La Sabrina Hair Design Reviews

102 | Naples, FL

102 Reviews for La Sabrina Hair Design

Natalie B · Married on 01/08/2021

Professional and Personable--the perfect match!

Although we had to cancel our destination wedding to FL due to Covid-19, it must be known that Amy at La Sabrina is both welcoming and professional. I had to work with all vendors via phone/email, so finding ones that I trusted had its challenges. However, this was not the case with Amy! I was so appreciative of how she handled our postponement, and ultimately our cancellation. While I cannot comment personally on the work she does (although I can see the beautiful pictures!) I can definitely leave this rave review for her personality and professionalism!

Sent on 08/13/2020

Elizabeth · Married on 12/31/2020

Beyond my wildest dreams

I met with with La Sabrina’s Amy Button for a wedding hair trial before the pandemic, and I knew immediately she was the one. She perfectly executed the look I wanted based on a Pinterest photo that only showed the side profile of the bride.

Not only that, but she was also willing to travel to my hotel room to help me and my wedding party get ready at 4:15 AM (on her birthday, no less!). And when COVID-19 forced us to change our date, she was extraordinarily flexible and understanding.

The work she did on my wedding day was even more beautiful than the trial. Her professionalism, skill, and talent are unparalleled.

(Plus, I took a nap between the wedding and the after party, and my hair DID NOT MOVE while I slept.)

I’m beyond thrilled with her work. I wish I had another occasion coming up so we could work together again.

In addition to Amy, I hired La Sabrina’s makeup artist Oana to do my wedding makeup without even getting a trial first. I’d had a disastrous experience with a different artist a few weeks prior, and I hadn’t budgeted money to do a second trial, so I wasn’t sure how to move forward.

Then, during my hair trial, I watched Oana do another girl’s makeup for her wedding, and I was absolutely sold. She’s professional, kind, and “wants to make people feel good on the inside and the outside.”

She’s also a nurse and made sure to explain the products she was using and double-check with me about skin allergies before we got started—a HUGE plus for someone like me with sensitive skin.

Oana’s work perfectly fit the natural look I was going for. She color-matched the lip color I wanted based on a worn-down lipstick I dug out of my purse. She taught me how to cry without ruining my makeup, which came in handy at the altar later on!

She also created a look for my mom, who is infamously anti-makeup, that my mom adored and didn’t want to take off at the end of the night.

You would be missing out of you skipped over La Sabrina

Sent on 01/01/2021
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Buker · Married on 12/05/2020

Beautiful Work

From the moment I reached out to Amy to the day of the wedding, she was so helpful! I wanted something different from what a lot of the brides do. I wanted huge curls and big hair. I went to my trial and we did a down and an updo, both were beautiful. Later decided I wanted something a little different. I wanted old Hollywood. I felt very confident in Amy that I didn’t need to go to another trial. On the wedding day Amy delivered. My hair was exactly what I wanted. It was beautiful and I felt like an old Hollywood actress.

Sent on 12/22/2020

Jenelle Victory · Married on 11/21/2020

Wonderful Hair!

Hair came out amazing for the mother’s, bride and bridesmaids! They came to our home the morning of and everyone’s hair came out exactly as they wanted. I didn’t have the opportunity for a hair trial but it wasn’t even needed!

Sent on 12/22/2020
  • Trisha

Trisha · Married on 11/14/2020

Awesome job

Everyone loved these down to earth girls. Their work was amazing. I highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 11/25/2020

La Sabrina Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Trisha, for taking the time to write this review! Hope your Thanksgiving as newly weds was amazing!

Christy Karabetian · Married on 11/12/2020

Simply Perfect!

Amy was very sweet and accommodating on my wedding day. She was open to feedback and guidance, and was able to take a few ideas and transform them into a unique and beautiful design. My hair looked great and held up to the crazy humidity that day. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Sent on 12/06/2020

La Sabrina Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Christy for taking the time to leave a beautiful review!! Congrats again & Merry Christmas!!
  • Cassandra

Cassandra Hitt · Married on 09/19/2020

You are the priority!

I hired Amy just as COVID started taking over life as we knew it but they were so sweet about everything. Their new shop is gorgeous and her, her team and family make you feel as though you are all that matters. We did a plan A and a plan B hairstyle depending on how my hair reacted at the trial to ensure I had a full day of beauty and day of I was so happy. Would recommend her for every bride!

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 02/29/2020

Highly Recommend!

I hired Amy Button to do my bridesmaids hair for my wedding. Everyones hair turned out beautifully and it stayed all day/night. She was very prompt and did not have any issues fitting in one of my bridesmaid's mom. I would highly recommend her service. Thank you so much Amy!

Sent on 03/30/2020

La Sabrina Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Kaitlin, for taking the time to write a review! Deeply touched by your encouragement during this Covid-19 crisis!
    Stay healthy!

Samantha Arago · Married on 01/25/2020

So thankful for Amy!

I wouldn’t recommend anyone else! Amy is so calm, caring, professional, and talented!

Sent on 05/08/2020

La Sabrina Hair Design's reply:

Thank you So much for your sweet review and photos! LOVE the PHOTOS! It was an honor to be a part of your day!
  • Maria

Maria Eppich · Married on 12/29/2019

Amazing service!

I found La Sabrina Hair Design through Instagram when I was searching for someone to do style my hair for the wedding and they did not disappoint!!! I am so thankful I found them and Amy (the owner) is so caring and wonderful, she even recommended Susana for makeup. Both did my trial and wedding day makeup, I felt so beautiful the day of the wedding. My mother, bridesmaids and flower girls looked beautiful too! The makeup and hair lasted all day :)

Amy and Susana knew exactly what I wanted and it helps to also bring reference photos so they have an idea :)

I highly recommend La Sabrina Hair Salon!

Sent on 09/24/2020

La Sabrina Hair Design's reply:

Thank You SO so much for taking time out of your day to write this beautiful review! It was truly a pleasure to be a part of your biggest day!
  • Amber

Amber Westhausen · Married on 12/20/2019

Wonderful place!

They made me, my bridesmaids, and my mother in law look like princesses! Wonderful people and wonderful service. I’m so glad I chose this place to do my hair and makeup. 10/10 recommend.

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Barker · Married on 11/09/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!

Amy is so amazing to work with. She is very sweet and did everything my girls and I asked for flawlessly, I could not picture anyone else but her doing my hair on my wedding day!!!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Alexa · Married on 10/25/2019

Outstanding

Words can not express how talented, detail oriented, professional and just flat out sweet, Amy is. All it took was for me to show her one photo one time and she was able to duplicate and actually make it look even better than the example photo! My bridesmaids all adored their updos as well and we got so many compliments on how gorgeous and detailed each girls hair looked. She maintained the timeline perfectly throughout the day and her no one at any point felt rushed or like they needed anything redone. It stayed all day, was comfortable and I just couldn’t believe how beautiful of a job she did. Anyone should feel lucky to book Amy at La Sabrina, she is truly remarkable at her craft and I am so glad that I was able to book her for my wedding.

THANK YOU AMY!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Buttonow · Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful experience

Amy was so great to work with and she did such an amazing job. I had 8 bridesmaids and 3 family members and myself get their hair done, so you can imagine how chaotic it can be. Amy was professional and everyone was so excited about their hair :) Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing Salon and Stylists

I booked Kaitlyn to do my hair and make up for my wedding, and she crushed it. I did a trial appointment ahead of time, and Katelyn was super responsive to changes I wanted to make after wearing a full face of make up after the trial and was able to create the perfect balance of glam and natural for me on my wedding day. She was a total sweetheart and obviously passionate about her work!

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • Marita

Ricardo · Married on 08/24/2019

Happy with LaSabrina!

Choosing hair and makeup was such a challenge for me but I was referred to Amy by Michelle by MWMakeup (also super amazing)! I had a trial run which went great, and even with my delay in response Amy was soooo gracious and patient with me! They day that we were getting ready she was great and everyone’s hair come out great! We were happy! Glad I booked with Amy!!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Arletti Gonzalez · Married on 08/02/2019

Amazing experience!

