Cypress M Ranch Reviews

67 Reviews for Cypress M Ranch

• Tiffany

Tiffany L. · Getting married on 03/11/2022

Gorgeous Venue

If you are looking for a gorgeous, rustic venue, this is your place! The natural beauty and charm of Cypress M Ranch is perfect for any type wedding, or special event. The owners of this venue have many years of experience. They are helpful, accommodating, and go out of their way to make your day the very best. Trust me, this is your place !

Sent on 12/08/2020

Alena C. · Married on 04/10/2021

Sooo pleased

We loved having our wedding at Cypress M Ranch. Lisa was great to work with and made sure we had everything we needed on our big day. All of our guests were saying the whole night how amazing the ranch was. We had some bad weather come in fast, but the open areas of the barn had curtains that dropped down and blocked the rain from coming in. We absolutely recommend this venue if you are looking for that rustic, country feel!

Sent on 04/12/2021
  • Shannon

Shannon S. · Married on 12/12/2020

Could not have picked a better venue

Our wedding was 12/12/20. Lisa & chris are amazing! Although it’s a very very close call, The property is even more amazing! If you’re looking for a true rustic venue- this is it! They provide ranchers to maintain the fire, trash, and whatever else you may need! They have a beautiful bridal suite & a groomsmen suite! You can also sleep at the venue the night of the wedding so no worries about transportation! It was so amazing waking up to “Shrek” their donkey making noises! We had a blast, and I wouldn’t change a thing about our wedding! We have gotten soo many compliments on the venue - so if you’re debating on a rustic barn venue : this is THE ONE! Lisa and Chris have the best personalities & they simply made our night complete! Thank you for an amazing wedding!

Sent on 12/16/2020
  • Sierra

Sierra H. · Married on 12/05/2020

Wedding Day 12•5•2020

If you are looking for a GORGEOUS rustic country wedding venue this is your place. We chose last minute to get a venue and Lisa fit us right in. She made the entire experience so easy and stress free. Everything was perfect for our big day. From planning until the end everything was taken care of and went so smoothly. They even have a little cabin the bride and groom can stay in. It was very convenient for us, we didn’t have to worry about a way home after enjoying ourselves! We couldn’t have chosen a better place. I HIGHLY recommend Cypress Ranch.

Sent on 12/10/2020
  • Brandy

Brandy · Married on 11/07/2020

Saving the Day!

Lisa was referred to us by a friend of mine. Our wedding was all set date picked invitations stamped ready to go out and our venue had concerns and changed there mind on having there. We contacted Lisa and she happen to have a cancellation! My fiancé called her spoke with her and she was willing to let us come right down to look at the venue and helped save the day. The venue is absolutely beautiful and everything I wanted from the beginning. We cannot wait till our wedding day working with Lisa. 50 days before the wedding and Cypress M Ranch saved our day!!!

Sent on 09/15/2020

Cypress M Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice review. I'm so glad we were able to help you save the day!! It will be an honor to have you and your family and friends here at the ranch. I'm so glad it worked out for you and you don't have to stress now. And thank you to your friend for referring you here.,Lisa.
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/24/2020

Cypress m ranch

We held our beautiful wedding here in October the staff were all very friendly and very helpful. The venue itself didn’t need a lot of decorations because it is beautiful! Super convenient for bridal party and grooms men to get ready on site in the cozy decorated separate sides of the barn. There was a fire and cool animals around. If I could give this place 100 stars I would. Our dream day turned out better then we could have imagined.

Sent on 01/22/2021
  • Jordan

Jordan W. · Married on 03/07/2020

Wedding Venue of My Dreams!

My experience with Cypress M Ranch was amazing. After looking at multiple venues in the area, we found Cypress M Ranch. The rustic barn and ranch was exactly what my husband and I were looking for. Lisa and her workers helped and made this process SO much easier and enjoyable. I would highly recommend them to anyone! Thank you Cypress M Ranch for making my wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 03/19/2020

Ronnie N. · Married on 02/02/2020

Beautiful Venue

Everyone had such an amazing time, beautiful place for my happily ever after

Sent on 05/02/2020
  • Ronnie

Ronnie D. · Married on 02/02/2020

Wedding of My Dreams

This wedding was everything I could have ever imagined! Lisa is one of the most kind people this world has ever had.

Very open and supportive of all types. LGBTQ wedding here.

Sent on 08/02/2020
  • Michaela

Michaela T. · Married on 02/01/2020

Absolutely perfect.

With the help of Lisa and her barn team, I had the fairy tale wedding ive always wanted. 😍

Sent on 02/09/2020
  • Brooke

Brooke C. · Married on 01/25/2020

A blank canvas to make all your dreams come true!

Our wedding was an absolute DREAM! Lisa was amazing! She was super responsive, helpful and knowledgeable of the wedding industry and other vendors. She coordinated with my other vendors to streamline everything for me and alleviate some of the stress. The venue is beautiful. I was the first one to do "Black Tie" and not everyone understood my vision or was sure that it was possible in a barn but let me tell you, it was absolutely perfect! You can do ANYTHING in the country! Thank you for everything, Josh and I cannot say it enough how much we loved our special day!

Sent on 02/20/2020

Cypress M Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice review. Your wedding was beautiful and your pictures are gorgeous. We loved having you here.!!
  • Leanne

Leanne · Married on 01/18/2020

Amazing & I couldn’t of asked for a better venue!

