DJ Tommy Giaime

Fort Myers, FL View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,750 Most Popular Price

*Please Inquire for date availability here as my team and I rarely respond directly within WeddingWire: https://thedjtommy.com/contact

Thanks for visiting my page! As a creator of dance vibes, I take pride in building a long lasting and trusting relationship with my clients. I love the process and I take the time to understand a couples entertainment expectation in order to help create one of the most memorable experiences. A great event is always remembered by the emotions and the over-all energy of guests. Proper planning and an open line of communication and good vibes are crucial components to a successful event. My team and I combine talented artists with professional emcee skills to control the energy of the room in a fun and exciting way. A true host has great attention to detail and makes guests feel warm and welcome. The over-all vibe of the night is controlled by appropriate flow and with the right music at the right time. I love to make an event come to life and my priority is to please every ear in the room. I have found this to be the most powerful way to make an event truly memorable. Allow my team and I help you create the most talked about event of the year!

Check my availability here: https://thedjtommy.com/contact

We also offer additional entertainment equipment, such as microphones, ceremomy sound/PA system, and professional uplighting. Some of the services I offer include:

• DJ / MC Services
    • Unlimited Consultations
    • App based Must play & Do-not-play lists
    • Liability Insurance
    • Comprehensive timeline development

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$2600

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2750

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Uplighting

Donna C. Getting married on 02/03/2023

Daughter’s wedding reception

If you are anywhere in the Florida area, OR NOT, Tommy will make your wedding a dream. Or any event. As MOB , what a pleasure and surprise EVERYTHING went off with precision.
    Caitlin C. Getting married on 02/03/2023

Love dj tommy

DJ Tommy was one of many fantastic vendors on our wedding day. He literally got the party started, had amazing music, listened to us, kept us calm, flexible, and maintained the best atmosphere.

DJ Tommy Giaime's reply:

It was definitely a night to remember! The energy of guests was through the roof. Thanks so much for letting me play such a large role on your day. Much love!

-DJTG
  • James
    James P. Getting married on 02/02/2022

Tommy is an amazing DJ and Emcee

The setup was beautiful. He managed all the sound systems needed including mikes for the ceremony and speeches. He was able to read the crowd and amped up the energy for dancing. He worked closely with bride and groom on music selections and made it all very personal and seamless. He added a very special presence to the event.

DJ Tommy Giaime's reply:

Dr Penuel! Thank you for allowing me to play such an important role on Chrissy & Mark's day. Deb was a delight to plan with and your family & friends were wonderful night of! I wish you and your's the best!

-DJ Tommy

34 photos · 02/25/2019
  • Melissa & Leo
    15 photos · 12/08/2018

"I Dew" Events Wedding Planners

Dj Tommy is an absolute pleasure to work with we LOVE him! He is organized prompt and professional but knows how to get the party started! We couldn't ask for a better DJ for our couples! Building our relationship with vendors is important but when we find someone like Tommy it makes everything easy!

Chris Kovaz Photography Chris Kovaz Photography Wedding Photographers

The best DJ service of SWFL we have worked together for many years and he always brings the good vibes and makes every wedding magical!

Fort Myers, FL, 33928
Location of (DJ Tommy Giaime)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding