Salon Teez Weddings Reviews

258 | Naples, FL

258 Reviews for Salon Teez Weddings

Sandy Licausi · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Wedding hair and makeup

David and Danny traveled to Kansas City to do hair and makeup for our Daughter-in-law and Son's wedding. They are AMAZING! My hair and makeup were perfect. I had no idea what I wanted I left it up to them and they did not disappoint I loved my hair and makeup! My son had a accident the night before the wedding and had several stitches on his forehead. David to the rescue 10 minutes before the ceremony he did his magic with makeup and no one even knew he had stitches. Thank you David and Danny for everything you guy's are the best!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Candice · Married on 10/31/2019

Very pleased bride!!

I was not sure where to start when it came to hair and makeup, since I was having a destination wedding. I was fortunate enough to hear about Daniel and David. They squeezed me in for a trial during a visit and signed with them that day. To be honest, I was very nervous about my hair and makeup. Of course, I wanted things to be perfect and wanted to feel my best on my wedding day.

Daniel and David came to my hotel and did hair and makeup for myself, wedding party, and mothers. I was more than pleased with their positive vibe and their overall work. They made sure everyone was happy and were more than willing to fix things if someone envisioned their hair and makeup a certain way. They truly wanted to ensure everyone looked and felt perfect.

I would recommend both Daniel and David to any bride. I was beyond happy with my hair and makeup, and when I look back, I am pleased with how everything photographed and held up throughout the night. I am still getting compliments to this day! I felt amazing and that was all I could have asked for. Thank you both so much! xoxo

Sent on 12/02/2019

Michelle Picone · Married on 10/19/2019

Would pick them a million times again

Daniel and David were absolutely incredible. They made my girls and I laugh the entire time and made us look stunning. I have never felt more beautiful than when I looked in the mirror after they were done doing magic. They were kind, generous, and insanely talented. I love them so much! And would definitely recommend them to anyone looking!

Sent on 10/26/2019

kim Sindall · Married on 10/18/2019

Makeup Dream Team

David and his team from Salon Tease went above and beyond to make my daughters wedding day a dream. He made us ALL feel beautiful! David also did our other daughters wedding six years ago. I highly recommend David for any special makeup or hair occasion.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Tracy · Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding makeup

Amazing work! A pleasure to work with!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Cindy Tucci · Married on 09/21/2019

Best Duo Ever

David and Daniel are the absolute best of the best!! They just travelled to Kansas City to bring the beauty to my daughter’s wedding. After everything they did for our first wedding in Florida, I wouldn’t consider using anyone else. Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous, the bride’s look was beyond stunning and so befitting her look and theme. They are truly the most talented hair and makeup artists you will find. The groom had an unfortunate accident the night before the wedding and ended up with stitches down his forehead and a badly scraped nose. Once David finished his magic, no one could tell!
    I can not recommend David and Daniel more highly, they are amazing and so wonderful to work with. If you want perfection... they are your team.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Baxter · Married on 07/03/2019

Perfect!

Danny and David are the best!!!! They listen to what you want and perfect it!!!!! Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without them. Everyone loved working with them. They made me feel beautiful as well as my Mom, MIL, and bridesmaids!!! They are hilarious and so much fun!!! Amazing energy and talent.

I cannot say enough amazing things about them. Absolutely love them!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Eve

Eve · Married on 05/04/2019

Extremely talented and high end!!

