design was amazing! First of all she was so sweet and easy to work with. She was very patient during my trial and made sure I was happy before leaving. Day of the wedding I even changed it a bit and she was super flexible and made sure she created exactly what I wanted. She also did an amazing job on my bridesmaids hair; they each wanted something different and they all LOVED how theirs came out. I also found her services to be very reasonably priced. I will definitely be recommending her to any of my Cape friends getting married!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amy did an absolutely wonderful job for my wedding! My hair looked better than I could have ever imagined. Amy's updo's are beautiful and different yet classic. Each of my six bridesmaids had different styles and each looked perfect, I'm convinced there's no style she can't do!! Amy is very easy to work with and really listens to what you are looking for. I can't recommend Amy enough, I was thrilled with how beautiful I felt for our big day!

Profile Picture Liz, 7/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Amy was incredible! She was so friendly and definitely willing to work with everyone's individual needs. She is also one of the sweetest woman ever, and she was willing to travel and stay as late as needed. My hair and all my bridesmaids hair was amazing and exactly what I wanted! Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Mia , 6/24/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair

Amy at La Sabrina Salon was wonderful to work with and I'm so glad I chose her to do our wedding! Besides the fact that she did a phenomenal job with doing all of my bridesmaids hair and my moms hair, she is so incredibly sweet and professional. We really enjoyed having her do our hair and would recommend using her for your wedding or event.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amy was AMAZING!!! My hair was beautiful and so was all of my bridesmaids!!! She has a true talent. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Hayley, 4/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amy was amazing!! Everyone's hair looked perfect :) she's is so kind and professional! She helped make our wedding extra special! I felt beautiful and confident!

Profile Picture Breanna, 3/26/16, 3 Reviews