The moment I pulled into Cypress M Ranch I knew I wanted to get married at this venue something told me it would be perfect & let me tell you It was the best choice & it was more then perfect. This Venue by far exceeded My expectations! The owners were very helpful. My wedding couldn’t of been more beautiful! They provide a lot for you so it helps you not have to stress about some things! I would recommend them to anyone that wants a Barn/rustic wedding. The Bridal Suite couldn’t be more perfect for you the bride & her girls to stay in the night before or after the wedding very clean and adorable. The man cave is also a huge plus for the guys to come hang out before the wedding also very clean & perfect for the guys! Thank you so much Again!!

Sent on 01/19/2020

Jessy · Married on 01/03/2020

As the bride, Lisa and her crew made everything very easy on us.

Cypress M Ranch had everything we wanted in a venue. Its gorgous and it really is its own little slice of heaven. The kids enjoyed looking at the animals and the big pig laying near the fence! The bridal suite and man cave is perfect and everyone hanging out in there before the ceremony was honestly one of my favorite parts of the day. We took all of Lisa's recommendations and everything went smoothly and everyone had a great time! Would highly recommend

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • W

Wendy A. · Married on 10/26/2019

Florida Rustic Wedding

What a perfect venue for my daughter’s dream wedding! The rustic barn provided a beautiful backdrop for this blessed outdoor event. There was plenty of room inside for everything we needed:, including approximately 150 guests. The air-conditioned country-chic bridal suite was amazing and provided plenty of room for the bridesmaids and bride to get ready. The groom and groomsmen had their retreat as well, which was tastefully decorated to their liking. A kitchen in the back of the barn made prep for catering convenient. The entire setting was gorgeous with the country atmosphere and Florida foliage.This venue was clean and well-maintained. Lisa was a gem to work with. She was always available when needed, before, during, and after the wedding. I highly recommend this venue for weddings and more.

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 10/26/2019

Rustic Venue

Lisa is a wonderful person and is very accommodating. From beginning to end she was always available to get ahold of. She even drove around in her golf cart to help transport people where they needed to be. Lisa also offered her ice service at half price. If there was an issue or even a potential issue that could happen she (or her ranch guys) was able to assist. Even the ranch guys tried their best to notify the photographer of nice areas for photos on the property that might not be seen from the barn.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Amber K. · Married on 10/19/2019

Finney/Klein Wedding 10.19.19

Cypress M. Ranch was a dream venue! Couldn’t have been a more perfect special day. Lisa was very accommodating and overall great. We highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • FutureMrsFaett

Jessica · Married on 04/20/2019

Must see venue

The venue is gorgeous. We decided that we liked the rustic charm and did very little to decorate because we just loved the look so much! I have seen weddings here that were fully decorated and looked absolutely beautiful as well. You cannot go wrong with Lisa and her team. They were great through out the whole planning process to even helping things run smoothly the day of. The staff was friendly and helped our guests when needed. They kept the ice coming all night and also made sure the fire never went out. All of my guests have been telling me all week how it was the best wedding they have ever been to. I highly recommend that you at the very least check this venue out.

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • Rhiannon

Rhiannon · Married on 03/09/2019

Reception Venue

The most beautiful, authentic, rustic, customizable wedding venue in all of Southwest Florida! We had guests from near and far, all raving about Cypress Ranch. Lisa and Chris are the nicest down to Earth people you’ll ever have to deal with during the planning process. They are so amazing to open up their beautiful home to couples every weekend!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Rick (. · Married on 12/15/2018

Two weddings at Cypress M and couldn’t be more pleased!

We have had two weddings at Cypress M Ranch in the past 4 years and couldn’t imagine a better venue. Both our son and daughter were married at Cypress M and the owners are very easy to work with and strive to provide a perfect ranch/farm style venue. The facility is clean and has all of the amenities to accommodate catering, music and provide the backdrop for beautiful photos to commemorate the ceremony. We were extremely pleased with Cypress M Ranch and would definitely use them again.

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • F

Francesca M. · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing!!!

The moment I pulled into the ranch I was in awe! The beauty of this property is amazing!! We had our dream wedding there! Lisa and Chris are absolutely amazing and made the day truly amazing!!!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Helene · Married on 12/08/2018

Mother of the Bride

We had my daughters wedding at Cypress M Ranch on 12/8/18. From the planning stage to the day of the wedding Lisa was awesome. We couldnt have asked for a more beautiful venue, everything was perfect! If your looking for a venue to host your dream wedding Cypress M Ranch is the place.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Kaitlyn T. · Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding 12/1/2018

We just got married here this weekend and it was everything I have ever dreamed of and more! Lisa is a wonderful person and helps with whatever you need. Super flexible, helps with vendors, and overall just a beautiful property! I highly highly recommend anyone to get married here. It has the beauty and rustic charm you need!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Ashley W. · Married on 10/27/2018

Cypress M Ranch made my wedding experience wonderful and memorable!

This venue exceeded my expectations and was so beautiful!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Mariah · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing!

This Venue is absolutely stunning!! I was fortunate enough to find this place and lucky enough to have it available with very short notice after my original venue fell through, all thanks to Lisa!! She was so amazing and really pulled through when I needed it the most! The venue itself is incredible, the bridal suite and bachelor rooms were so enjoyed by many, the kitchen was perfect for the caterers and my aunt who was able to put her cake and cupcakes together. All in all it was fabulous and everything was perfect, thank you Lisa for everything I will be rec- commending you to everyone I know!!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Mitzie · Married on 10/12/2018

Cypress M Ranch is the ultimate wedding venue. From the first meeting with owners, Lisa and Chris, I was made to feel special and welcome, and that my wedding day was a top priority. They were very accommodating to me and my vision for my ceremony. They provided me with ideas and a list of venders that would make everything I dreamed about come true. The grounds are gorgeous and manicured, and the barn is spectacular. The accommodations for the bride and groom to get ready before the wedding are top notch. I can't say enough good things about my experience. Go take a look - you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/02/2016