David and Danny were referred to me for my wedding down in Marco Island. Thank GOD!
    I had my make up done along with my hair style and color. We went through a trial because my fiance and I happened to be in town a few months earlier, but you can trust these guys enough to not actually need one. I didn't end up doing my make up or hair the way I thought I wanted it on the day of the trial. That was no problem at all, as all I needed to do was let them know generally what I was thinking, and they took it from there. I actually ended up getting my hair colored 2 days before the wedding at the salon and then they both came to our hotel on the day of the wedding.
    They were professional, funny, and extremely talented. My bridesmaids, mother and mother-in-law and myself all got hair style and make up done. They were able to accommodate everyone's wishes and they genuinely cared that we all were happy with the service.
    I would recommend them to anyone looking for hair coloring, hair style or professional make up. They are honestly amazing.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Erin Anzalone · Married on 03/16/2019

Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had a fantastic experience with David & Danny from Salon Teez for hair and makeup for my wedding at LaPlaya on 3/16/19 in Naples, FL. I cannot say enough good things about the services they provided. From the bridal trial to the actual day of my event they made me feel beautiful, comfortable and brought lots of good energy for the day. They have true talent and were able to create a look I was beyond thrilled with. I am so happy with my wedding pictures which we will treasure forever. They exceeded expectations for my entire bridal party as well (everyone loved having David stay for touch ups until ceremony time, too.) I truly loved having them be a very important part of my day would highly recommend their services to any bride/special event!!

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Sossie

Sossie Male · Married on 03/07/2019

Absolutely enjoyable!

David & Daniel are the best. Have had them do my hair & makeup for 3 different weddings (2 as a guest & most recently as MOG). I could not have been happier. Extremely professional and a lot of fun at the same time. I wouldn’t choose anyone else.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Christina Maloomian · Married on 02/02/2019

The best of the best!

David and Daniel were the absolute perfect team to make myself and my bridal party beautiful for my wedding! Not only did absolutely everyone's hair and makeup come out flawless but their positive energy and love was infectious throughout the day, they are exactly who you want to spend your wedding morning with! They were a pleasure to work with throughout the whole planning process, even squeezing me in for a trial since I live out of town, and kept everyone on schedule and looking good throughout the day. We had David stay for touch ups throughout the day (though our makeup lasted til the wee hours through lots and lots of dancing with no problems) and it was amazing to have him there during photos for quick touch ups and a final pass through before heading down the aisle. I can't recommend them enough and look forward to working with them again in the future!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Dana Terranova · Married on 12/16/2018

Happy Bride!

David & Daniel were great and very calming on our very hectic wedding day. I felt at ease working with them. I went to the salon for a trial and they were very professional and responsive in the days leading up to wedding. They did a lot of hair and makeup for me my bridal party and then some others since we were there for a destination wedding. My mother and MIL never wear a lot of makeup so they had no idea what they wanted and both of their hair and makeup came out amazing! Daniel even did my husband’s aunt’s hair last minute since she decided that day that she wanted it done. Planning a destination wedding is tough! My only regret is that I didn’t go to Salon teez the night before my wedding for my rehearsal dinner blowout bc the hotel spa was not good at all.

Sent on 03/01/2019
  • Sara

sara leduc · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing Glam Team

Hiring David & Danny and their team at Salon Teez was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding this past December! They came highly recommended by my wedding photographer and I booked them way in advanced as she told me their availability became very limited very quickly. From booking them to having to reschedule my trial at the last minute, their salon staff is amazing. I planned my wedding from afar and worked with Edna, their salon assistant, in planning my trial and the schedule for the day of. She was incredibly sweet and helpful! When I went in for my trial, David sat down with me and asked me many useful questions in what I wanted for my look and experience the day of my wedding. It was obvious he knew what he was doing and would take great care of everything for the day of. He is an incredibly skilled makeup artist and was very honest with me on what he thought would work best for me and my skin/look. He was also very open to feedback on what he did during my trial and made sure I was completely happy with it. Danny did my hair and worked quickly and did an amazing job, completely nailing the look I was going for! Their team came to help with hair and makeup for my bridal party, the moms, and grandmas. Everyone was very happy with how everything came out and the entire team was SO incredibly helpful in adjusting things as needed to ensure everyone was completely satisfied. They also did touch-ups on everyone’s hair and makeup prior to them leaving. I really appreciated the planning that they put into our day, too. They all arrived early and were quick in getting girls in and out of chairs to keep the day on schedule and moving along. As I said - they know exactly what they’re doing. They kept us AHEAD of schedule, which was amazing and I never felt rushed or like my suite was chaotic with people racing to get ready in time for photos. Finally, their personalities made getting ready FUN for us all and they kept us laughing. They are so in tune with the needs of a bride and those surrounding her on such an important day - David set up his area a little separate from everything else to give myself a little “break” and quiet time from the hustle and bustle of the day, which I really appreciated. He and Danny are so fun to talk to and they made me feel like a queen on my wedding day in how I looked and felt. We love Salon Teez and I would highly recommend them to anyone - my mom has even gone back to their salon twice now to get her hair done since my wedding. My makeup stuck to my face like glue, just as Danny promised (I am pretty sure I woke up the next morning with it perfectly intact, if we’re being honest!). My hair also held up well throughout a long day (and it was pretty hot out!). Thank you Danny, David, and your team for a fabulous day and gorgeous look!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Se-Se Yennes · Married on 11/17/2018

