Benedict Bridal Co.

Port Charlotte, FL View map

Benedict Bridal Co. is a wedding gown boutique in Port Charlotte, Florida. The company provides an array of gowns in varying styles to suit any engaged client’s personality and event theme, with new gowns arriving every month. The team strives to provide a welcoming, intimate experience for individuals to find the elegant look of their dreams.

Benedict Bridal Co. carries only wedding gowns and related accessories, to keep the focus on the engaged couple’s experience and vision. Each 90-minute appointment will be a one-on-one meeting with a dedicated stylist, to meet your specific needs and give you a personalized experience. While sample sizes range from eight to 16, most dresses can be ordered from sizes 0 to 28, to accommodate as many clients as possible. The team also provides accessories to be added for your big day, including bridal belts, garters, veils, and hair accessories.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

1 User photo

• Sammy
    Sammy B. Married on 02/26/2022

Amazing experience

Benedict Bridal made my wedding dress shopping experience so special. From the moment you walk into the boutique, you instantly feel welcomed and the focus is all on you. The boutique is gorgeous and is filled with so many beautiful dresses. She helped me find my perfect dress. Once I found my dress and said yes to the dress, she had champagne ready for me and my girls. She even had a boutique that you could hold to really get a feel for the dress. All in all, the experience at Benedict Bridal was unlike any other bridal shop I had gone to while shopping for my dress.
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Elizabeth Brown
Elizabeth Brown
Owner • Operator

Hi Bride!

I’m Elizabeth and if you had told me five years ago that I’d be an Owner/Operator of a Bridal Boutique. I’d probably call you crazy! I spent almost a decade as a MotorClothes Manager and later a Marketing Director for Harley-Davidson working for amazing dealerships across the country.

When I became a Bride-To-Be myself, I was super frustrated that I couldn’t find the styles I loved on Pinterest locally - or within a days drive. So I set out on this amazing Bridal Boutique journey.

Here's some random facts about me:

• I’m a momma to an almost one year old baby boy, who is the light of my world
• #FutureMrs Walla! We’re saying ‘I do’ in January 2021
Fueled on Diet Coke & Dreams
Proud Foodie, probably my favorite thing to do when I travel - eat!
Dog Momma to a sassy Shitzu-Poodle, Grace Kelly
TV Character that I most identify with - Leslie Knope

I’m so THANKFUL you’re here, if you’ve made it this far and I look forward to meeting you in person.

2032 El Jobean Road, Suite 1 Port Charlotte, FL, 33948
Location of (Benedict Bridal Co.)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding