Erica Braley Photography Reviews

Erica Braley Photography 5
Erica Braley Photography 6
Erica Braley Photography 7

Sandy Nuzum · Getting married on 05/22/2020

Erica is so easy going, talented and has tons of experience! We could not have picked a better photographer to do our engagement photos for us!

Erica was so easy going and sweet! She made us feel comfortable during the photoshoot and was very good at communicating exactly what to do and when which I thought was very helpful. She has a lot of experience so she knew exactly what she was doing and her photos are absolutely beautiful! We live out of state and I was nervous about finding a good photographer and she went above and beyond all of my standards. We did our Engagement photoshoot and then a family photoshoot back to back and it went so smooth. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Erica Braley Photography's reply:

Thank you Sandy! I was lucky to be chosen as your photographer and loved every second of our sessions together. I look forward to capturing more memories for you all in the future.
  • Shelby

Shelby Currie · Married on 11/24/2018

Perfect pictures

Erica and her assistant were able to get pictures that I never even thought of. Absolutely amazing and stunning. There was. It a picture I didnt love!

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Erica Braley Photography 8
    Erica Braley Photography 9
    Erica Braley Photography 10
    Erica Braley Photography 11
    Erica Braley Photography 12
    Erica Braley Photography 13

Erica Braley Photography's reply:

Making my brides happy is #1! So thankful to capture your wedding day. It was so filled with love and laughter.

Julie · Married on 08/18/2018

I can’t recommend Erica enough. Not only did she photograph my wedding and engagement pictures but she created a schedule for how the whole day should go. She went above and beyond to help me with my big day and i can’t thank her enough. She made sure everything went smoothly, she told us exactly what to do, where to look, how to pose, etc. She knows what she is doing and can be trusted to give you the best wedding photos. I love every single one of mine.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Erica Braley Photography's reply:

Julie & Derek, it was so wonderful being a part of your wedding day. Thank you so much for the beautiful review!

Julie Ward · Married on 08/18/2018

The best photographer around

Erica photographed my engagement pictures as well as my wedding. Not only is she a great photographer, but she is also the best resource throughout the process of planning a wedding. She helped me find other reputable vendors along the way and even came up with the entire schedule for the day of my wedding. She responds immediately when you need her, knows the best poses/placement for the best pictures, and is just a fun, pleasant person to have around on your most important days. I can’t thank her enough for capturing these special moments.

Sent on 02/13/2019
    Erica Braley Photography 14
    Erica Braley Photography 15
    Erica Braley Photography 16
    Erica Braley Photography 17
    Erica Braley Photography 18

Erica Braley Photography's reply:

Awe, thank you so much!! I look forward to many more memories to photograph in the future years. Your wedding day was so beautiful, I'm honored to be your photographer.

Heather · Married on 07/20/2018

Loved Erica and all of the pictures! Very Happy

Sent on 08/08/2018

Erica Braley Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing me for your wedding day photography. It was truly an honor to be a part of it.

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

Our day was captured beautifully with Erica's help and expert eye. We got beautiful outdoor pictures and got wonderful indoor shots also including group table pictures.

Sent on 08/06/2018
    Erica Braley Photography 19

Erica Braley Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! I loved being part of your very special day.

Katie Salyers · Married on 04/21/2018

Always amazing!

Erica has been our photographer for going on 5 years. She has followed us through our senior high school pictures, engagement, wedding and now will be doing our maternity and newborn photos. Erica does an awesome job of capturing the whole event and reliving it every time you look back at the pictures.Erica isn’t just a photographer, she’s a friend.

Erica Braley Photography 20
    Erica Braley Photography 21
    Erica Braley Photography 22
    Erica Braley Photography 23
    Erica Braley Photography 24

Erica Braley Photography's reply:

So grateful for clients like you guys, truly an honor of mine to capture memories throughout your lives.