Exceeded my expectations

Every bride wants the very best for her day. I had the privilege of having two weddings (Cultural & American traditional). Each required different makeup and hair styles. To say that each day exceeded my expectations would be an understatement. Salon Teez listens to the customer and goes out of its way to make you and your family look magical. I highly recommend Salon Teez and its fabulous staff. They made my family and I look spectacular.
    Thank you Danny & David.....

Sent on 03/29/2019

Alexa Esposito · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding Make Up/Hair

I would choose Salon Teez over and over again. They were so easy to work with and made my wedding day seamless. David is extremely talented, as well as the rest of his team. Especially given that this was a destination wedding, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. From traveling down to Florida for my trail, to the actual wedding day, everything went so smooth and turned out perfect. Each girl absolutely LOVED their hair and make up. Highly recommend for your wedding!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Kimberly · Married on 09/01/2018

David and Sir Daniel did the hair and make-up for my sisters wedding July 14, 2012. The two of them and their team were truly amazing and so PROFESSIONAL. They made the morning of the wedding so calm and stress free and they also bring an energy to the room that makes me smile just writing this review. All of us looked exactly how we wanted to look, and honestly, I'd never felt better. All of the bridesmaids looked STUNNING. As for the bride, she was absolutely BREATHTAKING. As her younger sister and maid of honor helping her make all of her wedding decisions, I know she wanted the best of the best. I can say with full confidence that David and Sir Daniel are the best of the best. David and Sir Daniel get stars across the board from me! You will not be dissapointed, I promise you that! :)

Sent on 07/20/2012

Emily · Married on 07/06/2018

I have never felt more beautiful and confident than I did after spending time in Sir Danny and David's chair. Not only did my both my hair and makeup look absolutely gorgoues but it stayed PERFECTLY until the next morning. Having some health issues, my body is sometimes very sensative and both Sir Danny and David could not have been more thoughtful or accomodating with not only what they applied, but how they worked on me. Both David and Sir Danny worked incredibly hard to create exactly the vision I had in my head; they truly made me feel like royalty. Their energy is so positive and light, it made the stress and nerves of getting married disapear. My wedding day couldn't have gone any better and Sir Danny and David played a huge role in that. Simply put, if you're looking for magnificent sercive, unmatched talent, and a great freaking time.... book with Salon Teez! I cannot reccomend them highly enough!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Beth · Married on 07/06/2018

David and Sir Danny traveled to make my daughter’s Asbury Park wedding fantastic! These two master artists flew up to the Jersey Shore to make my daughters July wedding absolutely perfect. David and Danny did a fabulous job preparing the entire bridal party for the big event. They took the time to pamper the bride so that she felt like a princess. The commitment to us never ended as they did touch ups all day as the photos were taken. Danny and David knew what we needed and made it all possible so that we had nothing to worry about in getting prepared for the “main event”. The preparation started with the perfect hairstyle for the rehearsal, and continued for the day after pictures as well. We are forever grateful for all the TLC we received so that Emily and Josh looked perfect on their special day!

Sent on 10/07/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/16/2018

Hands down one of the best wedding planning decisions I made was hiring Salon Teez

I first contacted Salon Teez at the recommendation of my photographer but then had 2 or 3 other people I know separately recommend them and after stopping by their salon to meet them I was sold. Salon Teez was one of the best wedding planning decisions I made and they were one of the first vendors I booked (they book out pretty far in advance so make sure you don't leave them for the last minute or you will miss out). I can't even put into words how amazing David and Danny are! I got married in June in Florida and it was HOT and HUMID. My skin tends to be oily which makes my makeup typically not stay very well and my hair gets frizzy in humidity but on my wedding day I looked perfect ALL DAY thanks to Salon Teez. They really understood my vision for my wedding look and helped me decide on the perfect hair and makeup. David and Danny are hands down the best there is!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Cindy Tucci · Married on 05/12/2018

Cindy Tucci, Mother of the Bride

We can not rave about Sir Daniel and David (Faces by Frohmberg) enough! Beginning with makeup and hair trials for my daughter and myself, their concern was that we were 110% satisfied. They created unique looks for each event, culminating with a wedding party which was absolutely stunning! The bride had the naturally beautiful look she wanted, mom got a glamorous “age reducing” illusion! They took great time and made sure every member of the wedding party was completely satisfied. And to top it off, they entertained us the entire time. David stayed with us to touch up after pictures, and again after the ceremony. Daniel and David will be a part of my families future weddings, even if I have to bring them across the country. No one could compare after the two of them, they are quite simply “the best of the best”.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Melinda · Married on 04/28/2018

I feel extremely lucky that we were able to get David and Daniel to provide the hair and makeup for my daughter's wedding recently at the JW Marriott on Marco Island. I can't say enough wonderful things about them. While nerves were high for a wedding day, they both were so calm and reassuring and made everyone look and feel beautiful. That's their true gift: They not only make you look extremely beautiful on the outside, but they make you feel beautiful and confident on the inside as well.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot say enough good things about the team at Salon Teez!!!! The team of David and Sir Daniel made me, all my bridesmaids and the moms look GORGEOUS! Everyone at the wedding was commenting on how beautiful the entire wedding party looked! David really listens when you describe how you want your makeup and makes sure you are 100% satisfied, and I am a tough customer! My hair was literally a work of art by Sir Daniel! I have fine, super straight hair and my updo made it look like I have thick wavy hair and it didn't move AT ALL during the outdoor ceremony with 14mph wind! I also went to Salon Teez for my spray tan before my big day and it was perfect! Everyone thought I had just laid out before the wedding.
    If you have the opportunity to hire this team DO IT!!! You will not regret it! They are EASILY the best in SWFL!!!!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Patricia · Married on 02/07/2018

I can not say enough good things to describe my experience! Danny’s attention to the process and the professionalism of Christine and Gabby made my day perfect! My hair, makeup, nails and tan were everything I could have hoped for. Thank you

Sent on 05/04/2018

Maureen · Married on 01/13/2018

We can’t say enough about David and Danny! They are amazing at what they do, make it fun and feel like family! They came to our home, it was relaxed and they made us all look beautiful!! You won’t find better!!!

Sent on 03/07/2018
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 12/30/2017

I could not have been happier with my choice to use David and Daniel for my bridal hair and makeup. They were professional and nailed exactly what style I wanted and made the process fun and enjoyable. I hired them to do my whole bridal party (14 people) and every single person loved their look without having to change anything. They also did hair and makeup for my mom, my sister and I for the three days of parties pre and post wedding and on each day everything was perfect. I can't say enough what an amazing team they are and all of the stylists they brought with them were super professional and talented. LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!

Sent on 03/09/2018