La Sabrina Hair Design Reviews

93 Reviews for La Sabrina Hair Design

• Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 02/29/2020

Highly Recommend!

I hired Amy Button to do my bridesmaids hair for my wedding. Everyones hair turned out beautifully and it stayed all day/night. She was very prompt and did not have any issues fitting in one of my bridesmaid's mom. I would highly recommend her service. Thank you so much Amy!

Sent on 03/30/2020

La Sabrina Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Kaitlin, for taking the time to write a review! Deeply touched by your encouragement during this Covid-19 crisis!
    Stay healthy!

Samantha Arago · Married on 01/25/2020

So thankful for Amy!

I wouldn’t recommend anyone else! Amy is so calm, caring, professional, and talented!

Sent on 05/08/2020

La Sabrina Hair Design's reply:

Thank you So much for your sweet review and photos! LOVE the PHOTOS! It was an honor to be a part of your day!
  • Amber

Amber Westhausen · Married on 12/20/2019

Wonderful place!

They made me, my bridesmaids, and my mother in law look like princesses! Wonderful people and wonderful service. I’m so glad I chose this place to do my hair and makeup. 10/10 recommend.

Sent on 01/04/2020

Jessica Barker · Married on 11/09/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!

Amy is so amazing to work with. She is very sweet and did everything my girls and I asked for flawlessly, I could not picture anyone else but her doing my hair on my wedding day!!!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Alexa · Married on 10/25/2019

Outstanding

Words can not express how talented, detail oriented, professional and just flat out sweet, Amy is. All it took was for me to show her one photo one time and she was able to duplicate and actually make it look even better than the example photo! My bridesmaids all adored their updos as well and we got so many compliments on how gorgeous and detailed each girls hair looked. She maintained the timeline perfectly throughout the day and her no one at any point felt rushed or like they needed anything redone. It stayed all day, was comfortable and I just couldn’t believe how beautiful of a job she did. Anyone should feel lucky to book Amy at La Sabrina, she is truly remarkable at her craft and I am so glad that I was able to book her for my wedding.

THANK YOU AMY!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Buttonow · Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful experience

Amy was so great to work with and she did such an amazing job. I had 8 bridesmaids and 3 family members and myself get their hair done, so you can imagine how chaotic it can be. Amy was professional and everyone was so excited about their hair :) Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Marita

Ricardo · Married on 08/24/2019

Happy with LaSabrina!

Choosing hair and makeup was such a challenge for me but I was referred to Amy by Michelle by MWMakeup (also super amazing)! I had a trial run which went great, and even with my delay in response Amy was soooo gracious and patient with me! They day that we were getting ready she was great and everyone’s hair come out great! We were happy! Glad I booked with Amy!!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Arletti Gonzalez · Married on 08/02/2019

Amazing experience!

The whole experience and my hair was just as I expected! Perfect!!

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Lesley

Lesley Larsen · Married on 06/21/2019

Destination wedding Inc Naples

I would highly recommend Amy. We had a destination wedding and so I based my recommendations off of her reviews and they did not miss the mark. She was amazing to work with. We didn’t do a trial bc I am from out you town and my hair turned out just as I imagined!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 05/30/2019

Excellent hair stylist

Amy was so helpful, patient, and kind! She knew exactly what I wanted for my hair. I have never liked any updos before. After doing a trial with her, Amy nailed it! Everyone complimented my hair style. It was so intricate and timeless. I loved her creative twist to the hair style I chose. It was better then any picture I showed her!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Kayla · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing!!!

Amy and Jessica did such a beautiful job with hair and makeup at my wedding. Amy can look at one photo and give you exactly what you want. Jessica's makeup abilities are perfect. All my girls loved their hair and makeup and we all could not have been happier with our experiences. I would recommend them to anyone needing hair and makeup services.

Sent on 05/20/2019

La Sabrina Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Kayla so much for your kind review! It means the world to us! Congratulations again, the whole salon is so excited for you!
  • Mary

Mary Frederick · Married on 03/02/2019

Best hair experience ever!

I hired Amy Button of La Sabrina Hair Design for my wedding in March. Amy is outstanding! She listened to everything I wanted including a last minute change and executed perfectly. I had an outdoor wedding next to the beach and my hair held all day and night which it never does. Also, my MOH does not enjoy having her hair professionally done but trusted Amy and I cannot emphasize how GORGEOUS her hair turned out. To any future bride, I highly recommend Amy; you are in perfect hands!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Jessica · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing experience

Amy is so talented with wedding hair. My hair looked stunning!!!! My mom and MIL both loved their hair, and bridesmaids were also super impressed.

Sent on 03/02/2019

La Sabrina Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! It was such a pleasure to work with you. You looked stunning!
    So excited for you! Congrats again!

Sal Ross · Married on 12/01/2018

Amy is amazing!

Amy was absolutely AMAZING! She truly has a passion for hair design and it shows in her work! I hired her for my morning wedding and she showed up on time (4:45am) and ready to go. Her calm and gentle personality was so nice to be around on such a hectic day! She is very caring and accommodating and does whatever she can to help make the day go as smoothly as possible. I would definitely recommend hiring her!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/24/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Amy is absolutely the sweetest - from start to finish she was super responsive, helpful and accommodating. I was planning my wedding from a far and was only available for a hair trial a couple of days before our wedding. Amy was so understanding and kindly fit me in working with my busy week of schedule - it was so, so beyond nice of her! During my trial she took the time to really chat with me and understand the style I was looking for and then she went to work far exceeding my expectations! On our big day, Amy and her assistant arrived and worked with myself and my 7 bridesmaids. Each girl had a different style they wanted and Amy again went above and beyond to provide each of us with gorgeous hair :) I honestly was blown away with how beautiful each hairstyle was. It was absolutely perfect :) My hair was exactly how it was during the hair trial - I couldn't have been happier with how it turned out! Amy definitely is one of a kind - I would recommend her to every bride - you will not be disappointed :)

Sent on 01/29/2019

Katie · Married on 11/10/2018

Highly Recommend!

Having a destination wedding in FL from MA - I had to rely a lot on the internet. So happy I found Amy! She was amazing! From the responsiveness & professionalism to answering all my questions and giving suggestions - made me feel a lot better leading up to the big day! The day went so smoothly! She showed up on time & was so sweet made me feel so calm on what can be a very stressful day! Everyone's hair came out better than I could have imagined! Not to mention pricing was very reasonable for such amazing up dos! I showed her two pictures of two different hairstyles and my hair came out a perfect mix of both! Thank you so much Amy!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing!!!!!

Amy is one of the most creative and talented stylists I know ! She did such an amazing job on my hair and all my bridesmaids! She is very detail oriented and makes sure everyone hair looks perfect! Everyone loved their hair and it stayed in all night long. Amy did my sisters wedding as well as 3 if my friends weddings so I knew that everyone would be satisfied. Her passion for what she does not only shows in her work but puts you at ease knowing you’re getting exactly what you want. She’s personable, friendly and very time efficient! I HIGHLY recommend Amy if you’re looking for a stylist for your wedding !

Sent on 11/21/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

My hair was perfect!!!

Amy is amazing!! She’s so sweet and knows how to do bridal hair beautifully. When I went for my trial, I had a look in mind. She executed it perfect. After I went home and took pictures I decided I wanted things changed, then on my wedding day she made it look exactly how I wanted it. And made the changes. I am so happy with how my hair turned out. And it stayed put all night. Even at a beach wedding with the wind blowing!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Kayla · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent service!

Amy did an absolutely beautiful job for my wedding hair, Along with my bridal party. We started hair at 6:00 am she moved quickly and effortlessly finishing on time. My ceremony was at 12 and reception didn’t start till 6 so I was very nervous that my curls wouldn’t hold up I was extremely happy that they lasted the entire evening, even through taking picture outside in the sun for for two hours with the wind blowing. The whole day was magical I’m very pleased with la sabrina’s services and it was an absolute pleasure working with amy, she made everything so easy! Thank you so much amy!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/15/2018

