Cypress M Ranch Reviews

Cypress M Ranch 7
  • F

Francesca Meliome · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing!!!

The moment I pulled into the ranch I was in awe! The beauty of this property is amazing!! We had our dream wedding there! Lisa and Chris are absolutely amazing and made the day truly amazing!!!

Helene · Married on 12/08/2018

Mother of the Bride

We had my daughters wedding at Cypress M Ranch on 12/8/18. From the planning stage to the day of the wedding Lisa was awesome. We couldnt have asked for a more beautiful venue, everything was perfect! If your looking for a venue to host your dream wedding Cypress M Ranch is the place.

Cypress M Ranch 8
    Cypress M Ranch 9
    Cypress M Ranch 10

Kaitlyn Trone · Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding 12/1/2018

We just got married here this weekend and it was everything I have ever dreamed of and more! Lisa is a wonderful person and helps with whatever you need. Super flexible, helps with vendors, and overall just a beautiful property! I highly highly recommend anyone to get married here. It has the beauty and rustic charm you need!

Ashley Walker · Married on 10/27/2018

Cypress M Ranch made my wedding experience wonderful and memorable!

This venue exceeded my expectations and was so beautiful!

Mariah · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing!

This Venue is absolutely stunning!! I was fortunate enough to find this place and lucky enough to have it available with very short notice after my original venue fell through, all thanks to Lisa!! She was so amazing and really pulled through when I needed it the most! The venue itself is incredible, the bridal suite and bachelor rooms were so enjoyed by many, the kitchen was perfect for the caterers and my aunt who was able to put her cake and cupcakes together. All in all it was fabulous and everything was perfect, thank you Lisa for everything I will be rec- commending you to everyone I know!!

Mitzie · Married on 10/12/2018

Cypress M Ranch is the ultimate wedding venue. From the first meeting with owners, Lisa and Chris, I was made to feel special and welcome, and that my wedding day was a top priority. They were very accommodating to me and my vision for my ceremony. They provided me with ideas and a list of venders that would make everything I dreamed about come true. The grounds are gorgeous and manicured, and the barn is spectacular. The accommodations for the bride and groom to get ready before the wedding are top notch. I can't say enough good things about my experience. Go take a look - you won't be disappointed.

Jennifer · Married on 03/03/2018

Lisa and Chris were absolutely amazing to work with! Very laid back and easy going! This is a beautiful venue to have any occasion but especially a wedding. My wedding day was absolutely perfect! I could not have asked for a better place to celebrate my big day.

Jenna · Married on 12/31/2017

Cypress M Ranch is the most beautiful wedding venue I have ever been to, and I am not biased because we just had our wedding there! The staff is so accomodating and help to make sure your event goes as smoothly as possible. Such natural beauty in this setting, hardly any decorations are needed. Would highly recommend to anyone. No complaints at all.

Kelsey · Married on 12/09/2017

Growing up, every girl has and idea of what her dream wedding will be like. Lisa at Cypress M Ranch helped my dream become a reality! Everything was so perfect and beautiful. And ladies, come in on the horse. It is totally worth it!

• kaitlin

kaitlin · Married on 12/03/2017

Amazing venue perfect place for a fairytale wedding

shannon · Married on 12/02/2017

The perfect outdoor wedding! Our guests were skeptical at first at how out of the way our venue was, but once they arrived they couldn't have been more charmed. The scenery was both rustic and romantic, the perfect background for our big day. All night guests raved about how beautiful the wedding was and asked how I managed to find such a gem (Thank you Wedding Wire!) Not only does Cypress M Ranch look beautiful, but they were flexible as well. I was able to hire any caterer I wanted and we were able to provide our own liquor and bartender, which helped us save literally thousands of dollars. The site also has rooms for the bridal parties to prepare in, and a large field for parking. Everything you need for a wedding all in one place. I am so glad that we found this venue and would recommend it to anyone!

Cypress M Ranch 11
    Cypress M Ranch 12

Tori · Married on 11/19/2017

Cypress M Ranch was the perfect place and more than I could ever dream up. This is exactly what I wanted for my wedding. Lisa, the owner, is very sweet and very accommodating. Cypress M is such a beautiful place and can be made into anyones dream wedding.

Megan · Married on 10/28/2017

Chris and Lisa are amazing, not only was their venue everything I could ask for and more but so were they!! It poured all day long on my wedding day but they still helped us find a way to make it nothing short of perfect. I've recommended this venue to many of my friends and anyone else who ask. Not only is the property gorgeous but you can't beat having someone as kind hearted and sweet as Chris and Liza helping out on your big day!

