Robert McClory Photography Reviews

Robert McClory Photography 7
  • Sonya

Sonya Vercher Adams · Married on 06/08/2019

Great Photography

What a pleasure it was to have Robert photograph my daughters wedding! The photos are goregous and he was so easy to work with. Robert was very respective to any shots that we wanted to do and was always clicking away grabbing lots of great candid shots. Robert captured all of our memories beautifully! Would highly recommend Robert!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Robert McClory Photography 14
    Robert McClory Photography 15
    Robert McClory Photography 16

Tashia · Married on 12/09/2017

Robert was able to take me as a client after a last minute cancellation. He was very accommodating and professional. I immediately felt comfortable talking to him and moreso when he arrived to take pre-wedding photos. Great experience and I love seeing the parts of the ceremony that I missed! Thanks Robert from Tashia and James!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Robert McClory Photography's reply:

Thank you Tashia & James! I LOVED your wedding and that venue was spectacular. I really appreciate your kind words and wish you the happiest of marriages.
  • F

Florence · Married on 04/29/2017

Thank you, Robert!! We had such a great experience with you as our photographer on our wedding day. So professional, but still kept it light and fun. We absolutely love our pictures! You captured so many aspects of our special day. We highly recommend you to anyone looking for a professional photographer.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Robert McClory Photography's reply:

Thanks Florence. In any event, YOU made it easy to be light and fun. Such a great energy and that translated through every part of your day.

Marissa · Married on 02/11/2017

Robert was one of the best vendors we had at our wedding! He was so kind and funny, it made taking single and group photos a lot less frustrating for everyone involved. The photos themselves were gorgeous! We will forever cherish them. I really appreciated his flexibility and rapid response time -- he never left us hanging when it came to various emails and phone calls. Very professional indeed but he knows how to have fun!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Robert McClory Photography's reply:

Marissa... I love that you highlighted how much fun I have at weddings. I really do. Yes, there are some tense moments but like they say, never let them see you sweat. How could I not have fun at your wedding? It was so personal and perfectly set up for you and your guests to enjoy each other's company. One of my favorite parts was all the vintage tools/equipment we had to use as a background.

Brandy · Married on 11/26/2016

Robert was amazing! We had a sneak peak before we even left to go on our honeymoon! He more than exceed our expectations on our wedding day and our engagement pictures. His creativeness and cool demeanor was perfect for our special day! I would highly recommend Robert McClory!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Robert McClory Photography's reply:

Amazing couple, amazing venue, amazing day!!! It helps that you guys are nearly perfect :) I appreciate the kind words and loved every minute of capturing your wedding.

Tiffany · Married on 10/21/2016

Great price for wonderful work. Once pictures came in we kept getting compliments and comments such as "they did amazing work, they were everywhere". He traveled far to be apart of the wedding. There was always quick responses. He was himself and made the day very comfortable. Turn around was speedy. He even offered to video my surprise bridal party dance for free when I asked since it was a secret and shot.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Robert McClory Photography's reply:

Shhhhh. Don't tell anyone about the video :) Kidding mostly. I was so happy I could do that for you. Thank you for the compliments and I'm happy to have traveled to be a part of your amazing day. Who doesn't love a beach wedding!!!

erika · Married on 06/10/2016

if I could give Robert a 10 for flexibility I would. The year we were planning the wedding I lived out of town and he was able to accommodate my crazy schedule. He is also an amazing photographer we have some of the best pictures I have seen. He is really good at capturing natural light, I would highly recommend him and I plan to use his services again in the future.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Robert McClory Photography's reply:

Thank you! You guys were so good at communicating so the long distance planning was a breeze. And the unexpected trip to GA for your engagement session is still a story I tell to this day :) Love you guys and so happy I got to work with you!

Jennifer · Married on 04/24/2016

Robert was amazing! He was very funny and kept us laughing throughout the whole day. His energy is absolutely contagious and he makes you forget you are being photographed. He was so unobtrusive during the ceremony that I never saw him and forgot he was even there. The previews came back very quickly (2 weeks) and they are fabulous! I would highly recommend Robert.

Sent on 05/11/2016

Robert McClory Photography's reply:

Thank you Jennifer. I am always so happy when it all comes together like it did on your wedding day. We had such a great time with you and yours and hope all has been perfect since that day!!!

Amy · Married on 04/02/2016

Where do I start? Robert was by far the BEST photographer that we could have ever asked for! When it came time to start booking vendors for our wedding, the photographer was the one vendor I was most nervous about. I had been in 5 of my friends weddings previously and each had a bad experience their respective photographers. We first met Robert during our engagement photo session, and within the first 5 minutes I knew we had a good one! Robert was hilarious and knew when and how to get the good shots. During our wedding, all of my bridesmaids (most of them being the previous brides w/ bad photogs) gushed about how great Robert and his assistant were and how lucky we were to get them. Best of all, we did not have to wait long to receive our photos and we love them all. He did an amazing job getting all of the shots we wanted. I highly recommend Robert for all of your photography needs!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Robert McClory Photography's reply:

Thank you Amy!!! Love St. Augustine so it was a pleasure to head up there for your wedding day. One of my favorite things is getting to know those I'm working with and never was that more the case than with you all!

My husband and I couldn't possibly say enough great things about our photography experience with Robert!! He shot our engagement session beautifully, and after seeing those photos we were thrilled to know what quality and creativity we could expect from our future wedding photos. I can safely say that, even knowing that, we were still pleasantly surprised by our wedding day pictures. Not only was here there every minute of the day, but as a bride it felt great to go into the day feeling so comfortable with how much preparation he had put into making sure he knew what shots we wanted and how to bring out our personality in every one of them. We were not disappointed! We received a "sneak preview" about two weeks after the wedding, and the photos were amazing. A couple months later we received the rest - nearly 700 shots! He knew exactly what we were looking for - unique, artistic shots, as well as candid ones fit for an album that would make you feel like you were right there at the party - and he delivered beyond that. While we were waiting to get our photos back, we had so many friends who were at the wedding tell us that our photographer seemed to be everywhere they looked, and that there was no doubt he had captured the entire thing. He was everywhere, and missed nothing. His personality blended in with ourselves and our guests so perfectly that it really topped off what couldn't have been a better photography experience. We couldn't be happier with the pre-planning, interaction, and results from Robert. Plus, the price was right on point with our budget, and we're convinced that we never would have gotten the same quality of results or the same amount of time commitment for that price from anyone else. He knocked it out of the park for sure! I would enthusiastically recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Kassie · Married on 10/25/2014

Robert was absolutely amazing to work with! From our engagement pictures to our wedding pictures, the finished product was perfect! Not only did the pictures of our special day come out fantastic, but Robert is funny, makes you feel comfortable, and is very creative. I would highly recommend him for such an important part of your special day.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Jillian · Married on 10/04/2014

In one word Robert is AMAZING!!! A photographer was the first vendor I wanted to pick after the venue. I'm super picky when it comes to photography so I spent weeks going through different vendors. I was recommended Robert through my brothers marketplace at his work. The review raved and raved about how good he was so I thought I would look at his portfolio. I instantly fell in love.

I booked Robert a year and a half before our wedding. Our venue canceled a short time later. I was devastated. Robert and I both loved the venue. He sent me recommendations of other places he loved and I would ask for his feedback on a new venue. He was always available to answer questions and he was open and honest. He's not going to beat around the bush and he's going to tell you the truth! I really appreciated that.

We landed a venue about 2 hours away and it was not an issue for Robert. He made sure our new date was open and he was able to travel 3 hours for us without hesitation. We also asked for a 2nd photographer and Robert was able to comply.

The day of the wedding, Robert and Chris were there every step of the way, from start to finish. They were both amazing. I don't know how they do it but we never felt like they were even there. Yet, they managed to get every shot we could ever ask for.

Robert is officially part our family. We joke about how we feel like we've known each other forever. He's truly an amazing photographer and an amazing guy! He's in constant contact with you as your day approaches. He doesn't do the whole pose thing that a lot of photographers do. He captures moments that are real and doesn't get in the way so everyone else can see your moments.

I couldn't ask for a better photographer. He makes sure your a priority. He's the best of the best. You won't be disappointed when choosing Robert. He makes you feel like you are his only client, which in a wedding world, is rare. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 10/18/2014

Jaimie · Married on 06/07/2014

Robert is amazing!! We absolutely LOVED our engagement pictures and we had so much fun while doing them. He also did our beach wedding and those pictures came out so beautiful as well!!! He is not only a great photographer but just such a great guy to work with. He is fun, flexible, easy to work with, funny, helpful... everything you could want and more. We were so happy with our choice in choosing him as our photographer. We will definitely be contacting him for pictures down the road! :) Thank you Robert for being awesome and for capturing the beauty of our day! :)

Sent on 06/16/2014

Jessica · Married on 04/21/2012

Fabulous! Robert is really wonderful to work with and our pictures are stunning. He is an artist and it shows in our shots with really great coloring and candid special moments. His pricing is very reasonable compared to a lot of the places we looked. He allows you to have the rights to all of your pictures right on line which is a huge plus. Robert is on top of communication. Our emails or calls were always answered within the hour usually within minutes. He's a lot of fun to work with and I would highly recommend him to any bride. I'm sure we will use him ourselves again in future.

Sent on 05/17/2012

Ashley · Married on 04/16/2011

We just love Robert! He was great to work with since we first emailed him. He was fun and make us feel comfortable and just let us be us! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 05/11/2011

Erin · Married on 06/19/2010

Robert was totally worth every penny! He is an amazing photographer and very fun and friendly to work with. We both felt like we have known the guy for years. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 06/30/2010

Meilyn · Married on 04/25/2010

I love love love that we chose Robert to capture our wedding. I knew that having a fantastic photographer for our wedding was the key to bringing our wedding back to life for years to come. When we first met with Robert, I knew right away that this was it. We felt comfortable with him and were laughing so much during that initial meeting. Looking at his portfolio and seeing what beautiful and different ways he was able to capture moments, it was just meant to be. He was great to work with. We had to deal with rain during our engagement shoot and the day of the wedding, but that did not effect the finished product. I am constantly looking at the photos and know that we couldn't have made a better choice. You will not be disappointed, he's the best!

Sent on 10/29/2011
  • sw7251

Sharon · Married on 08/23/2008

It was such a pleasure to work with Robert McClory and we feel very lucky to have been able to find and work with such an excellent and talented photographer. From the beginning of my search for a photographer I had an idea of what we were looking for; someone with a creative eye who would capture our special day in a unique and memorable way. Robert did that and so much more. As my husband and I are located in Washington DC we first looked for photographers in our area, but none of the portfolio's we saw really struck our interest. Then, while no vacation in Florida I had conducted an online search for photographers and came upon Robert.

His portfolio really caught my eye as his pictures are fun and whimsical and also extremely creative and romantic. It was also important to me however that we find someone that I would be comfortable spending time with on the day. I came very close to selecting another photographer who also did excellent and interesting work, but whom I was unsure would be able to put us at ease on the day and help guide us through the process. I sent Robert an email in which I stated what our concerns and needs were, and his response was so terrific, he really took the time to answer my questions and address any concerns I and my fiance had. After the second email, I had decided that he would be an excellent fit and that he was exactly what we were looking for.

He put together the most incredible online slide show from our day, and a DVD that we can watch and share with friends and family. Every aspect of his work has been so professional, and he and his wife were so easy to be with on the day and made us 100% comfortable. The pictures are phenomenal - we would like to take credit for looking like movie stars, as we did in many of the pictures, but the credit must go where it is due, to the talent and creativity of Robert and his wife. It was money well spent, and in comparison to other photographers, their work was also very reasonably priced. We chose to transport them from Florida to DC - we were that sure! and have absolutely no regrets, his work is phenomenal! Any couple would be lucky to work with this photographer, worth every penny and they were also great to be with on the day. If there was a rating for ten stars that would be appropriate.

Sent on 10/19/2008

Erika · Married on 05/24/2008

We recommend Robert to anyone looking for a photographer that will make you feel like a Princess. Robert is very creative. I can't tell you how happy we were that we found him. We could not ask for more fabulous photos. All of our guest loved him and kept saying how professional he was and how amazing the photos were. We would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 06/20/2008

Christine · Married on 04/26/2008

Robert (and his wife) are exceptional! From day one it has been a pleasure to work with him. He has a great energy and fits in seamlessly with the guests (and you) while you do your thing! He captured everything that was important to us. He talks with you at length before the wedding and gets a really great understanding of your individual personalities. We are extremely pleased with our pictures and will continue recommending him into the future. Good luck to you!!

Sent on 07/31/2008

Christina · Married on 03/23/2008

Robert did an amazing job! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my photos!

Don't waste your time with anyone else. Just call Robert!

Sent on 04/18/2010

Christina · Married on 03/20/2008

Robert was possibly my BEST choice of the day! We're in the UK, so choosing a photographer via email alone was pretty daunting, but Robert came through for us and then some!

Our photographs are astounding.. We have picture after picture after picture of fun, relaxed shots that tell a story rather than an album full of forced poses. He is approachable, friendly and with a wicked sense of humour which made us both feel at ease with him, and it shows in our photos.

I emailed him a fair few times, and he always got back to me quickly... The price he charged was fantastic... and he went above and beyond the call of duty when he arranged to have all our photos ready on disc for us before we left Orlando a week later to head back home to the UK

If you're looking for a fresh and unique slant on your wedding photos, then Robert really is the guy to go with!

Sent on 06/24/2008
  • MrsPony

Renee · Married on 03/08/2008

Robert was awesome! I really loved what I saw on his website but was afraid he would be out of our price range. I emailed him anyways to see if he would be willing to work with our budget. I was afraid that he would not be able to help us because all the others I asked were not willing to help or double what we could spend. I told Robert what our budget was and he organized a package that was perfect for what we wanted! He was great to work with and really easy to get along with. He even helped us out with finding a day of wedding planner!

Sent on 06/20/2008

Valeska · Married on 06/16/2007

I can honestly say I have nothing bad to say about this photographer. He was the most amazing person I have ever worked with. He was awesome, great professionalism and an all around great photographer. He was very easy to work with. His pictures were amazing as well. My husband is not very good at taking pictures and everytime he had a smile on his face or that look in his eyes Robert was right there to capture it. I would use him again if I ever have the need for a photographer.

Sent on 01/25/2008

Kristin · Married on 04/29/2007

Robert and his staff were outstanding! Out of all the various vendors on my wedding day, Robert's photography was the best! His creativity and professionalism go hand in hand and the final product is spectacular!

Sent on 12/06/2007