Chris Gillyard Photography Reviews

Chris Gillyard Photography 6
Chris Gillyard Photography 7

Khubnaz Naghiyeva · Married on 06/30/2019

Great photos

Chris is very professional, kind, friendly, flexible, hardworking person! All my guests has language barrier but it wasn’t issue for him-my family and friends very satisfied his service! He made our day! Amazing photos

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Chris Gillyard Photography 22
    Chris Gillyard Photography 23
  • Kadeem

Kadeem · Married on 12/24/2018

There are no words to describe our gratitude

I can’t thank Chris enough for everything that he did for us.
    We met him for the first time on our wedding day this Christmas Eve (2018), he was there on time and immediately made us feel comfortable with him. All our previous communication were through emails, phones calls and text as were going to be traveling to Orlando for our ceremony from West Palm Beach and he always made sure he responded right away.
    Our pictures are AMAZING. He direct us and captured beautiful moments in different areas of the garden.
    Even though our ceremony was on Christmas Eve, he made sure to send us a few pics that were already edited in less than 2 hours. By the 26th we had our entire web gallery done and he was ready to ship our flash drive.
    We are filled with gratitude for the amazing experience with him, our great pictures and how fast he worked on everything.
    We would 100% recommend his services and we are definitely going to be using his services again for future events.

- Nokukhanya & Kadeem

Sent on 12/31/2018
    Chris Gillyard Photography 24

Alisha · Married on 11/17/2018

My beautiful sunset wedding

I was so impressed with Chris's work! He is very understanding and keeps great contact. Our ceremony got started a little later than planned and I was worried, but when I saw the pictures, everything came out beautiful! He was able to corral our family members for some brief pictures, and was able to capture some breathtaking sunset photos of me and my husband ❤️.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Jennifer Truglia · Married on 10/13/2018

Friendly, prompt, no worries

Wonderful photographer. From the engagement photos to the end of the wedding very professional and made feel at ease. Always sure to make sure he met and exceed everyone’s expectations.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Marisol · Married on 04/28/2018

Loved our pics. They where beautiful

Sent on 05/06/2018

Stephanie · Married on 04/08/2018

Chris and his team are wonderful to work with. I met Chris at a Bridal Show and from the moment I saw his pictures I was hooked. He is professional, very easy going and knows when to capture the right moment. My husband and I have so many amazing pictures and fun candid shots of our reception. In addition, we got our wedding photos back in record time! I would recommend Chris Gillyard Photography to everyone and would hire him again.

Sent on 04/18/2018

J · Married on 01/20/2018

Chris was very professional and easy to work with. He blended into the event flawlessly and made every interaction count. Extremely patient!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Stephannie · Married on 05/13/2017

Chris is great! Experienced, helpful, creative: an amazing photographer.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Helina · Married on 02/28/2017

Highly Recommend!

Chris Defiently helped two camera shy individuals get a lot of great shot! He is very Friendly, Patient and listens to what you like/need. His turn around time is amazing! I received my pictures in a week! I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Chris executed on photos that are creatively done. He captured everyone close to our hearts as well as all the fun that was had at the reception. The link to view our photos was up quick!

Sent on 01/15/2016
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 10/11/2015

Chris was great to work with -- very accommodating, always smiling and made us feel very comfortable for our engagement pictures. He provided us with a flexible service -- he got us in within a week to shoot! I highly recommend Chris for any photography that you need!

Sent on 04/25/2015

Jennifer · Married on 04/11/2015

Chris was amazing!! Chris was the one and ONLY photographer we met. From the start he seemed more like a friend than someone we were hiring. He made us feel very comfortable from the start. He was very flexible and attentive. During the wedding he got amazing pictures without making it obvious he was even there. Chris was very professional and responsible. He is a very talented photographer. During the festivities he even stayed patient while others took pictures. I would highly recommend him to anyone for anything! He is truly talented and we cannot wait to work with him again!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Chris was very professional and fun. He was very accommodating. All of my guests loved him and he was very easy going. He was our favorite vendor of the night and I highly recommend him to anyone in need of a photographer.

Sent on 12/21/2014
  • Y

Yumiko · Married on 07/13/2013

Chris is a creative photographer!! We highly recommend him. We were so happy to work with him.

Sent on 08/09/2013
  • cmurphy

Chelsea · Married on 11/24/2012

He was super creative and really listened to what we wanted and what worked best with our personalities

Sent on 05/15/2012

Chris · Married on 10/27/2012

Could not be happier for choosing Chris. From the first meeting Chris portrayed as much excitement for our wedding as we had envisioned. His creativity and knowledge of his chosen profession created some of the most beautiful images I never thought could actually be pictures of myself. The images made me feel like a model in a wedding magazine shoot. Chris captured amazing formal and traditional pictures as well as the fun, funky, and artistic journalistic shots we were going for. Chris was able to grab great shots the whole night and the best part was you never even knew he was there yet his partner and him where everywhere. Chris's pictures tell a detailed story of a very special day without a single word written. Would highly recommend Chris to anyone. Not to mention the value Chris offers compared to others in the Orlando area with a quality that sits in my opinion with the best of the best.
    Thank you Chris!

Sent on 12/10/2012

Carissa · Married on 10/06/2012

Chris Gillyard was amazing! My husband and I are not good at taking photos and Chris Gillyard and his crew were able to help us pose, come up with creative photos, and made sure we looked good in all of them. The photos are very creative and unique not like the same old boring wedding photos other companys may do. I would reccomend Chris Gillyard Photography to anyone.

Sent on 10/25/2012

Heather · Married on 06/09/2012

Chris did our engagement and wedding photos and they are all gorgeous. He is friendly and works very well with diverse wedding party members.

Sent on 06/28/2012

Julie · Married on 05/19/2012

My daughter's wedding was on a beach. Sadly it started to lightly rain but we continued with the ceremony. Our photographer, Chris, was everywhere. He took some amazing pictures and he took advantage of the rain to create some beautiful images. His enthusiasm was contagious and made for a great experience.
    Also, he is located in Winter Park, and our wedding was in Miami, Florida. He had no problem coming down not only for the wedding but for the engagement pictures in the Florida Keys. Amazing pictures!
    Chris' pictures are beautiful, but the photographer himself is an amazing person.

Sent on 12/27/2012

Cassandra · Married on 04/28/2012

I highly recommend these guys! They don't just stand there & take photo's, they interact with everyone and make your day fun!! Our guy Ricardo was a riot! He was so much fun and knows how to make you look your best and catches the intimate moments, the goofy moments (when he's not causing them!!) and the fun moments.

You won't go wrong with these guys!!

Sent on 06/29/2012
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 04/28/2012

All we can say is OMG......the pictures are absolutely perfect. They are fun, beautiful, different and you have such an eye for lighting and angles. We can not even express how thrilled we are with the results. You and your assistant are so professional but down to earth. Chris you are such a great person it comes through in your work. That's what makes it work. You did such a fabulous job on our Engagement and wedding photos. Thank you Chris.

Kathleen & Pino Hernandez

Sent on 07/24/2012

Denise · Married on 12/17/2011

As the mother-of-the-bride, I was so thankful and relieved to have such a professional team of photographers for the wedding. Chris and Chris were an absolute delight to work with, and we could not be happier with the end result.

Sent on 05/11/2012

dina · Married on 02/12/2011

Chris was AMAZING! from the moment we met him we loved him. Our engagment pictures were awesome and our wedding pictures were BEAUTIFUL! he is sooo easy to work with, he takes unbelievable pictures, is professional and friendly, and does great work. my album is gorgeous. i loved everything about him!

Sent on 07/26/2011

Pamela · Married on 11/24/2007

I can't even begin to tell you how awesome Chris is as a photographer! He is absolutely amazing! He's super laid back, has an amazing sense of style and is so easy to work with. My wedding album is the envy of all of my friends who have recently married. He really went above and beyond the terms of our contract to make sure he caught every moment of my wedding and reception. If you live in Florida - you can't go wrong with Chris. He has a journalistic style - so your pictures won't be the traditional poses - or the family group shots. He truly captured the heart and mood of my wedding. I'll be calling him in the future to do family portraits!

Sent on 10/31/2008