DJ Tommy Giaime

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,600 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,600 Most Popular Price

*Please Inquire for date availability here as my team and I rarely respond directly within WeddingWire: https://thedjtommy.com/contact

Thanks for visiting my page! As a creator of dance vibes, I take pride in building a long lasting and trusting relationship with my clients. I love the process and I take the time to understand a couples entertainment expectation in order to help create one of the most memorable experiences. A great event is always remembered by the emotions and the over-all energy of guests. Proper planning and an open line of communication and good vibes are crucial components to a successful event. My team and I combine talented artists with professional emcee skills to control the energy of the room in a fun and exciting way. A true host has great attention to detail and makes guests feel warm and welcome. The over-all vibe of the night is controlled by appropriate flow and with the right music at the right time. I love to make an event come to life and my priority is to please every ear in the room. I have found this to be the most powerful way to make an event truly memorable. Allow my team and I help you create the most talked about event of the year!

Check my availability here: https://thedjtommy.com/contact

We also offer additional entertainment equipment, such as microphones, ceremomy sound/PA system, and professional uplighting. Some of the services I offer include:

• DJ / MC Services
    • Unlimited Consultations
    • App based Must play & Do-not-play lists
    • Liability Insurance
    • Comprehensive timeline development

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$3,000

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,600

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$150

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Caitlin C. Getting married on 02/03/2023

Love dj tommy

DJ Tommy was one of many fantastic vendors on our wedding day. He literally got the party started, had amazing music, listened to us, kept us calm, flexible, and maintained the best atmosphere.

DJ Tommy Giaime's reply:

It was definitely a night to remember! The energy of guests was through the roof. Thanks so much for letting me play such a large role on your day. Much love!

-DJTG
    Donna C. Getting married on 02/03/2023

Daughter鈥檚 wedding reception

If you are anywhere in the Florida area, OR NOT, Tommy will make your wedding a dream. Or any event. As MOB , what a pleasure and surprise EVERYTHING went off with precision.
    Samantha C. Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Flew him internationally - he's THAT amazing!!!!

Stop your vendor search right here right now - there is NO ONE better than DJ Tommy. Trust me, I've interviewed and read reviews on all others :)

I got married in the Dominican Republic and struggled to find a local band or DJ up to our standard. So I did the next logical thing - searched every wedding and review website to find a DJ worth flying there! After our first interview with Tommy we knew he was the one - and boy were we right.

We loved and trusted him so much that we flew him, DJ Dayve, and Yasel the Sax player with Jade Strings to our wedding. BEST. DECISION. EVER. When I tell you all 280 of our guests commented on how incredible they were, I mean it. They called our wedding Cohchella as a spin off of our last name.

He went above and beyond by mashing our ceremony processional songs so it fit my custom dreams, remixing our first dance song(s), and remixing my MIL song that she recorded beforehand just to name a few. The music all night was absolutely banger after banger - keeping all of our friends, my parents friends, and even my grandparents on the dance floor until the very end. Satisfying 3 generations of music lovers is no easy feat, but Tommy & Dayve did it with ease.

The planning process is enough to hire him alone. I am extremely Type A, and Tommy leveled up with an epic app where we can input ALLLLL details, and of course music selection for every single little part of the evening. I planned the whole wedding myself, and he even went so far as to help me literally craft our evening timeline down to the MINUTE, and fully executed as promised.

His MC style is exactly what you need - enough to keep the night flowing and the crowed energized without making it feel like your typical DJ MC. He made a personal and direct impact on our guests and we are eternally grateful.

I cannot recommend Tommy enough, and if you have the opportunity, pairing him with DJ Dayve and Yasel on Sax. I promise you it is a recipe to make your wedding EPIC.
  • illustration stars

34 photos 路 02/25/2019
  • Melissa & Leo
    15 photos 路 12/08/2018

"I Dew" Events Wedding Planners

Dj Tommy is an absolute pleasure to work with we LOVE him! He is organized prompt and professional but knows how to get the party started! We couldn't ask for a better DJ for our couples! Building our relationship with vendors is important but when we find someone like Tommy it makes everything easy!

Chris Kovaz Photography Chris Kovaz Photography Wedding Photographers

The best DJ service of SWFL we have worked together for many years and he always brings the good vibes and makes every wedding magical!

• Jade Strings
    5.0 out of 5 rating , 85 Reviews
    路 Wedding Musicians
  • DJ Dayve
    5.0 out of 5 rating , 265 Reviews
    路 Wedding DJs

Fort Myers, FL, 33928
Location of (DJ Tommy Giaime)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding