La Sabrina Hair Design Reviews

73 | Naples, FL

73 Reviews for La Sabrina Hair Design

73 La Sabrina Hair Design Reviews

Elizabeth · Married on 09/15/2018

Thank you so much, La Sabrina Hair Design, for exceeding my expectations! I was planning my wedding from out of town, and out of all the salons in Naples, how did I find the best one? Amy was so accommodating and helped me schedule all the appointments.
    Jessica did my makeup, and did an amazing job. She knows so much about makeup, especially for weddings and special events. My pictures turned out fabulously because of her flawless application. Jessica also really cares about proper sanitation with make up products and applications which is super important to me. She did my bridal party's makeup just as equally fabulous and in great time. We were all so happy with the results.
    Whine planning the wedding I got super behind and i desperately needed a cut and color. Amy squeezed me in with Christina who brought my hair back to life! Christina gave me a thorough consultation, calming any worries I had about color change right before my big day. She was super friendly, and knows so much about color and the proper haircut. She even added an Opalex treatment to help repair and give extra shine and I really did shine! I was so impressed.
    And finally, Miss Amy. I cannot get over how sweet and very talented Amy is! She did my updo and helped me decide on a style that was right for me. I wanted something soft and pretty, but also secure enough to last the entire evening and withstand the humid climate. And she certainly met all my requirements. I didn't have to adjust a single strand on my big day. Amy was super patient with my bridal party and me. One of the best parts of the whole process was that Amy and Jessica came to our hotel to do our hair and makeup. It really helped ease the stress of the day. They were absolutely wonderful!
    Most of all, I truly admire the charity work Amy does with her salon. Blow Drys for a Cause gives a percentage of each blow dry package toward the fight against human trafficking. I'm so happy, thank you. Love, Liz

Rachel · Married on 07/27/2018

Amazing!!! Doesn’t even come close to La Sabrina hair Design. For my Beauty and the Beast wedding I had previously hired a hair and makeup artist that totally messed up my trial run and would not listen to what I wanted for my wedding. Feeling disappointed I went on wedding wire to find someone at last moment to do my hair and makeup and found Amy from La Sabrina Hair design to do my hair and Jessica to do my makeup. I was so grateful to find them, they were very understanding and committed to giving me what I had envisioned and much much more. They were really friendly and very professional I had a great time working with them. My hair and makeup came out better than I had imagined. They also did two of my bridesmaids and my mom’s hair and makeup and they all looked beautiful. I would most definitely recommend using them to anyone they made my wedding day amazing and stress free and I am very grateful. Thank you!!!!

Kelli · Married on 07/26/2018

Amy is seriously a ROCK STAR!!! She was referred to me for my Destination Wedding in FL and completed up-dos for 8 of us girls, and let me tell you, every single girl was OBSESSED with their hair when she was done with them! I have never been in a wedding where every single girl was completely in love with their hair. Amy is amazing at what she does! She was very responsive leading up to our big day as well, and her turnaround time was always very quick! She made it so easy for me to just relax and enjoy the day of getting ready to marry the man of my dreams. I would refer Amy to anyone! Absolutely FANTASTIC!!! See pictures of some of her work below as well :)

La Sabrina Hair Design 4
    La Sabrina Hair Design 5
    La Sabrina Hair Design 6
    La Sabrina Hair Design 7
    La Sabrina Hair Design 8
    La Sabrina Hair Design 9

Casey · Married on 06/23/2018

Amy was incredible. She did my bridal hair as well as 7 of my girls hair and did an outstanding job (not to mention we were crammed into a hotel room!) I had a trial with her 2 days before my wedding, showed her one picture of what I wanted and she nailed the final look. If there’s something you don’t like about your hair, she has no problem changing it or sprucing it up. I highly recommend Amy and am so thankful I was able to have her be a part of my big day!! :)

La Sabrina Hair Design 10

Christina · Married on 05/19/2018

Amy did my hair as well as my bridesmaids' for my wedding and she did a fantastic job! We all had different textured hair and she was able to make really lovely styles that looked great on everyone. Not only is Amy really gentle, she made styles that lasted the whole day which was great- even on a rambunctious 3 year old. I'd highly recommend La Sabrina for a wedding event or anything similar! :)
    Photo Credit: New Ground Photography

La Sabrina Hair Design 11
    La Sabrina Hair Design 12
    La Sabrina Hair Design 13

Lisa · Married on 05/12/2018

Amy was the absolute best! She is so talented. We were able to show her literally one picture of how we wanted our hair done and she would glance at it once and then match it perfectly. Everyone's hair stayed in the entire night and we started around 7 am. I could not have been more pleased and impressed. I will be recommending her to everyone I know!

La Sabrina Hair Design 14
    La Sabrina Hair Design 15
  • F

Fay · Married on 04/19/2018

Amy responded me the quickest. she was not pushy, she was professional, has exceptional customer service, she is so easy to talk to. She reminds me of a friend, she is short and feisty, she has a heart of gold, is helpful, and will be honest. She will be successful in whatever she does. She was so responsive. We mainly communicated by email after our initial call. I sent her pictures of what I was looking for. She is very professional and organized. Her cost is great. At some point she may increase her prices because of demand :) But she was so great, her professionalism, quality of work for me and my 13 ladies was exceptional. Jessica was her assistant and she was also so nice and professional. Very flexible and she could charge more for the quality of work, attention to detail, passion in her work, and such a people person. I wish I lived their so you could be my person. :)

Ashton · Married on 02/23/2018

I had the most incredible experience with Amy! She is an absolute professional and does exceptional hair. I used her for my wedding as well as for all of my bridesmaids. She took care of everyone’s wishes, was patient and gave each girl their desired look, and made us all look beautiful! She kept the day relaxing and stayed on schedule to meet our timeline. I highly recommend her not only for her talent, but for the personal experience she gives.

Megan · Married on 02/09/2018

Amy is simply AMAZING! She was the hairstylist for my wedding in February. She did a wonderful job on my hair, along with all of my bridesmaids. Not only is she a great hairstylist, but she has the sweetest personality. I was interested in using hair extensions. She helped guide me on where I could get them for the best "bang for my buck". Amy was very quick to respond and easy going. On wedding day, she even enjoyed jamming out to music with my bridal party while getting ready. We had a lot of girls getting their hair done, but she managed to have them all done on time. She is truly talented. If you are looking to book a hairstylist for your wedding, look no further! Pick Amy!

Sent on 03/03/2018

La Sabrina Hair Design's reply:

Megan! Thank you so much for the kind words! You were gorgeous! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your big day!

Stephanie · Married on 01/06/2018

I couldn't have picked a better hairstylist than Amy! Very professional. Everything was done on time for the wedding. She was very fun and we had a great time with her! She did my entire bridal party plus mother and mother-in-law, and everyone loved their hair. I highly recommend La Sabrina Hair Design for any occasion! Thank you Amy!!

Katie · Married on 01/05/2018

Amy and her assistant Katia were absolutely amazing! Me and my bridesmaid hair look absolutely beautiful and she did my mother, mother in law, and aunt as well. My hair looked like princess hair and 2 days later it was still in and I was still getting compliments! Thank you Amy for being so sweet and making all of our hair look like princess hair

Sent on 01/16/2018

La Sabrina Hair Design's reply:

Katie! Thank you so much! It was such an honor to be a part of your day! ;)
  • HOLLY

HOLLY · Married on 12/16/2017

Amy did hair for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier. She was so nice and talented- I loved my up-do so much that at the last minute, I decided to not wear my veil because I didn't want to ruin her work when trying to take it out!

Sent on 12/26/2017

La Sabrina Hair Design's reply:

Holly! Your the best! thank you so much for leaving this lovely review! Happy New Year! and what a great way to start it, so happy for you guys!
  • GreektoIrish2017

Christina · Married on 10/29/2017

Amy is a sweetheart. She is very talented and did everyone’s hair exactly how I wanted it.

Christina · Married on 10/29/2017

Kacie · Married on 10/01/2017

She was the absolute sweetest!! I had a destination wedding and it was so hard and scary picking someone I'd never met but she made me feel so comfortable and excited to work with. My hair was exactly what I had pictured in mind for my special day!! Can't say enough good things about her.

La Sabrina Hair Design 16

Christina · Married on 08/12/2017

Amy is super friendly and very professional, and everything she does is amazing!

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 06/17/2017

Amy came to our venue and did hair for myself and 3 other women. She is super sweet, fun and does GREAT hair. I had no problems all day and everything was still in place at the end of a long, fun (and humid!) Florida evening :)

Sent on 06/25/2017

La Sabrina Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Caitlin so much for the 5star review! They mean so much to me! You were so beautiful and calm all day! Congratulations and thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your special day!

Elise · Married on 05/15/2017

Amy was such a delight to work with! She was very responsive and kind in all of our communications. We did a consultation and she gave me some great tips on what to do to prepare my hair for the big day. She created exactly what I asked for and it was truly beautiful. She just made the process so easy and was such a positive spirit in the room on the day. I would not hesitate to recommend her. You will be completely satisfied with her work and her professionalism!

Sent on 06/16/2017

La Sabrina Hair Design's reply:

Thanks Elise for all the kind words! You have made my day :) And congratulations again! So happy for you!

Susana · Married on 03/26/2017

She was just awesome and all my girls and family agreed! On my wedding day everybody wanted different looks and she accomplish all of them looking great in a great time!!! She is a very talented hair stylist, I will recommend her any time.
    The most special day of your life will be in great hands!

Emily · Married on 03/11/2017

Amy is an absolute doll to work with especially with my indecisiveness. Very patient and full of great suggestions.

Sent on 03/13/2017

La Sabrina Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Emily! ! So excited for you and feel so honored to have been part of your big day! Loved working with a real live Disney princess! ;)

KATIE · Married on 02/18/2017

Where to begin!! Amy and her crew were absolutely AMAZING!!!! She came to our location and she was very easy going and fun! Her work was so Stunning! Each of my girls wanted someting different and Amy was right on board and did eveyones hair exactly the way the pictured it!! We were all so pleased ! My friend that was in my wedding is getting married in November and decided to book Amy right on the spot!!! I would highly recommend Amy to anyone who wants to look picture pwrfect for their special day!
    Thank you Amy!!!!! Xoxoxo

Sent on 02/20/2017

La Sabrina Hair Design's reply:

Katie you are the best!! Thanks so much for the kind words! They mean the world to me!

Erin · Married on 12/31/2016

We absolutely LOVE Amy! We have now used her services TWICE for family weddings. Amy is responsive, punctual and overall - GREAT at hair! I highly highly recommend!

Sent on 01/10/2017

La Sabrina Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much Erin! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your big day!

Alex · Married on 12/10/2016

Amy was great to work with and was able to easily replicate the various hairstyles myself and my bridesmaids wanted for my wedding. I loved that our up-dos look more natural and not completely hair-sprayed to our heads! Definitely a great choice to book Amy for your next special event.

Maya · Married on 11/06/2016

LaSabrina hair was very professional and she arrived early. Amy was very patient and attentive she listend
    to what I (the bride) wanted and did exactly the same hairdo that was in the picture I showed her. I strongly recomendar her! Her work and attentiveness is amazing!!! Thank you so much Amy for making my wedding day so special!

Sent on 12/27/2016

La Sabrina Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much Maya! Merry Christmas!