Lisa · Married on 03/31/2018

Erica was wonderful!!! She went above and beyond to make our day as special as she could. I’m so thankful we chose her for our photographer!!

Erica Braley Photography's reply:

Thank you Lisa! It was truly my pleasure, I'm so excited for you and Quay to continue through life together as husband and wife. I look forward to capturing future memories.
  • Q

Q.c. · Married on 03/30/2018

Simply amazing

She’s amazing! Made my wife feel like a princess! Awesome shots & listened very well throughout the whole process of our style.

Erica Braley Photography's reply:

I was so happy to photograph your wedding day, then get to photograph your maternity/family session! So happy for you and your beautiful family.

Michelle Aguiar · Married on 03/24/2018

We love Erica

I have known Erica for years now and she has been amazing in every photo shoot we have done. Our wedding pictures came out amazing and she guided us during the whole ceremony she was amazing!

Erica Braley Photography 25
    Erica Braley Photography 26
    Erica Braley Photography 27
  • kaitlin

kaitlin · Married on 12/03/2017

Erica did an amazing job on both our engagement and wedding photos she was helpful fun and organized and takes amazing pictures

Sent on 01/24/2018

Erica Braley Photography's reply:

Kaitlin, I was so happy to be part of your wedding day! Thank you for trusting me!

Tracy · Married on 11/18/2017

Erica was so wonderful at accommodating our every wish. My husband and I got married in November with a first look at the Pink Shell Resort followed by our wedding and reception at Doc Ford’s Fort Myers. Not only was she our photographer but also an “Uber driver” for my husband and his best man. She captured All of the moments we asked and the pictures are amazing. I highly recommend her. From the moment I emailed her (she responded within hours which felt like minutes) to our goodbyes on the evening of our wedding I felt like we had been friends forever. Thank you so much for a wonderful experience.

Sent on 04/28/2018
    Erica Braley Photography 35
    Erica Braley Photography 36
    Erica Braley Photography 37

Erica Braley Photography's reply:

Awe, Tracy...thank you so much for such kind words. You two were such a pleasure to photograph, I was so happy to be part of your big day! Lol, driving your hubby and best man was the highlight for sure! I truly appreciate being chosen as your photographer and feel we have become such great friends as well. Cannot wait for you guys to come back and celebrate a vacation or anniversary with me!

Kelly · Married on 11/06/2017

Fantastic! Couldn’t be more thrilled with my daughter's wedding pictures! Erica was easy to work with, very professional and super friendly!

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Erica Braley Photography 38
    Erica Braley Photography 39
    Erica Braley Photography 40

Erica Braley Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, and for trusting me with such an important day for you and your daughter. It was my pleasure!

Amanda · Married on 10/27/2017

I love Erica she is so easy to work with and she cares about her clients. Amazing work!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Erica Braley Photography's reply:

Thank you! You have such a beautiful family, it was my pleasure and honor to photograph your wedding day!

Gabriella · Married on 10/17/2017

Erica is amazing! She helped me from the time I started planning the wedding until the end of the night. She has experience which is always helpful when planning a wedding. She dealt with my crazy family and always makes me feel comfortable in front of the camera. She is my photographer for everything and my family and I will continue to use her! Thanks Erica for making our wedding so special!

Erica Braley Photography 41
    Erica Braley Photography 48
    Erica Braley Photography 49
    Erica Braley Photography 50

Erica Braley Photography's reply:

Gabbi, we go way back and to be there to photograph your wedding day was so special to me. I wish you and Mico nothing but the brightest future and cannot wait to continue to capture your special moments. Thank you for your friendship and for trusting me on your wedding day!

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2017

Erica photographed our wedding in October 2017 & we couldn't have been happier with the results! From the 1st meeting, to the day of the wedding, she was always available to answer any questions or concerns we had. On the day of my wedding, it was an outside ceremony & we were worried about rain & not being able to do some photographs we wanted. As a stressed bride, she kept reassuring me that everything would be fine & she was correct. We were able to capture some absolutely beautiful moments! I can't thank her enough for all she did & would highly recommend her & her staff to anyone!