The whole experience and my hair was just as I expected! Perfect!!

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Lesley

Lesley Larsen · Married on 06/21/2019

Destination wedding Inc Naples

I would highly recommend Amy. We had a destination wedding and so I based my recommendations off of her reviews and they did not miss the mark. She was amazing to work with. We didn’t do a trial bc I am from out you town and my hair turned out just as I imagined!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 05/30/2019

Excellent hair stylist

Amy was so helpful, patient, and kind! She knew exactly what I wanted for my hair. I have never liked any updos before. After doing a trial with her, Amy nailed it! Everyone complimented my hair style. It was so intricate and timeless. I loved her creative twist to the hair style I chose. It was better then any picture I showed her!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Kayla · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing!!!

Amy and Jessica did such a beautiful job with hair and makeup at my wedding. Amy can look at one photo and give you exactly what you want. Jessica's makeup abilities are perfect. All my girls loved their hair and makeup and we all could not have been happier with our experiences. I would recommend them to anyone needing hair and makeup services.

Sent on 05/20/2019

La Sabrina Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Kayla so much for your kind review! It means the world to us! Congratulations again, the whole salon is so excited for you!
  • Mary

Mary Frederick · Married on 03/02/2019

Best hair experience ever!

I hired Amy Button of La Sabrina Hair Design for my wedding in March. Amy is outstanding! She listened to everything I wanted including a last minute change and executed perfectly. I had an outdoor wedding next to the beach and my hair held all day and night which it never does. Also, my MOH does not enjoy having her hair professionally done but trusted Amy and I cannot emphasize how GORGEOUS her hair turned out. To any future bride, I highly recommend Amy; you are in perfect hands!

Sent on 04/12/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing experience

Amy is so talented with wedding hair. My hair looked stunning!!!! My mom and MIL both loved their hair, and bridesmaids were also super impressed.

Sent on 03/02/2019

La Sabrina Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! It was such a pleasure to work with you. You looked stunning!
    So excited for you! Congrats again!

Sal Ross · Married on 12/01/2018

Amy is amazing!

Amy was absolutely AMAZING! She truly has a passion for hair design and it shows in her work! I hired her for my morning wedding and she showed up on time (4:45am) and ready to go. Her calm and gentle personality was so nice to be around on such a hectic day! She is very caring and accommodating and does whatever she can to help make the day go as smoothly as possible. I would definitely recommend hiring her!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/24/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Amy is absolutely the sweetest - from start to finish she was super responsive, helpful and accommodating. I was planning my wedding from a far and was only available for a hair trial a couple of days before our wedding. Amy was so understanding and kindly fit me in working with my busy week of schedule - it was so, so beyond nice of her! During my trial she took the time to really chat with me and understand the style I was looking for and then she went to work far exceeding my expectations! On our big day, Amy and her assistant arrived and worked with myself and my 7 bridesmaids. Each girl had a different style they wanted and Amy again went above and beyond to provide each of us with gorgeous hair :) I honestly was blown away with how beautiful each hairstyle was. It was absolutely perfect :) My hair was exactly how it was during the hair trial - I couldn't have been happier with how it turned out! Amy definitely is one of a kind - I would recommend her to every bride - you will not be disappointed :)

Sent on 01/29/2019

Katie · Married on 11/10/2018

Highly Recommend!

Having a destination wedding in FL from MA - I had to rely a lot on the internet. So happy I found Amy! She was amazing! From the responsiveness & professionalism to answering all my questions and giving suggestions - made me feel a lot better leading up to the big day! The day went so smoothly! She showed up on time & was so sweet made me feel so calm on what can be a very stressful day! Everyone's hair came out better than I could have imagined! Not to mention pricing was very reasonable for such amazing up dos! I showed her two pictures of two different hairstyles and my hair came out a perfect mix of both! Thank you so much Amy!

Sent on 12/31/2018