Cypress M Ranch Reviews

60 | Punta Gorda, FL

60 Reviews for Cypress M Ranch

• Jordan

Jordan Wheeler 路 Married on 03/07/2020

Wedding Venue of My Dreams!

My experience with Cypress M Ranch was amazing. After looking at multiple venues in the area, we found Cypress M Ranch. The rustic barn and ranch was exactly what my husband and I were looking for. Lisa and her workers helped and made this process SO much easier and enjoyable. I would highly recommend them to anyone! Thank you Cypress M Ranch for making my wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 03/19/2020

Ronnie Negrich 路 Married on 02/02/2020

Beautiful Venue

Everyone had such an amazing time, beautiful place for my happily ever after

Sent on 05/02/2020
  • Michaela

Michaela Turner 路 Married on 02/01/2020

Absolutely perfect.

With the help of Lisa and her barn team, I had the fairy tale wedding ive always wanted. 馃槏

Sent on 02/09/2020
  • Brooke

Brooke Contini 路 Married on 01/25/2020

A blank canvas to make all your dreams come true!

Our wedding was an absolute DREAM! Lisa was amazing! She was super responsive, helpful and knowledgeable of the wedding industry and other vendors. She coordinated with my other vendors to streamline everything for me and alleviate some of the stress. The venue is beautiful. I was the first one to do "Black Tie" and not everyone understood my vision or was sure that it was possible in a barn but let me tell you, it was absolutely perfect! You can do ANYTHING in the country! Thank you for everything, Josh and I cannot say it enough how much we loved our special day!

Sent on 02/20/2020

Cypress M Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice review. Your wedding was beautiful and your pictures are gorgeous. We loved having you here.!!
  • Leanne

Leanne 路 Married on 01/18/2020

Amazing & I couldn鈥檛 of asked for a better venue!

The moment I pulled into Cypress M Ranch I knew I wanted to get married at this venue something told me it would be perfect & let me tell you It was the best choice & it was more then perfect. This Venue by far exceeded My expectations! The owners were very helpful. My wedding couldn鈥檛 of been more beautiful! They provide a lot for you so it helps you not have to stress about some things! I would recommend them to anyone that wants a Barn/rustic wedding. The Bridal Suite couldn鈥檛 be more perfect for you the bride & her girls to stay in the night before or after the wedding very clean and adorable. The man cave is also a huge plus for the guys to come hang out before the wedding also very clean & perfect for the guys! Thank you so much Again!!

Sent on 01/19/2020

Jessy 路 Married on 01/03/2020

As the bride, Lisa and her crew made everything very easy on us.

Cypress M Ranch had everything we wanted in a venue. Its gorgous and it really is its own little slice of heaven. The kids enjoyed looking at the animals and the big pig laying near the fence! The bridal suite and man cave is perfect and everyone hanging out in there before the ceremony was honestly one of my favorite parts of the day. We took all of Lisa's recommendations and everything went smoothly and everyone had a great time! Would highly recommend

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • W

Wendy Anderson 路 Married on 10/26/2019

Florida Rustic Wedding

What a perfect venue for my daughter鈥檚 dream wedding! The rustic barn provided a beautiful backdrop for this blessed outdoor event. There was plenty of room inside for everything we needed:, including approximately 150 guests. The air-conditioned country-chic bridal suite was amazing and provided plenty of room for the bridesmaids and bride to get ready. The groom and groomsmen had their retreat as well, which was tastefully decorated to their liking. A kitchen in the back of the barn made prep for catering convenient. The entire setting was gorgeous with the country atmosphere and Florida foliage.This venue was clean and well-maintained. Lisa was a gem to work with. She was always available when needed, before, during, and after the wedding. I highly recommend this venue for weddings and more.

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Alexandria

Alexandria 路 Married on 10/26/2019

Rustic Venue

Lisa is a wonderful person and is very accommodating. From beginning to end she was always available to get ahold of. She even drove around in her golf cart to help transport people where they needed to be. Lisa also offered her ice service at half price. If there was an issue or even a potential issue that could happen she (or her ranch guys) was able to assist. Even the ranch guys tried their best to notify the photographer of nice areas for photos on the property that might not be seen from the barn.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Amber Klein 路 Married on 10/19/2019

Finney/Klein Wedding 10.19.19

Cypress M. Ranch was a dream venue! Couldn鈥檛 have been a more perfect special day. Lisa was very accommodating and overall great. We highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • FutureMrsFaett

Jessica 路 Married on 04/20/2019

Must see venue

The venue is gorgeous. We decided that we liked the rustic charm and did very little to decorate because we just loved the look so much! I have seen weddings here that were fully decorated and looked absolutely beautiful as well. You cannot go wrong with Lisa and her team. They were great through out the whole planning process to even helping things run smoothly the day of. The staff was friendly and helped our guests when needed. They kept the ice coming all night and also made sure the fire never went out. All of my guests have been telling me all week how it was the best wedding they have ever been to. I highly recommend that you at the very least check this venue out.

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • Rhiannon

Rhiannon 路 Married on 03/09/2019

Reception Venue

The most beautiful, authentic, rustic, customizable wedding venue in all of Southwest Florida! We had guests from near and far, all raving about Cypress Ranch. Lisa and Chris are the nicest down to Earth people you鈥檒l ever have to deal with during the planning process. They are so amazing to open up their beautiful home to couples every weekend!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Rick (parent) 路 Married on 12/15/2018

Two weddings at Cypress M and couldn鈥檛 be more pleased!

We have had two weddings at Cypress M Ranch in the past 4 years and couldn鈥檛 imagine a better venue. Both our son and daughter were married at Cypress M and the owners are very easy to work with and strive to provide a perfect ranch/farm style venue. The facility is clean and has all of the amenities to accommodate catering, music and provide the backdrop for beautiful photos to commemorate the ceremony. We were extremely pleased with Cypress M Ranch and would definitely use them again.

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • F

Francesca Meliome 路 Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing!!!

The moment I pulled into the ranch I was in awe! The beauty of this property is amazing!! We had our dream wedding there! Lisa and Chris are absolutely amazing and made the day truly amazing!!!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Helene 路 Married on 12/08/2018

Mother of the Bride

We had my daughters wedding at Cypress M Ranch on 12/8/18. From the planning stage to the day of the wedding Lisa was awesome. We couldnt have asked for a more beautiful venue, everything was perfect! If your looking for a venue to host your dream wedding Cypress M Ranch is the place.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Kaitlyn Trone 路 Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding 12/1/2018

We just got married here this weekend and it was everything I have ever dreamed of and more! Lisa is a wonderful person and helps with whatever you need. Super flexible, helps with vendors, and overall just a beautiful property! I highly highly recommend anyone to get married here. It has the beauty and rustic charm you need!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Ashley Walker 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Cypress M Ranch made my wedding experience wonderful and memorable!

This venue exceeded my expectations and was so beautiful!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Mariah 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing!

This Venue is absolutely stunning!! I was fortunate enough to find this place and lucky enough to have it available with very short notice after my original venue fell through, all thanks to Lisa!! She was so amazing and really pulled through when I needed it the most! The venue itself is incredible, the bridal suite and bachelor rooms were so enjoyed by many, the kitchen was perfect for the caterers and my aunt who was able to put her cake and cupcakes together. All in all it was fabulous and everything was perfect, thank you Lisa for everything I will be rec- commending you to everyone I know!!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Mitzie 路 Married on 10/12/2018

Cypress M Ranch is the ultimate wedding venue. From the first meeting with owners, Lisa and Chris, I was made to feel special and welcome, and that my wedding day was a top priority. They were very accommodating to me and my vision for my ceremony. They provided me with ideas and a list of venders that would make everything I dreamed about come true. The grounds are gorgeous and manicured, and the barn is spectacular. The accommodations for the bride and groom to get ready before the wedding are top notch. I can't say enough good things about my experience. Go take a look - you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Jennifer 路 Married on 03/03/2018

Lisa and Chris were absolutely amazing to work with! Very laid back and easy going! This is a beautiful venue to have any occasion but especially a wedding. My wedding day was absolutely perfect! I could not have asked for a better place to celebrate my big day.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Jenna 路 Married on 12/31/2017

Cypress M Ranch is the most beautiful wedding venue I have ever been to, and I am not biased because we just had our wedding there! The staff is so accomodating and help to make sure your event goes as smoothly as possible. Such natural beauty in this setting, hardly any decorations are needed. Would highly recommend to anyone. No complaints at all.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Cassidy 路 Married on 12/16/2017

Winter Wedding

Lisa was very accommodating and very sweet with helping me with my wedding. We had some issues with our food (they were supposed to bring a drink table and didn鈥檛 show up with one so we didn鈥檛 have one) and she helped us and brought us a table to use. I would highly recommend having your wedding here. The venue itself is gorgeous. I had guests tell me that it was the most pretty wedding/venue they have ever been too.

Sent on 12/16/2019

Kelsey 路 Married on 12/09/2017

Growing up, every girl has and idea of what her dream wedding will be like. Lisa at Cypress M Ranch helped my dream become a reality! Everything was so perfect and beautiful. And ladies, come in on the horse. It is totally worth it!

Sent on 12/10/2017
  • kaitlin

kaitlin 路 Married on 12/03/2017

Amazing venue perfect place for a fairytale wedding

Sent on 01/24/2018

shannon 路 Married on 12/02/2017

The perfect outdoor wedding! Our guests were skeptical at first at how out of the way our venue was, but once they arrived they couldn't have been more charmed. The scenery was both rustic and romantic, the perfect background for our big day. All night guests raved about how beautiful the wedding was and asked how I managed to find such a gem (Thank you Wedding Wire!) Not only does Cypress M Ranch look beautiful, but they were flexible as well. I was able to hire any caterer I wanted and we were able to provide our own liquor and bartender, which helped us save literally thousands of dollars. The site also has rooms for the bridal parties to prepare in, and a large field for parking. Everything you need for a wedding all in one place. I am so glad that we found this venue and would recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Tori 路 Married on 11/19/2017

Cypress M Ranch was the perfect place and more than I could ever dream up. This is exactly what I wanted for my wedding. Lisa, the owner, is very sweet and very accommodating. Cypress M is such a beautiful place and can be made into anyones dream wedding.

Sent on 11/26/2017