Sent on 08/08/2018
    Erica Braley Photography 51

Erica Braley Photography's reply:

Jennifer, it was an honor to photograph your wedding day!

Michelle · Married on 07/15/2017

Erica is amazing! Highly recommend her!!

Erica Braley Photography 52
    Erica Braley Photography 53
    Erica Braley Photography 54

Erica Braley Photography's reply:

Thank you Michelle, wishing you and Jon a lifetime of love, laughter and photographs!

Catherine · Married on 05/19/2017

Erica took the most amazing photos for our engagement & wedding. We couldn’t be happier! I would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 12/09/2017
    Erica Braley Photography 55
    Erica Braley Photography 56
    Erica Braley Photography 57

Erica Braley Photography's reply:

Katie, you made my job easy! Thank you so much for choosing me to capture such an important day. I look forward to capturing more memories for you and Justin in the future years to come!

Katie Gibens · Married on 05/19/2017

Amazing would definitely recommend!!

We had such a great experience with Erica we have recommended her to all our friends and family and continue to use her!

Erica Braley Photography 58
    Erica Braley Photography 59
    Erica Braley Photography 60
    Erica Braley Photography 61
    Erica Braley Photography 62
    Erica Braley Photography 63
    Erica Braley Photography 64

Erica Braley Photography's reply:

So grateful for your referrals and loyalty. I love our sessions together! Thank you so much Katie. I'm excited for our upcoming session.

Erica is an excellent photographer and truly loves what she does. Her down to earth personality makes getting photographed so much more comfortable and put me at ease on the big day! I would highly recommend her, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Erica Braley Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review :) it means the world to me to have happy clients!

Anonymous · Married on 07/30/2016

Erica did an amazing job capturing genuine moments the photos look amazing and I was very happy she is also very sweet and great to be around. Amazing with kids too !!!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Erica Braley Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Marilyn. It has been so wonderful photographing your children too! I'm so lucky to be able to continue my relationships with my clients after their weddings!

Nicole · Married on 06/16/2016

Being from Pittsburgh, finding the perfect photographer for our wedding was one of our biggest priorities! This person would be capturing our memories for years to come and they had to be perfect! Erica not only captured our wedding memories, but she also gifted us with the most perfect engagement photos. Her personality, love for her job, quest for perfection made for drop dead gorgeous photos and perfect candids! Erica not only presented me with photos showing the love and passion in our wedding, but also the fun and unforgettable memories of our reception! She did all of this all while being sure I knew, on that day, she had my requests taken care of. I highly recommend Erica Braley Photography. She is top notch and her work proves that. Now i just need to talk her into flying to Pittsburgh for maternity and newborn photos! I wouldn't trust anyone else!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Erica Braley Photography 70
    Erica Braley Photography 71
    Erica Braley Photography 72

Erica Braley Photography's reply:

Thank you, thank you , thank you!! I so appreciate the kind words and I was honored to be part of your big day. It was amazing to meet you and spend time getting to know you during your engagement session and then to be there as you married your best friend. A memory and day I will remember for years to come. I'd absolutely fly up for those maternity and newborn pictures!! Congrats on your next chapter!

Heather · Married on 05/14/2016

Erica is an amazing photographer. We have used her to capture several of our family moments... She is always professional, energetic and knowledgeable. I am over the moon with the photo's she just took for my daughters wedding... I look forward to working with Erica to capturing many many more family moments such as grand babies and 1st birthdays.

Sent on 08/25/2016

• Z

Zarah · Married on 05/14/2016

We love Erica. She very professional, kind, and an amazing photographer.

Erica Braley Photography 73

Erica Braley Photography's reply:

Zarah, your day was soooo beautiful! I was happy to be part of it and look forward to photographing your family in the years to come.

Erica was the best! Our pictures were amazing! We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 08/28/2016