Thank you so much, La Sabrina Hair Design, for exceeding my expectations! I was planning my wedding from out of town, and out of all the salons in Naples, how did I find the best one? Amy was so accommodating and helped me schedule all the appointments.
    Jessica did my makeup, and did an amazing job. She knows so much about makeup, especially for weddings and special events. My pictures turned out fabulously because of her flawless application. Jessica also really cares about proper sanitation with make up products and applications which is super important to me. She did my bridal party's makeup just as equally fabulous and in great time. We were all so happy with the results.
    Whine planning the wedding I got super behind and i desperately needed a cut and color. Amy squeezed me in with Christina who brought my hair back to life! Christina gave me a thorough consultation, calming any worries I had about color change right before my big day. She was super friendly, and knows so much about color and the proper haircut. She even added an Opalex treatment to help repair and give extra shine and I really did shine! I was so impressed.
    And finally, Miss Amy. I cannot get over how sweet and very talented Amy is! She did my updo and helped me decide on a style that was right for me. I wanted something soft and pretty, but also secure enough to last the entire evening and withstand the humid climate. And she certainly met all my requirements. I didn't have to adjust a single strand on my big day. Amy was super patient with my bridal party and me. One of the best parts of the whole process was that Amy and Jessica came to our hotel to do our hair and makeup. It really helped ease the stress of the day. They were absolutely wonderful!
    Most of all, I truly admire the charity work Amy does with her salon. Blow Drys for a Cause gives a percentage of each blow dry package toward the fight against human trafficking. I'm so happy, thank you. Love, Liz

Sent on 10/11/2018

Rachel · Married on 07/27/2018

Amazing!!! Doesn’t even come close to La Sabrina hair Design. For my Beauty and the Beast wedding I had previously hired a hair and makeup artist that totally messed up my trial run and would not listen to what I wanted for my wedding. Feeling disappointed I went on wedding wire to find someone at last moment to do my hair and makeup and found Amy from La Sabrina Hair design to do my hair and Jessica to do my makeup. I was so grateful to find them, they were very understanding and committed to giving me what I had envisioned and much much more. They were really friendly and very professional I had a great time working with them. My hair and makeup came out better than I had imagined. They also did two of my bridesmaids and my mom’s hair and makeup and they all looked beautiful. I would most definitely recommend using them to anyone they made my wedding day amazing and stress free and I am very grateful. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Kelli · Married on 07/26/2018

Amy is seriously a ROCK STAR!!! She was referred to me for my Destination Wedding in FL and completed up-dos for 8 of us girls, and let me tell you, every single girl was OBSESSED with their hair when she was done with them! I have never been in a wedding where every single girl was completely in love with their hair. Amy is amazing at what she does! She was very responsive leading up to our big day as well, and her turnaround time was always very quick! She made it so easy for me to just relax and enjoy the day of getting ready to marry the man of my dreams. I would refer Amy to anyone! Absolutely FANTASTIC!!! See pictures of some of her work below as well :)

Sent on 08/01/2018

Casey · Married on 06/23/2018

Amy was incredible. She did my bridal hair as well as 7 of my girls hair and did an outstanding job (not to mention we were crammed into a hotel room!) I had a trial with her 2 days before my wedding, showed her one picture of what I wanted and she nailed the final look. If there’s something you don’t like about your hair, she has no problem changing it or sprucing it up. I highly recommend Amy and am so thankful I was able to have her be a part of my big day!! :)

Sent on 06/30/2018

Christina · Married on 05/19/2018

Amy did my hair as well as my bridesmaids' for my wedding and she did a fantastic job! We all had different textured hair and she was able to make really lovely styles that looked great on everyone. Not only is Amy really gentle, she made styles that lasted the whole day which was great- even on a rambunctious 3 year old. I'd highly recommend La Sabrina for a wedding event or anything similar! :)
    Photo Credit: New Ground Photography

Sent on 06/29/2018

Lisa · Married on 05/12/2018

Amy was the absolute best! She is so talented. We were able to show her literally one picture of how we wanted our hair done and she would glance at it once and then match it perfectly. Everyone's hair stayed in the entire night and we started around 7 am. I could not have been more pleased and impressed. I will be recommending her to everyone I know!

Sent on 05/19/2018