18810 Misty Morning Lane, Fort Myers, FL 33913 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Misty Morning Barn

Misty Morning Barn is a beautiful wedding venue located in Fort Myers, Florida. The barn is cozily placed in a romantic atmosphere where soft breezes can caress you as you enjoy your first dance as life partners. The property is a lovely mix of rustic and elegant, boasting natural arching oaks, swaying cypress trees, and sweet tropical pines. This dreamy landscape can play host to your wedding occasion, providing ample space for photo-ops and dancing the night away in the warm, southern air.

Facilities and Capacity

Misty Morning Barn is a magical space for you to enjoy your wedding event. There are indoor and outdoor spaces for you to use. The outside area has stunning views of the wonder that Florida's natural environment can provide, presenting a fantastic space for your ceremony to take place. Inside the barn, your reception can host up to 250 guests seated around tables with unlimited overflow just beyond the barn doors. The barn is adorned with soft and elegant chandeliers and gorgeously draped curtains that rustle softly from the whispering wind.

Booking with Misty Morning Barn means that you have access to an assigned, on-site event planner to make sure that every detail is looked after. A consultation will cover everything from deliveries to floorplans, and they will also assist with the coordination of vendors to make your day as unique as you. As a special perk, your event planner will work with your and their partnered caterer to customize a menu of your choice, letting you achieve your ideal selection of dishes to delight your guests.

Cuisine

Misty Morning Barn is happy to provide you with a tailormade menu, crafted by a renowned local caterer with your vision and budget in mind. The caterer will sit down with you, one-to-one, to create innovative and personalized cuisine that will have your guests raving about how delicious the food was and how well it represented your tastes. They are a family-owned operation and are keen to provide top-notch service that leaves nothing to chance.

Follow Misty Morning Barn on

Misty Morning Barn 5
  • Tanya

Tanya Torres · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely Dreamy!!

I am so happy that we decided to have our wedding at Misty Morning Barn. It could not have been a prettier space. The staff and owners are absolutely wonderful. Everyone was so attentive. Thank you for making our evening so magical.

Misty Morning Barn 6
    Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 01/19/2019

The most Amazing Wedding Ever

It just doesn’t get any better than this! I was nervous about being the first wedding at Misty Morning Barn. With a blank canvas, the possibilities were endless. My fiancé and I decided to do it all ourselves (and with the help of friends and family), and we couldn’t be happier. The weather was perfect, the atmosphere was astounding! We bussed in our guests in so they didn’t have to worry about driving. It was beyond magical! Not only is this barn equipped with enough outlets and breakers to handle the job, but then there’s the chandeliers and the lighting is amazing. The DJ had no problem running music anywhere, whether under the oak heads, in the field, or inside. The bathrooms were such a Pleasant treat and large enough for my entourage to help me in and out of my wedding dress. The men loved the fire pit and corn hole. There was something for everyone. G3 catering came through with some amazing attended food stations for our guests to interact with. Their staff was impeccable, and on top of things the whole night. People are still messaging me saying that it was the Best wedding they have ever seen or been to. It’s like it was cut out of a magazine. The Rush and Gavala family really do everything they can to make your event feel like it’s important and I would recommend them and Misty Morning Barn to anyone who wanted to make their special day or event extra magical. This is a true Southwest Florida Gem and I’m so happy to look back on these memories knowing this was the best day of my life and it’s all because of them. When can I go back to renew my vows and do it all over again!

Misty Morning Barn 7
  • Creative

Jennifer · Getting married on 08/30/2020

4.2
      3.0

Made our vegan wedding possible and delicious!

G3 was able to work with us to make our vegan wedding amazing! They customized the menu to our tastes which we appreciated it so much! They even found outside vendors to supply food items that were special to us. We had SO many compliments on our food the day of. We are so glad we worked with them.

If I had any critiques, I may say that Karen sometimes isn't as responsive as I would have liked when I had pressing questions about details. Expect it to take a couple of days for her to get back.

Also I questioned the value at times. While the price of the food was comparable to other vendors, the alcohol seemed unreasonably upcharged. Just to do beer and wine, they wanted a very high price. We ended up getting our own beer, wine, champagne, and ingredients for a specialty cocktail at one fourth the price they wanted to charge for just beer and wine.

Other than that, I would very much recommend their services!!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Misty Morning Barn Pricing

Misty Morning Barn Price Rates

Misty Morning Barn FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 2300.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 2300.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 2300.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 2300.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Parking
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    House Beer
    House Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Barn
    Farm/Ranch
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Bar Services
    Catering Services
    Get Ready Rooms
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Lighting
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    January
    February
    March
    April
    May
    October
    November
    December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    June