Salon Teez Weddings Reviews

Salon Teez Weddings 6
Salon Teez Weddings 7

Erin Anzalone · Married on 03/16/2019

Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had a fantastic experience with David & Danny from Salon Teez for hair and makeup for my wedding at LaPlaya on 3/16/19 in Naples, FL. I cannot say enough good things about the services they provided. From the bridal trial to the actual day of my event they made me feel beautiful, comfortable and brought lots of good energy for the day. They have true talent and were able to create a look I was beyond thrilled with. I am so happy with my wedding pictures which we will treasure forever. They exceeded expectations for my entire bridal party as well (everyone loved having David stay for touch ups until ceremony time, too.) I truly loved having them be a very important part of my day would highly recommend their services to any bride/special event!!

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Salon Teez Weddings 8
    Salon Teez Weddings 9
    Salon Teez Weddings 10

Christina Maloomian · Married on 02/02/2019

The best of the best!

David and Daniel were the absolute perfect team to make myself and my bridal party beautiful for my wedding! Not only did absolutely everyone's hair and makeup come out flawless but their positive energy and love was infectious throughout the day, they are exactly who you want to spend your wedding morning with! They were a pleasure to work with throughout the whole planning process, even squeezing me in for a trial since I live out of town, and kept everyone on schedule and looking good throughout the day. We had David stay for touch ups throughout the day (though our makeup lasted til the wee hours through lots and lots of dancing with no problems) and it was amazing to have him there during photos for quick touch ups and a final pass through before heading down the aisle. I can't recommend them enough and look forward to working with them again in the future!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Dana Terranova · Married on 12/16/2018

Happy Bride!

David & Daniel were great and very calming on our very hectic wedding day. I felt at ease working with them. I went to the salon for a trial and they were very professional and responsive in the days leading up to wedding. They did a lot of hair and makeup for me my bridal party and then some others since we were there for a destination wedding. My mother and MIL never wear a lot of makeup so they had no idea what they wanted and both of their hair and makeup came out amazing! Daniel even did my husband’s aunt’s hair last minute since she decided that day that she wanted it done. Planning a destination wedding is tough! My only regret is that I didn’t go to Salon teez the night before my wedding for my rehearsal dinner blowout bc the hotel spa was not good at all.

Sent on 03/01/2019
    Salon Teez Weddings 11
  • Sara

sara leduc · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing Glam Team

Hiring David & Danny and their team at Salon Teez was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding this past December! They came highly recommended by my wedding photographer and I booked them way in advanced as she told me their availability became very limited very quickly. From booking them to having to reschedule my trial at the last minute, their salon staff is amazing. I planned my wedding from afar and worked with Edna, their salon assistant, in planning my trial and the schedule for the day of. She was incredibly sweet and helpful! When I went in for my trial, David sat down with me and asked me many useful questions in what I wanted for my look and experience the day of my wedding. It was obvious he knew what he was doing and would take great care of everything for the day of. He is an incredibly skilled makeup artist and was very honest with me on what he thought would work best for me and my skin/look. He was also very open to feedback on what he did during my trial and made sure I was completely happy with it. Danny did my hair and worked quickly and did an amazing job, completely nailing the look I was going for! Their team came to help with hair and makeup for my bridal party, the moms, and grandmas. Everyone was very happy with how everything came out and the entire team was SO incredibly helpful in adjusting things as needed to ensure everyone was completely satisfied. They also did touch-ups on everyone’s hair and makeup prior to them leaving. I really appreciated the planning that they put into our day, too. They all arrived early and were quick in getting girls in and out of chairs to keep the day on schedule and moving along. As I said - they know exactly what they’re doing. They kept us AHEAD of schedule, which was amazing and I never felt rushed or like my suite was chaotic with people racing to get ready in time for photos. Finally, their personalities made getting ready FUN for us all and they kept us laughing. They are so in tune with the needs of a bride and those surrounding her on such an important day - David set up his area a little separate from everything else to give myself a little “break” and quiet time from the hustle and bustle of the day, which I really appreciated. He and Danny are so fun to talk to and they made me feel like a queen on my wedding day in how I looked and felt. We love Salon Teez and I would highly recommend them to anyone - my mom has even gone back to their salon twice now to get her hair done since my wedding. My makeup stuck to my face like glue, just as Danny promised (I am pretty sure I woke up the next morning with it perfectly intact, if we’re being honest!). My hair also held up well throughout a long day (and it was pretty hot out!). Thank you Danny, David, and your team for a fabulous day and gorgeous look!