Cypress M Ranch 13

Cassandra · Married on 05/23/2017

This venue made the entire wedding a beautiful rustic country wedding, it was such an amazing special day I wouldn’t change a thing if I was to do it over! The owner Lisa made everything so easy, she communicated so well, never leaving me looking for answers to my thousands of questions. Lisa also provided me with a whole list of caterers who have worked out their before and gave me her honest review on their experience out thier in previous weddings making my planning so much easier not hunting for available people to work with for the food, decorations and dj etc. The ranch hands were a god send leaving my friends and family not needing to do anything but enjoy my special day too! Having the ability to stay on the property overnight was a blesssing in its self after a long day and the bridal cabin is so adorably decorated and cozy it felt like we were a million miles away together. I could write about this venue forever, I now also have 100 plus guests whom would like to celebrate things in this same venue asking me questions like how did I find it and commenting on how amazing it was, making me feel like my wedding was a hit everyone will remember. I have so many amazing pictures I will add as they come my way. A big Thank you! Cypress M Ranch

Mr. And Mrs. Amato

Cypress M Ranch 21
    Cypress M Ranch 22
    Cypress M Ranch 23

Gabriella · Married on 03/25/2017

I would 100% recommend Cypress M Ranch to ANYONE with an upcoming wedding OR any kind of event! Lisa is patient, accommodating, and SO SO nice!!!!! She quickly answered all our questions and had easy solutions to everything we needed to do at the ranch for our wedding. We had a live band ---- and no worries about getting shut down due to noise because there isn't anyone around for you to bother!!!! If you are looking for a venue with natural Florida beauty, look no further. We barely decorated because the property and barn are so gorgeous on their own. It's also incredibly spacious - we had 200 guests/staff and everyone had PLENTY of room! The bridal suite/cabin and gentlemen's room are also mind blowing......... the loft cabin was beautiful and big enough for me and my 8 bridesmaids, plus mothers and friends to all spend the day in and get ready together comfortably. Ice service, fire pits, the list goes on and on. Our guests still can't stop talking about our wedding and how amazing Cypress M Ranch was! We would re-book in a heartbeat. THANK YOU CMR WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

Breiann · Married on 03/04/2017

We had our wedding there this Saturday and it was absolutely amazing! Everything we ever wanted and much much more! Lisa and her husband Chris were very accommodating and helpful through out this whole process! There property is absolutely breath taking! The helping hands that are here through out the event are awesome never had over flowing trash cans they were always right on top of it. Whenever things got stressful from needing an extra hour in the morning for hair an make up due to a large bridal party to being short one table and needing to barrow one they were right there to help and not let me or the groom stress over anything! The bride and groom cabins are amazing they didn't miss a single detail! Thank you so so much Lisa and Chris so so much for making all of my dreams come true and even more! I would highly recommend this property for any party or special event! Nothing short of a dream come true! 

KATIE · Married on 02/18/2017

Where to start!! Lisa and Chris were absolutely Amazing!!! They are so down to earth and made us feel so welcome and right at home! Their venue is the most amazing and gorgeous place that we have ever seen! They have an area for the bride and all of her girls to get ready in, and a groom's suite for the guys to hang out until the big moment arrives! We hired Chris to sing at our wedding and he was absolutely wonderful! We would definitely recommend their venue for any type of special occasion you might be planning!! Thank you Lisa and Chris!
    Xoxox
    Katie and Brian!!

Crystal · Married on 02/11/2017

Gorgeous venue and amazing hospitality!

I cannot say enough about how amazing our night was. The venue was perfect and the owners went above and beyond to make our day amazing; Chris and Lisa are the epitome of southern hospitality and helpfulness.

Marilyn · Married on 01/07/2017

THIS VENUE IS THE BEST FOR YOUR WEDDING AND RECEPTION . THE MANAGEMENT LEAVES NOTHING OUT FOR YOUR MOST MEMORABLE DAY, BEAUTIFUL SETTING FOR A UNFORGETABLE EXPERIENCE. THEY CAN PROVIDE ALL WEDDING DAY NECESSITIES TO MAKE THIS SPECIAL DAY STRESSLESS. IF THIS IS THE TYPE OF WEDDING YOU ARE WANTING YOU MUST CONSIDER THIS VENUE!!

Leah · Married on 12/18/2016

Absolutely loved Cypress M Ranch! The atmosphere and the people who run the ranch are beyond helpful and so sweet! Mrs Lisa is the best! Our wedding day was perfect and I could not have picked a better place! Our guest enjoyed themselves and the place is just gorgeous!

Kristina · Married on 11/19/2016

Cypress M Ranch was the perfect venue for our Wedding! Lisa was so accommodating and helpful to work with! The grounds are beautiful, the bridal sweet is perfect for the bride and all her girls to get ready. The mens den was awesome as well! Just the perfect space! I would recommend anyone looking to have an amazing wedding to choose Cypress M Ranch.

Rachel · Married on 11/12/2016

Cypress m ranch was definitely an unforgettable venue we are so blessed we got to get married here .. Lisa and her team were a pleasure to work with !! They have an an absolutely breathtaking venue with the bridal sweet and the men's room ! It was everything and more !! Lisa was very nice she let us visit the ranch any time we wanted to and she always was very quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had !! Thank you Lisa for everything!! Thanks to your venue are wedding was everything we dreamed of and more ! I would recommend Cypress M Ranch to anyone wanting a western style wedding !!

Rachael · Married on 11/05/2016

This venue is lovely. Very naturally beautiful and the owners go above and beyond to help you. If you are looking for a rustic natural setting to have your wedding this is the place to go!

Amber · Married on 03/20/2016

We had our wedding here this past weekend and it couldn't have possibly gone better. It is the most beautiful property Ive ever seen, Lisa and all the crew are very kind, so easy to work with, and do everything they can to make your experience as wonderful as possible. If you want a wedding that is unforgettable, beautiful in every direction, romantic, and full of charm I would recommend this 100%. No other venues or properties can compare to what you get out of Cypress M Ranch!