Sent on 05/12/2019
    Salon Teez Weddings 17
    Salon Teez Weddings 18

Se-Se Yennes · Married on 11/17/2018

Exceeded my expectations

Every bride wants the very best for her day. I had the privilege of having two weddings (Cultural & American traditional). Each required different makeup and hair styles. To say that each day exceeded my expectations would be an understatement. Salon Teez listens to the customer and goes out of its way to make you and your family look magical. I highly recommend Salon Teez and its fabulous staff. They made my family and I look spectacular.
    Thank you Danny & David.....

Sent on 03/29/2019

Alexa Esposito · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding Make Up/Hair

I would choose Salon Teez over and over again. They were so easy to work with and made my wedding day seamless. David is extremely talented, as well as the rest of his team. Especially given that this was a destination wedding, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. From traveling down to Florida for my trail, to the actual wedding day, everything went so smooth and turned out perfect. Each girl absolutely LOVED their hair and make up. Highly recommend for your wedding!

Sent on 04/08/2019
    Salon Teez Weddings 19

Kimberly · Married on 09/01/2018

David and Sir Daniel did the hair and make-up for my sisters wedding July 14, 2012. The two of them and their team were truly amazing and so PROFESSIONAL. They made the morning of the wedding so calm and stress free and they also bring an energy to the room that makes me smile just writing this review. All of us looked exactly how we wanted to look, and honestly, I'd never felt better. All of the bridesmaids looked STUNNING. As for the bride, she was absolutely BREATHTAKING. As her younger sister and maid of honor helping her make all of her wedding decisions, I know she wanted the best of the best. I can say with full confidence that David and Sir Daniel are the best of the best. David and Sir Daniel get stars across the board from me! You will not be dissapointed, I promise you that! :)

Sent on 07/20/2012

Emily · Married on 07/06/2018

I have never felt more beautiful and confident than I did after spending time in Sir Danny and David's chair. Not only did my both my hair and makeup look absolutely gorgoues but it stayed PERFECTLY until the next morning. Having some health issues, my body is sometimes very sensative and both Sir Danny and David could not have been more thoughtful or accomodating with not only what they applied, but how they worked on me. Both David and Sir Danny worked incredibly hard to create exactly the vision I had in my head; they truly made me feel like royalty. Their energy is so positive and light, it made the stress and nerves of getting married disapear. My wedding day couldn't have gone any better and Sir Danny and David played a huge role in that. Simply put, if you're looking for magnificent sercive, unmatched talent, and a great freaking time.... book with Salon Teez! I cannot reccomend them highly enough!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Beth · Married on 07/06/2018

David and Sir Danny traveled to make my daughter’s Asbury Park wedding fantastic! These two master artists flew up to the Jersey Shore to make my daughters July wedding absolutely perfect. David and Danny did a fabulous job preparing the entire bridal party for the big event. They took the time to pamper the bride so that she felt like a princess. The commitment to us never ended as they did touch ups all day as the photos were taken. Danny and David knew what we needed and made it all possible so that we had nothing to worry about in getting prepared for the “main event”. The preparation started with the perfect hairstyle for the rehearsal, and continued for the day after pictures as well. We are forever grateful for all the TLC we received so that Emily and Josh looked perfect on their special day!

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Salon Teez Weddings 20
    Salon Teez Weddings 21
    Salon Teez Weddings 22
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/16/2018

Hands down one of the best wedding planning decisions I made was hiring Salon Teez

I first contacted Salon Teez at the recommendation of my photographer but then had 2 or 3 other people I know separately recommend them and after stopping by their salon to meet them I was sold. Salon Teez was one of the best wedding planning decisions I made and they were one of the first vendors I booked (they book out pretty far in advance so make sure you don't leave them for the last minute or you will miss out). I can't even put into words how amazing David and Danny are! I got married in June in Florida and it was HOT and HUMID. My skin tends to be oily which makes my makeup typically not stay very well and my hair gets frizzy in humidity but on my wedding day I looked perfect ALL DAY thanks to Salon Teez. They really understood my vision for my wedding look and helped me decide on the perfect hair and makeup. David and Danny are hands down the best there is!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Salon Teez Weddings 35
    Salon Teez Weddings 36

Cindy Tucci · Married on 05/12/2018

Cindy Tucci, Mother of the Bride

We can not rave about Sir Daniel and David (Faces by Frohmberg) enough! Beginning with makeup and hair trials for my daughter and myself, their concern was that we were 110% satisfied. They created unique looks for each event, culminating with a wedding party which was absolutely stunning! The bride had the naturally beautiful look she wanted, mom got a glamorous “age reducing” illusion! They took great time and made sure every member of the wedding party was completely satisfied. And to top it off, they entertained us the entire time. David stayed with us to touch up after pictures, and again after the ceremony. Daniel and David will be a part of my families future weddings, even if I have to bring them across the country. No one could compare after the two of them, they are quite simply “the best of the best”.

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Salon Teez Weddings 37
    Salon Teez Weddings 38
    Salon Teez Weddings 39
    Salon Teez Weddings 40

Melinda · Married on 04/28/2018

I feel extremely lucky that we were able to get David and Daniel to provide the hair and makeup for my daughter's wedding recently at the JW Marriott on Marco Island. I can't say enough wonderful things about them. While nerves were high for a wedding day, they both were so calm and reassuring and made everyone look and feel beautiful. That's their true gift: They not only make you look extremely beautiful on the outside, but they make you feel beautiful and confident on the inside as well.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot say enough good things about the team at Salon Teez!!!! The team of David and Sir Daniel made me, all my bridesmaids and the moms look GORGEOUS! Everyone at the wedding was commenting on how beautiful the entire wedding party looked! David really listens when you describe how you want your makeup and makes sure you are 100% satisfied, and I am a tough customer! My hair was literally a work of art by Sir Daniel! I have fine, super straight hair and my updo made it look like I have thick wavy hair and it didn't move AT ALL during the outdoor ceremony with 14mph wind! I also went to Salon Teez for my spray tan before my big day and it was perfect! Everyone thought I had just laid out before the wedding.
    If you have the opportunity to hire this team DO IT!!! You will not regret it! They are EASILY the best in SWFL!!!!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Patricia · Married on 02/07/2018

I can not say enough good things to describe my experience! Danny’s attention to the process and the professionalism of Christine and Gabby made my day perfect! My hair, makeup, nails and tan were everything I could have hoped for. Thank you

Sent on 05/04/2018

Maureen · Married on 01/13/2018

We can’t say enough about David and Danny! They are amazing at what they do, make it fun and feel like family! They came to our home, it was relaxed and they made us all look beautiful!! You won’t find better!!!

Sent on 03/07/2018
    Salon Teez Weddings 41
    Salon Teez Weddings 42
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 12/30/2017

I could not have been happier with my choice to use David and Daniel for my bridal hair and makeup. They were professional and nailed exactly what style I wanted and made the process fun and enjoyable. I hired them to do my whole bridal party (14 people) and every single person loved their look without having to change anything. They also did hair and makeup for my mom, my sister and I for the three days of parties pre and post wedding and on each day everything was perfect. I can't say enough what an amazing team they are and all of the stylists they brought with them were super professional and talented. LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Hailey · Married on 11/11/2017

I used Salon Teez for my wedding in the beginning of November. David and Daniel are seriously so talented! After a lot of research of vendors, David and Daniel's beautiful work stood out to me the most. The make up was flawless (and lasted into the night!) and the hair was beautiful and looked great at every angle. Everyone in my party loved their hair and makeup! I'm so glad I chose Salon Teez for my wedding day!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Nathalie · Married on 11/04/2017

We got married in November ‘17 and hired Sir Daniel and David as our make up and hair team. They were on time and made us look like a million dollars. I did the air brush make up for the first time and it was so worth it. It stays on without a smudge and my hair was perfectly crafted even after a long day of greeting people. I highly recommend the duo!

Sent on 12/24/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/21/2017

Salon Teez was AMAZING for my wedding hair and makeup! Not only are they super talented, they made me comfortable during the entire experience and really wanted me to feel and look my best. From the hair and makeup trial, to getting my extensions the exact right color, their service was top notch! They also made the entire morning of my wedding so fun and memorable. Any bride looking to look flawless, have a fun time on their wedding day, needs to book Salon Teez now!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Ashlee · Married on 10/06/2017

Daniel & David are two of the best hair & make-up professionals I have ever worked with. I have never felt so beautiful in my life, and I 100% attribute that to them. Everyone at the wedding couldn't stop complimenting myself, my bridal party & my mom and future mother-in-law. I also love their personalities. They knew exactly what to say to keep me in high spirits throughout the day. I would recommend them to anyone for any occasion, but especially on your wedding day.

Sent on 10/18/2017

bonnie · Married on 08/05/2017

My future daughter in law was so impressed with how David did my daughter's makeup for her wedding that she requested we invite David to her wedding to my son. David did a fantastic job on women of all ages bringing out their natural beauty. He is professional, accommodating, patient and a true artist. We have had nothing but excellent results for two weddings in our family. I would not consider a major party in our family without David's participation to make us all look great. Highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Alexandra · Married on 08/05/2017

David and Daniel are absolutely amazing! Not only did they make myself and my bridesmaids look stunning, but they are some of the most kind and compassionate people I have ever met. They captured my vision perfectly and put me at ease through out my entire wedding day. My makeup stayed perfectly and I got sooooo many compliments on my bomb eyelashes ;) My wedding day wouldn't have been complete without their expertise!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Keri · Married on 05/20/2017

Seriously, stop searching after you read this review. The first thing I was told when planning my wedding in Naples was that I needed to book Salon Tease. Sir Daniel and David are EXCEPTIONAL. These two are extremely talented and delivered 100%. Their team showed up early, handled the bridal party with ease and finished before schedule. David understood my vision from the get-go: soft and effortless makeup and it was beyond gorgeous. Sir Daniel was under the weather the day of my wedding and refused to leave until every girl's hair was perfect. His dedication to his business and craft is immeasurable. Highly, highly recommended :).

Sent on 06/09/2017

Kristen · Married on 05/06/2017

David was one of the first vendors I hired! I was told they were by far the best for hair and makeup in the Naples, FL area and they did not disappoint. My trial was wonderful. He listened to exactly what I was looking for and I trusted him enough to change my eye makeup the day of my wedding. My eyes looked incredible! I am still receiving compliments. Not only was my hair and makeup flawless but they were fun and made getting ready stress free and fun. David stayed for touch ups and made sure that everyone was happy with how they looked. Thank you for making my wedding day so special!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Jordyn · Married on 04/21/2017

To say David, Daniel and their team are amazing is an understatment! I am very picky when it comes to my hair and make up and they nailed. From the trial to the wedding day they made sure to listen to exactly what I wanted . They made my hair and make up dreams come to life! They are fun, professional and fantastic at what they do! My bridesmaid repeatedly told me it was the most beautiful they have every felt in their lives and I could not have agreed more. I highly recommend Salon Teaz for any and every occasion. If only I had them around everyday to make me feel as beautiful as I felt on my wedding day.

Sent on 08/21/2017